Chapter 6
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coming from being the victim of a one sided fight, Terlo was forced to flee and remained hidden in a place where no one could find him. His body was shivering in fear and he had a face showing a sign of panic. He was so scared he couldn't know what kind of species he had just confronted. A human? A monster? A demon? He couldn't tell.

This Jason, even though he was highly outnumbered, he managed to take out one by one every Terlo's men pretty easily. Having found himself in this situation, his only solution was to flee.

"This guy is nothing but an insanely beast."

That was his conclusion. Deep down inside his heart, he was having a feeling that he could clearly understand, a feeling that was telling to never fight a guy like that ever again. Because if he does, he will probably die, for sure.

 

*******

 

Suga and Dasen were in a tied battle but Dasen seemed to have a head start on Suga. He was keeping sending fast punches that was hard for Suga to dodge.

We can say the same thing for Ben against Sukishima. Sukishima started dominated the fight, giving Ben more and more physical damage.

Sukishima was going to hit Ben with a left punch but it was a faint. Sukishima uses his other hand to strike with a powerful blow on his face. But he didn't fined, after he managed to knock Ben down with a flying knee, he tried to go on top of him to finish the fight but...

Toma suddenly appears behind him.

"Hey Sukishima, you have to end all of this bullsh * t."

Sukishima turns slowly to Toma, he was completely pissed off by what the latter had just said.

"Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that you son of…"

While talking, he throws a powerful right straight punch but Toma avoids his attack by tilting his whole body to the left side.

"How?" He wondered as he grew more and more angry.

"You're really interesting you son of bitch, to be able to dodge my punch like that."

Sukishima sees something behind Toma. He saw all of his men on the ground who had just been completely beaten by the man in front of him.

"Wait, did you just do that to them ?."

It was now that Sukishima discovers that Toma will probably become a threat for his dominance over Tsuteiko in the future if he don't take him out now.

He continues to attack but Toma continues to dodge all of his punches. While Toma was going to counter-attack, Ben intervenes by making a flying Kick hitting Sukishima's back.

PAM!

GAAH! As Sukishima fell to the ground.

"You're opponent is me, not him." Ben said.

"You- you fucker!"

Ben turns to Toma and asks him with a smile on his face….

"Sorry for the disturbance but can you please leave him to me? I'm the only one who have to beat this guy. He's my rival after all."

He was right, Toma could understand that right away. He did not have the right to intervene between a fight between 2 long rivals

Toma responds to him with a total agreement showed on his expression.

"Yeah. Do as you please."

Ben was now ready to fight Sukishima. He regain his battle stance to continue the fight.

 

Suga and Dasen continued their confrontation. Dasen having a few wounds on his body, he still maintained his fighting stance, in front of him was a Suga with even more wounds than his opponent and he was exhausted as well.

Despite this….

Suga runs towards Dasen throwing several punches but they were all blocked by Dasen making an X with those 2 hands and quickly counterattacking with a straight punch. Suga does not give up and hits the latter in turn.

"Do you really think you can beat me?" Dasen asked with a smirk on his lips.

Suga smiled at his opponent's question. Suga remembers the event that happened between him and Jason, when Jason hit him with his punch.

After taking a punch like that from Jason, Suga realized that there were monsters that are still living in this world, monsters that were placed above everyone. Because of that, he couldn't even take seriously Dasen's blows.

Sukishima responds with such pride in his face to his opponent's question… ..

"Compared to Jason's, your punches are just like mosquito bites."

Dasen was a bit confused but there was something he had managed to pick up on.

His blows? Mosquito bites?

"You motherfucker!"

Suga had just pissed him off at the highest point, attacking Suga with an enraged straight but Suga dodges it, Dasen quickly follow with a right hook but Suga dodges it again by lowering his head and counterattacks Dasen with a punch to the stomach followed by an uppercut that lifted Dasen into the air to fall onto his back to the ground.

"Our fight has just started, motherfucker."

Pierre had succeeded in bringing down all his adversaries, he was tired and he was now finally resting on the ground.

"Finally…" he said before catching his breath.

Sukishima and Ben continued their fight.

"DONT LOOT DOWN ON ME ASS ** LE." Sukishima shouted.

Sukishima sent several fatal punches but Ben blocked them all but took some damage. Ben concentrates a great deal of force in his right hand. Sukishima who was focused on his own attacks hadn't noticed what Ben was going to do.

When Sukishima decides to finish his combo with a High-Kick, Ben blocks it with his left hand and decides to make his counterattack by doing an uppercut with his right hand to Sukishima's chin.

When Ben's attack was near hit Sukishima's face, Sukishima noticed it at the last moment but still hadn't had time to dodge it because it was already too late.

Taking the attack head-on, his body was flying because of his opponent's evidence of great brute force and landed on the ground being unable to move.

Jason was a little impressed to where he was standing . Ben managed to turn the table.

And Sukishima's men were shocked when they saw their leader knocked down with just one punch.

Ben confronted Sukishima now that his enemy was half-unconscious on the ground

"Now now, I'm really bad in starting a fight and now that I'm done warming up. You can get ready to get your ass kicked scumbag."

0