Chapter 7
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sukishima regains consciousness and was now having some difficulty getting up, especially after taking a punch like that.

"Guh ! that hit got me really good."

He was touching the spot where he was hit and trying to regain his strength to continue the duel.

"Don't try to get cocky just because you landed one hit, you bastard." He said, speaking to Ben.

And as Ben then responds….

"And who did take that hit by the way? Always trying to act tough huh? I'm tired of you and Ashur. I can't believe you're a guy like that. It's only you two that's causing trouble in the school but don't worry, all of this will be over."

"I prefer him over you motherfucker, you really changed eh Ben. What about we cut the chit-chat and see who's stronger huh you son of Bitch."

Sukishima throws himself at Ben with a punch, Ben does the same as they punch each other in the head as they both take a big damage.

Ben had in mind that he should win at all costs because if he don't then this guy will rule Tsuteiko and Ben cannot let something like that happen especially when "The King" himself entrusted Tsuteiko to him.

They keep exchanging violent blows, the sound their blows were making was such that it shocked all Sukishima's and was wondering how a hit can sound like that.

Sukishima landed a right hook which hits Ben's face perfectly but at the same time Ben hits the belly of his enemy with a mid uppercut.

Sukishima resists and land a uppercut on his own, Ben resists in turn and violently hits Sukishima's face. Jason and the others stayed to watch the game, even Dasen and Suga with their eyes wide open put their quarrels aside and started to watch them too. They all wanted to see who was going to stay up at the last minute.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER !!" Sukishima shouted.

They continued exchanging blows until Sukishima throws a last punch which will have no impact in Ben's face having lost all his strengths and his hands now were unable to move and were starting to shake because of all of the combos he had sent. Sukishima lost all his stamina but Ben's case was different.

Because of his strength and his will to fight for his friends, Ben was able to overcome Sukishima. Everyone was surprised and cannot help but let their mouth shut.

Ben slowly opens his mouth to speak.

"Like I told you, I'm tired of you and Ashur's bullshit."

To put an end to Sukishima, Ben throws a powerful punch that sent Sukishima crashing into a wall.

KAPOW!

ARGH!

After that, Ben also just lost his strength as well and was unable to stand as he falls to his right knee. Suga runs to him and grabs him by the arm. Suga puts his friend's arm around his neck, holding it.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Ben answers him with a smile.

"Don't worry about me, I'm good."

Sukishima's men were shocked at the defeat of their leader now leaving an open-mouthed expression on their faces.

"I- I cannot believe it .. he… .he really lost .."

"Holy shit…"

But their expressions slowly change as they notice Sukishima seemly trying to stand up. After taking all these blows, this guy is able to get up? Seems like Sukishima have also a will just like Ben but a stubborn one indeed.

"I'M not finished yet asshole !!" He said screaming in anger while his blood covered his body, and now pulling out a knife that was in his pocket.

Ben and Suga were shocked to see Sukishima managing to stand up but they were even more surprised when they saw the knife.

Dasen reacts when he sees his boss's action.

"Sukishima, we've already lost. Don't be stupid, drop that fucking knife."

Sukishima responds by screaming. "Lost? Don't make me laugh, I never lose, never! do you hear me? And you Ben I'm going to finish with you today and then I'll take control of Tsuteiko"

Sukishima runs towards Ben while the knife still on his hand.

"Don't do anything stupid, drop that that fucking knife !!"

Sukishima didn't heard Dasen, being completely engrossed in beating Ben but worse was about to happen.

"Danmit my body can't move at all, I don't have any strength left." Ben had lost too much strength and received too much damage while fighting his opponent. He was unable to move.

And suddenly, Toma had just intervened. A second time.

Ben and the others were very surprised.

Sukishima shouted ...

"Huh? What are you doing? Out of my way fucker!."

Toma was silently staring at Sukishima with a fierce expression.

He then opened his mouth.

"You suck."

"Huh?"

"I can't believe you're trying to do such shit."

Sukishima grits his teeth and starts to get pissed off at Toma.

"You want to die first, right? Then I'm gonna make your wish come true, motherfucker."

Sukishima therefore runs towards Toma and attempt to slash him with his face but Toma dodge the attack and then throw a powerful high kick to the face that knocks him out.

PAM!

Ben, Suga and the others were surprised by Toma's skills, they knew he was good but not this good

"Whoah…" Ben said with his eye sparkling with full of amazement.

Meanwhile at this instant Sukishima had lost. Everyone understood how many guys Sukishima had defeated to win his position at Tsuteiko High but it made them realize how powerful Ben was at the same time. For him to beat someone like this, they had no other Choice to acknowledge his strength.

That day, that was Ben's ultimate victory.

0