Chapter 8
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fight had just ended. Having experienced their defeat, Sukishima and her gang left home with their heads bowed without saying a word as Ben and his friends celebrated their victory and that they would perhaps have a peaceful life. For the moment...

Ben filling his face with a smile saying….

"I think from now on we are going to have some peace from now on."

Suga was having an opposite thought.

"I don't think so. It's probably depends how Sukishima react to this defeat and don't forget that bastard… Ashur."

Ben's face had just changed completely upon hearing the name, not just him, Toma and Albert's reaction was no different as well.

 

Osu who was with them puts his little finger below his barbine and calmly explains what he had in his mind.

"I don't think Sukishima will make the fight even bigger than it was already today, but Suga might be right about Ashur."

Osu continues with his explanation which attracts the curiosity of his friends.

"Sukishima might attack again for revenge. Even though he's one of Ashur's underlings, attacking so suddenly today is not his style he must have his own reason to do that."

Toma understood what Osu was meaning and then he spoke off his own theory.

“Just as Sukishima had just disclosed, he wanted to take control of Tsuteiko but his leader wanted the same as well. Maybe he was trying to conquer Tsuteiko and then pass him the leadership to Ashur. "

At the same time Ben speaks off his thought.

"Now that he lost the fight, he'll probably give up on conquering it. Either way, our biggest problem now is Ashur. If he finds out that Sukishima has lost, he's probably going to use that to his advantage to attack us. So we have to stand close from now on. "

"What if Sukishima and Achur join together to attack us?" As Albert asked.

"There is no way he'll do that, he will risk some kind of humiliation in front of Achur because Achur knows that Sukishima likes to do things on his own."

The boys was right. Even though Sukishima lost, that didn't mean it was all over. An even greater danger awaited them.

 

But unknown to them, a man had remained hidden in the shadows and observed all the events that had just happened.

It seemed he had appeared at the same time as Jason but neither of them noticed each other.

The guy then leaves right away after it's all over. He goes to a school called Karen High, as he sees a person passing by and quickly stop him by asking "Where is Achur?" The person replies saying that Achur was in class 3-A.

The man therefore goes to the indicated destination.

 

//////

When he arrived and entered, he met 4 men, one of whom was Achur who was sitting on a chair.

"Oh? You're already here huh?" Achur deeply smirk upon seeing the man.

"Yeah." The guy said.

"So how did it go?" Achur wanted to know how the event unfolded since he was the one who sent the mysterious man to spy on the fight between Ben and Sukishima.

"Just like you said, Sukishima tried to team up with Terlo and attacked Tsuteiko on his own."

"And?"

"He lost."

Achur and his other men burst out laughing like it was a joke and it seemed like they were expecting this kind of news.

"I Know this piece of shit was a weakling and wasn't feat to do this job properly." as he declared.

"I got the message, you can go now."

Having accomplished his mission, the man leaves, leaving Achur and his men alone in the room.

Achur turns his head towards his guys behind as he begins talking.

"I was planned to settle my business with Tsuteiko, now I have one one reason to do so."

One of his guys asked him ..

"And Sukishima, What are you gonna do with him?"

Achur grinned at this question as he replied ..

"Sukishima? Hmph, he's useless anyway. We will have to take him out as well." At this kind of response they couldn't help but viciously smirked as a reply.

As he continuously has a grin on his face, Ashur declared….

"It's now our turn to crush Tsuteiko."

 

*****

3 days passed after the fight against Sukishima and his gang, this one had disappeared leaving no news. The only news that was spreading within the school was the defeat of Sukishima which the students often spoke about.

The team of Ben who was their opponent and the winners, had remained very silent because, Ben who was the chief fighter had remained in the hospital for only one day because his injuries were not so serious and then he had preferred to past one more day at his home

The 2 of the 3 peers: Toma and Albert among the men of the team who were present within the school while Suga the leader of the band just like Ben had also stayed at home.

The 2 most important guy in this history, Jason and Osu were also present. Jason didn't pay attention to the rumor because these kinds of things didn't interest him, he was only spending the whole day sleeping like a child.

Osu, who was sitting next to Jason, was also not paying attention to the rumor going around, but there was something that puzzled him.

 

The footage of when he went looking for Jason and saw a multitude of bodies unable to move in front of him, and the footage of when Jason had beaten Yada one of Tsuteiko's most powerful men with just one blow of his fist kept appearing in thought.

 

Osu was wondering about the true power of his friend who was right next to him.

Osu turn his eyes toward a sleeping Jason with an expression full of admiration.

Jason being able to do all his things prove that maybe was a strong fighter or maybe like Suga said before.

Jason could become the man who will stand above all Tsuteiko or maybe the whole city.

Osu then smile.

"You never know, in the future ………"

0