Chapter 9
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Today was a big day… the Sun was shining on the whole class. And the students each their parts laughed among themselves.

Jason, as usual, was left alone, not speaking to any student. Just having those hands in those pockets looking at the sun out. Next to him was Osu doing his homework.

Even though Jason and Osu sit side by side, they don't talk too often since Jason wasn't the type of person who talks too much.

Just after a few seconds, the classroom door suddenly opens. The person then enters by making his appearance.

It was Ben who seemed to be coming to visit Osu. Ben attended the class very often which raised small suspicions with the students of the class, wondering what is the relationship between Ben and Osu.

They got a little closer, of course, after the Sukishima affair, but with Jason, it was not the same.

Ben puts his hand around Osu's neck, calling him softly.

"Hey Osu, what's up?"

"Huh?"

"Hehehe now, we are already friends aren't we? Since we are friends, how about joining me on the rooftop?" Ben said with a large smile on his face.

Osu's face was filled with excitement as soon as he heard this question.

Tsuteiko's rooftop was considered a sacred place. This is the place where the "Top Dogs" of the school meet.

For someone like Osu to appear in this kind of place, it was an big honor for him.

Ben carefully cleans his throat before peeping his eyes toward Jason. And asks him hesitantly ...

"H-hey Jason, will… will you join us?"

A short silence spread between Jasonand Ben. Ben was patiently waiting for Jason's response.

He was expecting a "No" from him since he had a conversation with Osu in the past. Osu clarified Jason as some kind of "lone wolf" and it's really difficult to start a conversation with him.

After the confrontation with Sukishima, Ben wanted to befriend Jason so he took a chance.

The time to hear his answer was coming ...

Jason let out a sigh of fatigue before speaking his words with a relative calm voice.

"Ok, I'll join you .."

"Huh? You'll?"

"Yeah .."

Ben was really happy after hearing that kind of good and unexpected response…

Ben then turns his gaze toward Osu once again ..

"Hey Osu, don't be late…"

Osu replied with an admiring face.

"No, I won't!"

Ben lightly patted Osu's head before leaving….

Osu's body was covered in goosebumps, believing himself to be part of Ben's group, Osu couldn't contain his enthusiasm.

 

*****

Terlo, who was in another class, left his opinions spoken in his mind.

Terlo didn't think Sukishima was going to get run over by Ben.

The even more shocking thing is that he didn't think this Jason would be that strong.

Terlo was accompanied by over 15 men and Jason beat them all each with just one punch. Terlo had attacked several people the same way before, but no one had succeeded in doing what Jason had done.

"It was only a matter of time before Ashur heard about Sukishima's defeat. No he might already know."

The most important thing is that Sukishima was one of the members of "The Dark organization".

"The Dark Organization" is certainly not going to let that go.

But that doesn't mean that all of "The Dark Organization" are going to come together just for one school, even though Tsuteiko is considered the most powerful High School delinquent in this town.

Terlo thinks it is Ashur himself who is going to attack. They'll probably try to run over Ben. But Ben wasn't the only problem, Jason was one too. Which means he'll have to use some means to take Jason off the map without being noticed.

If only Ashur could take care of Ben and Jason by eliminating them.He could therefore use this chance to have a higher place.

But the only thing he could do right now was to wait.

 

*****

As promised, Jason having Osu next to him followed Ben to the rooftop. When they arrive at their destination. Jason turned his head several times, looking closely at the atmosphere.

It was the opposite of what he had imagined, the rooftop in front of him was a bit relaxing and peaceful and was having some fresh air.

Following that, Ben saw Suga, Albert and Toma who welcome them.

"Oh hey Ben, you're here?"

As soon as Suga turned his gaze behind Ben, he saw Jason and Osu. And he turned his gaze toward Ben once again talking to him directly.

"Looks like you managed to get Jason to come…"

Ben then replied with a prideful face ...

"Yeah I did!"

A smile floated on his Suga's lips. After this, Suga was planning to go get something to drink for his friends before starting their little chat.

They all decided on the things they liked best.

Afterwards, they turn their faces to Jason together. Suga gently ask…

"And you Jason, what do you want?"

Jason was taking a little time to respond, but Suga and the others waited patiently for his response.

After a few seconds of waiting, Jason spoke up his reply.

"Well, I'll tell you on the way since I'm going with you."

Suga smiled and agreed while saying ...

"Ok ,now it's time to go."

Jason then decides to follow Suga.

A few minutes later, Albert asks Ben a question ...

"Hey Ben, What do you think of Jason?"

"Mm? Jason?"

"Yeah."

"Well, huum"

Ben reorganized his words in his thoughts before replying….

"Well, I don't know what kind of guy he is but ...."

Ben remembered what Osu told him… ..

Albert and the others were carefully waiting for Ben without saying a word.

… .And Ben then finishes his sentence with an amicable smile.

"… I think he's a good guy."

And all of the others broke out in a smile as well while agreeing with Ben's words.

0