Chapter 3
220 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previous episode

Nian zhen had to cover his eyes with hishands because of the intense brightness. Because it was starting to hurt. As soon as he felt the brightness fading, he opened his eyes.

What is that?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a crystal flower in front of Nian Zhen. It looked like there was stardust on it. He looked so beautiful and fragile. He radiated pure light and beauty in this secluded and dark place.

Nian zhen's eyes were dazzled. He had never seen such a flower. where did it come from?!

Nian zhen took the flower delicately with his hands and began to examine it. In the middle of the flower was a tiny child. It was around 2-3 cm at most and it was really small. It was attached to the flower with an umbilical cord.

Nian Zhen was speechless when he saw this little boy. He had pure white skin. The stardust on the flower was scattered as freckles on the child's face and body. He had white hair. The boy was naked and sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. He looked so beautiful and pure.

Even though Nian zhen had seen countless beauties, this little boy was far more beautiful than anyone he had ever seen. It was the first time he had seen freckles suit someone so well. In an instant, his heart skipped. He stared in amazement and admiration.

normally freckles were considered a defect. But the freckles scattered like stardust looked great on the boy's pure white skin.

Although Nian zhen didn't know what this child or flower was, it was definitely very pleasing to the eye. In fact, there didn't seem to be anything more beautiful than that. He couldn't help but admire. Anyone would think the same thing.

Nian zhen took the flower in one hand and gently poked the sleeping child with his other hand. He was trying to figure out if it was real. because it was too beautiful and glamorous to be real.

The boy frowned as if annoyed and turned to the other side and continued to sleep.

Nian zhen didn't know what to say to the sweetness and beauty of the boy. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open in surprise. It looked very slender. If he did, it would have killed him.

Nian zhen did not want to harm this little thing. Now that it had appeared before him, this thing belonged to him! It was the first to see account.

nian zhen poked once more curiously. He would wake up and ask what happened. Could he talk?!

The boy turned once more and rose slowly from his lying position. He rubbed his eyes with his hand and looked sullenly. He was trying to figure out where he was.

This boy was Ruan ji Lijuan.

When Ruan ji Lijuan lifted his head after waking up, he saw a huge eye staring at him, and he started screaming in fear and crying.

-Oops!! Uhu..oooo...

Where was he?! Was he himself shrunken or was this person gigantic?! He was like a giant in his eyes. In an instant, he saw that the man who was looking at him was covered in blood, and his tears became more intense. He started to tremble. Where had he fallen?! He was afraid! Was this person a demon?!

Tears were falling like strings from Ruan Ji Lijuan's eyes. It was clear that he was very afraid.

Nian zhen was also very surprised when he saw the boy's eyes. His white eyes sparkled as if there were stars. It wasn't a dull white.

nian zhen felt regret for waking the boy. He was afraid of himself. There were countless people who feared him in the past, but for some reason he felt a little resentful. Why was he afraid of himself?!

After crying for a while, Ruan Ji Lijuan sniffed and spoke in a shaky voice.

-Please don't eat me!

Nian zhen was once again surprised when he realized what the little boy meant. Why would he eat it?! Was he afraid of that!?

-I will not eat you. calm down!

Nian zhen spoke with the gentlest voice possible. He was doing his best, but Ruan ji Lijuan's ears were quite frightening and loud. Even his ears were ringing. The stagnant tears began to flow once more.

The nature goddess had said he would give herself a second chance, but why did things turn out this way?!

He was tiny in front of a frightening monster. He couldn't do anything but cry. After crying for a long time, he sobbed a few times and calmed down. He felt tired.

Nian zhen was panicked and didn't know what to do or say. He was afraid to cry again. He had felt bad.

Ruan Ji Lijuan spoke in a shy and babyish voice.

-Don't eat me please!

Nian zhen took a deep breath and spoke to calm his rapidly beating heart.

-I will not eat you. My name is Nian zhen. Who or what are you?

When ruan ji Lijuan heard the name, his fear increased even more. He understood where he was. But inside he remained somewhat calm, yet he spoke shakily and hesitantly.

-I'm Ruan Ji Lijuan.

Ruan ji Lijuan said his name. now he was a little boy in a flower. He didn't know what it was. He had been given a new body by the nature goddess.

Nian zhen smiled and spoke.

-You have a beautiful name. It suits you.

Ruan ji Lijuan was surprised and embarrassed by the sudden compliment. His cheeks were fluhed. It looked so cute. It was the first time someone had complimented him. He thought for a moment that Nian zhen wasn't a bad person. But that soon passed. because the Nian zhen mentioned in the book was too vindictive and scary. He looked pleadingly and spoke.

- Don't hurt me! I didn't do anything to you.

Nian zhen looked at this cowardly baby's watering eyes. Why was he so afraid of himself?! He had already said he wouldn't hurt her.

-I won't hurt you. Do you know where it came from or what it is? You look like a Plant spirit.

Ruan ji Lijuan thought for a while. Not much was mentioned in the book about Plant spirits. He lowered his head and asked curiously.

-What is plant spirit?

Nian zhen quickly explained.

-A plant sometimes has the opportunity to live for a very long time and creates a spirit for itself with the energy it absorbs from nature over the years. It gains consciousness. For the first time, I saw a plant spirit with a body.

Ruan ji Lijuan understood. the nature goddess apparently did such a thing. It looked interesting. So it was a flower. He could see that he was already attached to the flower. Will it always stay this way?! Being small was a little scary.

Ruan ji Lijuan asked curiously. He looked so sweet and innocent right now.

- I understand. So how should I call you?

Nian zhen smiled. He was glad that he had finally agreed. After some thought, he spoke.

- How about I call you Xiao Juan?

Ruan Ji Lijuan looked at him strangely. That's how his mother and father used to call him before they died. He missed his family. But he knew he would never see them again.

Ruan ji Lijuan's eyes filled with tears again. But this time he didn't cry. Just then, a voice came from outside.

-Why would the young master be in this desolate place?! Let's look elsewhere!

-The Lord ordered us to search everywhere!

These voices were the City Master's guards searching for the missing Nian zhen.

Nian zhen spoke quickly.

- Quickly hide! Don't let them see you!

Nian zhen quickly hid the flower inside his clothes and left the abandoned house with a cold face.

There was a team of 20 people outside and they were all tired. They must have been searching for a long time. They had brought a horse. This horse was for Nian Zhen. They were walking themselves.

As soon as Nian zhen appeared, the group noticed and one of them spoke in surprise.

-Young master! What happened to you?! Why are you here?!

Nian zhen spoke in a calm voice.

They dared to kidnap me. An old man killed my kidnappers. It was a little bloody.

The men nodded as if they understood. They were relieved and also surprised at Nian zhen's luck.

After nian zhen mounted the horse that had been brought for him, the group calmly began to head towards the city lord's mansion.

Ruan ji Lijuan was overwhelmed by the clothes. He was sick to his stomach from smelling blood. He came out of the flower to take a quick breath, but because it was still attached to the flower, he could not leave and fell into the clothes.

Nian zhen felt Ruan ji Lijuan stir inside his and tickled. Still, he retained his cold expression. His eyes were shining a little.

After Ruan ji Lijuan regained his balance, looking around, what he saw was a firm and smooth chest! There were no hairs!

Ruan ji Lijuan was a little hurt when he hit the tight and hard chest. He was embarrassed and bluhed. why was he affected by a man's chest?! He couldn't understand.

Nian zhen was forcing herself not to laugh. He was too tickled.

The road continued for several hours. Ruan ji Lijuan had moved a few times to go out, but he couldn't get out and was well entangled in his clothes. Finally, he took a deep sigh and gave up. The smell of blood made him sick to his stomach, but he had gotten used to it from breathing too much.

ruan ji Lijuan was thinking. According to its location, it was early in the book. That was when it all started. Nian zhen had just reincarnated.

The book really took place in a big universe and it was curious. He had visualized some monsters while he was reading it, and he was quite frightened. He hoped that he would never encounter these monsters. Otherwise he would die of fright.

Ruan ji Lijuan also saw that the main character, Nian zhen, was more handsome than he had imagined. He looked a little wilder and rougher in his imagination. Although the book mentions that he is very handsome.

nian zhen had night-black hair and eyes. His eyes were like a bottomless pit. He had eyebrows that were sharp as a sword and somewhat thick. His wheat skin glowed healthily. His skin was smooth. There wasn't even a single extra feather. His face had sharp lines. His body was also very good. He was tall and had no extra fat. He was very handsome.

Even Ruan ji Lijuan had hair growing out of his chin as a teenager, and he shaved once in a while. Though he no longer needed it.

Ruan ji Lijuan realized with a jolt that they were coming. Nian zhen was walking off his horse. His face was cold. He was walking fast forward and displaying his imposing demeanor.

After a while, a door opening sound was heard.

Nian zhen had reached the mansion. The first place he went was where the city lord Nian Hei, the father of this body, was found.

-Daddy, I'm here!

Nian Hei looked at his son and frowned as he spoke.

-Jackass! Where were you for how many days?! Were you rubbing again?!

Nian zhen's eyebrow twitched. Although he was angry, he forced himself to remain calm and spoke.

-I've been kidnapped by two treacherous Dogs!

Nian Hei was stunned and quickly approached Nian Zhen, gripped his shoulders firmly, and after examining him spoke.

-You don't have anything, do you?! How dare they! Who are they?!

Nian zhen took a deep sigh and spoke as if he had given up. After all, they were already dead.

-Yang Yong and Yang Shuang. A senior passing by killed them. The blood on me, the splahes from them.

nian Hei smiled and spoke with relief.

-Those two bastards dared. I am pleased that you are well. Get some rest.

Nian zhen nodded and went to his room in his memories. Nian Hei, who is the father of this body, his current father, was a little angry that he was speaking against him. But he didn't care too much. He was his son, after all, and this man cared for himself.

If nian Hei didn't care about his son, why would he have fed precious pills for years?! Also, the original Nian zhen was absolutely useless garbage. His personality and talent were rubbish. Using his father's power, he was thrown from place to place and caused a lot of trouble.

When nian zhen got to his room, he closed the door and pulled Ruan Ji Lijuan out of his clothes.

6