Chapter 4
178 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previous episode

When Nian zhen got to his room, he closed the door and pulled Ruan Ji Lijuan out of his clothes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruan ji Lijuan chuckled with joy as he stepped outside again. He felt as if he was drowning inside. The smell of blood was also very disturbing.

Nian zhen looked at Ruan ji Lijuan, who looked overwhelmed. There was cuteness in every face.

Ruan ji Lijuan angrily looked at Nian zhen with his cheeks fluhed from the warmth and spoke.

-You are so rude! Go wash! You stink!

Nian zhen seemed to forget that he was covered in blood. He suddenly remembered. It was something he was used to. Sometimes it would stay in the blood for days or even years. He loved to fight.

-I am sad. Do not be mad at me.

Ruan ji Lijuan folded his arms and kept his attitude while making a “hmh” sound. It looked really cute. But he was angry.

Nian zhen smiled. His cold face seemed to melt. He was smiling inwardly.

-I have to take a bath. So are you going to wash up too? Also... don't you have clothes?

Ruan ji Lijuan had forgotten that he was naked. Now once reminded he was embarrassed and bluhed. He took one of the petals of the Flower he was attached to and covered it over his, then cried out in shame.

-Do not look!

Nian zhen chuckled at the little boy's plight. After poking once with his finger, he took off his clothes and went to the bathroom.

Ruan ji Lijuan realized that Nian zhen was gone with the rustling and door opening sound from outside and pulled back the leaf that he had covered.

Nian zhen was indeed gone. In a short time, the sound of water came.

Ruan ji Lijuan was relieved when he heard the sound of water. He didn't want to inhale that stench any longer. He was ashamed to see hisself naked. He looked at himself for a while. It was indeed very small. Would he always be like this?!

Ruan Ji Lijuan felt like Oliver in the land of giants. It was a book he once read. Now he was experiencing Oliver's surprise.

Ruan ji Lijuan guessed that he looked good even though he couldn't see his face. He could see the freckles scattered across the white floor. They looked beautiful to the eye.

Ruan ji Lijuan thought for a while. It was in the first part of the book. Nian zhen had been kidnapped and had killed the guards and returned home. He knew what would happen next. so he didn't have to be surprised.

Ruan ji Lijuan knew from within this book that although he was not a harem, he was actually a female character. He had always wondered about him. It should have been beautiful as described.

This female character had a disease. He was the daughter of the city lord of another city, a little far from the red cloud city.

Nian zhen's path had fallen into that city, and when he went to get the supplies he needed, he somehow met the city lord's daughter. had cured his illness.

Thanks to this, a somewhat romantic relationship began between them. Now a new character has been added to the book. He was himself. He planned to support the romantic relationship between Nian zhen and that girl.

As ruan ji Lijuan was daydreaming within hisself, the sound of water stopped and Nian zhen came out of the bathroom naked tomorrow. The drops of water on his tight body seemed to be peeling. He looked quite handsome.

Ruan Ji Lijuan turned his head back in embarrassment and refused to look any further. This of course was seen by Nian zhen.

Nian zhen smiled when he saw the embarrassed little boy. He wanted to mess with his, but he couldn't scare his either.

After getting dressed, nian zhen came over to Ruan ji Lijuan and spoke.

-Why are you embarrassed?! As far as I can see, you are a man. Dont be shy!

Ruan ji Lijuan angrily turned to Nian zhen with his fluhed cheeks and spoke.

-Don't make fun of me! Find me an outfit! I don't want to walk around like this!

Nian zhen thought that Ruan ji Lijuan, who looked angry, was cute, and poked his sensitive skin once with his finger.

-Oops!

Ruan ji Lijuan let out a small scream with the finger on his waist and fled back. He was angry.

-Dont touch me!

Nian zhen chuckled and prodded once more. His giggles turned into laughter as he heard the same little cry.

-Hahahaha...You're so cute, Xiao Juan!

Ruan ji Lijuan stammered at the sudden compliment. He wasn't used to it.

-I'm-I'm not-sweet!

Nian zhen said after looking at him with bright eyes.

-Okay okay. Are you hungry? Can you eat?

Ruan ji Lijuan had only just realized that he had been hungry all this time. It really didn't matter as long as he wasn't reminded. Just as he does not notice the time spent reading a book or taking care of his garden.

After nian Zhen smiled at Ruan ji Lijuan, who nodded in agreement, he briefly left his room and when he came back, he had a tray of food in his hand. While he was out, a maid had called.

This maid was also a little girl. The original Nian Zhen, who was often scolded by his father, had his back. He was somewhat similar to Ruan ji Lijuan in character. Both had a soft character.

After looking around the room curiously, the little girl realized the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. His eyes widened in surprise and his mouth opened. His cheeks were also a little red.

The curious little girl quickly came to Ruan ji Lijuan, who was sitting on the flower, and shouted.

-Heavens! Very sweet! Young master, what is this?!

Nian Zhen had seen this little girl in his memories. It was reliable. That's why he spoke.

-He's a flower spirit. Isn't it so cute?! Can you sew his clothes?!

The little girl looked at Nian zhen with determination and spoke.

-Young master, you can count on me! I will sew the cutest clothes for his! Also, I won't tell anyone!

After stroking the little girl's head, Nian zhen spoke up.

-Niu niu, I trust you. Don't tell anyone! This is our secret okay?!

Ruan Ji Lijuan wondered why he had to be kept a secret. He spoke in a baby voice.

Why are you keeping me a secret?

The little girl held up his finger and spoke solemnly, as if warning his brother.

-Because it's so cute, they'll eat you here! You don't want to be the oath of evil monsters, do you?

Ruan ji Lijuan trembled at the mention of evil monsters and his eyes filled with fear. He didn't want to take it as a man, but he couldn't help being afraid.

-Don't let them eat me! I do not want!

Nian zhen kindly looked at him and spoke after stroking Ruan ji Lijuan's small head with his thumb.

-Do not worry! I protect you.

Ruan Ji Lijuan lowered his head and wanted to confirm.

-Really?! Will you protect me? Wouldn't you be in danger yourself?

Nian zhen looked at Ruan ji Lijuan in surprise. Was he just worried about himself?! it was the first time someone was worried about him! A warmth filled him, reaching all the way to his heart, causing him to tremble a little.

Normally, no one would worry about Nian Zhen. There was more fear and respect. He was the only son of the holy emperor! The power was always in your hands!

-Xiao Juan, don't worry. No one can beat me! I will crush them all!

After Nian zhen fired the little girl, Ruan ji took Lijuan with him and started eating from the food tray.

ruan ji Lijuan stared at the prepared food with bright eyes. There was even meat he couldn't afford to buy. He quickly advanced to the meat and took a little bite off the end.

The meat melted in his mouth and the sauce smeared on it. He was eating with his whole body, not just his mouth. This was due to its small size. Even the meat was bigger than him!

Ruan Ji Lijuan's bites were small, like ant bites. It was clear that he enjoyed what he ate. His whole body was covered with sauce, but he continued to eat stubbornly.

nian zhen looked at Ruan ji Lijuan in surprise. It must have been very painful. He didn't make a sound and continued to watch. It had been enough. Even if he didn't eat it was okay. He could endure. But this little thing was hungry and didn't want to bother him.

Ruan Ji Lijuan ate for a while, and his stomach was bloated. If you collected all your bites, it was only one bite of Nian zhen. When the body was small, what he ate was also less.

Nian zhen said after smiling.

-Are you full? do you want it in rice?

Ruan ji Lijuan realized that he was dirty after shaking his head in the negative and was embarrassed. He attacked like a hungry wolf. What about kindness?! Where was he?! He couldn't help himself when he saw the food.

Nian zhen gently grabbed Ruan ji Lijuan with his hand and started to wash after seeing the bathroom. He was very gentle and was afraid of getting hurt.

Nian zhen decided to get some items from this little man. Doll house came to mind. That sort of thing could be arranged.

Ruan ji Lijuan had bathed in hot water and had a good meal. He felt sleepy.

-Thanks, gege.

nian zhen looked at Ruan ji Lijuan, whose voice sounded sleepy, forcing him to say thank you. He wanted to protect his. He looked like a beautiful and sweet doll. He could die if he didn't protect his. He never wanted this.

After nian zhen laid the napping Ruan ji Lijuan on the bed, he looked at the adorable child in front of him. It had only been a few hours since we'd met, but he was already used to him.

Nian zhen was thinking. This thing belonged to him now that it had appeared before him. He also didn't want to give it to anyone else. He would never share his stuff!

Nian zhen liked this little man's timidity. He was too timid and yet so naive. Therefore, he had to ensure that it was never contaminated. He couldn't let this beauty fill up.

Nian zhen wanted to get used to this new body and determine exactly where it was. He had never heard of Red cloud city before. It was quite a small place. already, he understood how much of a weak region the cultivation level of the people here were.

Cultivation levels

Mortal Realms: Qi gathering realm-> Elementary Profound Realm -> Navel Profound Realm -> True Profound Realm -> Spiritual Profound Realm -> Earth Profound Realm -> Sky Profound Realm -> Emperor Profound Realm -> Tyrant Profound Realm -> Sovereign Profound Realm realm

Divine Realms: Divine Origin Realm -> Divine Spirit Realm -> Divine Tribulation Realm -> Divine Spirit Realm -> Divine King Realm -> Divine Sovereign Realm -> Divine Master Realm -> ...

Each realm was divided into 13 levels and 3 stages. (beginning-middle-peak)

Nian zhen had previously climbed to the top of the Divine Origin Realm, but he died because he could not reach the Divine Spirit Realm. It was also hurting you when you failed to enter a realm. It was shortening his lifespan. trying to get out once again was much more difficult than before, and the failure rate was getting higher.

Nian zhen could normally live for a few thousand more years, but he had tried 3 times! As a result, his life was over and he died. His father was much stronger. He was at the peak of the Divine Essence realm. Although there was a realm between them, it was actually more than meets the eye. Even a single leveling up in the divine realms would take hundreds, maybe thousands of years. This was due to his talent. He had been fed with a good many resources, but he still failed to cross the realm.

When Nian zhen realized that he couldn't pass, he also spent his time reading books from the Sky library. The rest of his life was spent in books.

Nian zhen wanted to become a true immortal this time. This time he had more knowledge. He could skip levels and realms faster. Also, this time he wanted to fall in love and be with someone.

nian zhen looked at the sleeping Ruan ji Lijuan and smiled. It was good that he didn't start this new life alone.

Nian zhen moved to another corner and tried to understand why this body was not cultivating properly.

4