Chapter 5
149 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previous episode

Nian zhen looked at the sleeping Ruan ji Lijuan and smiled. It was good that he didn't start this new life alone.

Nian zhen moved to another corner and tried to understand why this body was not cultivating properly.

.

.

.

.

.

Nian Zhen had just started cultivating when the doorbell rang. Soon after, a voice was heard from behind the door.

-Young master, the city lord is calling you.

Nian zhen was enraged because his cultivation was impaired. He frowned and stood up. He more or less guessed why his father had summoned him. The subject of marriage and engagement was not discussed yet.

Nian zhen took a glance at the sleeping Ruan ji Lijuan, then quietly left the room and closed the door behind his.

When nian zhen came to his father's room, he noticed Long Jiang standing on the other side of the room staring at him, and his gaze went cold. But he fixed it right away.

-Dad, I went to my room to rest. Why did you call me?!

Nian hai frowned. what happened to this kid?! What is this kid's behavior?! Couldn't he have been a little more respectful?!

Long Jiang quickly stepped forward and spoke respectfully.

-Dad, maybe he's really tired. Moreover, tomorrow will be an engagement with the Rong family, just let him rest.

nian Hai frowned and spoke after a sigh.

-Xiao long, you always defend his! This little bastard has become even more disobedient! He needs to learn some respect from you!

Long Jiang spoke hastily. it was as if he was really trying to calm his angry father.

- Don't be angry, dad, let me talk to him. They always listen to me.

Nian Hai nodded and nodded. Right after, he looked into Nian Zhen's eyes, clenched his hands and trying to hold on, and spoke.

-OK. Find someone to watch him and don't let him leave his room! I don't want anything bad to break up tomorrow's engagement!

nian zhen did not make a sound even though he was angry. Someone to follow him?! Absolutely annoying! Ruan ji couldn't let Lijuan appear either.

Nian zhen knew why his father was doing it this way. The original Nian zhen was definitely a troublemaker type. As a matter of fact, this great(!) engagement event was really important and could not be allowed to be broken.

The City Lord's mansion covered a very large area. so it was only natural for Nian Zhen to have his own grand mansion.

In the back courtyard of the mansion, Nian zhen and Long Jiang were looking at each other. After leaving the city master's room, they had come to Nian zhen's mansion to talk.

long Jiang thought. His eyes were shining with well-hidden evil thoughts.

"How do useless villagers dare to keep this bastard alive?"

Nian zhen easily understood what this beloved older brother was thinking. Although his face was soft, he caught the gleam of cruelty in his eyes.

Long Jiang spoke in a soft and worried voice.

- Brother, where have you been for the last 5 days? Don't you know how worried I am for you?"

long Jiang spoke as if he was genuinely concerned. He looked happy to see his kidnapped brother again.

Even though he felt sick to his stomach, Nian zhen hid his true thoughts. If he wanted a game, he could play it too. and he would do his best! Nian zhen said after quickly hugging Long Jiang.

-Big brothis, this little brother almost lost his life!

Nian zhen was trying to look sad and scared. tears flowed and dripped onto Long Jiang's shoulders. Obviously, he acted very well. They both hid their true thoughts and feelings well. It was as if there was a race between them. Who could play better?!

Long Jiang spoke angrily.

-What happened, little brother? Who dared to bully you?! Tell me, I will take revenge for you!

Nian zhen quickly replied with bright eyes.

-Two villagers Yang Yong and Yang Shuang wanted to kill me!

Nian Hei had not fully told Long Liang what had happened. He preferred that Nian zhen talk to his brother. He did it because he knew that the brother's relationship between them was good.

Long Jiang was shocked to hear the Yang brothers name. but he quickly hid his facial expressions and spoke in an angry voice.

-What happened?! How dare they do this to you? I won't let them go easily!"

Nian zhen was feeling nauseous. What a two-faced bastard!

-Brother, they are dead!!

nian zhen was looking intently at his facial expressions to discover Long Jiang's true personality as he spoke.

Long Jiang was good at hiding his feelings. However, Nian zhen, the son of the holy emperor, had sharp eyes. He could even notice the slightest changes in Long Jiang's face.

Long Jiang shouted in surprise.

-Are they dead? Both were at the 6th level of the Oi gathering realm! How can they die?!

Long Jiang was suspiciously and curiously waiting for an answer. That answer would determine his moves.

Nian zhen quickly replied, relieved and somewhat upset.

- My brother, a mighty warrior helped me kill the Yang brothers. I'm so sorry this warrior doesn't want any rewards! This warrior left... I don't even know his name, it's really sad.

Long Jiang thought. He did not think that this statement was a lie. Nian zhen was weak. There was no way he could escape or fight alone!

"Damn, what a disgusting chance he has!"

Long Jiang felt a relief at the same time. Since the Yang brothers were dead, no one would know his secret. In the future, he would have too many opportunities to kill Nian Zhen.

Long Jiang continued to hide his feelings. But he didn't even know he had been noticed. He put on a mask of anxiety and spoke.

- It's good that they died. You came unharmed! If you hadn't come back, I would have spent the rest of my life regretting not being able to protect you.

At this very moment, Nian zhen wanted to puke on Long Jiang. What a disgusting man! How hypocritical! If he could beat his, he certainly would, but the time hadn't come yet.

Nian zhen forced herself to look grateful and spoke up.

-My brother is the best!

Long Jiang placed his hand on Nian Zhen's shoulder and spoke.

- Don't say that, we're brothers. Tomorrow will be the engagement day with the Rong family. You must be ready, bro. For you, this is a once-only opportunity. If you marry the daughter of the Rong family, you will be of great benefit to our family!

There were two big families in the red cloud city. one was the City Lord's family and the other was the Rong family. The Rong family had great power in the business world and the relationship between the two families was not good. There was a lot of competition between them. if they formed a marriage bond with each other in this way, their relationship would develop naturally and would be of great benefit to both parties.

Nian zhen quickly refused. He would never marry a girl he had never met, or even seen his face.

- Getting married? I do not want!

Long Jiang immediately tried to persuade Nian Zhen.

-Brother, you can't decide that. My father prepared too much for this marriage now you're going to ruin it all!

Nian zhen had a plan. His eyes were shining. He had already prepared many things in his mind. He spoke with a firm voice.

- Brother, I really don't want to. I don't even know what the Rong family's daughter looks like. I don't want to marry him. I am much younger. If you all want a marriage between two families, I think you would be the best candidate. You're the City Lord's son and you're older than me. It wouldn't be right for me to marry before you!

Long Jiang was delighted after hearing Nian Zhen's explanation. He thought that it was the first time Nian zhen had done something useful as an idiot. His goal was to kill Nian zhen and marry the daughter of the Rong family and raise his own status in both families. Now the opportunity had come to him.

Long Jiang looked at Nian zhen with bright eyes and spoke.

Well, then I'll leave everything to you. Tomorrow, you have to tell my father you don't want it.

Nian zhen, very dear(!) His face turned cold after he sent his brother away. He had to disgrace and kill Ling Jiang disastrously. Right now he had a good reputation, and his own reputation...even though he was well known, was not good. No one respected him.

ling Jiang was definitely hiding his true feelings well. He looked like a good brother on the outside, but inside I was rotten. He was a greedy bastard. He should have gotten what he deserved.

When Nian zhen returned to his room, he saw a guard waiting outside the door. indeed, his father had stationed a guard. Of course, there was some truth to it, but Nian zhen was offended.

Nian zhen glanced at the guard and entered his room. After all this, Ruan ji Lijuan was still asleep. Night had already fallen.

Nian zhen was surprised to realize that Ruan ji Lijuan, who was sleeping on the flower in the bed, had grown about 1cm tall. Apparently, food and sleep made him grow. If it continued at this rate, it would not fit into the flower.

Nian zhen's gaze softened. he looked really cute. He didn't dare wake up.

Even though Nian zhen had a plan for tomorrow, he couldn't quite predict what was going to happen. He had to see the Rong family with his own eyes once again. In the end, the main thing was that it didn't work.

nian zhen gave up sleeping and went into meditation to cultivate again. This time, he didn't want it to be interrupted.

Nian zhen began to examine his body. He had to find the root of the problem. After examining it for a while, his face turned strange. he couldn't believe his eyes!

Nian zhen also understood the problem after examining himself a few more times. He even found a solution. It was pretty simple for him. He had read too much in the sky library.

Nian zhen had a holy body!!

This was the reason why he couldn't cultivate! Because those with a divine body could not cultivate without a proper cultivation technique!

The name of Nian zhen's sacred body was the "5 element chaos body". In this body, all 5 elements were in chaos. That's why he couldn't progress. Normally, everyone would have one or two elements and they could cultivate properly, but the "5 element chaos body" meant that all 5 elements were in a chaos. so, being in chaos meant a big problem in development.

Nian zhen was stunned. His previous body was the "Yang sacred body". It was completely filled with yang energy.

even the sacred Bodies had a rank. The 100 holy bodies were lined up within themselves. The Yang divine body was ranked 89th, and the 5 element chaos body was ranked 38th. The power difference was very clear!!

Water, Wood, earth, fire, metal. These were the 5 basic elements. These elements were always in order and formed the basis of the universe.

Nian zhen had the body of a genius, but because he could not cultivate, he was called trash.

Nian zhen smiled to himself. Heaven had not abandoned him! Once again, he had a holy body, and this time he could be immortal!

Nian zhen's solution is...

5