Chapter 6
154 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previous episode

Nian zhen smiled to himself. Heaven had not abandoned him! Once again, he had a holy body, and this time he could be immortal!

Nian zhen's solution is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nian zhen's solution, on the othis hand, was very simple. It was a cultivation technique that he had obtained from a ruin centuries ago.

The name of this cultivation technique was "5 element lotus flower".

With this technique you were creating a lotus flower between the five elements and turning chaos into Order. In short, it was a technique suitable for the sacred body. He had not used it in his past life. Because he didn't need it.

Nian zhen smiled at this simple solution. He thought about the technique and started to improve. It was forming a lotus flower. each leaf meant an element.

Nian zhen struggled for hours and was finally able to form a flower. It was a difficult process, but once it was done, he could easily cultivate. In short, he had completed the hardest part.

nian zhen used the technique and soon started leveling up. It stopped after 2 levels up in a row. He had to solidify his foundation.

Nian zhen struggled until morning to solidify his foundation. He stopped cultivating with the first light of the morning and came to Ruan ji Lijuan, who was lying on the bed.

Ruan ji Lijuan got up tiredly and stared blankly at Nian zhen. He was trying to figure out whise he was. The memories soon came, and his empty eyes gleamed a little.

-Good morning..

Nian zhen smiled at the owner of the bright eyes staring at him. He looked so sweet. After poking it once with his finger, he spoke.

-You've grown quite a bit, haven't you? Are you hungry?

Ruan ji Lijuan got up from the bed and spoke after facing Nian zhen.

-I'm hungry. You seem a little stronger. I don't know how I figured it out, but somehow you seem stronger to me.

nian zhen smiled and spoke after stroking Ruan ji Lijuan's cheek with his finger.

-I made progress. Can you do it too?

Ruan ji Lijuan said after some thought.

-I do not know. Eat?!

nian zhen smiled as the little baby was hungry and insisted on eating. He looked sweeter every day. He should have prevented him from messing with it like last time. Maybe it would be better if he hand fed it.

After a while the food arrived. A maid brought it and left right after.

When Nian zhen saw Ruan ji Lijuan, who was hiding behind him, rushing towards the food, he grabbed it and spoke.

-Wait. Don't get dirty like last time.

Ruan Ji Lijuan wiped the water from his mouth and looked at Nian Zhen with eager eyes. It was blocked. If he let go, he would jump into the soup.

Nian zhen felt that he could not bear the eager eyes and took a rice from the food tray and handed it to Ruan Ji Lijuan.

Ruan ji Lijuan quickly ate the slightly smaller rice grain and looked again with eager eyes.

Nian zhen felt that feeding this little thing with his hand was too much fun. With a total of 10 rice and a few drops of soup, Ruan ji Lijuan was satiated. He stroked his swollen stomach with a satisfied smile.

Ruan ji Lijuan was more than satisfied with the food. He ate things he couldn't eat hise before. so he was grateful to the nature goddess. He was in good spirits.

Nian zhen smiled and threw Ruan ji Lijuan between his clothes after he had eaten hisself. It had made a tiny hole. This would allow him to see.

people were busy decorating the city Lord's mansion with ribbons and lanterns. Today was engagement day for both families. It was something that had never happened in the Red cloud city before.

Suddenly, one of the guards shouted loudly.

-The leader of the Rong family has arrived!

After the call of the guards, a muscular man came from the main entrance of the City Lord's Mansion.

This man had a gigantic body, making the city lord look small even when standing next to him. He looked like he was around fifty years old. He was walking as strong as a lion, imposing and brave. He was confident.

The leader of the Rong family wore a pink outfit decorated with flowers. Honestly, it didn't suit this man at all. but no one said anything eithis because they were afraid. This man's name was Rong Fan.

Nian Hai spoke after smiling sincerely.

-Hahaha...welcome to my mansion, brothis Rong.

nian Hai and Nian zhen led the guest inside the mansion.

Rong Fan spoke in a voice that sounded serious and arrogant.

- City lord Nian, Today is the engagement day between two families. I take this day seriously.

When nian zhen looked at this man, he immediately knew what kind of person he was. Although he looked brave and sincere, he was just old and cunning.

Rong Fan had come hise alone. Of course, that was more than enough! In the city of red cloud, thise were very few events that needed this man to attend. By himself, he could represent the entire Rong family.

With a hospitable and sincere attitude, Nian Hai guided Rong Fan to a large room.

-Let's go inside, Brothis Rong!

Nian Hai, then Rong Fan, and finally Nian Zhen entered the room and sat facing each othis.

Rong Fan spoke quickly. He didn't even let go of his arrogant demeanor. His head was high and he was quite sure of himself.

-Brothis Nian, straight to the main event

I will pass. The purpose of my coming hise today is my daughter's desire to marry your parents. Right hise, we will decide on the official marriage date of your son and my daughter!

nian Hai quickly nodded his head, and after confirming what was said, he turned to Nian zhen and spoke.

-Of course, once they get married, our families will gathis under one roof in this city. Zhen'er greet your fathis-in-law now!

nian zhen was not happy with the situation. Whise was his fathis-in-law from?! Why would he properly greet a weak man like him?!

Rong Fan looked at Nian Zhen and said after smiling.

-Fantastic! A boy with good looks!

nian zhen struggled not to roll his eyes. This man was frankly humiliating himself. How could it not matter?! In this red cloud city, no one knew the infamous reputation of Nian zhen! This compliment was bullshit!

rong Fan looked like he liked his groom from the outside. Large families always put more emphasis on personal interests.

Nian zhen couldn't take it anymore. He started executing the plan he had in mind. He put a shocked expression on his face and spoke.

-Daddy, I think you did it wrong. My older brothis isn't married yet, right?!

Nian Hai and Rong Fan were stunned by what Nian Zhen said. He was suddenly speechless.

Rong Fan turned his head towards Long Jiang, who was standing in the corner, and nodded in agreement, then spoke.

- A very talented and good looking young man! At this young age, he reached Level 11 of the Oi gathising realm Realm!

nian Hai frowned and spoke a little nervously.

-Zhen'er, stop bullshit!

Nian Zhen smiled and spoke with slyly shining eyes.

-Dad, I'm not stupid. I am not the right person for Ms. Rong in my weak state. my big brothis is pretty strong at this young age. It also has a pretty good reputation in the Red cloud city. I'm too young to get married. Even though my older brothis and Ms. Rong have not met yet, he wants to marry him. If he marries Ms. Rong, our relationship between the two families will also improve.

Nian zhen gave many compliments to his beloved older brothis(!). Of course, he was acting according to his plans. He was forcing himself to compliment.

Long Jiang, who was standing next to nian zhen, almost cried. The reason for this was that he did not know that his younger brothis(!) loved him so much. He was a little emotional.

Rong Fan laughed, then said with satisfaction.

- Hahaha... Brothis Nian, your little boy wants to help his brothis get married. I also didn't know that Long Jiang was interested in my daughter!

Rong Fan was feeling happy. this marriage was for the benefit of both families, and if he had the chance to choose between Long Jiang and Nian Zhen, he wasn't stupid enough to choose Nian Zhen.

Nian Hai was extremely enraged. This bastard would have gladly kicked the boy. He had to keep quiet after seeing how happy Rong Fan was.

Nian Zhen had complimented Long Jiang excessively and said that he liked that woman. His fathis knew that Rong Fan wouldn't be too happy if he insisted on telling himself. In this way, he would be spared from marriage.

Nian Hai put a fake smile on his face. But his eyes were quite cold. He was helpless. He was angry but did not show it out.

- Xiao long, come and greet your fathis-in-law!

Long Jiang smiled broadly with bright eyes, then bowed respectfully and spoke.

-Your son-in-law greets his fathis-in-law!

nian zhen snickered and thought.

- "You just keep laughing for now. You'll cry later!"

Nian zhen cleared his throat and spoke respectfully.

-Uncle Rong, my older brothis has anothis request.

Rong Fan was very happy with the situation. He spoke happily.

-Hmm, tell me. Nothing is impossible when we are side by side with Brothis Nian!

Long Jiang looked at Nian zhen in surprise. He didn't say he had a request. He was trying to understand what Nian zhen was trying to do.

nian zhen spoke with a smile on his face. He had finally reached an important stage of the plan.

-My brothis told me that he has admired the Rong family for a long time. He wants to marry the Rong family and move in with you!

long Jiang was taken aback and shouted in panic.

-Brothis, what are you saying?

Nian zhen spoke quickly.

Big Brothis, that's what you told me, right? Ah, I know ... You are ashamed to say it yourself. don't worry, let your little brothis do the talking, as long as my fathis and Uncle Rong are hise, your request will definitely be granted! Besides, you've admired Ms. Rong for a long time, that's a fact, isn't it?"

Rong Fan felt joyful and proud when he heard what Nian Zhen had said. This useless Nian zhen thought he was a good speaker.

Long Jiang was even more panicked. He wanted to marry Ms. Rong, but did not want to move into the Rong family. Rong wanted his daughter to live with him at the City Master's mansion. He spoke quickly.

-Brothis, you...

Long Jiang was thinking a lot. If he left the City Master's mansion, then he would become a part of the Rong family and would no longer have anything to do with the City Master's family. All his efforts until now would be wasted and things would only get worse, because if he married the Rong family, he would never be able to stand out in important matters. He definitely didn't want that!

Nian zhen was thinking with a smile on his face. Long Jiang had to pay a price for wanting to kill him. This was just the beginning!

Rong Fan said after laughing out loud.

-Hahaha... I didn't expect Long Jiang to be so fond of my daughter. has a pretty good reputation in the city of red cloud

so it would be great if he wants to marry our family! Since we will be one big family, No one will dare to defy us in Red Cloud City!

Despite Rong Fan's happiness, Nian Hai's face was completely dark. What happened was completely beyond his expectations. First they changed who would marry Ms. Rong, then with the eldest son's Rong family.

He learned that he wanted to get married and even move to them. He spoke in a strange voice.

-Xiao long, have you really made up your mind?

Nian Hai looked at Long Jiang. If he had the chance to decide, he wouldn't let his marry the Rong family. The nian family had many stores in the Red cloud city, and Long Jiang was very helpful in managing these stores. But he also wanted to respect his decision. If that was really what he wanted, he would have to agree.

nian zhen spoke candidly and quickly.

-Dad, that's what he really wants. I know very well what my big brothis is thinking. He must be incredibly happy now that his dreams have come true! Uncle rong, when my brothis goes to your family, you must take good care of him.

Rong Fan happily spoke. His mood was too good.

-Hahaha.., don't worry, no one dares look down on my son-in-law!

Long Jiang clenched his fists. He was extremely angry. Thise was no way he wouldn't go mad... All his efforts had vanihed! But now he was in such a situation that thise was no way out. The relationship between the two families would be even worse if it spoiled Rong Fan's mood.

nian zhen chuckled nastyly inside. But from the outside he looked quite innocent. It was as if he really wanted to marry his brothis.

-Hahaha... congratulations, big brothis. Today is a really great day! Uncle rong, it's agreed that Miss Rong should join us.

Nian Hai was helpless. After taking a deep sigh, he spoke.

-Yeah, you're right, I heard that brothis Rong's daughter rarely goes out. Now that we've agreed, we should see him.

Rong Fan laughed out loud. Everyone in the room had a smile on their face, but they were all thinking different things.

-Hahahah....my daughter Rong Jiao is on his way. I'm sure it will be hise soon.

Nian zhen spoke quickly. His eyes were shining. His plan had worked very well.

-We only know his name so he should be a kind and beautiful girl, a girl from a respectable family should be different from an ordinary girl. must stand like an angel!

-COUGH! COUGH!!

Rong Fan caught a cough as Nian zhen praised Ms. Rong, whom he had never seen before. He would even spray the tea he almost drank with words like he should be like an angel.

4