Chapter 13
105 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let me know if I have any typos and I'll fix them. Thanks for reading.❤

Previous episode

Ruan Ji Lijuan smiled and said after looking mischievously.

-I know you. I always wanted to meet you. I can save you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rong Jiao crossed his arms and looked suspiciously at Ruan Ji Lijuan. The extreme muscles in his arms stretched a little, revealing the veins.

Rong Jiao’s size was no joke! He was much taller and muscular than any of them! It looked creepy. With the complete removal of make-up on his face, the scar on his face became evident. It must have been a sword wound. There was a big mark left!

Despite Rong Jiao’s terrifying appearance, Ruan Ji Lijuan was not at all afraid. On the contrary, the more he looked at her, the more he liked her. That self-confidence and intelligence was certainly very good. He also tried to stand up, even though he was in so much pain. It was impossible not to love.

Rong Jiao said after looking suspiciously.

-Can you save me?! Who are you?! Do you know what my problem is?! How do you know me?!

Rong Jiao spoke quickly and asked many questions in one breath. He looked as if he would crush him like a fly with one wrong answer. He looked scarier than before. He was being wary of something he didn’t know.

Ruan Ji Lijuan chuckled and placed her hands on Rong Jiao’s face, stroked his cheek a little and spoke gently.

-I want to help you. I know you’re upset and angry. You used to be beautiful. That’s why your father locked you in your room. You don’t even know how many times you avoided being raped. Then one day you got a fever and got sick. This is how you were when you came to yourself. Even your father always hated looking at you. I also know that Rong Fan is not your father. I know it was done by your uncle on the scar on your face.

Rong Jiao looked at Ruan Ji Lijuan in surprise. His presence had always been a problem. As a child and now. After taking a deep sigh, he spoke.

-You’re right, Rong Fan, not my father. My uncle. He’s using me. I’d do anything to get that bastard dead. I also hate the whole Rong family. Sold my mother to bastard alchemists. I have to do everything he says to save her. I’m like a puppet.

Ruan Ji Lijuan smiled and wanted to hug Rong Jiao after wiping the tears from his eyes with his hand. However, it was very small and looked like an insect stuck to Rong Jiao’s cheek only.

Rong Jiao quickly fled from the crowd and after arriving in a desolate place, he collapsed to the ground and began to cry. He had a bad childhood and could not understand why he had become so ugly. All of a sudden, he started to hate every living thing called a man. But interestingly, Ruan Ji didn’t hate Lijuan, on the contrary, He  found him extremely cute and liked him.

Rong Jiao was as beautiful as her name. The fairy girl in childhood now looked like a troll. No one could understand her pain.

Rong Jiao used to be subject to the disgusting stares of men, and now he was subjected to insults. It was normal to feel hate.

After trying to calm Rong Jiao for a while, Ruan Ji Lijuan spoke up.

-Keep calm and listen to me. I want you to be my friend. You actually have ties to a major cult. Not only that. You have a holy body. You can be very strong. You can even be beautiful as before. All you have to do is be my friend and sign a deal.

Ruan Ji Lijuan had done something that Nian zhen would have done. He offered to sign an agreement. Actually in the book, Rong Jiao and Nian zhen had become enemies somehow, and Rong Jiao was also quite a formidable foe. Unfortunately, he ended up being killed by Nian Zhen. Several hundred years had been spent on it. This meant that he was very troubled.

Ruan Ji Lijuan knew that Rong Jiao was so terrible as an enemy, but his love and heart were huge!

Rong Jiao spoke after wiping away his tears.

You want me to be your ally. So what do you get out of that?! You’re going to help me and only with a deal?! Tell me clearly what you want from me.

Ruan Ji Lijuan smiled sweetly and spoke gently after placing a kiss on Rong Jiao’s forehead.

-I suffered a lot too. I had a situation almost similar to yours. I’m much weaker than you right now and I’m trying to protect myself. That’s why I offered you a deal. When you get angry, you lose yourself. I just want to help.

Rong Jiao thought for a while. It made so much sense to him. Also, this little thing was too cute and not afraid of itself. He was talking directly to her face. People generally avoided looking at his face. He liked that too.

-OK I agree. What kind of deal do you want? I believe you for now. But you have to prove that you will help me.

Ruan Ji Lijuan spoke after smiling.

-I am Nian Zhen’s guardian. Nian Zhen is not actually the person you know. The person inside is a supreme being. Normally he doesn’t care about you at all. But he will help you because I want to help you. Trust in me.

Rong Jiao had already found the situation strange. It was impossible for nian zhen to change in an instant. She had felt his cultivation as well. So he was actually a completely different person. He understood everything now. After taking a deep sigh, he spoke.

-Well. So let’s go watch the war now. I will enjoy seeing the rong family youngster get crushed.

.

.

.

.

Rong Ying faced Nian Zhen with a cruel smile.

Nian Zhen also spoke with a similar smile.

-Are you ready, Rong Ying? If not, I’ll give you time to get ready!

Rong Ying gave a sarcastic and contemptuous laugh, then spoke.

-Is this a joke?! Why would I need to prepare when I’m fighting a trash like you?!

- Pop!!

Just after Rong Ying spoke, a loud voice was heard. The crowd saw Nian zhen slap Rong Ying in the face and Rong Ying fell to the ground.

The crowd was shocked! Everything happened so abruptly. Nian zhen kicked Rong Ying, who was trying to get up from the ground, and threw him a few meters ahead. It was very comfortable and not difficult at all.

The crowd, after being in shock for a while, began to shout.

-Fuck, what idiot said that the young master of the Nian family is only level 1? He knocked Rong Ying down with a single slap!

-Great, Nian Zhen has been hiding his true strength all this time!!

People were confused and shocked. No one expected this kind of thing. They all thought that Nian zhen was a useless idiot. There was only one person who was still calm, and that was Nian Hai.

His biggest surprise was Rong Ying. He was dizzy and fell back as he tried to get up from the ground.

-Impossible!! How can you beat me?! You were supposed to be a garbage!

Nian Zhen’s slap made him feel helpless, all the Qi in his body was a mess. He didn’t even have the strength to stand up.

Two members of the rong family ran towards Rong Ying and helped him stand up.

-Brother Ying! Are you okay?!

As soon as Rong Ying remembered the bet with Nian Zhen, he wanted to die. His reputation was ruined. Not only his own reputation, but also the entire Rong family’s reputation was gone. Besides, he did it himself.

Nian Zhen gave Rong Ying a disinterested glance and then shouted.

Wen Tong!

Wen Tong came quickly as Nian Zhen shouted. This person was a guard belonging to the Nian family. He bowed respectfully and spoke.

-Young master.

Nian zhen had earned his respect since the moment He  became a strong and intelligent person. He was no longer ashamed to serve her. He’s also been picking up his back for years. He was very pleased with his improvement.

Nian zhen had summoned the guard he knew well. He shouted for everyone to hear.

- Follow Rong ying and watch him carry the Coffin. If they don’t, the Rong family will be known as bastards from now on!

Rong Ying suddenly vomited blood. He’d almost fainted. He was angry and badly injured. He wanted to kill himself. With so many people around, he couldn’t refuse the bet.

Rong Ying was left in a dilemma. If he carried the coffin and brought it to the Rong family, Rong Fan would skin him alive, but if he refused to carry it, everyone would think the Rong family was a bastard. It was all kinds of damage.

Wen tong bent down and quickly replied.

-As you command, young master.

Wen tong cared about nothing but making his young master happy. Nian was extremely loyal to his family. He obeyed every command given by his masters.

Wen tong stood at the head of the Rong family and looked at them threateningly.

The youth of the rong family sighed sadly and began to carry the Coffin.

Rong Jiao and Ruan ji Lijuan were watching from afar. Rong Jiao had a grin on his scary face. The man who was to be his wife was in a coffin. It was very clear who killed him. She wasn’t upset at all. He was disgusted with her when he was chatting(!) with her. He had a similar feeling to his uncle Rong fan.

Nian Zhen coldly looked at the young people in the Rong family carrying the coffin, then shouted after them.

-Rong Ying and the others get lost! The ceremony is over. I don’t want anyone from the Rong family here anymore.

Rong Ying vomited blood once again and fainted after his eyes were turned upside down.

One of the Rong family also took Rong ying, and they all quickly walked away at the City master’s mansion.

Everyone in the Rong family was depressed. They had come in joy and left in sorrow. Except for one person...Rong Jiao! He was experiencing the exact opposite of this situation.

The useless fool of the Nian family became famous after these events. The reputation of the rong family had fallen to the ground, and everyone was surprised at his talent. They completely lost this war between the two families. But this was definitely the beginning.

The person who defeated them was only a 16-year-old teenager. Rumors and controversies could be heard anywhere in the red cloud city. The hostility between the two families had risen to another dimension.

It was clear that as long as there was the city lord and the Rong family, there would be no peaceful and calm days. Nian Hai has been very busy since his relationship with the Rong family disappeared. The Nian family had many estates, mansions, potion shops, chambers of commerce... most of them were led by Long Jiang, but now that he was dead, Nian Hai would have to handle everything on his own.

As for Nian Zhen, He  chose to stay in his own residence after the incident. Nian Zhen thought ahead of everyone else, and according to him, the simplest way to completely defeat an enemy was strength. Those with great power would be respected, and those with greater power would take everything.

Nian Zhen looked around and began to wait for Ruan Ji Lijuan. He had seen his leave out of the corner of his eye.

Before Nian Zhen could wait long, there was a knock on the door. Nian zhen quickly opened the door and saw Ruan Ji Lijuan and Rong Jiao in front of her.

Nian zhen let them pass, and after closing the door behind them, he turned to them and waited.

Ruan ji Lijuan said excitedly after smiling sweetly.

-Zhen-gege, you must help Rong Jiao! You have a technique to give it to him, don’t you?!

Nian zhen crossed her arms and said after looking curiously at Rong Jiao.

-Sit on a chair. Your head is touching the ceiling. Aren’t you uncomfortable?! Tell me everything.

Rong Jiao wanted to shake his head, but as he lifted and lowered it, his head hit the ceiling. There was a few cracking sounds from the chair as he quickly sat down on a chair. He couldn’t carry his weight.

Ruan Ji Lijuan wanted to laugh, but restrained hisself and said after picking up a cushion and putting it in the corner.

-Jiejie, sit here. Please be comfortable.

Rong Jiao struggled to get up from the chair and sat on the mat, then sighed with relief and gratefully looked at Ruan ji Lijuan.

Rong Jiao spoke after taking a deep breath.

-My name is Rong Jiao. I want your help. I will give you whatever you want in return.

.

.

.

.

4