More Questions And Human?
1.3k 12 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mc POV-

10 minutes later...

'Fuck my life.'

'Fuck this system'.

'Why did this have to happen.'

"Huh Huh Huh"

I'm currently standing in front of a McDonalds exhausted after running so much.

'Now that I think about it running away from a powered yandere wasn't my best idea.'

(That is the worst idea you could have chosen during your circumstances.)

'OH, NOW YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHEN I WAS RUNNING FOR MY LIFE??'

(Harley Quinn was held back by Poison Ivy and Catwoman before she could even take a step forward to try and chase you so you were not running for your life.)

'COULDNT YOU HAVE SAID THAT I don't know TEN FUCKING MINUTES AGO?!?'

(You never asked)

'Listen here you annoying fucking system this isn't something to joke around about THESE ARE FUCKING YANDERE'S!!! Your the so-called "Yandere System" right?? So you should know what they might do if they find me THEY MIGHT KILL ME!!!'

(I know and I am sincerely sorry host I thought it would be funny to act like those annoying systems from those novels in your memory)

'I don't care how you act but in those situations and any situation that has something to do with yandere's I need you the help me the best you can because if you don't I might die or worst get captured and raped/tortured.'

(Noted I will now do the utmost to keep you safe)

'Thank you.'

'Now...'

I look around to see where I am. I see a motel a few blocks away.

'That'll be a good place to hide for now. But I need money.'

(In the system there is something like a reward system for how you handle your yandere.

Escape a yandere* Rewards: Basic wilderness survival kit, 2000$ and a desert eagle 50 cal handgun for your protection.

You also have a personal storage the size of your average garage)

'Ok, now it seems like the world isn't trying to fuck me in the ass.'

'System why the survival kit?'

(Just in case you have to hide in the wild from one of your yandere's)

'Ok, I guess that was self-explanatory. How come I don't see what I have to do to get more rewards?'

(You have to find out the rewards by getting them)

'That leads to another question... How are you?'

(I am fine host)

'That's not what I meant. How are you? Who/What made you? How did you get those recourses? How can you make a girl that I've never met before, so in love with me? How do I know if you have lied or are gonna lie to me in the future? Do you have feelings? Or are you just a program? Am I talking to you the system or is someone controlling you and I'm talking to them?'

(I-I-I don't know)

(System Upgrade>>Human)

'Huh?'

(Huh?)

'...'

(...)

'Goddammit I did not just give my system an existential crisis and make it human.'

(I think you did host)

'Now I have even more questions!'

'...'

(...)

(Host?)

'Huh?'

(What's your name?)

'Oh yeah my name is Roger Steves'

'You can call me Roger now I guess?'

(Roger)

'Yep'

(Roger)

'Yes?'

(Roger)

'Hello?'

(Oh sorry I just wanted to say your name a few times.)

'That's fine

'Fuck did I just make my system a yandere?'

'Never mind let's go to the motel then.'

(Alright Roger.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In the motel-

I am currently sitting on a twin-sized bed with a window to my left and the door to my right with a bathroom door in front of me.

'This place is horrible and small but for 20 dollars a night to 110 a week! That's a steal.'

(Why did you buy a week Roger?)

'Just in case I can't find a better place to stay until then.'

(Alright)

'Is there any way for me to get stronger to protect myself?

(There are multiple ways in DC but an easier way for you to get stronger is to deal with yandere's)

'I had a hunch but can you elaborate please?'

(This is gonna be kinda long so you should lay down)

'Ok'

I take off my shirt showing my lean not skinny but not really muscular body laying it down below me so I don't have to lay on the dirty bed.

(...)

'Hello'

(O-Oh sorry Roger)

(I don't know specifically but I am almost 100% sure that if you continue to gather more rewards from your yandere's you will be given some type of power but the stronger the power the more you have to do to get it.

For example: If you want heightened strength you might have to have a conversation with a yandere but if you want the ability to control fire then you might have to win in a fight against a yandere and if you want to have mind control you might have to manipulate a yandere. (These are just examples they may never happen)

It isn't set but from what I know and can infer some items and powers you get can help you in the situation that you have just survived like you escaping from a yandere and you getting the wilderness survival kit and your handgun)

'That's... Really good to know thank you.'

'And about the handgun how many bullets do I have?'

(6 magazines or 54 bullets)

'That's good thank you again. You've been really helpful ever since you've become "human".'

(Hehe Your welcome)

*Yawn*

"Whew, It has been a really long day." I say as get up to lock the door.

"I'm going to sleep good night system." I say as I walk to the bed and lie down to get comfortable.

(Good night Roger)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

10 pm at night-

(Roger. ROGER! WAKE UP SOMEONE IS IN YOUR ROOM!)

Not really understanding what it said yet I groggily get up to see a tall shadow with a cape and pointy ears on its head.

"Batman?" I say slowly. Getting my bearings on the situation.

"It seems you know who I am but now... Who are you?" He asks intimidatingly.

'It's just one problem after the next FUCK!'

36