Goals For The Future
1.3k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Describe your weapon)

'I want it to be a soul bound cane that weighs 10 tons but only feels like a metal bar to me'

(You can only make it weigh 2 tons is that alright?)

'I guess I did too much. It's alright.'

(Ok then do you want it to have a history?)

'If I change history to make it so that it has a requirement to wield would I change to meet that requirement?'

(No it would not, it would just be a cane with a fancy background you cant use.)

'Well then no'

(What power would you want it to have?)

'I want it to be able to shapeshift into anything nonliving that I want it too'

(Alright but you have to keep a clear picture of what you want it to be and keep it like that until you it has fully shape shifted in your head or else it would reform back to its cane form or the last form you had it in. Is that alright with you?)

'Yes that is alright'

(What's one adjective you want it to have?)

'Evolving. I want it to evolve with me. That's all I want for my cane'

(Are you sure?)

I think about everything I did and I'm content with it.

'Yep, I'm sure.'

(Alright then)

A basic light brown wooden cane appears that's about 3 ft long with a curved top making it face down.

'Shit I forgot to design it.'

'Well, I can just make it shapeshift into what I want.'

The cane falls and creates a small crater on the ground due to it being so heavy yet so small.

"Oops." I say as I will it to go into my soul.

I will it to appear in my hand and it only feels like a few pounds to me.

I grab it by the shaft and close my eyes.

'What do I want it to look like...'

I start to imagine what I want the cane to look like and I keep it like that.

"I've brought you your food." Says ???

I open my eyes startled by the sudden voice to see particles flying around me before they quickly reform back into that normal cane.

"Hhhahhhh" I sigh.

I put the cane away then I look at Diana and she seems a bit angry.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing it's just that an annoying bat tried to accuse you of manipulating me and I had to put him in his place." She says ominously.

'I feel bad for that bat'

"Can you not threaten someone who thinks's that I'm doing something to you? That'll just make him think that he's right and I put that as a failsafe or something." I say.

"Why when our love is perfectly natural?" She asks genuinely confused.

"Well, your love isn't that natural. I come up one day and all of a sudden you defend and threaten for me? And do you think that he doesn't have cameras everywhere he probably saw you rape me which is even more unnatural for someone you just met?" I explain as she gives me the plate of food.

"It's just love at first sight." She says as she sits on the bed.

"No that's not love that full-blown crazy obsession or something like it. I'm telling you it's not normal." I say.

"Alright, whatever you say." She says.

"So what was that cane thing you just had?" She asks trying to change the topic.

I start to eat and say "It's a cool shapeshifting cane I got."

"How?" She asks as she lays on my shoulder.

"I don't really know but I don't really care either it's cool. I have to keep a clear mind of what I want to shapeshift it to though." I say.

"Ok." she says and I feel something unwrap around my ankle.

'She tried to use her lasso on me.'

'I really need to start paying attention to my yandere's and find out the type of yandere's they are.'

'Cassy, can you calculate the types of yandere's I have and will have?'

(I can only find out about the yandere's that are already yandere's and you have to be around them to get data but this is what I know and can infer right now.

Diana is nice, protective, and sweet to you but to everyone else, she is cold, stern, and ruthless. She is good at acting and doesn't like anyone trying to mess with you. At the slightest sign of hostility to you, she will attack, threaten or kill on sight. Usually, these are the types that end up killing everyone close to the person they love and locking them up to be with them forever or they kill said person than herself.

Harley will be almost full speculation. Harley is completely devoted to being with you. She doesn't care about the journey nor the time as long as she will be with you at the end then that's all she cares about. Usually, these are the types of yandere's that go on a long and hard journey, and when they finally find the person they love and they reject them or they are close to death and they will die in the arms of the person they love.

I suggest you quickly change their fate!)

(I didn't say that last thing, Roger. I'm sorry)

'It's alright I need to do something ab-'

(NO!! YOU DON'T GET IT!!)

'What do you mean?'

(I WAS CONTROLLED!! WHAT IF WHOEVER THEY ARE DECIDES TO CONTROL ME AGAIN!?!? THEY CAN FUCK WITH YOU AND GIVE YOU WRONG INFORMATION AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW!!)

You don't care about yo-'

(I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT MYSELF THIS IS ABOUT YOU!! YOU CAN BE IN DANGER BECAUSE SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME!!)

'Where did all this emotion come from?'

(I DON'T KNOW MAYBE THE FUCKER THAT MADE ME MADE ME A YANDERE MYSELF I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT YOU TO BE SAFE! so please be safe...)

'Cassy?'

...

'Cassy!'

'What the fuck just happened? Everything is so sporadic and nothing makes sense, is this the work of whatever did this to me?'

I had stopped eating when  Cassy started her rant and Diana noticed.

"Are you full?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm full thank you though." I say.

"Alright, we need to go because the nuisance told me that he needs to talk to you so I'll take you there." She says as she gets up and beckons me to follow.

"Ok." I say as I put the plate down and follow her.

'I have three things to do: Find Harley and tell her that I accept her then tell her to wait for me so she won't do anything dangerous, Conquer Diana so that she won't go murder happy, and finally find out what happened to Cassy.'

"Hhahhh" I sigh.

'I've been doing that a lot lately."

"Are you ok?" Asks Diana.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say

Well, we're here. She says.

She opens a door and I see about a dozen teens including the four I met hanging around.

(Fate has aligned to give you a chance encounter with your unknown yandere!)

'FUCK. Can I not get a break?!?'

35