To Be With You
1.3k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12 hours ago at the Sirens-

Harley Quinn POV-

"Hahhh huhhh hahhh huhhh" I breathe heavily as I sit up quickly.

I had just woken up from a nightmare of him leaving me over and over again.

It hurt.

It hurts.

But I must endure.

If I can endure then I can be with him.

If I can endure we can be together.

"Harley, how are you feeling?" Asks ???

I look to my right and I see Poisy sitting next to me with bags under her eyes wearing the same thing she did when we went on our walk.

"I feel sad." I say truthfully.

"Why?" She asks worriedly.

"Because he ran away from me." I say not caring about hiding how I feel.

I can see her visibly cringe after I say that.

"Who is he? Is he The J..." She was trying to say before she stopped.

As I looked at her I wanted to kill her for even trying to compare Mr- that bastard to him and it seemed to have conveyed in my eyes because of how quiet she got.

"Don't you ever compare that bastard to him ever again." I say through seething teeth.

"Ok, then who is he?" She says trying to change the subject.

And it worked because just thinking about him makes me start to get wet.

"He has onyx short black hair, gray eyes that seemed so tired yet playful at the same time (Though he looked scared at the time), Pale white skin that looked as if he never went outside a day in his life, Pink lips that seemed too perfect as if trying to divert attention from the small scar on his bottom left side below his lips, Not outmatched by the longer yet smaller scar going from the left to the right side of his neck, I really want to kill whoever did that to him but it adds so much to his ungodly charm that I don't really mind it, He looked so broken just like me yet he was able to keep somewhat stable. Hahh huhh hahh I really need a change of panties." I say.

I look back at Poisy and see her looking at me with dull eyes as if she gave up on the world.

'Maybe I should introduce her to him. Then she can be just as happy as I was when I met him. I have to find him first though.'

"I always knew you weren't that smart with these types of things but this is just a whole nother level." I hear Kitty coming from the door.

*Sniff*

I look back at Poisy and see tears coming from her eyes as she looks into space.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything but suddenly gets up and runs out of the room and leaves the bar.

""...""

"You better go find her." Says Kitty.

"Yeah, I should do that." I say before I run after her.

It's pitch dark outside so I take out my phone and put on the flashlight.

"Where would sh-" I drop the phone.

I can feel something.

'Something that should be mine is getting taken from me.'

'I could care less about other women with him but I need to be number 1 and that should be mine.'

'I don't know how or where I think it's my intuition but I need to find him and I need to save him now.'

I run away. I don't know where I'm going but I trust my intuition to lead me to him.

As Selina sees Harley suddenly drop her phone and run away she can only sigh.

"What the hell is happening?" She says as she starts to walk outside to chase them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

15 hours later-

Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) POV-

'I don't know where I am.'

I'm in a random alleyway somewhere.

I'm hungry and feel like I'm about to knock out any second now but I've just been running and running only occasionally having pitstops.

'SHE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP AND NOW SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER RANDOM MOTHER FUCKER?!?!?!?'

"Why not me? Am I not good enough? Wh..." I was saying before I got distracted.

I saw across the street 4 people running/flying/floating atop the buildings.

A green? cheetah jumping from roof to roof. A cyborg flying with jet boots. Robin also jumping from roof to roof, I remember him when I was dealing with Batman before. And a teen floating with an umbrella? that somehow never lets him touch the ground.

Seeing him captivated me and woke me up from my extremely tired state. His black hair flowing in the wind and that's about all I can see from here yet I'm still captivated.

I look at his shirt and I see a bloody hole where his heart should be. There seems to be no damage on his chest but seeing that still scares me for some reason.

He seems shocked then he looks around before he locks eyes with me.

"Gray eyes." I say unconsciously

He seems startled and lets go of his umbrella making him fall.

My heart stops seeing this but his umbrella follows him and he catches it before he falls to the ground.

'I want to follow him'

But I know that I'm too tired so I create a tracking plant and let it go into the wind.

I see him float up to talk with the other people before he starts to glide away with the others following him.

Before he goes too far away the tracking plant attaches to his skin slightly burrowing in it so that it won't fall off yet not far enough to hurt.

As I see him floating away my heart starts to hurt.

'Usually, I'd never feel like this for anyone but Harley much less a man but..'

'It just feels right.'

It's sad but I'm slowly starting to not care much about Harley.

'I still like her but..'

It's like all my love for her is being repurposed for love for him then multiplied.

"I'll make sure I see you soon." I say.

I start walking away retracing my steps before I'm back at The Sirens.

I knock on the door only to see the girl I used to love.

A spark forms as I look at her and I see her grin madly.

"You found him~" She says enthusiastically.

I barely register what she says and I fall over knocking out on top of her.

"heheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" This crazy laughter was the last thing I heard.

Alternate title- Another One Bites The Dust

32