You are My Master – 1.3
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akane led Isamu to the back garden, away from the other students. “So? What business do you have with me?” Isamu stood arrogantly, crossing his arms while looking down at Akane. “Huhu~ I wonder what Emiko-san sees in you. Why couldn’t she pick a better person?” Akane started to evaluate Isamu and whether would be a good match for Emiko. To his disappointment, there was nothing wrong with his character. “Tora-chan did say that he was the other protagonist.”

Isamu’s eyes bulged, veins began popping out of his neck, grabbing Akane by the collar, “What did you just say? While I know we cannot be together, it does not mean you can speak in such a manner about my lady.” Akane was taken back, wherein the timeline did he transfer to? “Isamu-kun, there’s no need to get violent. You wouldn’t want to dirty your lady’s image now, would you?”

Isamu reluctantly let go, his emotionless exterior took over; it was like his outrage had never happened. “Pardon me but how did you know about … us? I do not believe there have been any rumours going around about my Lady and me.” Akane had to peer very closely to see the slightest blush appear on Isamu’s cheeks. Amused, he decided to play around a little, “I’ve been hearing bit here and there, especially from Emiko-san. She’s very protective of you.” Akane poked Isamu’s chest, “I’m here to let you know that I support both of you. I really do hope you find a future together.” Akane gave his brightest smile, hoping to reassure Isamu’s doubt.

“But in return, you’ll have to excuse me if I flirt a little with your precious lady.” Akane leaned close to his ear, whispering, “Many other young masters have been looking at her. Did you notice?” Akane smirked, pleased to elicit a reaction from his friend. “Make you keep her real close.” Isamu’s breath hitched, ready to flick Akane’s forehead but he escaped before Isamu could grab him.

“Ouch, what was that for?” Akane was suddenly pulled back before he could finish teasing Isamu, hitting his head against a hard surface. “Greeting, Nishida-sama.” Isamu greeted the man behind Akane before excusing him to attend Emiko. Isamu quickly gave a glance at Akane before leaving. Akane wished that he hadn’t escaped so quickly and stayed but, that man was head over heels for his master.

“Akane, what are you doing?” His smile felt icy to touch, his eyes were sharp and a dark aura began to spread around. “Young Master, that was not very polite of you to pull me.” Akane tried to get Kiyoshi’s arm off of him, but he found out that the man had an immeasurable amount of strength like a snake imprisoning his prey.

“I am asking once more, what are you doing?”

“Young master, although I am your servant, you are not in a position to interfere with my personal life. It is not like we’re in a relationship anyway.” Akane began to untangle him from Kiyoshi’s grip. “Young Master, you must be more mindful since you are the first male to be born into the Nishida family since 50 years ago.” Akane could feel his grip loosening. Just as he was able to escape, Kiyoshi suddenly pulled him into a hug, burying his head into Akane’s shoulder. Akane was about to push him away but he didn’t have the heart to, letting Kiyoshi do what he wanted.

Akane felt like it wasn’t fair; he always had a soft spot for cute and affectionate things and with the way Kiyoshi was behaving, Akane couldn’t help but spoil him. “... like this. Let me stay like this, Akane.” Giving in, Akane started to pat his head, “It’s fine if you want to stay like this but should we at least move to a different place? I promised to have tea with Emiko-san later as well.” Kiyoshi stubbornly dug into Akane’s shoulder, sulking that he had brought up another person.

Akane thought that Kiyoshi was being very clingy, but he didn’t mind the feeling of Kiyoshi relying on him. “I’m fine with staying with you. We can have a talk later but at least let me inform Emiko-san about our change of plans. Although she isn’t your fiancee as of yet, she is still your friend. It would be rude if you cancelled without telling her.” Kiyoshi wrapped his arms around Akane more strongly, refusing to let Akane budge away from him. “You… idiot. I can’t breathe.” Akane began pounding his fist on Kiyoshi’s back but it was counterproductive; Kiyoshi refused to listen to Akane’s pleas.

“I have to inform her. Don’t make it harder for me and you. Didn’t I say we can talk about this later? But we have to move somewhere else, I don’t want you to have a negative reputation.” Kiyoshi reluctantly reduced his strength, and after clinging onto Akane’s body for a few more minutes, Kiyoshi let go. “I’ll… I’ll wait for you in the library.” Kiyoshi stayed in the same spot, it looked like he was hesitating before giving Akane a kiss on his forehead.

Akane was blank, before slowly rebooting his mind. “Tora-chan, the mission won’t be affected would it?”

[...]

[What does Host mean?]

“Well, since you, Tora-chan never told me who Kiyoshi’s destined partner was, would the mission be considered a fail if Kiyoshi was the one who chooses his partner?”

[System does not believe so?]

“Why do you sound more confused than I am? At this rate, I’ll be completing the side mission before the main one.”

[...]

[Host… As long as you complete everything, System has no complaint.]

“...” Akane buried his face in his hand, recalling their exchange. “It should be fine? I mean, the original owner is Kiyoshi’s destined partner, right? Since the world collapsed when Emiko wasn’t with Isamu and Kiyoshi wasn’t with Akane.” The system floated in front of its host, wondering if it should say anything, “I mean, if he wants to pursue me, there’s no harm. I’m not attached to this world anyways.”

[...]

“Come Tora-chan, let go meet the main couple. Too bad I won’t be able to try that new champagne cake.” Akane happily skipped to the cafe, offering his apologies to Emiko and Isamu. Akane hesitated whether he should head to the library straight away or order some desserts before doing so. “Akane, if you don’t decide now, who knows how Nishida-san will react. He seemed to be in a bad mood when I saw him.” Emko offered some advice before being interrupted by Isamu.

“My lady, it is not worth your time giving this… servant advice on how he should behave. He is not of your concern.” Isamu continued to attend to Emiko even while his nasty tongue continued to lecture Akane.

“Isamu-kun! That was rude, he is our friend. Why wouldn’t I be concern about him?” Emiko pouted and Isamu being attentive to her, broke in sweat. “My lady, it was not what I exactly meant. I-” Isamu was frantically trying to explain his poisonous words but Emiko wasn’t buying into his excuses today.

Akane sighed, if he stayed any longer, he could tell it would get nowhere. “Alright. I’ll get some cake for my master to cheer up. You two, stop being embarrassing. At least do it somewhere else.” Akane began selecting some cake slices and started to pay for them before heading out of the cafe.

Isamu turned to Akane, his face turning the slightest in red, refuting back, “What are you implying? That is not the appropriate beha-”

“Yes yes. See you lovebirds later.” Akane swiftly dodged Isamu, waving back as he left.

“Akane-kun, come back here!” Isamu wanted to grab him by the collar but he couldn’t abandon his lady all by herself after both Akane and Kiyoshi had postponed their tea time. Akane stuck his tongue out before lazily making his way to the library.

0