Chapter 6 ( Extreme Gore, torture of villians so M-18 )
683 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

M-18 warning guys. 

A/N: Extreme Violence, extreme dark moments and a lot of gore. Read only on your own risk. 

##########################################

A FEW MINUTES AGO...

I opened my eyes, to find myself in a capsule-like thing and the first thing I saw was a light, a bright light, I felt a warmth running through my body. It was like I was back in my childhood and on a swing with my father. This feeling of warmth was unimaginable. It was like you were in Winter and Spring had arrived. 

I took control of my feelings and saw where I was. It looked like I was in space and was absorbing a blue star's radiation. 

Yes, it was a blue star. It took a second for my eyes to adjust but now I can see the blue flames. Also, I am naked.

With the help of creation magic, I created clothes for myself. The clothes were magically enchanted with various charms such as durability, self-cleaning, self-ironing, stretchable to a imaginable degree, magic nullification, physical nullification, fireproof, electricity proof, radiation proof ( only those that are harmful to the wearer), temperature adjustment, stealth and many more. 

I know many of them were not necessary, but I have already learned my lesson. 

 The capsule was really small though because I just stretched and the whole thing came apart. 

Now the first things first, where in the universe am I? 

I summoned my SWORD OF SUPERMAN. And it seems that I have not bonded with the sword yet.

In front of me is a sword of decent length, the blade looked like space with all the stars and galaxies on it. The hilt has a symbol on it. It is the symbol of the House of El from krypton and the symbol that Superman wore on his chest.

The sword floating in front of me was beautiful. I put my hand on the hilt and I felt something merging with my very being. It was not painful, instead, it was one of the best feelings that I have ever felt since my training.

The sword slowly became one with my soul and now I can feel it. 

The Sword of superman was made by the energy from the Big Bang. This sword grants nigh omniscience. The sword can enhance magical powers and can kill every being in the Universe except Presence himself. Those who die by this Sword don't just die, they are erased from reality. 

But now it is time to know more about my body and I used my newly acquired skill of nigh omniscience and.....

I don't have any words to describe what I am, and currently I am an omniscient being who just got to know about every world in the whole universe.

I have the best of every major race, even the Multan race's special abilities. 

This is baffling. What should I call myself? Am I human, a god, or something else? 

But the most important thing is does it even matter? My body may be a science experiment and all that but what difference does it make? This power is just a tool for my work.  

Yup, it does not matter. I have work to do. 

Now then let's see what is happening on earth. 

So, it has been 16 years since Batman first appeared and he already has 4 sidekicks. Dick Grayson is now Nightwing in New York city. Tim Drake is operating outside of Gotham but in reality, he is working under the radar with what is supposed to be the future young justice team members except for Speedy as he will leave the team. They don't know it, but the League is monitoring their every move. Damien Wayne, 12 years old, now holds the mantle of Robin in Gotham. Batman's most beloved son Jason Todd has become Red Hood. 

It has been 13 years since the Justice League made its debut. 

Looks like, Cadmus is doing various experiments on samples of Superman. Looks like Superboy hasn't been born, yet. Also, Aqua Lad is now training with the Queen Meer of Atlantis. 

As for Atlantis, they are not what they seem. Various atrocities are going on in the underwater kingdom. 

As for Themyscira..... that wretched place. It is a nation full of women who hate men. But they don't just hate men, they hunt them. 

To gain the protection from the Gods of Olympus, their queen spread her legs for Zeus. There is a breeding period for the Amazons in which they hunt the various ships which contain men and torment them, raping them. It doesn't matter if you are a child or adult you will get the same treatment if you are male. They even killed newborns if they happened to be on the ship. And they have tortured men for years. But it doesn't stop there. If they were give birth to a male child, now they just gave the child to Hephaestus. More like sell them to him for weapons, but at first, they would either kill the child by smashing his head on the floor or they would throw the child to the sea. 

Hephaestus couldn't bear this cruelty so he offered that he would buy their male children as slaves and provide weapons to them. They were happy that the children would suffer at Olympus, so they agreed. 

However, Hephaestus never treated them as a slave but as sons. 

I wanted to teleport there and just start a massacre but I controlled myself. My training has taught me the value of patience. If I were to charge over there, they would be called martyrs because of Diana, no they don't deserve to be seen as martyrs. 

Also, it seems that Diana has been brainwashed to see everything about Greek and the history of her island in a different light. So, she doesn't know about the atrocities and has never participated in them.

And they were even doing it when Diana was in the broad daylight with them. 

I also got to know what had happened to them was wrong but it happened 2.5 thousand years ago. And it was not like Hercules wanted it to happen. It was Ares's fault as he schemed and made Heracles believe that Amazons were evil. Hercules never intended to do any of what happened but during the battle, Ares became so powerful because of the war and mind-controlled the army, and committed the atrocities. 

When Hercules came to his senses and found out what happened, he captured Ares and sealed him. 

He and his army bowed their heads to the Amazons and beg not for forgiveness but for punishment. And those bitches just killed them. But Hercules and his army were so ashamed of themselves that instead of arriving at the Elysian, they chose to go to Tartarus, the eternal hell to atone for their sins. 

And for 1000 years, they atone for their sins. 1000 years in human terms but inside the eternal hell Tartarus, it was hundreds of thousands of years. 

I promise that they will be held accountable for every atrocity they have done.

But first, let's think about my persona in this universe because it is not a normal universe where politics is the only problem. Because as much as politics is a pain in the ass, you just need to do one thing, destroy the entire chessboard, problem solved. But here, there are literal evil gods and all that shit. 

I need to make people believe my cause, and at the same time ensure that they know how dangerous and committed I am. It is no wonder that Yuujiro called me a hypocrite because I am one ,but I need to make sure that people cheer for me instead of shunning me. 

I have to maintain a delicate balance. It will be like those WWE wrestlers where the public even cheers for a bad guy. Therefore, I need a persona. I can't be serious when talking to them. Because here apparently people take a laughing clown more seriously than the president himself. 

I need to make a big impact and I know just the right place for this. 

GOTHAM. 

What better place than the very crime city which affect international matters. After all, Black Mask is not someone as feared compared to other mobsters of Gotham but he still is an international criminal overseas where he never set foot. The same goes for Scarecrow and others, none of them step outside Gotham but still, they are international criminals because they are well-known names in Gotham. 

So for a large impact, what better place than the very center of crime. 

##################################

After that Rudra used his Warp Gate Quirk to open a gate to Earth, Gotham City.

His Wrap Gate Quirk now has mutated to a degree that it allows him to control space without any magic.

He was now in the sky of Gotham, Of course, invisible.

His eyes were full of passion to ensure justice and to give the due punishment to the scums. 

' So many options, but which one to choose first?? Rudra thought with a menacing smile on his face and his eyes, flashing red. 

Rudra used his omniscience and selected 17 people. 12 of them were some random goons under various gangs, 3 of them, Police officers. And finally, the 2 special guests; Victor Zsasz and Mad Hatter. 

Victor Zsasz was the head of his own international company and amassed a large fortune in addition to his family's wealth. When he turned 25 his parents died in a boating accident. His parent's untimely death sent him into depression, he turned to gambling, losing money all around the world in competition and casinos. In the end, he lost all his money in one of Penguin's casinos in Gotham. 

After that, he realized that there was no meaning in his existence.

Stunned, he became convinced that "there was nothing at all at the center of himself...no reason for being, no motivation, no purpose. He was just a robot, sleepwalking from one distraction to another, hiding from the truth." While he was attempting to commit suicide by jumping from Gotham Bridge, a homeless man tried to assault him with a knife after he refused to give him money. Instinctively grabbing the knife, Mr. Zsasz saw in the man's eyes that all life is meaningless and that nothing nor anyone matters. Mr. Zsasz had seen "nothing". He was a robot, driven by forces he didn't even know to exist. He was a beast, an animal, a subhuman. And only death could ever save him from his emptiness. He then proceeded to stab the man to death as a "gift" for saving his life. From then on, he dedicated himself to "liberating" others from their pointless existence (Mr. Zsasz often refers to victims as "zombies"). Mr. Zsasz had said that "I have found my true calling: helping poor beasts shuffle off this mortal coil." Making a cut on his arm for his first victim, Mr. Zsasz began a tally on his body that would grow to include more than 143 other scars. He usually preyed on young women but has no qualms over whom he murders. He slits his victims' throats and leaves them in lifelike poses, adding a tally mark to his body each time. He has been diagnosed as insane and is regularly incarcerated to Arkham Asylum courtesy of Batman, breaking out on occasion to carry on killing.

 

And thus, a Psychopath was born.

Now Mad Hatter, well when Rudra learned about him his anger sore through the roof. Why? Simple because he was the kind of person that Rudra hated most, a PEDO. 

Jervis Tetch, formerly a research scientist, is completely smitten with the works of Lewis Carroll. As his criminal name indicates, he takes the appearance of the Mad Hatter from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. He is an insane neuroscientist and developed hardware that can control the brain and induce hypnotic states, and often uses hats or other headgear for mind control. 

And do you know who his prey was? Little children, Especially blonde girls. 

Rudra found where they were with his omniscience and captured all of them in mere seconds.

He placed an unconsciousness curse on them. This curse allows the user to make anyone fall unconscious and only the user can make them conscious or can set a condition for the curse which when fulfilled, will be lifted from the victim. 

This curse may sound simple, but it was one of the hardest magic to learn. Because it is easy to make anyone unconscious but to be the only one who can lift the curse or setting the conditions was something else. For example, if your magic power is enough then you can even put this condition that the curse can only be lifted when God is dead. It was God-tier magic according to Solomon. 

( A/N: Magic is not this book's forte, it is just random bullshit that I am spewing. So bear with it. )

He dropped the 15 men at their execution sites.

He strapped both Victor and Mad Hatter to two different chairs in different Glass chambers. 

He enhanced everyone's bodies with a small regenerative factor such that they could endure the punishment and enhanced their pain receptors. Of course, he also made it such that they couldn't go insane to avoid the pain.

And now everything is ready, he just need to wait for the sun to rise. Now, why wait? Well this is the persona that he chose. 

" A knight of justice who executes his justice with a smile on his face. A knight that doesn't hide in dark and punishes the guilty in the light. " 

This was his persona. 

Now it was 9 A.M. and he made all 17 conscious. He then used Techno magic and on every screen, in Gotham, no matter what T.V., Smartphone, Tab, Laptop, Desktop; on every single screen the list of the victims started to play. People recognized them and he was ready. 

He started the broadcast. 

" Hello and good morning Gotham " 

" Every one of you might be thinking "what's going on?!". But please don't be nervous, this is not a cyberattack.

I will not be stealing anything from you but instead, I am here to give you something. 

Something that has been denied to you for a very long time. 

JUSTICE. 

Yes, Justice. It has been denied to you for so long. " 

" I hope you know who these two are. If you don't, well allow me tell you. "

Rudra points at Victor Zsasz and said

" This here is Victor Zsasz, rapist, serial killer, and many more. He has killed around 134 People till now. 

And this here is Jervis Tetch, a Pedophile. He had raped countless of young girls and boys. Not only that, he has also murdered a lot of people. 

Now, they have been arrested by Police or our dear Batman, for at least 50 times. 

So, my question is why were they not behind the bar instead of sleeping in luxurious beds. " 

Everyone who was watching the video just takes a cold breath and now Rudra has everyone's complete attention.

" My questions are very simple, 

How did they manage to escape prison?

Were 50 times escaping from an asylum, still too low for our police department to upgrade the security of the prison. 

How many more people should die before they move these criminals to a proper jail cell?

According to the law is killing 143 people still a crime that does not demand the death penalty as a punishment but it is so low that they don't even deserve being in prison? 

And now with questions like these are in my mind and no one ready to answer, I have this burning  question that is keeping me awake at night, how many more?

How many more children will die, how many more orphans being made before the system realized its mistakes, HOW MANY MORE?" 

"Apologies for the outburst, but you get the gist of what I am saying. 

You see, for the last decade, I have been searching for answers to these questions. 

And do you know what I found? 

Our Heroes, our Police all have been infected.

Infected with a disease. Infected with the policy that everyone deserves a second chance. 

I too believe that some deserve this but not everyone. People like them. "

Rudra's eyes were flashing red. His expression was of pure rage. But everyone understood why." 

" I am not that great at making speeches, so I would let my actions speak for themselves. 

So why am I here? 

Well, you see I have decided that if the Police and Batman are not going to, deliver Justice, not going to deliver punishment to the guilty then someone must do so. 

I volunteer myself to the cause of Justice. " 

" You can call me a Villain, a Psycho, or anything that you want to but I don't care. 

I will just keep doing what should have been done a long time ago. 

So today I swear to deliver Justice. To punish those that have been destroying the lives of innocent people. There will be no second chances, there will only be Justice. Justice will not be served in the dark but in the light, not hidden but in front of everyone, not with a mask to hide behind. " 

" So! Let justice commence! " 

" You see, these 2 will get what they have coming in due time. But before that for a little entertainment please watch this. " 

The video started to show a man's face and his information. The man was a goon working for the Black Mask, he was in quite a high position too if the information was to be believed. His crimes were too enlisted in front of everyone. 

His crime list had extortion, murder, kidnapping, sexual harassment, and rape among them. 

After that, videos were starting to play. The videos show the man doing the said crimes. The videos show how he raped a girl while she was screaming. The videos shodw how he was extorted money from innocent civilians, the videos also show how he murdered a family. They also show how he forced girls into prostitution and many more. 

People shut their eyes and ears, some of the scenes were too obscene. They had tears in their eyes, they kept hearing the victims' plea for help. 

The people who knew the victims were worse off. The friends of the family that the man killed, the brother of the girl he raped, and many more. They were devastated beyond anything. They were angry at not knowing what had happened to their loved ones. 

Then the screen showed Rudra's face 

" See, this man does not deserve a second chance in his life. 

You see I don't have anything against Batman, instead, I respect him. 

And just so you know people he was arrested 3 times and the police have proof, but he was still set free.  

I am not against giving a second chance but I am against giving more than that. 

This must be stopped. You cannot clean a gutter without getting dirty. 

So, without further ado let Justice commence. "

The video again shifts and now it shows a man tied up on a machine, which by the looks of it was made to rotate and crush something. Then the camera shows what it rotates and crushes. It was glass. The tub, to which the machine was connected, was filled with shattered glass. 

It was a glass recycling unit. 

The man's face was full of horror and he kept saying

" Let me go, p please. I…. I will ssurrender to the p police. I I wont do anything bad. I promise. " 

The man kept saying these kinds of words. Until the machine started, the man was dropped into the glass-filled tub and his screams were the only thing that could be heard. 

The people were in shock but none of them felt a shred of mercy for him. 

Instead, they felt happy in their hearts. 

Some people even shed tears because their loved ones were avenged. 

The machine stopped and the shocking thing was that the fella was still alive. He was bleeding all over, his skin was shredded, you could see the glass coming out of his body. He was in pain. Everyone could see that. It was a horrible and gruesome sight, but they kept watching. In 10 minutes, the man died while groaning from the pain. 

" Let's move on to the other one. '' Again the same process of video proof of the man's crimes and his personal information. He was from the Falcone Gang. 

He was tied to a table and there was acid dripping on him from the above. The man was screaming in pain. He died in 20 minutes. But these 20 minutes would have been 20 years for him. Because Rudra also changed their time perception to the extreme such they would feel the pain for years and wait for the next drop to fall which was like a week from their perspective and that was more than enough to torture him both mentally and physically.

" You see I have 13 more of these scums lining up but we don't have that much time. Their punishment too has been started but I am too lazy to do so one by one so let's hit the show. You guys can see their information on this website. 3 of them are police officers. " 

And the screen divided into 13 screens. On every screen, people were groaning in pain. 

Someone was inside a knife twister which was shredding him to pieces very slowly. One was being sewn by a sewing machine. His organs being punched constantly. One tied to a machine that was constantly spewing fire at him and burning him and then would stop for a moment and continue to do it again. One was being cut by a knife machine very slowly. One was being shredded by a chainsaw. And one was tied to a chair, with needles connecting to his veins while injecting acid into his veins. And thusm, the punishments were being given. Their screams were being heard by everyone. 

This all continued for 30 minutes. 

" Now that the little scums are dealt with, let's enter the grand event. 

Just so you guys know no one under 16 can hear or see these videos, I don't want to traumatise them. Don't ask how, I will not answer. " Rudra said with a smile. He was using a Techno magic spell here, and only those children that Rudra felt that could aid him in his quest or those that have an intense feeling of revenge in them were watching this. He sorted this out with his omniscient powers. 

( A/N: Bullshit reasoning but still logical. You can use your Omni powers with magic and they will do wonders. Again magic explanation, not my forte. )

" Now my dear audience, those who have been watching this on their phones, tablet, or laptops will see that some birds are flying on the screen. 

You see these 2 harmed you guys most. So, it should be you who shall punish them and get your justice by yourself. 

So, what you have to do is that tap/click on the bird, and as you do so there will be a gas released in these chambers that will slowly kill them by melting their bodies. 

Don't think of them as humans because they are not. They are demons who prey on your children. Look at the people who ware their victims. 

They... " 

Rudra hasn't even finished his speech and the machines had already started to dispense the gas on the Villains. 

" Hahahhahahahaha. " Rudra genuinely laughed at this and tried to find who started to play the game. It was the husband of a woman who was killed and raped by Zsasz. And then the other family members of the victims started, and the intensity of the gas soon started to rise. Both of them were screaming in agony and people were enjoying it. And soon most of Gotham started to play. 

Rudra underestimated people's rage. Batman was trying to find his location but it was futile as Rudra was in a place which was hidden by the Fidelius Charm

( A/N: Yes, from Harry potter. )

Both Victor and Jervis died after one and a half hours. 

The video ended there and a lot of people were crying tears of joy as their loved ones got avenged. 

But Rudra was not done. Rudra brought both of them back, they were looking at Rudra with horror and terror. They were not able to speak because Rudra had taken their ability to speak. 

Rudra: " The punishment has just begun, fellas. " 

And with that Rudra snaps. Both Madhatter and Zsasz were then thrown into the loop of 1000 deaths. Everyone more painful than the other one. 

P.O.V. Victor Zsasz (before Justice earlier)

I found myself tied to a chair and a gag ball in my mouth. I looked around and saw a man smiling at me and another person. 

There was some else beside me. In the same position as me but he had some extra tubes and needles attached to his hands. 

" Hello, Victor, Jervis. I know that you guys are wondering what happen to you. Let me tell you, your ticket to hell has been confirmed. And now it's time to pay for the trip. " 

What the hell does this man mean? Ticket to hell?? Like this zombie can kill me. I have to free more of them from this world. 

I tried to struggle. But it was of no use. 

And then the man started to speak in front of the camera. 

I saw what he did to those lackeys of Mafia and I felt fear the first time. This man was a lunatic, he was like Joker but for the bad guys. 

He looked toward me and smiled like a demon. And proceeded he to tell me my fate and I frelt the fear growing rampaging. 

The gas started to pour onto me, and I felt the worse pain of my life. My skin started melting bit by bit. I kept groaning in pain. It was a miracle that I was able to think clearly. 

I saw my skin melt.

Someone save me, I started to say but only screams of pain escaped my mouth. 

My flesh started to melt with my inner organs and the pain multiplied. I kept begging for anyone to save me; no, not to save me but to kill me. 

ANYONE, JOKER, BATMAN, GORDAN KILL ME!! PLEASE KILL ME!!!!! But only screams of pain left my mouth. 

I was slowly and painfully dying. Then I saw the face of the man, he was laughing like Joker, like me when I killed my victims. 

I WAS WRONG, PLEASE KILL ME!!! I kept begging him. And I knew he could understand. I knew Mad Hatter was begging for the quick death too but it never came.  

And Mad Hatter was even worst off as something extra was flowing into his body through the tubes. 

And then I died. I escaped or so I thought. 

He brought us back and said "The punishment has just begun, fellas." 

And with that, I lived every one of my victim's lives until I was brutally killed by myself. I started to fear and crave death. I felt every worry, every sorrow, every pain of my victims. 

It was horrible but it was not over. 

I was repeatedly killed either by experiments, by burning, by poison, by stabbing and the list continued. 

The more time I die the more gruesome my death becomes. It was truly Hell. 

16