Chapter 3
728 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Universe was divided into 3600 sectors by the Guardians of the universe. 

In these sectors, sector 1287 housed a planet named Colu.

Colu is a rim world found on the approach to the Magellanic Clouds. It is the only inhabitable planet of its solar system and is the fourth planet from its sun. The surface is split 50/50 between land and water, and while it has polar ice caps and a few deserts, it is mostly temperate.

It is home to a green-skinned humanoid life form known as the Coluans. They are one of the most advanced species in the universe, with technological and scientific advancements dwarfing those of other planets. The government was organized such that the populace was governed by highly advanced computers. 

This world in some timeline was described by superman as 

" A world is so sophisticated that every centimeter is covered with machines and computers. There hasn't been so much as a single blade of grass for centuries. "  

However, a tragedy struck the planet. 

The computers gained sentience, and over time these machines became corrupt and treated the people as slaves--they became known as the Computer Tyrants. 

The Computer Tyrants began as a single supercomputer created by a Coluan scientist to automate Colu's way of life for maximum efficiency and comfort.

However, the scientist made the mistake of programming the supercomputer to simulate a level-10 intellect to contrast with the inferior capacity of the organics race. The supercomputer then duplicated itself several times over, creating a multitude of oppressive Computer Tyrants when before there had been only one.

But luckily Colu was also the home of the Dox Family.  

The Dox family always had the intelligence of level 10 compared to the average level 6 to 8 of other people. 

And after 100 years of computer tyrant's rule, the Dox family gave birth to Vril Dox, a boy with level 12 Intelligence. The first being to reach level 12 of intelligence in the whole universe. 

But his intelligence was not the only gift Vril Dox has. He had other important gifts too. Vril was discovered to have Technopathy and telepathic abilities. His father knew that he needed to save Vril from the eyes of tyrants. So, he trained Vril and developed his intelligence to the fullest. 

Vril was 10 years old when he first augmented himself with his experiments. With these experiments, he gains strength and durability never seen before in the history of Colu. He was able to fly, regenerate, was able to use telekinesis to crush his opponents. His inborn abilities were enhanced beyond limits.

He was also able to transfer his mind and do energy blasts. 

When he turned 12, he led a rebellion and invaded the Core of Computer Tyrants. With the help of his Technopathy, he destroyed the sentience of computer tyrants. 

At the age of 13, he was crowned as the king of Colu and Coluans. He was given the name of Brainiac. The most intelligent being. 

After he took the throne, Colu started to reform at a dangerous pace. 

He made the cybernetic parts that enhanced the Coluans. It was a result of Brainiac's hunger for knowledge and merging of organic matter and mechanical parts. Even the reason for the rebellion and ruling the planet was for the knowledge as he wants to know, how it felt to be a king, nothing more. 

Whatever Brainiac did, it was to state that hunger for knowledge. 

Now after creating better cybernetics which was used to enhance his people, Brainiac started to make robots to replace the army. He wanted his people to only dedicate their life to gain knowledge and everyone welcomed this notion as even according to them it was a waste of their talents, but the army was necessary. 

After 300 years, the planet of Colu was overpopulated. So, Brainiac came up with a solution. He made a shrink gun and shrank the cities and population. Now they had abundant resources.

On average, a Coluans can live up to 600 Coluan years, that is one year for every human six. This gives an average of 3600 Earth years. Also due to their engineering, they had cured most of the universes diseases and infections, medical and psychological. 

During this time Brainiac also started to research outer space with his bots. He saw different cultures, different races, and their meager intelligence and all that. He was intrigued by them. He wanted to collect all this information and knowledge. 

So, he started to make his preparation for the conquest of all the knowledge in this universe. He made a robot army and started his conquest. 

First, he would observe a planet for some time. Decide what he wanted. He was not going to rule those planets, according to him that was too much work and he could use that time to research more and unravel the beautiful mystery known as the universe.

He first would find the cities that were enriched in various cultures or were different from the rest. He would then invade the planet and with the help of his shrink gun, he would shrink the cities with the people trapped inside them and place them into bottle to be collected. 

He did all of this without ever taking a step out of his palace on Colu. He made Androids and transferred his mind into them and then acted.

When the notable powers from the universe started to take notice of his existence, except some races who had nigh omniscience like Multans and guardians of the universe, everyone thought he was an artificial intelligence that went wrong and amassed a lot of knowledge. 

He found out about various secrets of the universe like the reason why the being known as Darkseid was destroying the various planets. He also speculated that even if Darkseid found this so-called Anti-Life Equation, then he would never be able to wield it. His brain would just fry because even he, himself, who was in the possession of a level 12 intellect would barely be able to survive. 

He found out why the Green Lantern corps never ventured into the Vega star system. It was because it hides the dirty secret of the Guardians, otherwise known as Multans. 

The race that was one of the oldest and had immortality, nigh omniscient and other powers. 

He kept his conquest going for years. He shrank many cities. Studied their cultures and technology, their emotions, their biology.

And during such adventures, He found Krypton. At first sight, he falls in love with Kryptonians.

Krypton was a warmongering empire, their technology was among the best. They lived in the Rao Solar system. They used scientific ways for reproduction, they made their children take on specific traits from birth making it such that the future for the children were already decided from birth. They never reproduce like those of lesser beings do, from their bodies. No, they do it by DNA mapping. 

Their technology was amazing. They use those things called Crystals to store information and other things. Their race was proud and that's the only emotion they felt. They had shut themselves from the rest of the emotions. 

They have also practically cured every disease on their planet. Not only that,they would put specific codes in children's DNA, which will automatically activate when any of the Kryptonians think of harming Krypton. 

They made the phantom drive. A very convenient way of traveling across the universe. Their Krypton Council was smart enough to use cybernetics for soldiers who lost a limb in any of their wars. 

They don't have a damn single prison on the planet but instead have a particular dimension, a dimension as a prison where they kept their prisoners. They called it Phantom Zone. 

They could create clones for menial work. 

Their History was also the same as Colu. Kryptonians too were slaves once, they too rebelled and took their place and now they are one of the most fearsome races out in the universe. And they too slow aged like his people.

There were so many similarities between Krypton and his home planet Colu. It was bound to catch his interest. 

For the first time, Brainiac wanted to not just conquer a city but a whole planet. He launched a full-fledged attack against Krypton. 

Only then did the universe find out the full power of Brainiac. Billions of robots all armed to the teeth with cutting-edge technology, tens of thousands of spaceships and Brainiac's most powerful Robotic avatar started to invade Krypton. 

Brainiac's thirst for Krypton was only second to his hunger for knowledge. 

But sadly for him, his forces were annihilated, his main Avatar captured. It was not that Krypton didn't face any losses, they did but it was minimal as they could just pump out more clones. 

For the first time, Brainiac was faced with a loss. He felt humiliated and swore to destroy the Krypton.

He started to plan Krypton's demise when he suddenly felt the connection to his main avatar restore. He hurriedly reconnected himself with his avatar and found out that Kryptonians like many other races thought of him as an artificial intelligence and wanted to capture and reprogram him for their work. 

He devised a plan, he would let them do what they wanted. And when they thought they were ready he changed the programming of their artificial intelligence. He gave the order of Krypton's demise.

He knew that the rate at which Kryptonians were using their planet's energy as their power source sooner, Krypton will give up. 

He then found out about their military schedules and breaches. He launched another attack and this time Krypton was not ready for the sudden attack. He shrank the capital of Krypton and placed it inside a bottle. 

And with this Krypton's demise started, they became heavily dependent on the A.I. that they thought that they had developped. 

It was not like that A.I. was not helping them, it was helping them. The A.I. was in everything from houses to the baby care system to water supply and military. 

It was helping them develop much faster. Krypton saw a Golden Age during the time of the A.I. reign. There was a reason why Brainiac didn't just simply destroy Krypton. It was simply because they had defeated him, he grew to somewhat respected them. Brainiac also felt connected to them because of their similar history. He even provided Kryptonians with every resource but never freed them. After some time, Kryptonians again surprised him by creating a red sun. 

So, Brainiac wanted to make sure that Krypton left its mark in history. His A.I. would make sure that Krypton dies but of old age not because they were Invaded or something.

Years went by, Brainiac was now one of the most feared names in the universe. He has countless cities shrunk and bottled. 

He had started to figure out the universe more thoroughly. 

He found out various races like 

(A/n: skip just me trying to add more words but read if you want to know about more races of dc universe. By the way chapter continues in the last. ) 

Adaptoids – The Adaptoids were blob-like creatures in the vicinity of the star Arcturus. Able to adapt to any threat, they were defeated by the Justice League when they were exposed to the Thanagarian equalizing disease.

Aellons – The Aellons are the yellow skinned reptilian humanoid peoples of Aello.

Almeraci – A humanoid race of technologically advanced warriors with psionic abilities similar to those of the Euphorix. The Almeraci are ruled by the House of the Blood Royale, a matriarchy of superpowered monarchs who maintain their bloodline and psionic status through selective breeding. The Almeraci choose mates through ceremonial gladiatorial competitions; whichever male can defeat a prospective female in battle earns her hand in marriage. 

Andromedans – The Andromedans of the Andromeda Galaxy are a race of superhumans similar to Kryptonians and Daxamites. They have red hair, albino skin and blue eyes. 

Alstairans – The Alstairans of Alstair are one of four technologically advanced and constantly at war spacefaring races native to the Antares system

Blight – A cybernetic race whose bodies are composed of rotting flesh. 

Brain-Parasites of Planet X – The Brain-Parasites hail from Planet X, they use powerful Knowledge-Extractors to steal knowledge from other races. 

Branx – The Branx Warriors of Emana Branx are a gray-skinned race of dull-witted, four-armed warriors who serve the Citadelians. Native to the Vega star system.

He uses Brain-Parasites of Planet X to perform an experiment on himself, to gain their powers. 

The Cathexis – The Cathexis are a race of alien super-scientists from the "sixth dimension" who created self-aware reality endangering technology. 

Citadelians – The Citadelians of the Citadel are a race of sadistic imperialistic clones, whose intellect and genetic viability degrades with each newly cloned generation. The former tyrant rulers of the Vega star system are now an Empire in decline. The Citadelians use Gordanians and Branx Warriors as their enforcers; they have a limited mastery of Psion technology.

Culacaons – The Culacaons of Culacao are a strange example of a deliberately engineered lifeform. The Culacaon sexes exhibit wildly separate phenotypes, the yellow-skinned males are humanoids, and the females appear to be giant molluscs. The females have a sensitive membrane in their shells that, when stabbed by the males, causes the females to become dormant and undergo mitosis; newborn males are then cut out of the newly budded section.

Czarnians – The Czarnians are a critically endangered race of red-eyed, white-skinned humanoids. A peaceful and educated species, the Czarnians were all but wiped out when one of their own - Lobo - decimated their homeworld of Czarnia as part of a "high school science experiment" gone wrong. While their attributes differ between continuities, Czarnians - by way of Lobo - are mostly depicted as exhibiting super strength and durability coupled with accelerated healing. Lobo's most prolific trait is his ability to create clones of himself with only a few drops of blood. 

Daxamites - A race who originate from the planet Daxam, with physiology similar to Kryptonians. This enables them to gain special abilities in a yellow-sun environment, yet they have extreme sensitivity to lead.

Dheronians - A race of white-eyed, white-skinned humanoids. Hailing from Dheron, the fifth world of the Rao star system, the Dheronians were locked in an ongoing war for resources with the neighboring world of Krypton and had a hand in the planet's fate. As they share the same star as Krypton, their physiology functions in much the same way with only several notable differences; absorbing energy from foreign stars to exhibit super strength and invulnerability. While still strong, their technology is still vulnerable to Krypton's.

Dhorians – The Dhorians of Dhor are one of four technologically advanced and constantly at war spacefaring races native to the Antares system. The infamous Kanjar Ro is Dhorian. Dhorians have large insectlike compound eyes and prominently pointed noses.

Dominators – The Dominators of the Dominion are a race of conquerors who destroy what they cannot dominate. Their mastery of advanced science, specifically the "metagene" rivals the talents of the Psions.

Durlans – The Durlans are an infamous and much-feared race of xenophobic shapeshifters native to the planet Durla.

Earthlings – is the name given to the inhabitants of the planet Earth. The dominant life form on the planet are Humans a species of bipedal sapient beings with varying hues of skin. They have the genetic potential to gain amazing powers. Also they have the so called gods. 

He remembers this planet because when he heard about it, he immediately rejected this planet. It was barbaric by his standard. But when he heard about the so called gods he stealthy goes and collect the DNA of 2 supposed gods. 

Euphorians – The Euphorians are a race of telepathic and telekinetic humanoids from the planet Euphorix in the Vega star system.

Farfarmniflatch – Race of shapeshifters. 

Galadorians – The Galadorians of Galador have lifespans measured in tens of thousands of years, and have power over matter and energy. 

Giants of Ogyptu – The Giants of Ogyptu are blue-skinned nude titans on the planet Ogyptu in the Vega star system. Time appears to pass much slower for them than it does for other species, and they are, for all intents and purposes, immortal.

Gil'Dishpan – The Gil'Dishpan are the oldest and most powerful, imperialistic, spacefaring, aquatic extraterrestrial race in the DC Comics Universe. They appear to be purple giant tube worms, and are powerful telepaths. 

Gordanians – The Gordanians are a race of reptilian alien slavers who have colonized the planet Karna and served the Citadel; enemies of the Karnans, the native werefeline race which they hunted to near-extinction. 

Green Martians – The Green Martians are one of the three ethnic divisions of Mars. 

Headmen – alien leaders whom often refer themselves to their psychic abilities of superior intelligence and enhanced telepathy; they hail from the Vega star system.

Kahloans – Kahloans are the indigenous people of the planet Kahlo. Many Kahloans are addicted to Belamort, a psychotropic plant.

The Khund – The Khunds are an ancient warrior race from the heavy gravity world of Khundia. Khunds have codified rules of combat. Khund bodies have much denser bone and muscle tissue than humans.

Korugarians – The Korugarians of Korugar are a superstitious high technology race

Krenons – The Krenons are a species of alien brutes and hybrids who have an interest in Almeracian society. Most Krenons are genetically engineered with four arms. 

Maltusians – The Maltusians were the progenitors of three of the galaxy's oldest alien societies, the Oans, the Zamarons and the Controllers. It was on Maltus that the Guard-Power later wielded by the Oans was first discovered.

Manhawks – The Manhawks are one of the subject races of the Thanagarian Empire; they are large hawk-like avians who wear humanoid masks. Their nameless pre-conquest homeworld is located in the Aptilia solar system, a distinction they share with the Lizarkons.

Monguls – Monguls are the unnamed alien race of technologically advanced, religious fanatics from which the tyrant Mongul was exiled.

New Gods – A virtually immortal race of deified humanoids originating from an alternate dimension known as the Fourth World and centered on the conflicting planets of New Genesis and Apokolips. The two warring factions are led by the benign Highfather and the ruthless Darkseid respectively. In addition to each planet possessing their own sophisticated technology unique to the two cultures, the New Gods almost innately exhibit super strength and durability. Some may have influence over domains of power such as emotion or energies like the Alpha Effect or Omega Beams.

Oans – The Oans are a Maltusian descended race, cousins of similar offshoot races such as the Zamarons and Controllers. They are also known as the "Guardians of the Universe".

Okaarans- The Okaarans of Okaara are the second oldest race in the Vega star system. The Warlords of Okaara studied and perfected all forms of combat in order to protect the once peaceful Okaarans from the Psions.

Parademons – a race of alien shocktroopers commanded by Darkseid.

Psions – The Psions are a race of reptilian scientists uplifted by Maltusian proto-Oans from native Maltusian lizards.

Quantum Mechanics – superadvanced alien race.

Rannians – The Rannians of Rann are an ancient race of technologically advanced humanoids.

Reach – The Reach are an ancient militaristic race who control Space Sector 2; they have an ancient non-aggression pact with the Oans. 

Space Dolphins – Space Dolphins are alien cetaceans capable of surviving and navigating in the vacuum of outer space. Two Space Dolphins have been seen in the company of Lobo.

Tamaraneans – The Tamaranians of Tamaran are a feline humanoid species native to the Vega star system. They have golden skin, large green catlike eyes, and long manelike hair. 

Thanagarians – The Thanagarians of Thanagar are an ancient humanoid star empire orbiting the star Polaris. The Thanagarian Empire has contracted greatly since the days of the height of its power, but their descendants' many subject races still reside on the imperial homeworld. Gravity-defying wing harnesses made of an exotic material known as "Nth Metal" allow the Thanagarian elite, military and law enforcement to experience a unique form of powered flight.

Vuldarians – A humanoid race of elite warriors with shapeshifting abilities similar to the Durlans. The Vuldarians can fashion their limbs into weapons as well as project internally generated energy into munitions. They also possess super strength and durability, enhanced healing, and flight.

White Martians – The White Martians are one of three ethnic divisions native to the planet Mars as depicted in the fictional DC Comics Universe. 

( And it ends.)

Now Brainiac would not have been able to live that much because his people can only live up to 3600 sun cycles (years). But due to his experiments, he gained a skill called mind transfer. He was able to transfer all his memories, all his emotions, and even his soul to another body. 

So, he created clones of himself and transferred his mind in them thus gaining a type of pseudo immortality.

One day a thought struck in his head and that was why not create a body with all the traits of the best races in the universe and then transfer his mind to that body. 

So he started to work on that project. 

He first chose the Maltusians' DNA. It was very hard for him to get hold of their DNA. He tried to attack them, but they just destroyed his whole fleet with a flick of their wrist. He knew better than to try again. 

But years after he got hold of a single hair of Maltusians' species. 

After That, he chose the DNA of the New Gods from the New Genesis and the DNA of an Old God which one of his drones founded on Apokolips. 

And then he chose, the Solar Energy Gene of Dextarmites, Kryptonians, Tamaraneans, and many more races that benefited from Solar energy or radiations. 

He also used various mystic races' DNAs. 

He used Martian DNA for shapeshifting and density manipulation. 

And lastly, he uses the DNA of 2 gods from the Earth. Their names were Metis and Zeus. 

The reason he was using their DNA was that he had heard that Zeus was able to defeat Darkseid.

He got a lot of problems from creating the special body. 

First was the Kryptonian Gene and other solar energy manipulation genes which were not compatible with each other. It was like every gene of solar energy manipulation has a weakness that he didn't want to be left. Like the Kryptonian gene which has an inherent weakness to Red star energy, whereas Tamaraneans only absorb UV ray's radiation and Dextarmites have a weakness to lead and every gene kept destroying each other. 

Brainiac didn't want any weakness, so he tried to find the solution.

It took him a decade to make them compatible with each other. Then came the next problem, the Maltusians' Gene was not activating, it took him 2 centuries to make that Gene work. 

After which, he mixed other genes of all mystic and God races like old and new and those from the earth. They were all very adaptative to each other. But they kept destroying the Solar Energy manipulation Gene. 

It took him 500 years to find a solution to that. After that he added the Czarnians Gene from Lobo into the mix with space Dolphin Gene. 

At last, after 1000 years, he was able to understand how to proceed next. 

He used a lot of time and experimentation. All his experiments were never able to form a body. 

So in a final bid, he found a star nearing its death and used its energy to create the body. He was successful this time. 

He hurriedly mixed his DNA and Adaptoid's DNA into the mix. 

The body of a newborn started to form inside a capsule. 

He was overjoyed. But his joy was short. The body formed, but it was like the body was dead. There was no sign that any of the organs of the body was working.

 It was just that, a body, a corpse. 

He was grew angry. And in anger, he launched the capsule in space. And once again, started his conquest for more planets to create the perfect body. 

And thus ,the body of our MC was created.

A/n: I write on the phone so quality will be low.

Also, in greek, there was a prophecy that says that the boy from Zeus and Metis the titan will kill Zeus. So why not fulfill that prophecy too. 

EDITED BY: FAMILY... COUGH.... NEW GUY.

18