Chapter 7
663 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bat Cave

Bruce and Alfred were looking at the screen with horrified expressions. This was pure madness. 

Batman's AI was trying to trace the IP address but it was jumping all over. the world in every second. 

The more Batman listens the more horrified he becomes. He was hurriedly typing on the screens but to no avail. In the first 10 minutes, he understood that Rudra as he likes to call himself is more capable in Computer programming than him. 

And when he started to torture people Batman knew what he had to do. He didn't want to do it but people's lives were at stake here. 

He called superman and asked for his help. 

Superman flies into the sky and focuses his hearing on Gotham. He tries to find Rudra. But he was not able to. 

After Rudra killed ( Tortured ) the first person only then did superman hear some screams and pinpoint the location of a Glass recycling plant which was closed for a week. 

When Batman hears it he just took the Batmobile and by the time he was out of the Batcave, the AI in the Batmobile maps out the fastest route to that factory. 

When Batman reaches the destined location he finds the mobster in the glass-crushing pit. His eyes were lifeless and punctured by glass shards. The whole body was bleeding from everywhere. His guts were spilled in the pit and they too have glass sticking out of them. The whole pit was painted red. The skin was shredded completely by the glass. 

It was truly one of the most gruesome sights that Batman has witnessed. Batman was going to vomit but his mental discipline kicked in and there was no outer emotion that can be seen on his face. 

Batman first takes some blood samples from the dead mobster. And then started looking for the camera or any device that can be used for live video streaming. If he could find the camera then finding the person on the screen will be far too easy. 

He turned on some of his gadgets and after a minute he found a very high definition camera but the size was of a normal shirt button. It wasn't something  Batman hadn't seen before as the Alien technology was in the market for quite some time. So the first guess was that Rudra is a great programmer and might be a good fighter too as catching these people was not an easy task. 

So after finding the camera Batman called the watchtower. He asked Cyborg to Jonn to detect any alien frequency that was recorded in their archives was emitting from Gotham because if it was then it only means doom for Gotham. 

No one, in Gotham, is using these techs to fight. Their own techs and kryptonite, sure because of fear of Superman. But never the Alien tech, sure they smuggle it and all that but never use it in Gotham. It was an unbreakable rule and now someone has broken that rule, even joker hasn't broken this rule. Someone delusional who thinks of himself as a justice incarnate but is just another joker. 

This Rudra needs to be In Arkham before it becomes a big problem. Rudra will give every gang in Gotham a right to use Alien tech in self-defense. And if this happens Gotham will bleed red. 

After a few minutes, Jonn ( Martian manhunter ) told Batman that he didn't catch any frequency. 

Then Batman saw what was going on the screen on the Batmobile's monitor. And he was again going to puke but held on. 

Batman was roaming all around Gotham searching for places where they can hide people. 

Superman too was searching from the skies and was telling Batman about the places he can't see using his X-Ray vision. They were most likely covered with lead. The reason Superman was not with Batman was the same reason that no Alien tech should be used. Superman can't be seen in Gotham as it will be a trigger. 

And after those 13 people died, Superman got their locations too. 

But Batman doesn't move to search for them, he was watching what this madman was going to do next. 

And what happens next was more than enough to Scare Batman, and there are very few things of that caliber.

He pulled a Joker on the public. He did what Joker did a decade ago. But this time it was different. This time people don't have morality and are in the false illusion of getting the justice that they deserve.

This fucker achieved what the Joker was not able to. And It was not a good omen. This will turn everything he has worked till now, upside down. 

Batman has never tried to get anyone's help who was a superpowered person in his work because he wanted people to believe that a normal man can also be without any superpower, fight against crime. And second, was because with superpower people the gangs in Gotham will use more deadly weapons and technologies. So it was like an unbreakable rule of Gotham to never Involve superpower people in their shenanigans. Yes, most of the people still do so, but they are villains and alone a lot of times like killer croc, Poison Ivy, Clayface, etc. These superpowered people don't have the support of the gangs. 

But this, this will make those rat bastards a perfect excuse to use those weapons. 

And Batman was not delusional enough that the enemy didn't think about this. Oh, Rudra certainly thinks about this and he has a plan in mind and Batman has to capture him before he could achieve his desired results.  

No, A lunatic like Rudra can't be allowed to walk free and do what he likes. 

But the true horror came upon Batman when Rudra started the game. He told Jonn to cut every signal in Gotham. ' This can't be allowed to happen at any cost. ' Batman thought to himself. Alas, he was incapable of preventing this from happening. As even without the signal the screens were on. 

And now it is not the above problems that are troubling Batman but the problem that is Black Mask. Because Zsasz was his right-hand man, friend, and his only ally according to him. So now Batman has to deal with Black Mask. 

And don't even talk about those police officers.

And with Rudra in his mind, Batman forgot about his sleep and all daily necessities and started searching for him.

##################################

Gpcd Headquarters is famous for 2 things. One a light on the terrace which when lights up puts fear into the wicked's hearts. The bat signal. 

And second was James Gordon, police chief of the Gotham police department, who now was being chewed up by the media Vultures. 

Reporter: " Mr. Gordon what do you have to say about This Rudra who blatantly killed 17 people, with 3 police officers. "  ( A/N: he is being paid twice in a month. One by the office and one from under the table. )

J.G.: " Well, first of all, I am a normal person, not Some god who knows everything. I too just got to know about this Rudra in the morning. We can't just go and tell you what we ourselves don't know. Give us time to Investigate and we will tell you everything about them. " 

Reporter 2: " What do you feel about those 3 police officers who were killed? What do you have to say about their crimes? Are we safe if those who were supposed to protect us become the ones from whom we need the protection? " 

At this everyone becomes silent and every camera zooms at James Gordon's face. For a moment Gordon just becomes stunted. He knew the moment he saw those bastards on their deathbed, that this question would be asked. He had an answer in his mind but now at this moment, he was contemplating.

He could say that technology is so developed that creating fake videos is no big deal but deep inside he knew that it was the truth and he was happy that those beasts got what they deserved. He could try to save the very little trust that the public has in the police department or just say what was true. 

Gordon was scared, scared of the consequences that would come if he said what was on his mind and so with a guilty heart he once again bent the knee instead of taking a stand. 

J.G.: Well, we will be investigating those officers but you too should not believe what is shown to you on the television, as it is really easy to edit and present the facts in another way.  

Reporter 3: " What about the death of Victor and Mad Hatter who you guys were not even able to keep in Arkham?" 

J.G.: " I just want to say one thing, no one except the law has the right to decide any criminal's life. We will surely capture this Rudra. " 

And like this various questions were asked from James Gordon and he answered them but what Gordon forgot was that this was not another Harvey Dent type case where the public will accept everything that comes out of their mouth. 

No, what Gordon has done right now is light a flame in people's hearts that will consume everything he stands for, and he will just be able to watch only because Rudra knows how to fan these flames.

##################################

Jason Todd who was watching from his hideout was looking at the screen with wide eyes. 

He knows what will come after this and He has to strike now because Black Mask will be shaken. There was no better chance to strike Black Mask's empire than this and he has just received an email from someone with all the information and proof of where most of his stash is.

 

##################################

In the evening reporters from various channels were interviewing people who were related to the victims of both Mad Hatter and Victor Zsasz. 

Reporter: " Sir, please tell us what are your thoughts on Rudra and what happens today. " 

" You really want to know? " 

Reporter: " Yes, sir. " 

" I am the happiest man on the earth today. Do you know, my son who was 21 years old was working for social service as his part-time for free. He used to say that even if I help one person it will be great. 

One day he went to work, but he did not return home. I thought he would be with his friends, hanging out and all that. 

The next day I got a call from a police officer to identify my son. 

And do you know when I reached there I didn't find my son's corpse, no, what I found was a…. I don't know what it was. 

My son was stabbed 70 times all over his body, even after his death. EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH. 

I asked how this happened. The cop replied It was Victor Zsasz and Batman has already caught him. 

The cop told me that he will be punished. " 

" Do you know what happens? 

NOTHING!

He was sent to Arkham from where he escaped after only a week. " 

" So, if you are asking me what I think about Rudra. I don't care what you dub him Villain, Hero, or any other thing. 

But for me, he is someone who granted my son's soul peace. The soul that was crying for the injustice done to him. " 

The reporter was looking on the ground in shame. He just hugged the man tightly. Even the camera crew has tears. 

Somewhere else, someone else too was asked the same question. 

" My wife and I were happy. We had a child 5 years ago. We both also got Jobs after 3 years of struggle. Last year we were expecting another child. She was gonna surprise me. One day she went to her shop in the morning and in the afternoon I got a call that my wife and my unborn child had died in a gang war. The court let those people go Scott-free."v

"I bought a gun and wanted to kill them but I have a 5-year-old boy. 

So Rudra you might be a Villain or hero but thank you for everything. 

Thank you. "

Somewhere else, whose daughter was raped by those police officers. 

" You know Gordon, You have a daughter, Imagine she is raped till death and then the law said they are not sure. Tell me, How would you feel? " 

" I lost my daughter whom I raised as a princess. And you got a call and when you saw her, she was burned by the acid to destroy the evidence. Until this moment I thought she was killed by some villain like a joker. Never did I imagine she was killed by police. "

These scenes were on every site, Every news channel.  

Batman was seeing this news and for the first time in years, he questioned his ways.

And in Gcpd Gordon was seeing this, he too questioned his way. He tried putting him in their shoes and he wasn't even able to imagine these scenarios. 

And then the phone rang. The assistant said that It was for him and was important. 

J.G.: " Who is this? "

???: " Oh, you know who, Gordon? "

J.G.: " Rudra "

Rudra: " Bingo. " 

J.G.: " What do you want? " Gordon asks and signaled his assistant to track the location of the call. 

Rudra: " Oh, I want various things but for now I just want to say thanks and want to give you a warning. So listen carefully. 

Tell your daughter to never wear that Sexy Black leather suit or there is a chance of something bad happening. 

Also, tell someone that the theatres are still open. You know whom.  " 

##################################

Roman Sionis, a former business executive and mafia boss who originally hated Bruce Wayne rather than Batman, wears a black wooden mask and leads the cult-like society of False Facers. Black Mask eventually became a mob boss controlling large sections of Gotham City's criminal underworld. Following the suspicious death of his multi-millionaire parents, Sionis had inherited their fortune and went on to bankrupt their company. Saved by a buyout by Bruce Wayne, Sionis came to resent and hate Wayne. Fixated on the concept of masks, Sionis carved one from his father's black coffin and sought revenge; his ensuing battle with the Dark Knight caused his mask to be burned into his skin, remaking him as the Black Mask. Sionis is now a feared gang leader and one of the most powerful mob bosses in Gotham, with a burning hatred for Batman.

Roman only considered one person as his friend and that was Victor. His friend and right-hand man. And the thing that binds them both was their hatred for Bat. But what he didn't know was that Victor was only using him to kill more people. 

But now everything has changed as someone has kidnapped Victor and live-streaming his death to the whole of Gotham. 

Roman was enjoying his club when all the screens in his bar started to show live broadcasts of his friend's death. 

Victor was in pain and he was not there to help him, his friend died in front of his eyes and he was not able to do anything. Bat was supposed to save everyone but he didn't save his only friend. 

Roman was crying the whole time. And when Victor died, there was only anger present in his very being. 

He takes out his phone and dialed a number. 

??? " What do you need Roman. " 

Roman/ Black Mask: " Oh, you know what I need, Deathstroke? Just tell me your price. I want him alive. "

Deathstroke: " 100 million. 20 before and rest after work. " 

Roman/Black Mask: " Check your Bank account. " 

And with that, he cut the phone. 

Black Mask: " Tell the boys that today we too will be going on a hunt. Make sure they are prepared as no bat will stop me today from avenging my brother's death. " 

##################################

Joker was cackling in his amusement park at the prospect of another Joker from the light side. 

Cobblepot is also known as Penguin was talking with his associates about putting a bounty on this Rudra's Head.

Whereas deep inside the sea a boy was having a bad dream. And on the surface on an All woman island, every woman feels like death is staring at them. 

And Rudra was watching all this with a wicked smile on his face. 

" The first step is complete. " Rudra said with a chuckle.

Edited by: New Guy

PATREÓN.  Com / edgelord666 

18