Bobby X Society
192 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bobby X Society

 

 

    A dark and gloved hand rose; in this hand is a loose cigarette that emanated a slow, steady stream of smoke. The hand brought the cigarette to a bearded man with sunglasses on.

   The man took a deep, long puff from the cigarette, and he exhaled tiredly. In front of him was a one way-mirror; the other side of the mirror was what he was dealing with; in the past seven days.

 Cleetus, still barefooted, was leaning on a chair. His feet rested on the metal interrogation table, and he was snoring loudly. Next to Cleetus were various food, cigarette butts, and a healthy amount of porn mags.

 A young voice called out to the bearded man. “Mr. Fisher.”

 Fisher turned around while exhaled more smoke; he saw a young blond lady with blue eyes. ‘I still see hope in those eyes; I wonder when it will be crushed like mine?’ he thought while taking another puff.

   Sally

  “Yes, Sally?”

  Sally fumbled with her folders and picked one out. “Sir, the hunter association demand that we hand him over.”

  Fisher’s forehead bulged with stressed veins. “No fuck those bastards! The United States of Saherta spent over fifty years trying to get the desert back from their greedy little paws.”

  Sally sighed in defeat. “Then what do we do, sir? We can’t communicate with him; we tried every language we know, we showed him ancient text and pictures.”

  Fisher grumbled and took out another cigarette; he lit it up with the previous one, then he slowly exhaled again. “Reread the file of the subject.”

 Sally nodded. “Yes sir, Subject 69-XL-Falls, subject emerged from the Samadi falls at 9AM, he used a wooden vehicle that uses an unknown energy source, the subject had provisions and an illegal amount of alcohol. The department of smuggling suggested that he was a smuggler.”

  “The witnesses claimed that he was a demon of some sort that came to punish them; genealogical evidence proved that he is human. Subject spent one hour near the tour bus trying to fix his wooden vehicle, then the department of security apprehended him.”

  She took a deep breath. “The SBA took over his file, and we’ve interrogated him for a week; all interrogation ended in failure on account of the subject not knowing the language.”

  “The hunter association sent us a letter two days ago relating to the subject.” She brought a letter. “Isaac Netero says in his letter. Sounds like a fun guy. Can we have him?” She folded the letter again. “End of the letter.”

   Fisher took a deep breath, then he punched the mirror in frustration, shocking Sally. “That fucker… No fuck him and fuck his nonchalant attitude… Sally.”

  Sally, who was picking up the folders, looked up at Fisher. “Yes, sir?”

  Fisher took a long look at Cleetus, who was snoring. “Delete all files we have on Subject69, send him to YorkNew Prison for the mental handicap. Do a thorough agent investigation, and retire all active agents that dealt with the subject.”

  Shocked, Sally dropped the files. “A-are y-you sure S-sir?”

  Fisher, with hate in his eyes, looked at her. “Did I stutter? We have a fucking mole in the agency, and I don’t like it, fuck them and fuck Netero; he won’t get shit from me, even If I have to throw this whole thing to the wind, I will do it.”

  Sally nodded, and she picked up the files on the ground; she placed them in a metal bin and lit them on fire. “All files are gone, sir… I will proceed with the investigation and the elimination.”

  Just when she was about to walk away, Fisher stopped her. “Don’t forget we know you are his granddaughter if you are the mole, Ms. Sally. I won’t hesitate in putting you down.”

  Sally feebly nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

 

 

 

    Cleetus looked at the surrounding skyline of the city he was in. ‘This is the first time I’ve ever been to a big city!’ He noticed something. ‘Is that a coat for a dog?!’

YorkNew

   Ever since he passed the sand gate, he never knew what to do. For the past year, he had one goal: to escape now that he finally did. So he decided to take it easy for a couple of months, explore and enjoy himself.

  Thankfully Hamza’s book was still with him; there are pieces of information on the outside world which helped him, but what honestly stopped him from exploring was the language barrier.

  But it seems his redneck luck finally paid off. Those nice guys with the suites gave him food, water, and porn mags since he could not stop looking at the pretty lady.

  Currently, he is in a private car, which made him feel important. ‘I wonder where they will take me.’

  He looked at the surrounding people, all dressed in weird clothes he only saw in those old fashion magazines.

 Cleetus stepped away from the window and looked at the driver. She had blond hair and blue eyes, with a petite body. She turned around and gave him a disgusted look. ‘Won’t be the first time someone looked at me like that…But damn, did I miss that look! Twelve months and only gorillas gave me that look!’

  The driver ignored him and continued driving, and Cleetus did the same by watching the window. He watched the nightlife of YorkNew City; he saw pretty things and dark things.

  After driving for a while, they arrived at a building with a smiling sun, with strange letters dotting the building.

  The driver got out of the car and pulled him out. Then, she pulled him into the building where a couple of people watched something; the lady talked with them while Cleetus watched the pretty drawings on the wall.

  Soon another lady wearing a blue uniform took his hand gently and brought him inside. He looked back at the lady who brought him here, and she scrunched up her nose at him.

  Soon he was brought to a long hallway filled with smiling sunny faces, every now and then, they would pass a door, and someone from the inside will scream at them.

  Finally, they arrived at their destination, she opened up the rusted door, and she led him inside. At this point, Cleetus didn’t give a shit; he wanted to sleep and enjoy his time; maybe they brought him to a school of some sort.

   This is the first time in his life that he saw such clean mud. The floors are like those shiny cop cars back home when the sheriff would clean them up.

  The room was dark, with a single lightbulb attached to a string, two metallic beds hung on the side, and a single metallic toilet with cute animal stickers.

  When he entered, he immediately wanted to back up; the room's smell stank to like Cleetu’s mama after her taco night.

  In the room was a pretty girl. Her right eye was covered with a medical eyepatch; her other eye was colored yellow, which is weird in Cleetu’s perspective. Her gaze darted around the room, looking at everything.

  Her black hair was covered with sweat, and she seems to be struggling to move; around her body was a straight jacket. Her mouth was covered with a mask, and the jacket seems to glow; strange letters are all over her body; whenever she twitches, the letters glow, and she stops.

   Crazy girl

  The lady that brought him here stopped in her track, then she pointed at the room. Cleetus stopped and shook his head, but the lady growled at him and took hold of his arm.

  Cleetus was not scared. He resisted at first, but then he felt something change; she was stronger than he thought; charging his Nen to his eyes, he saw her body glow with aura. And just as he was about to activate his aura, she pulled him in and closed the door.

  The smell alone almost blinded him. ‘Fucking what the actual fuck! Princess smelled better than this shit hole.’ He breathed through his mouth and looked at the chained lady. The lady looked at him; her yellow eye seems to be searching him. ‘Aight, Cleetus, act cool.’ He told himself; Cleetus leaned back on a wall. Then he folded his arms, creating a clinking sound from his hooks hitting each other. “Yo.”

  The lady stopped looking at him as a threat, and her eye looked at the rusted door again. ‘You still got the moves, Cleetus’ He pumped his hook in victory.

 

 

 

    Sally sighed in the waiting room; she looked around the facility. ‘So, this is the place where they keep their unwanted agents or hide their dirty little secrets.’

  She saw two nurses dragging a seven-foot-tall prisoner in chains. She squinted her eyes. ‘Holy shit… Is that agent Babadook!’ she watched him covered head to toe in thick chains that were barely holding him, but what shocked her was the childish glee he had while playing with a teddy bear.

  The receptionist called out to her. “First time in smile never land hun?”

 Sally nodded. “What is this place, and… how did you turn that monster into this.” She pointed at Babadook, who was throwing a fit demanding ice cream.

  “Oh that, every priso… Sorry I mean every kindergartener is subjected to a mind-altering process; they become dumber and easier to handle. Then their Nen is blocked.”

  Sally swallowed. “And why does the government keep them here?”

 The nurse sighed. “You know how it is, the information they are keeping, they don’t want to lose the asset yet. So take your pick, honey.”

  “Sona! You know you are not allowed to tell them that.” The nurse that took Subject69 returned back to the greeting area.

  “Fine, sorry about that. Anyways which room did you place him in?” The receptionist asked while bringing a book and a pen.

  “I had to place him with that crazy bitch.”

  The pen from the receptionist's hand fell. “What the fuck, you can’t place him there! She would kill him!”

  Sally perked up. “What are you guys talking about?”

  The receptionist picked up the pen, while her expression became fearful. “Sorry, can’t reveal that.” From the corner of her eye, she is glaring at the nurse.

  The nurse massaged her forehead. “We don’t have any room, and he is a man; she won’t kill him.” Then she looked at sally. “Here.” She extended her hand. “Don’t lose this; if you want to take your patient back, you need to have this card with you; even I don’t know how many departments of the government use this place.”

  Sally took the card. “Thank you, is there anything else you need from me?” The nurse shook her head, and Sally walked out.

  She reached her car, but before going in, she looked back at the building. ‘Smile neverland, huh… What a scary place; I hope I don’t end up here.’

 

 

   

     Cleetus yawned from the good sleep he had; it has been a month since he was placed in this great place. He still does not know the language, but they are teaching him. He stands up and looks at his roommate. “Morning, bitey, did you sleep well?”

  Bitey opened her eye and glared at him, then she started growling. “Come on now, you know no one cleans you in this place. I don’t know what you did, but I have to clean you instead.”

  Cleetus walks to the end of the cell and picks up a mop filled with water and soap. When he returned, she growled. “Come on, do we have to do this shit every day. I know you don’t understand me… Hold up I learned this yesterday from the nice nurse. Akula! Akula!”

  Cleetus smiled while calling her that. Which made her go crazier; she started thrashing around her straitjacket, but the letters glowed again, and she calmed down. “Aight, I am going to clean you up, then today we are going to get breakfast, training time with the Doctor, oh and the nice green drink they give us!”

  Cleetus began cleaning Bitey up, covering her with cold water. “Close your eye now; you don’t want it to sting.”

  After finishing his work, the door to the cell opened, and he saw the nurse who placed him here; for some reason, they never go inside the cell. “Nurse grumpy! Been so long, what are we going to do today!”

  The nurse sighed. “Will this guy ever shut up; he knows that I don’t understand anything from him.” She pointed at Bitey. “Take, Take.”

  She saw him nod, then he went back and began opening the locks keeping the prisoner chained to the wall. Cleetus took hold of the chain, and they started walking.

  Cleetus and Bitey walked for a while, passing room after room; more screams followed with each step that Cleetus takes. ‘Kind of weird that I don’t feel disturbed by the screams anymore. Is it because of the cabin back in the swamp?’ He thought while entering another room.

   The room was filled with prisoners eating; most of the meals prepared were in animal shapes. Cleetus and Bitey sat down, and they brought them their meals.

  He saw his food and grumbled a little bit. ‘I really pancake for breakfast, but still, it smells good.’ Cleetus tore his food apart, enjoying every bite he hummed in satisfaction.

  Looking at his friend, he saw her eating from a tube. ‘I wonder why she seems to be mad all the time.’

  The nurse returned with a shot glass filled with green liquid. “Here you go, dum dum.”

  Cleetus laughed. ‘Ladies can’t get enough of me; I know that word cutie… but why does she says it two times hmm, doesn’t matter, I am so going to enjoy my shot.’

   He took the small shot glass and drank all the green liquid; his face scrunched up a little, but then he activated his Nen inside his mouth, and the liquid turned into moonshine. ‘Man, I love my Nen!’ he thought while watching the other prisoners drink their shots.

  Some of them fought with the nurses, but once they take the shot. They return back to their happy selves. Cleetus turned and looked at Bitey, who was forced to drink the shot. ‘Man, if they don’t want it, let me have it… ungrateful bastard.’

 

  In the corner of the room, two nurses were chatting while having a smoke. “Man, this job is shit; I used to be a great blacklist hunter, you know.”

   Her friend nodded. “Yeah, I hear you, but the pay is good. Say I am still new here; why are we feeding them this green juice?”

  “What didn’t they tell you? That’s Dr. Freezbz’s ability. He creates bacteria using his Nen, which attacks the brain and keeps these monsters calm. The problem is that the patients know everything that happens to them.”

  The nurse flicked her cigarette. “What do you mean?”

  “Imagen that you are a prisoner in your own mind, and you watch yourself act like a baby, and you have to account on you facing your mind’s ego attacking you with every thought you ever had, it’s pretty bad.”

  The nurse looked around the room, then she pointed at Cleetus. “What about him? He seems to enjoy it, never seen him resist the shots before.”

  “Oh, that guy… We did an IQ test on him. To be honest, we had a dog in the facility before… it scored more than him; I think he is too dumb to notice anything wrong.”

 

  Cleetus, on the other hand, was enjoying a nice game of paddy cakes with another inmate. ‘Man, I hate this game, but my grandma always told me to be kind to my stupid brother.’

  Soon when Cleetus was done playing the dumb people, he was brought to another room, with the weird doctor who stabbed him with a lot of tools. And keeps asking him questions. ‘Man, these things tickle… thank God I have my aura up.’

  Then they brought him into another room with his teacher. She read children’s books with him, and they had a ton of fun learning together. ‘I always wanted to go to school, but mah mama always said Uncle Alex, believes that they turned the frogs gay. So, I was not allowed to go, but I learned to read thanks to the porn mags my dad brought for my twelfth birthday.’

  After enjoying a couple of hours of learning, they gave him another shot, then lunch, playtime with the dumb people, and finally its sleep time.

  He returned back to his cell with Bitey. The cell door closed, and Cleetus placed Bitey on her bed. ‘Man, she gets really chill when she drinks the shots… I wonder why it won’t give me the same buzz… maybe because my moonshine is better, yeah that it.’

   Cleetus hooked one of the chains to the bed, and just as he was about to lock it, he felt someone tap his shoulder. Turning his head, he looked at Bitey, smiling at him, her mouth wide open with her mask missing.

  Not knowing what to do, Cleetus did the only thing he knows when dealing with girls. “Yo…”

  After the greeting, silence followed. Bitey calmly took his shoulders and pulled him in; she bit down on his shoulder.

 

 

 

   A man in a lab coat pulled one of the frozen containers towards a table. “Nurse, zes will be fur tomorrow’s batch, and zith!” He pointed at a lone case. “Will be fur ze problematic patient!”

  The nurse with dark tired eyes looked at the eccentric doctor; she took a small sip from her coffee mug. “Yes, doctor, will that be all?”

  The doctor turned around; his eyes widened with fury like she insulted his family. “PAH! You don’t understand genius when you see it, young lady! ZIS!” He approached the single case.

  “ZIS is my greatezt creation! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ARD IT IZ?! To zedait ZAT PATIENT!”

  The nurse took another sip. “No, doc, I don’t.”

 “HAHA, ZEN, YOU HAVE FOOLED YOUR ZELF! The patient could change chemicals in zer body! AT WILL! Zat means zat zhe could change her zelf at will! and zhe could change otherz” he turned around and started caressing the case. “But I DR.Freezbz have done it! I have found a way to block her abilitiez!”

  The nurse, tired of all of this, simply walked to the heavy container that the doctor was having a really hard time pulling. She picked it up with ease, then she walked away.

  Dr. Freezbz, on the other hand, was having the best time of his life caressing the case. “Just a little more, my Zweet nurse, papa needz more time with hiz lovely creation.”

 

  This day would be one of the greatest mistakes that the nurse and the doctor have ever made. They forgot the special shot.

 

 

 

      Cleetus was about to scream when a delicate hand shut his mouth. He could feel something entering his body. Fearing for his life, Cleetus activated his Nen alcoholic steam escaped from his pores blinding him, and Bitey.

  At that moment, Bitey let go and jumped back. Cleetus, angry, stood up; his skin slowly began turning red. “You will pay for this, you sumbitch!” Cleetus stopped. He looked at his attacker in wonder. “What did you do to me?”

  Bitey smiled. “Well… I need you to know how to speak before we run away from this place, partner.” She smirked.

4