Chapter 3
3.2k 6 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my," the summon's voice was sweet like honey. "Are you lonely?"

The female entity made a playfully concerned face as it kept taking tiny steps towards me.

"N-no!" I tried yelling, but I was too scared. My eyes scanned around, and that's when I noticed - this entity had wings. Not only wings, it had tiny horns, protruding from under her long, silvery hair. As she took another step and I took one more back, shaking in fear, it spoke again.

"No...?" it asked in a manner that sounded menacing and yet enticing.

"G-get away!"

"Away?" her hips swayed in the most erotic way I have ever seen any do as she stepped towards me again. "But you called for me..." she said with a drawn out voice and, for a moment, made a slightly sorrowful face, "... Am I not... Good enough?"

My eyes could barely avert themselves from the perfectly round breasts which moved gently over her ribcage, two enticing pieces of demonic flesh on top an already dizzying body, perfect pale-peach skin reflecting glints of candlelight. As I trembled, my mind racing to find an explanation as well as an escape plan, I noticed a strange appendage swiveling in the darkness. When it came nearer a candlelight, I realized it has a tail, complete with a heart-shaped spike at the end. Other than that, for all intents and purposes she was basically naked.

"Don't you want to have fun?" the voice seemed to ring out as the demon took a bigger step, and I lost my balance attempting to step further back. My foot stepped onto the circle, breaking the chalk line as I fell onto my butt. Before I knew it, me and the succubus - I was sure that was a succubus by now - were out of the ritual diagram.

"What do you want?!" I asked with a trembling voice.

"I want what you want," her voice seemed to mock me, "isn't this it? Your desire?" she asked while casting her gaze down at her body then back at me with a smirk.

"N-no! Get out, demon!" I tried yelling at her, but it again came out as a pathetic whimper. Truth be told, she was exactly what I wanted. Somehow, her body looked exactly like all my fantasies during the summoning combined, and the pause I had taken before denying must have clued her in. The succubus looked a little displeased with my answer. She made another step and bent over towards me.

"Don't be shy..." she started and grabbed my right hand.

"I-"

Before I could state any more opposition, she dragged the palm and placed it on her right breast. It's almost impossible to relay the sensation - every pleasant thing about fondling a full breast was there, right at my fingertip.

"Touch me..." she insisted. Her eyebrows furrowed as if she was in significant pain and only my touch could relieve it.

I gasped as the same, strange dizziness I felt when I first discovered pornography as a teen took over my mind. I haven't felt this sort of excitement in years. The soft flesh gave way under my hand and, without realizing it, I gave it a squeeze. It was a mixture of firmness and delicacy that was tantalizing, it made no sense to me how good it felt. Her lips parted slightly as she looked down on my hand, and we stood there in silence.

"I know you like it," she continued as I realized what I just did. The terror came back as I snapped back to the realization it's a demon in front of me, and she giggled at my facial expression.

I tried jerking my hand back, but learned she's stronger than she looks. I couldn't move it even a sliver.

"You know why you called me here," she said temptingly.

"I... I wanted to show people... Demons aren't real!" I insisted.

"That's not true..." she said and smiled widely, and I could see the shine reflecting off her fangs.

"It is! Please, just let me go!" I kept on denying stupidly as my whole body felt like a furnace. The succubus's breast felt as good as ever to the touch and I was getting steadily drunk of the sensation. She leaned in and pressed her breasts against me. I felt the left nipple nudge me through my clothing.

"Liar..." she drew the words out as she spoke softly with a gentle smile. "Take me..." she whispered.

Thoughts were racing through my head. In front of me was the embodiment of all my lust, but it was also here from - I assumed - Hell, and I was certain that was not a good sign. But I knew I wanted her so badly.

"You're shy," she continued. "That's cute, but..."

Her face, up until now shifting from sorrowful and pleading to enticing with a suggestive smile momentarily looked totally neutral. Had I blinked, I am sure I would have missed it, but even with the dim candlelight, I saw her give me an extremely mischievous look, just for a blink of an eye, before her face turned back to smiling. Just then, I felt something around my legs. Before I could react, her tail swiped me off of my feet.

"It's kind of boring, don't you think?"

I tried wrestling back, but it was futile. This seemingly physically dainty woman could move my limbs as if I was a paper doll. Before I managed to say anything, she pointed her finger at my crotch, and my pants undid themselves, and the cloth of my underpants tore itself open. It was already almost torn either way.

"Mfufufu~" she chuckled, looking at my throbbing erection.

"You tell lies, mortal. But your body..." she said, hunching over me. "Tells me everything..."

In a mixture of sheer terror and inexplicable eroticism, the succubus opened her mouth with a smile and I noticed her snake-like tongue slither out of it. It was definitely longer than any tongue any human could ever have. I already half-regretted one of my shameful fantasies that was being replicated in front of me.

The sheer touch of the tip on my cock felt orgasmic, but I didn't come. Instead, I felt a weird shiver go over me, like my nerve endings were failing to process the sensation. The tongue kept on sliding out of her lasciviously grinning mouth as she eyed me, until, amazingly, it coiled itself around my dick. There is no way to describe the sensation, but it was as if getting a handjob with the most warm, moist hand imaginable. A hand whose owner knew exactly where to touch. I wanted to say something, even just yell for help, but my speech failed me.

"You really are a pervert, aren't you...?" she asked, her speech distorted by the tongue hanging out. "... I like that..."

To say that she gave me a blowjob would be an understatement. Her beautifully-shaped, soft lips wrapped themselves around the head while her tongue kept on torturing my throbbing cock. She was eyeing me with a look of fake innocence, as if I tricked her into doing this. She kept one of my hands on her breast and I couldn't help but squeeze it, like in a muscle spasm, as my eyes felt like they were about to roll back and out of their sockets from pleasure. The way she sucked on the tip, then went back down, her tongue stroking all througout sent wave after wave of pleasure through my body. Steadily, as her warm, inviting mouth was enveloping me, all traces of fear were disappearing. All thought felt like it was disappearing.

"Now..." she said in a break from sucking. "I've had enough of this. I think I can let you let it out now."

She pushed her head almost all the way down, and all I could see was her smug-looking eyes as the tongue started uncoiling itself. While she sucked on me, every single ridge on her snake-like tongue rubbed against every bit of my shaft. Finally, when she uncoiled it around the head of my dick, I felt the most intense orgasm I'd known up until that point. I couldn't see it, but I knew my semen was exploding inside her mouth. She let out a couple of fake grumbles, as if she wasn't enjoying it, but her eyes looked like she was begging. The gushing of my seed seemed to take half a minute if not longer, and by the end, as I looked at her through half-closed eyes, I saw her slowly retract her head. With an enormous grin, she slowly opened her mouth, letting some of it fall out and onto me and the floor. She quickly closed it again, placed her finger on her mouth, tilted her head back and gulped loudly a few times. Finally, she looked back at me as I lay, almost paralyzed and gasping for breath.

"Now... I think we're ready!" her voice was almost cheerful, almost scarily so.

"R... Ready...?" I could barely speak. It felt like I would need a week to even recover an inkling of a desire to masturbate.

The succubus pointed at my dick and winked with a grin. Even though it seemed to be going limp, just a touch of her fingertip brought the erection back again. She took it in her hand as she was getting back to almost a crouch.

"Ah, w-wait... I'm not, I can't!"

The succubus paid no attention to my whining. In all honesty, at this point I was sure she knew this was also part of my fantasies. Still, the sensation of having just come was intense and her touch made it so much more difficult to bear. As I futilely tried to push against her, the succubus moved at inhuman speed, straddling me and, looking at me, asked with that same sly voice:

"This is what you want, isn't it?"

I looked down and noticed her perfectly-shaped pussy dripping with juice. It nudged against my dick, warming it up, and as she moved up and down slowly for both to touch again, I couldn't hold my lust back anymore.

"Y..." I gasped for air for a moment, "... yes, oh God, yes!"

The demon laughed with what sounded like pure joy, but with a tinge of cruel satisfaction. The eyes on her round, youthful face lit up with shades of green and carmine, "blasphemy, that's what I like to hear! ..."

At this point everything besides the most obvious felt moot. Resistance was out of the window, scepticism was never in, even fear somehow disappeared. She lowered her wide hips onto me while resting her hands on my shoulders. A mixed expression of smug pride and sexual excitement was visible on her face even in the dim lighting of the room. I swear I could come again, just from the sensation of her warm lips wrapping around me, but it felt like she was absolutely in control of when that would happen. Not knowing what else to do, my mind finally broke through its unwillingness and I planted both my hands on her breasts, squeezing them hard. The succubus cried out with joy as it sensed it had finally broken me. She took no time to start riding me and the same kind of incredible sensations swept through me. The head of my cock felt like it was being teased all throughout, and the shaft could barely stand the pressure of her tight demonic pussy. I was constantly being sucked in, into a blazing hot hole, that dripped what seemed like cupfulls of juice onto me. Our bodies made the most obscene sound as they collided.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" she asked and I tried to not look bothered.

"Huh? N-"

"Virgins are the best!" she exclaimed and proceeded to speed up.

The feeling that I had just orgasmed didn't fully pass and yet I was already feeling another one coming up. Before I knew I was doing it, my hips were thrusting into her. Her face, with her demonic grin, was also teeming with pure lust. As ashamed as I was, it was actually all I wanted. And I'm sure she knew it too. I couldn't hold on any more.

"Ah, there it goes, you're there! Already too!" she said and cackled with glee.

I couldn't say anything but grimaced as my mind was already allmost gone.

"Give it to me! All of it!" she exclaimed as she kept on pumping me.

I felt once again that same amazing feeling, only somehow even deeper, as if it was hitting me to the core. It felt as if she was taking a part of me, more than just the jizz that was now shooting inside her womb. It was the most care-free I've felt in more than a decade. I wanted to shoot it all inside her. I was broken. I was hers.

After what felt like a solid minute, her and I were both gasping. I couldn't say anything anymore, and my hands fell to the floor. Nothing felt real anymore. Not until she started moving again.

"Waaht..." I groaned. "Nooo..."

As if completely unaware that I had just orgasmed, the demon resumed bouncing on top of me.

"I c-caannt..." I struggled to talk while the numbness kept on striking me with her every motion.

"You're going to..." she said, as if giving a command. Her face was full of excitement. "Give me... More!"

I groaned loudly and it seemed to amuse her as she laughed. She pounded me more than I pounded her just before as, once again, to my amazement, another feeling of impending orgasm got to me. I could barely speak, and for sure couldn't put up any resistance. The succubus smiled and a flicker of what looked like a sardonic grin showed up on her face before she furrowed her brows and closed her eyes, as her massive tits bounced up and down and her tail swayed with glee.

"More... now!" she commanded.

I remember feeling exactly the same orgasm again. I couldn't tell anymore, but I swore my dick was exploding inside her. My eyes rolled back as she moaned with satisfaction, and her demonic womb urged more cum out of me than I knew was even possible. Nothing has ever felt like it. The last thing I remember was her triumphant grin, deep breaths, and the overwhelming sensation of a tight, hot pussy squeezing the life out of me. My vision darkened, and the darkness consumed me. I lost consciousness.

66