Chapter 16
1.1k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There she was, standing in front of me while I scrambled to get off of the floor.

"I was trying out a ritual..." I replied.
"A ritual?" Ra'zizi had a strange glint in her eyes when she asked this.
"I was wondering if I could summon... Another succubus... You know, for like, a threesome, but with just us?"
Ra'zizi laughed. "You're lying."
I felt my heart stop for a moment.
"Oh, what a delightful liar you are," she continued, without a hint of anger. She seemed to really not know what just happened. After walking up to me, and stroked my face with her hand. Her delicate skin was electrifying to touch, as always, and it stopped me from trying to get back up. Whatever the thing I did just accomplished, it certainly didn't remove her allure - the beautiful curves of her body flowing one into each other mesmerized me as she towered over me. "Let's have some fun," she said. "Now."

I thought I should feign resistance to make myself less suspicious, but before I could protest, her touch caused my legs to straighten out, as if she was picking me up by the chin.

Riding on top of me as her usual voluptuous self until I finished inside her, then - without letting my erection wane - changing into a petite version just to tease me and make me cum over the bedsheets by pulling me out of herself and grinding her tight pussy over me, Ra'zizi drained me of my semen mercilessly. For the third time, she changed back again, and had me locked in between her legs, squeezing me against her massive, soft breasts. At that point I was already used to all of it - but I noticed something outstanding. Even though I felt I was orgasming every time, I didn't feel the familiar sensation of being spent. That feeling of overwhelming tiredness, the desire to go into deep slumber wasn't there.
After she was done, Ra'zizi rose triumphantly over me and flapped her wings a tiny bit.

"That was nice," she said. "I will be seeing you quite soon," she smiled as she brought a finger to her lips, which sported a lascivious, crooked smile. I did my best to appear spent, wheezing and laying spread-eagle.
I waited for her to kiss me on the cheek as she always does, then walk out, swinging her hips.
"It couldn't have been a coincidence, could it?" I thought. "She didn't notice anything, and I'm fine."

In fact, I was capable of just getting off the bed and walking around the room as if I had a good night's rest. I felt almost a jolt of excitement - I was safe, at least for now. Breathing a sigh of relief, I wondered about how to fulfill my new obligations.
Just as I started getting giddy over the promised powers, there came a knocking at the door. I looked at the clock and realized it was in fact early morning, eight forty seven. How long did the ritual take exaclty?

"Mister McNowdy," the landlady's voice transformed into a sigh as she looked at me in a night gown I hastily put on before answering the door.
"S-Suzanne."
"I've had it with you. You don't do as I say, you are late with cleaning everything, and the way you spoke to me the other day..." she held up her note pad and clicked her pen, then sighed again and began scribbling something while shaking her head. "Unacceptable."
"I was just... Going through a rough time..."
"Mm, yes, I imagine lots of times are rough when you are... well... you..."
The way she said "you", the way she didn't even look up at me felt like she just threw a rotten egg at me.
"Anyway, I'm here to let you know you'll pay."
"Pay?"
"You'll be paying. For the window cleaning," she pointed at my windows. "I'll call the cleaners and foreward the bill to you."
"No, please! Miss Suzanne! I can clean them myself, I told you!"
"Yes, and I don't believe you..." she finished writing, then brought the pad down and clicked the pen again, looking at me. "I mean... Let's say this once and for all... You are just... horrendous."
I stood there, my mouth slowly opening. She rarely was this direct.
"You can't get your life in order. You make noises in the middle of the night. You keep a dog, against the rules of this apartment-"
"I-"
"I'm not finished!" she cut me off, putting her finger up and glaring at me, only to momentarily return to her neutral tone. "You don't clean your place, even when I remind you to, and you have the nerve to lash out at me! I won't even mention the minor things!"

I stood there, waiting for her to finish, when I felt a strange sensation welling up inside of me. I couldn't tell what it was, but it felt like the skin on the tips of my fingers was becoming prickly.
"Anyway," she smiled sarcastically and clicked her pen. "I don't have the time to go over everything in your pathetic existence, it's not worth my time."
She stretched out her arm with the note pad and the other with the pen.
"Here's an agreement that you'll pay for the cleaning."
We stood in silence for a moment. The prickly sensation in my fingers started spreading to my hands as well. I never felt this way before. I noticed my breathing was more agitated.
"... Well?" she asked impatiently. "Are you going to sign it?"
All throughout my school years I'd let girls like Suzanne tease me, throw paper at me and call me names behind my back. I was supposed to be nice to them. But whatever was in my hands seemed to join my bloodstream and make its way to my brain, or at least it felt like it.
"Are you daft?" she asked again, impatiently.
"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled at her and shut the door in her face. I put my back against it and finally felt the situation overwhelm me. My mouth spoke as if on its own, and my arms slammed the door before I even realized they were moving. Trying to collect all my thoughts, all I could do is breathe in and out.
I clutched my head in my hands as I slowly slid down the faux wood paneling towards a crouch on the doormat. "What am I supposed to do?!" I blurted out to myself, feeling a massive headache.
Only after regaining composure did I fully realize what I said to the landlady. If she hadn't yet been planning to evict me in the following days, now would certainly be the right time. "I should have just kept my mouth shut! God!" I berated myself.

I got up on my feet and immediately turned around. I knew I couldn't afford to lose the apartment in this situation, so I had to chase her down to her office and apologize.
The moment I opened the door, I noticed her still standing there. Frozen in fear for a second, I realized she didn't look angry. In fact, she wasn't looking at me at all. Her eyes were cast down, her mouth covered with her hand. The other hand was clutching both the pad and the pen, holding them close to her body. Her face was red. I hesitated to say anything.
I took a deep breath to say "sorry", but she looked up. We exchanged gazes and her pupils constricted in an instant. Her body jerked backwards and she turned on her heel and ran off before I could stop her, heading right back to her own apartment.
I stood there, dumbfounded, not sure what I just witnessed. My phone rang while I was scratching my head. Cold sweat washed over me when I saw the called ID.
"Where the hell are you?!" my boss yelled. "Don't tell me the bus is late or whatever!"
"Sorry, boss, I will be there, right away!" I said and rushed to get myself dressed, then ran to work.

I managed to keep my job that day, but I was sure I would have eyes on me from that point on. I could also see in my mind the performance review next month. I have been so used to Ra'zizi's attacks during my working hours that only now that they didn't sap me of my energy did I actually notice them. Between all this and Suzanne, I could feel my stomach turning inside out while walking home. My mouth had been dry the whole day.

Then I felt it, while walking up the staircase to my apartment. I wanted to say I heard it, but it wasn't quite like a voice, just like the feeling beforehand it was mysterious to me what it was. Something inside me, not Ra'zizi, something different was somehow directly speaking to my mind, in a wordless language of intentions. If you've ever felt an intuition, you know what I mean. If this feeling inside me could ever speak, its utterance would be clear. "Go into Suzanne's office". At that point, I was walking just by her door.

17