Chapter 29
542 9 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But of course, she didn't. It didn't take long before Izzie hopped off, red faced, gesturing with one finger to wait, then rushed to a drawer, pulled out a condom, and rushed back. I could barely try and struggle against Ra'zizi to gesture for her to wait, before Izzie pulled my pants down and put it on me with one confident stroke. I tried to keep her hands off of me, but between the demonic strength manipulating me and the woman's lust, I found myself in the losing position. Izzie's investment of time and effort into fitness meant she had practically no trouble overwhelming me, ripping her bra off savage-like the moment she got me naked. For her part, the succubus made sure I only managed to carress Izzie's skin. In no time, the fit neighbor was back on top of me, ready to lower herself down on my erection.

"Izzie-", the demon let me say before muting me again.

Izzie slid down, and I felt myself parting her lips for a moment before going deep inside her. I gasped as a wave of pleasure soared through my body and my hands instinctively grasped her sides - not that I would be allowed to let go. She moaned, hunching forward, and put her hands on the sides of her head.

"Ahhh, Matt, this... feels so good... Oh my God, I needed this..." she said said with a raspy voice. After a moment, she steadied her hands on my shoulders and began raising her pelvis, "...so badly..."

"This is okay," I told myself in my mind as she began her slow bounce. "I want the best for her, she's not the one for the deal with the demon..."

Izzie proceeded to passionately sway her body, both grinding and going up and down. All throughout she gasped and panted, like an excited novice.

"Oh, Matt," she said and shook her head, "oh Matt, oh my God... yesss!"

I felt her pussy squeeze down on me as her torso wobbled around, trying to find the most suitable angle before plunging down yet again. She started breathing in and out rapidly with eyes closed tightly, and her back arched.

"I just... Came..." she said, panting and sweating. I looked up at her face—her eyes half-open, focusing on me.

"Okay..." I said with a smile, "I guess we are fini-"

She didn't let me finish, but instead went for a deep kiss, and started to bounce faster. Sweat ran down her face as she began hyperventilating once more. It didn't take long for her to orgasm for the second time, and breaking the kiss she moaned even louder this time. I felt like I was losing control of myself—nothing could have prepared me for this level of temptation, and no amount of moral self-talk could help when I wanted her. Her well-toned body glistened from sweat as she tried to catch her breath.

"Goodddd, Matt... Please..." she begged, "Please give it to me, take me!"

She pulled on my shoulder, reminding me how strong she was. Before I knew it, I was turning over. Trying to steady myself, I ended up losing balance completely, and we both fell on the floor, Ra'zizi cackling as she just let me tumble.

Trying to get back up, I saw Izzie blushing, sweating and almost heaving, reaching greedily for my torso, her back on the floor. She kept me close, so that I was still inside her, and it seemed like she had a furnace inside her body.

"Please... Please, God, please! Do it! Make me feel good!" she whined and begged.

I lowered myself over her. "I'm doing it for her," I told myself. "I want Izzie to feel good".

At this moment, I realized the succubus wasn't forcing my movements anymore. But it didn't matter—I couldn't resist. I put my hands on Izzie's sides and began thrusting into her. She started moaning, softly first, then louder and louder. I could only think, "I want you to feel good, Izzie!"

Our tempos matched up and she started getting louder and louder. Her muscles kept on flexing and releasing, and the only thing I could think of was that I wanted her to feel good. I focused all my thoughts on it.

She put her legs around me and started pulling me in, putting all her training into it. I knew I wasn't getting out of the lock, as her sporty, wide thighs were almost crushing my me. That's when I realized it—it felt like I could hear her voice, even though she was preoccupied with moaning. I thought I heard it say to fondle her breasts roughly, pinching her nipples. As soon as I began to even fondle them, Izzie immediately got much louder. She did the same when I kissed her neck. Overwhelmed with the passion myself, I started slamming into her as hard as she was squeezing me, and our bodies began smashing into the carpet. I pinched her nipples, and her moans became one, long, punctuated cry.

I could barely keep my eyes open from the exertion, but I what I saw in her eyes was pure lust. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling with all her strength, and I went for a kiss. In a moment, she began thrashing around and broke the kiss herself with a long yell as her legs spasmed and her pussy wringed me out. I wanted to give her the strongest orgasm I could. I wanted to give Isabella my all. I wrapped my arms around her and focused my entire mind on it. She looked me, almost right through me with an astounded, start-struck expression, and after a deep thrust, I felt myself cumming inside her over and over. I winced and closed my eyes, then fell onto her, gasping for air as strongly as she clung to me. Her long cry became raspy, and finally petered out into a hoarse exhale.

Having finally collected myself, I tried pushing myself off the floor with my elbows. I noticed her legs weren't holding onto me as strongly anymore - her entire body was very relaxed. I lifted my head and lookedd her in the eyes, and kissed her again. But something was strange. She didn't return the first, nor the second kiss.

I pulled my head back.

"Felt good, huh, Izzie?" I asked with a smile.

She didn't respond.

"A bit too much, maybe?"

Still no response. At that moment I realized, she was still looking through me, but her eyes appeared vacant. Instead of excited panting, it seemed like she was completely calm. I put my hand on the side of her head.

"Izzie?" I felt a bit disturbed. "Izzie? Everything okay?"

Something was wrong. Very wrong. I lightly slapped her cheek, but she didn't respond.

"Izzie? Izzie?!"

I moved my head. She kept on staring in front of her. That was the moment I felt as if someone stabbed me in the gut, with a thousand ice shards poking into me. My hands began shaking.

"No. No, no, no! Izzie! Wake up!"

She didn't react at all, no matter how much I shook her shoulders. I put my fingers on her neck. I wasn't sure if I felt a pulse, I didn't know anything about how to check it anyway. Her mouth was slightly open, and her breathing was shallow. I rapidly bounced off of the floor and stood there, heads ont head, trying to think of what to do. The condom slipped off of me and fell, splattering my semen over her, but I barely thought about it. This wasn't real, it couldn't be real, I thought. This wasn't happening.

I lunged towards my pants and pulled out my cellphone, my fingers jittering across a virtual dial. With a shaking, stuttering voice I yelled at the emergency dispatcher to come to her apartment.

I don't know how fast they got here. It seemed fast. I barely got dressed and couldn't get her bra back on. I remember the paramedics at her sides, putting her on the stretchers. A doctor took my name. I asked what's going on with her, too afraid to ask if it's the worst. He told me they need to get her to the hospital quickly. I asked if I can go with them. They asked if I'm family, and when I said no, they told me I can't, leaving me only with the name of the hospital.

They were out before I realized it. I was on the floor of her apartment, staring into the distance. I felt like my chest was being crushed. I couldn't breathe, but began sobbing instead.

"Man, you really went to town on her," I heard the all-too-familiar voice.

"You," I asked with a trembling voice. "You did that!?"

I saw her, blurry, through my teary eyes. She was sitting on the armrest of the couch, propping her head up on her hand, looking down at me.

"No, Matt... You did it..." she smiled, "But I liked it..."

"You..." my voice begant trembling.

"I came at the end too," she said with a teasing, lascivious voice. "You were like a beast! So passionate!"

She chuckled and I began crying out loud. She kept reciting the obscene details of my intercourse with Izzie, and I was beyond myself with grief. I couldn't believe it. This wasn't happening. This wasn't real!

I got on my feet. Bawling my eyes out, I couldn't stand the succubus's mockery. I had to know. I sprinted out the door, like in a daze. I don't remember how long I ran towards the bus stop, then after the bus, until the driver stopped to let me in. I sprinted out of the stop nearest to the hospital. When I got to the reception desk, I could only communicate with the nurse in single words, still sobbing and wheezing. I remember telling her I was Izzie's boyfriend, just to let me see her.

She must have felt sorry for me, as she didn't probe too much. She got up from behind the desk and led me to the elevator, then down a long corridor. I felt my legs getting week as we walked up to a glass door.

I saw her. Hooked up to a heart monitor, with an oxygen mask on her face. She was lying in a white bed, in a white room.

"Wha-what's... What's happening to her?" I barely managed to articulate.

"We don't know yet," the nurse replied. "She appears to have suffered some shock. She's in intensive care," she said and pointed up towards the sign above the door.

I guess the look on my face must have told everything, as she put her hand on the door handle when I put my hand on the glass.

"Look... I'm guessing you're in shock too but... I can't let you in that room..."

"Nurse! Magdalena! What are you doing?" a male voice came shouting from the side.

The nurse turned to her right and I followed her gaze. A middle-aged, thin-looking man with a white coat was approaching us quickly.

"Who are you?" he asked me pointedly.

Before I managed to respond, Magdalena introduced me, "he's the boyfriend of the woman over there. Isabella-"

"What did we say?" he snapped back at her, "No giving out information!"

He quickly turned to me, "sir, I know this is a very emotional thing for you, but for her sake I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Will she... be alright?" I asked, my voice cracking up and a fresh batch of tears streaming down my face.

"As you can see, she's in a serious condition. But we don't give any information regarding the health of our patients. I'm sorry, please go. Visitations are only on special occasions, and now is not one of them."

"But-"

He put his hand on my shoulder and, with the most diplomatic tone, said, "She needs to rest now."

I didn't know how to respond.

"You can wait in the waiting room," he said and pointed me down the corridor. "Nurse," he added as he nodded at Magdalena.

The nurse lead me down to a big room full of uncomfortable plastic chairs. I don't know what time it was, but I rememeber I spent all night there. Another nurse offered me a coffee, and Magdalena would occasionally pass by on her shift, stopping to whisper to me to let me know that Izzie was still unconscious but "stable".

It all felt too surreal to accept. My mind was, for the first time, completely empty of thoughts. When the sun was rising, Magdalena offered to call a cab for me at the end of her shift, and recommended that I rest. She gave me a number to call and a small blister of sleeping pills, and took my number, and promised she would ask the nurses to let me know if anything changes.

I took the cab and went to my apartment. Sitting on my bed, I stared at the wall as the shadows crept along it. Ra'zizi nagged me. Suzanne banged on my door. Tim was calling. Someone else might have, too, but I didn't respond to any of it. Without bothering with the pills, I laid down and closed my eyes. I was too exhausted.

I woke up to find it was late morning again. Quickly, I pulled out my phone to check if the hospital called, but I only found a bunch of texts from Tim and Suzanne. Scrolling through, the last one was from my job. My boss was letting me know I was fired. I looked back up, at the shadow on the wall.

Something was different.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed there was a dark, straight line of a scar on my left palm.

I was different.

Ra'zizi put her hand on my shoulder.

12