Chapter 32
490 9 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wasn't sure what caused her to do this, but Eris didn't seem to change her preference in clothing ever since we last parted ways. As we sat at the bar and sipped on lagers, I had enough time to remember and compare. She had a baggy blouse with a slightly different shade of blue and slightly ill-fitting pants than what I could recollect. She wore what looked like trainers, although with the pants covering way below the ankles it was hard to tell. They were definitely not trendy, even I could tell.

"So anyway, after that, I realized Joey and Bart only talked to me because they wanted to see me naked. Pfft, art photography my ass," she continued her long story over the third glass of beer. "And you remember Betty?"

I genuinely had forgotten most of the people she talked about, but I made an honest effort to try and unearth the name from my memory.

"Short blonde hair?" Eris kept on quizzing me, "Freckles? Big ass? Was on girls' hockey team?"

"Uh," I nodded, with the images vaguely recollected in my head. I think we never spoke and I only saw her when my and her class had PE at the same time on different areas of the field outside the school. It was hard to not notice a posterior this massive moving along the track.

"Well, a week before we graduated, she calls meeh..." Eris paused and had a hiccup. "Sowry..." she steadied herself, "She calls me and is like, 'well, it was nice having you around, but I talked to other guys and they don't know if you can go with us on the lake trip', and I'm like, 'what? You promised!'" I saw Eris furrow her eyebrows and her hands started waving up and down as she continued narrating, causing some beer and foam to spill on the counter and trickle down on the floor, "'And so I find out, they just wanted me back then, during the times we were going to the movies and such...'" she took a sip, "'because they would have gotten a discount!' Can you believe that?"

"Yeah... that's messed up," I answered, remembering how some of the people she mentioned still owe me money.

"So then I was just like," she paused for another hiccup, "fuck youuuu! And then that was that! I realized I dinnn't need 'em!"

We looked at each other for a moment, Eris's face serious with upset. After a few seconds, her right lip started curling up. I heard her chuckle, snort, then burst out with laughter and set the glass back with such force I was worried she'd break it.

"Aaahahahhh... So after that I just decided I was gonna do what I wanted to do way before..." she announced and started pulling out her phone.

"Ta-daaa!" she showed me a screen from a mobile game I couldn't immediately recognize. "Level one hundred seventy eight, full gear dark changeling paladin, with all stats on corruption maxed out!"

She beamed with pride as I tried to decipher the numbers surrounding a very alluring-looking female avatar with eyes beaming with light, dark skin, blonde hair and shiny, intricate armor.

"And then I got into PC gaming, and tabletop, and then I decided to start reading manga again, cause I stopped for anime, then came back and oh-are you into manga too?"

I decided to admit some of my quite extensive knowledge of fantasy manga, and her eyes seemed to light up with excitement I never saw, not even in Ra'zizi. For the next half an hour, she kept on talking about her increasingly deep dive into Japanese entertainment while she downed yet another glass of beer. The bartender seemed to have mixed feelings as she ordered another one, while still talking about her problems with tracking down translations of scans from last year's Comiket. I learned of her disappointment with studying physics, changing courses, finding no good anime clubs, going to conventions and falling deeper and deeper into her hobbies, wishing she could cosplay.

It was then I realized, in the midst of Eris making obscene gestures around her breasts and laughing out at the shapes of anime girls, describing in detail sexually charged scenes involving step-siblings finding each other naked on the sofa in one of the many visual novels she'd played, that I haven't actually touched her yet. She was swaying a bit, slurring some words while at the same time laughing, still perky and energetic, jumping up on the bar stool every time I recognized a character or a plot point, sometimes spilling more drink. This was none of my influence—it was all her. I couldn't tell why, but it was so alluring, and such an alien sensation. Even with all that was going on with me, I couldn't help but smile.

Behind her, Ra'zizi was busy knocking over a tray of peanuts, which the bartender would angrily pick up from the floor and refill, only for it to start sliding back off. Her tail was waggling in a way that I learned to recognize as irritation and boredom.

"Ahahaha, so yeah, you know how Shouta was always so reserved around Emi up until that point?" Eris continued.

"Yeah, when I played I would just avoid her, she seemed really scary," I said.

"Bwaha!" she laughed in my face, then fixed her posture a bit, trying to look distinguished. "Well, if you had first seen the letter and sent her a text from Iji's phone, you could get a scene in which she confesses to you!" she beamed with pride and had a hiccup, "Not a lot of people know this! And then you get a congratulatory scene where you screw her in all holes! Ahahaaaa~ It was sooo hawwwt!" she announced.

The bartender and another patron turned to look at her, then turned away, puzzled. Ra'zizi knocked over a bottle, causing the bartender to get into an argument with a man sitting at the bar, thinking it was him.

"So," feeling the alcohol getting to me, I asked, "you're into that stuff?"

"Hmmm?" Eris asked flitratiously.

"Step brother, schoolgirl, big tittied elf," I kept on listing and she kept on nodding with every word, "tied up, tickled all over, licked up," Eris's head was bobbing with excitement, "face fucked, bent over, blasted with cum?"

"Yesssss, ahahaha!!!" she bellowed with laughter, slapping her thighs and swaying back and forth. "Finally someone gets it!"

She seemed to get somewhat self-conscious and cleared her throat.

"I have... not met anyyyoneee," she slurred her speech a bit and had to lean on the counter, "who wasss into zat stuff, they're all just too vanillaaaa..."

Her voice trailed off. We kept on looking at each other, two perverts who recognized one another. I felt like I was on a roll, as if I could say anything. It was so relieving. I felt the alcohol getting to me, body swaying left and right as I leaned on the counter. Not thinking anything through, I announced.

"I have the power to make women fall for me."

The bar seemed to suddenly go silent, just when I spoke, the music changing tracks in concert with every other patron quieting down. Eris raised an eyebrow and tried scrutinizing me with her inebriated look.

"Whaaa... Like in Demon Tamer Excelsior: Magna Carta Requiem?"

Thankfully, the music and chatter came back.

"... Like that, but without casting glowing orbs or a dark elf..." I continued.

Between her perversion and my drunkenness, this was my ability to confess sins. There was nothing worth hiding anymore, anyway. Who cares how it goes?

"I made a pact..." this time I paused for a hiccup, "with a demon... and then with another..."

"You mean like... occuuult?" she asked, listening as closely as her condition allowed to every word.

"Yes... and... I can make women want me..." I kept scanning her face, but it was a blank, so I continued, "and want to do stuff with me... sexually..."

I was definitely drunk, both with power and alcohol. Eris's expression was that of someone trying to piece together a complex math puzzle. I was tired of holding back.

"And there's a succubus attached to me..."

"A succubus?!" she gasped and I saw Ra'zizi turn her head. I waited for her to turn around before I started talking again.

"Yes," I lowered my voice, "but I am not going to just do it with her... I want to use my power. To have a lot of pervy sex... With a lot of women..." I concluded, trying to hold back a burp. "Like in manga. Or that VN."

Eris blinked rapidly and, just when I thought she'd blow me off and leave the bar, she leaned in and asked, with a sincere tone of pure curiosity, as if to make sure.

"You can make women do pervy stufffff?"

I hesitated for a moment, seeing that look in her eyes that signaled she was finally piecing it all together.

"Yes..."

She opened her mouth and, after a while of staring at me with variously furrowed eyebrows, leaned in further and exclaimed,

"That's soooo cooool! I want innn...!"

15