Chapter 36
416 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We stopped by a fast food place. Eris said she had to plan beforehand for the next thing we'd do, but she seemed very excited, shoving french fry after french fry into her mouth, spilling some on the floor in a very un-feminine way, focused on her phone. Watching her eat was strangely amusing, though it made me very self-aware of how I ate when in a hurry—unlike her, I bet I didn't look endearing.

"Seriously though," she paused to sip on her soda, then started chewing on another fry. "You should teach me how to be that smooth. Hell, you should charge for that."

I guess I must have seemed confident to both her and Anna. Ironic, I thought, that I myself failed to fully believe in anything that was happening. With the same confidence, I agreed to meet up with her again in a games arcade—exciting, for sure. But inside I still felt the same burden. I knew what I was planning to do, and even though by many measures something about Eris already seemed perverse and corrupt, I felt afraid and guilty. She felt too alike. Besides, I didn't know what my power actually did, nor what it could do. But in the end, the fear won. Not wanting to die, I decided I would use my ability on her. Just not then and there. For now, just spending time together, talking about video games, going places and eating with her was enough.

I was back at my place soon after. My phone rang in the middle of Ra'zizi squeezing out a fourth ejaculation in a row out of me. I've stopped genuinely fighting her long ago, and it's become such a common, unavoidable occurrence I practically stopped caring. But now, without the protection from Ald-ghareth, I felt the life energy draining out of me with every drop. Trying to compose myself while my muscles were still flexing, I reached for the table. When I picked the phone up, she squeezed once more, and I felt a spasm bring my pelvis forward, another string of cum flying straight into the womb of my demonic seductress.

"Hello?" I winced as I greeted the caller.

"Um, is this mister... McNomdee?" a female voice responded.

"McNowdy," I replied and hissed as Ra'zizi got off me and started caressing my cock by winding her tail around it.

"Mister McNowdy, this is the Green Hill Mental Health Center," the woman announced, and I felt my brain scramble to remember why I'd get a phone call from them, "we have received information that you've been seeking a psychologist from a GP at West Park..."

"Ahhh," I had to pull the phone away as I tried to stifle my moan, "yes, I did call them, but they told me it would be months," I replied, trying to push Ra'zizi's head away while she got down on all fours and tried wrapping me up with her breasts. Unfortunately, my resistance only caused her to dig her fingers deep into my thighs and start eyeing me with feigned surprise while tilting her head, tongue out and ready to strike.

"We're calling because we have a free spot next week for a consult, if you're still interested of course."

"Wait," I pulled the phone away and grunted, trying to regain composure. I looked irritated at the succubus who smiled, with the tip of my dick at her mouth, and momentarily stopped her movements to give it a kiss. In a moment of post-orgasmic clarity, I recalled what the call was about. After clearing my throat, I asked "will this be covered by my insurance?"

"Yes, this is all covered," the woman replied.

"Alright, can you," I paused and let out a moan as Ra'zizi's tongue started coiling itself around my shaft, urging me to go fully erect again.

"Is everything alright?"

"... Yeah, I'm just... in a bit of pain..." I replied. I could see the demon's eyes teeming with glee.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... Okay, your consultation will be with doctor Carder, I will text you the details if that's okay."

"Sure, that... will be great..." I uttered, pushing Ra'zizi's head back, but she just moved my lower torso up with her hands.

"Okay, I'll send you the details, bye," the female voice concluded.

I was lucky that after the conversation ended, Ra'zizi had decided to end the session with just one more orgasm. She stood above me and giggled, licking her lips as I drifted off to a long night of sleep, feeling like a wrung out rag.

Two uneventful days later, I suddenly found myself in a swath of time where neither Tim, nor Suzanne were bothering me, Ra'zizi wasn't molesting me, and without work, nothing had been occupying my time for hours. Worst of all, I haven't heard anything from the hospital.

To distract myself, I tried looking through the Internet to find more information about demons, specifically succubuses and Lords of Hell, about Ald-ghareth, but the only things coming up were useless blogs or humanities papers behind paywalls. I looked once more into the grimoire Tim lent me, but couldn't make heads nor tails of the myriad of diagrams, combined with cryptic writings only sometimes accompanied by translated side notes. Eventually, I gave up and went out for a walk.

The weather was nice when I walked aimlessly, circling around the apartment complex. But being alone with my thoughts was not a comfortable feeling. Every time I've told myself I don't need to care, the realization came that it was just a mask. From a completely neutral point of view, I should just screw Eris until she succumbs to whatever it is that my powers do and move on. But for me, when I thought about doing that to her, I realized that my humanity wasn't completely erased. I didn't know if I truly would succeed in the end, and the overwhelming sense of impending doom would rush back to me. And I would be bewildered at what I was doing.

Walking past a local newsagent, I remembered when my biggest issue was being pestered by lousy customers, not demons. When my main employer was a badly balding, overweight curmudgeon, and when my sex life amounted to beating it to Japanese cartoons. When the one person who I didn't realize I should have appreciated more was my neighbor. Stopping, mid-step, staring into the distance, I remembered Izzie.

I was meant to meet Eris in the evening, so I had just enough time to go to the hospital. I wouldn't bear sitting in that silent apartment anyway.

I've been putting this off for too long. Turning on my heel, I went straight for the bus stop.

8