Chapter 43
402 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I-I mean... I'm sorry, I just-" Eris's usual laid-back demeanor seemed to have changed so severely, I barely recognized her. She stepped awkwardly side to side, keeping her head down. "I know we've only met very recently, but... I... don't know how to say it..."

"You like to watch?" I asked, with a tone I wouldn't have suspected myself of having just a few weeks ago.

Eris gasped and open her eyes wide. Her lips trembled before she spoke.

"No! No, it's not like that! I just," she looked down again, "I just want to see what that power can do..."

Feeling the constant pull on my left arm, I replied without hesitation.

"Well then, come in."

Eris looked at me and Suzanne in disbelief.

"What? Wait, but, are you sure it's fine?"

I turned to Suzanne and propped up her chin, putting my thumb under her lower lip.

"What do you say, miss-"

"Don't 'miss' me! You dirtbag!" Suzanne replied with her typical, commandeering tone, then menaced me with a backhand slap. "I have been practically burning up waiting for you! If you make me wait any minute longer, I swear-"

"Alright, alright," I said and yielded, letting her drag me. She seemed to be paying no attention to Eris. I nodded at her to come with us, and she carefully stepped in, leaving her shoes at the entrance and following us in socks.

Heading towards the couch in the living room, I felt a bit dizzy. Ever since Ra'zizi stepped into my life, everything has been happening too fast. Suzanne was desperately trying to get me to my seat as Eris stepped in, looking around. I knew I was technically the culprit, but now, in this situation, I felt weirded out yet again. While Ra'zizi watching me almost around the clock was practically a fixture of my life, the presence of another woman made me feel self-conscious. I allowed Suzanne to push me onto the seat, and eyed her outfid while she scanned me with her piercing eyes. It must have been custom made to fit her, every piece of the glossy fabric seemed to just perfectly wrap around.

"Haaa...? What's this?!" Suzanne nudged my crotch with the whip she had as part of her costume. "Why aren't you hard yet?"

She briefly turned to Eris and gave her the look, "is this because of you?"

Eris seemed to shrink a bit and took a step back, bumping into the cupboard behind her and cowering. "N-no! I swear we haven't-"

I used the opportunity to grab a feel of Suzanne's ass, though her skin-tight suit made it actually fairly difficult.

"Hey!" she turned towards me, "What do you think you're doing, you sleazebag?!"

She smacked me across the face, the strength of the rubber hitting me confirming she was just playing. I grinned, looking up at her.

"Get your clothes off! You're in for a punishment for this!" she commanded.

So far, everything has been going as I expected. I proceeded to undress, noting how Eris instinctively looked down and then away, then started covering her face while standing sideways, though I could see her peek between her fingers. Behind and to the left of her, standing in a corner, was Ra'zizi, occasionally making an obscene gesture or letting her tongue slither about her lips while she played with her breasts.

Waiting no longer than until I'm in my underwear, Suzanne pushed my back on the couch and put her foot on my crotch, making me yelp quietly.

"You've been a very bad tenant, Matt," she began as she roughly worked my dick through the underpants. The sole felt dangerously hard. "I should have evicted you many times over now."

"Why don't you do it?" I asked defiantly, to which she smacked me in the face.

"Don't you talk to me without being asked!"

My cheek felt prickly. I could see Eris in the back wince.

"If I let you go, I wouldn't be able to punish you properly, would I?" Suzanne asks and puts the tip of her whip under my chin, bringing it up. "You're going to do exactly as I say, got it?"

I nodded silently, watching Suzanne's mouth slightly open and chest moving with excitement while she stared me down.

"Good. Now, get hard," she said and started moving her foot around faster.

Still feeling anxious about being watched, I looked past her and saw Eris had taken a chair and sat on it backwards, resting her elbows on the backrest to studiously observe. Grunting with frustration, Suzanne took her black boot off and began teasing my dick with her stocking-clad foot.

"Finally... What's taking you so long?" she complained.

Once pleased enough with my erection, she straddled me and started rubbing her crotch on me. The thin layers of clothing weren't nearly enough to stop the sensation and I could feel my body getting hotter. I saw a zipper on the bottom of the cleavage, which went down the length of the suit, and dangled whenever she moved.

"You're a genuinely... Awful pervert..." she kept saying, her voice slowing down every now and then. "And I'm going to make you pay..."

Feeling my muscles tensing up, the tingling sensation in the tip of my cock growing, I tried to put my hands around Suzanne's waist, only to be met with another slap.

"Don't you dare! Dickweed! I set the rules around here!" she reprimanded me and gave me a French kiss.

Stunned with the suddenness and the fervor with which her tongue twirled around mine, I let my mouth slightly agape after she stopped the kiss.

"S-Suzanne..." I started.

Suzanne used this opportunity to force the whip sidewise into my mouth like a gag.

"I said no talking! God, you can't follow simple... commands! Ah!" she chastised me and moaned.

I felt her body tremble as she ground more intently. I groaned through the gag as I started feeling overwhelmed. The rubber on the crotch of her suit was more like velcro, shaped and soft enough for me to feel her lips rubbing on my shaft, and apparently not water-tight as her juices started seeping out and mixing with my precum.

"Yeah, like that!? Take it! You piece of garbage!" she grinned and frowned at me. "And don't you dare come before I say so!"

Trying to hold back was more difficult than I expected. I looked besides Suzanne to see that Eris was staring with open mouth. She had already put her hand in her pants, the stretchy, baggy fabric showing signs of vigorous hand movements. Behind her, I saw Ra'zizi, crouching on a small table, wings spread along the walls in a menacing manner and a very bothered and excited expression on her face. She wasn't wearing the barely-visible panties she usually had on, instead pushing her pelvis towards me. Her slender hands with long fingernails were rubbing her demonic flower side to side, nudging the pearl while she gasped and salivated. Her tails was wagging faster and faster, matching her excitement.

I could barely have stood Suzanne for that long, let alone having three of them in my house doing this at once. I felt the familiar bolt of electricity going through my cock as my body started yielding to pleasure. I groaned and felt my head starting to feel light.

"No! Not yet!" Suzanne urged me angrily. Her vigorous motions partially pulled my underpants down, causing the tip of my dick to stick out and receive even more stimulation. "You can't do it before me!"

It was for naught, try as I might, I felt the wave of impending orgasm build up. A bead of pearly white fluid oozed out of the tip of my cock.

"Noo! God damn it! You idiot, I said wait!" Suzanne yelled. She tried to touch herself through the clothing in order to catch up with me. She started gasping and moaning, loosing her grip on the whip. "I'm almost there! Just-"

I had no more patience for her tricks or her whining. My hands moved, or rather, felt like they were being moved, towards the zipper. In one swift motion, I held Suzanne's chest back while my right hand moved it down, exposing her sweaty, red-hot body. The suit had unzipped all the way down to the crotch.

"H-heeeey!" she protested, but I had no patience in me.

My hands wrapped around her and caught her ass. She was in just the right position for the tip of my cock to bump into her entrance.

"D-don't you dare! If you d-dooo," she chastised me through the moans while opening up her legs and making sure I couldn't miss the opening.

With one confident pull I dragged her down onto me, and with a single swift thrust, Suzanne shoved her hips down. I pushed my pelvis up and grabbed on her big, office-seat fattened ass hard, as I felt my load shoot out into her uptight pussy.

"You-! Oaooooh!" she howled as her eyes turned up and she leaned into me, shoving her chest in my face and shivering.

In the background, I could hear Eris gasp loudly and, after a short pause, give a stifled moan. Ra'zizi joined her, laughing throuh her own moans. The entire room was for a moment a mixture of indecent sounds, slippery flesh, gasps and groans.

9