Chapter 46
402 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Almost as if on command, Stephie's usually pale face started turning shades of deep red.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" she denied. She must have noticed that she sounded upset, because once again she cleared her throat and tried to resume the talk with a much more measured tone of voice. "Anyway, I think I should tell you that the patterns of behaviour I'm seeing in you are somewhat concerning. They suggest an underlying issue."

She took great care to reposition her legs so that I couldn't possiblly take a peek, then continued.

"Now, I think it's best if we establish certain things that will help us build a proper rapport in those sessions."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and put her notebook away, and placed her hands, fingers knit, over her bosom.

"It means, Matt, instead of trying to provoke my reaction, you should be honest with me, so I can help you," she spoke slowly but cordially, her blush slowly dissipating. "Those issues are clearly there because you are troubled by something, and I don't know if it's the same thing that makes you say those things to m-"

"How about you start unbuttoning that jacket already?"

It felt as if my question ringed out in a large echo chamber when I said it. This time, my mouth actually shut at the end, so rapidly I almost bit my tongue—I had no clue what had gotten into me. But at that moment,  saying this felt right somehow, even though the pause that followed made me shudder a bit.

"Excuse me?" she looked at me with disbelief. Her blush was coming back.

"You want honesty," I spoke with the same slow tempo. "I honestly want you to take that uncomfortable jacket off, put your hand on your self and start touching."

Her mouth was opening and closing as she scanned me with furrowed brows.

"Really now?" she said, her tone more challenging this time. "Why do you think you want me to do that, Matt?"

"You want to do that," I corrected her.

She huffed and shook her head. "Pardon?"

"In all honesty, Stephie," I leaned in towards her, "you fantasize about me and are turned on by the prospect of getting it on with me."

Like an avalanche of words in my brain, there was no stopping now. Doctor Carder kept on looking at me with a polite, but obviously fake smile and started slowly shaking her head. That same feeling inside me was telling me I was right.

"That's why you do all this," I continued. "And you and I both know it."

I was met only with a more exagerrated shaking of her head, with a slight tilt to it.

"And that's also why you rescheduled. And I'm glad you did, honestly," I said. "I am kind of on a tight schedule myself."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, straightened her back and, after slowly breathing out, opened them and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Matt. Listen to me. Those are some genuinely delusional thoughts you're having, and I mean that clinically. I realize what you're going through must be tough, and I can tell what game you're playing, but it won't work," she paused and, with a bitter smile added, "because none of that is true."

"I see," I nodded. "Is that why you're touching yourself?"

Stephanie looked down and immediately opened her eyes widely. Up to that point, I felt doubt about where the conversation was going, and how to steer it—now I felt total vindication. Her right hand was heavily stretching the fabric of her skirt, pressing forcefully to reach down to her sensitive parts. She almost immediately removed it and, even though the fabric was dark in color, I could see for a moment an even darker spot on it. To my side, I heard a female giggle.

The psychologist gasped and looked back at me.

"Y-you...! You...!" her entire face looked angry, save for her eyes. They looked guilty.

"Go on, keep going," I said with a smirk.

She sighed heavily. "I... I think we need to stop here," she said, with a shaky voice.

"On the contrary, I think we reached an important point," I denied and sat up.

"This... this isn't right..." she said, unaware that her hand began to rub again. She looked down and away as her blush started coming back. "I can't..."

I got up and started slowly walking towards her. She lifted her head back up and looked at me with concern.

"W-what are you doing?" she said.

"Helping you realize your desires," I said, taking another step. "It's a lot of mental baggage to have to hide all of them."

"N-no, wait, just stay... Ah..." she paused to moan, then quickly covered her mouth with her free hand. "I need to get up...!"

"What's stopping you?" I said, as I took the final step, positioning myself right in front of her, my crotch at about her head's height.

"I... ah..." she continued rubbing and started waving her hand. "I can't..."

"You can't what...?" I asked with a sly tone.

Stephanie wobbled and swayed in her chair, breathing heavily. Her eyes started to fixate on my crotch. Ra'zizi walked around and crouched by her, watching the interaction with a curious smile.

"I can't... take it... much longer...!"

Her legs began to shift around vigorously. I bent over to look Stephie in the eyes, while my hand went down to grab the hem of her skirt.

"Don't you know, you shouldn't repress those things?" I said as I started pulling the skirt up.

"N-no!" she yelped, grabbing my wrist, but her hands put up zero resistance.

"So you have been lying about this too..." I said, looking down.

Feeling around her small-lipped pussy, under a neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair, I saw how all the shifting of her thighs made the whole area glisten. By the time I uncovered her private spot, it had already coated the chair underneath in an impressive portion of juices. Stephie's nervous leg movements made her inner thighs covered as well. She seemed too stunned to do or say anything.

I looked up at her, and she returned my gaze, this time with pleading eyes.

"Please..." she whispered. "I can't..."

"You're holding back too much," I said and reached for her hand.

"Wait...!"

"There, that should do the trick," I said, placing her fingers directly on her pussy.

Stephanie gasped loudly and bit her lip. After barely making a few minute motions, she began hyperventilating and looked back at me with amazement. She opened and closed her eyes and swayed back and forth. I straightened my back and watched as my eloquent psychotherapist's legs curved up as she was cumming in her high-brow therapy chair.

In a short moment, she flung her back onto the backrest in a spasm, breathing loudly and looking up at me with amazement.

"No... This... this is..." she spoke while catching her breath.

"This isn't all you wanted, is it?" I made a small step and pushed my hips out a bit.

Her eyes quickly bolted to my bulging pants while her left hand covered her mouth.

"Nno! No!" she denied while her face turned even redder. "We can't!"

"There you go, being repressed again, Stephanie. Don't you know that's-"

"No, stop! I can't do it! You're my patient! I can't..." she insisted.

"Maybe if I give you some help then..." I said and unzipped my pants.

"No, this... This is wrong, Matt, stop!" she insisted as her eyes kept on darting between me and my crotch.

"Is it now?" I said, pulling my pants down, leaving the heavily stretching underpants as the last layer of clothing. "Then I suppose I should really put those back on..."

Stephanie watched the rhythmically throbbing fabric with laser focus. I took my time, looking over the mess she's made in the chair and staying relatively still.

"N... this is... wrong..." she kept saying as her hand drifted towards my underpants. "This... My oath... I swore..." she muttered, forgetting to keep her left hand over her mouth, which let me see it was open slightly in excitement. I felt her hand start pulling down my underpants, inevitably getting to the point where she would need to pull harder to overcome the resistance of my swelling part. The bit she could already see seemed to completely absorb her attention.

"I... must... not...!" right after she uttered the last bit, her hand managed to pull the pants off and my dick, almost fully erect, springed back up and swayed in front of her face.

It must have been the years in academia, I reasoned, since she looked at it like a researcher who had just made a major discovery. Her sharp eyes scanned the tip and veins all over as she began to slowly lean closer.

"It's so..." she muttered almost inaudibly.

I felt her left hand move onto my thigh and start sliding up. In a moment, her mouth was just a couple centimeters from the tip. She looked up at me, with begging eyes.

"Matt... This is... so wrong...!" she said and looked like she was beginning to tear up.

"It's okay," I replied and patter her head. "As your patient, I consent."

She looked back down and opened her mouth a bit wider, her tongue starting to slide out tentatively.

"But then I'd break... my oath..." she said with a hushed voice and plunged forward, taking the head in her mouth and began to eagerly suck as soon as she made contact.

She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, as if racing for time. Taking my cock seems to have allowed all her clinical attitude to dissipate and frustrations to come out. I felt thankful to Ra'zizi—who leaned on her armchair and scuttled close to watch with fascination, giggling to herself—for the endurance she gave me.

"My my, this one looks like she's tired of all the talking," she quipped.

Stephie looked up at me with hungry eyes. She pulled her head back, letting strings of drool stretch and sway, and fall on her lap and the floor as she continued jerking me off.

"What are you..." she paused to catch a breath, "... doing? How is this happening to me?!"

"Could ask you... ngh," I winced when she licked under the head, "the same thing."

With her gaze trained on me, her free hand got busy rapidly flipping across, rubbing and smacking her pussy.

"What are you gonna do to her?" Ra'zizi interjected and put her head next to Stephie's to look up at me. The succubus put on her worried-but-coy look. "Are you going to do something mean? Something inappropriate?"

Stephie kept going and began to slobber on my balls, and I could swear all the talking she's been doing must have prepared her tongue for this like nothing else, because when she started sliding it up and swirling it on the tip, I could feel I was getting dizzy. The psych must have picked up on it, as her other hand changed its motions and Stephie's whole body began swaying, her pelvis fidgeting.

"Oh God..." she uttered, then closed her eyes for a moment. "What am I doing... This is so wrong... This is so wrong... " she added before opening them wide.

Staring at me, heaving through an open mouth and with eyebrows contorting, she started nodding and tearing up.

With shaky a voice struggling to speak, she loudly whispered, "I cah... I'm cuh-!" before plunging back down.

Her body began shaking in irregular spasms as I heard wet, slippery sounds coming from her roughly treated pussy. The professional, composed psychologist, with a fancy office and diploma, was now twisting in her chair, spilling her pussy juice on it while frantically shoving my cock down her mouth.

"Oh, this is so unprofessional from her, couldn't she lose her license?" Ra'zizi chimed in, playing with her tits, kneading them and mushing them around. Sticking her tongue out while looking hungrily up at me, she added with a fake full-mouthed voice "What dhoo yuu theenk? Whaa weell hahpun?"

I was at my limit. My hand clasped onto Stephanies head as I brought it even closer.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Before I could react, it started slowly opening. Stephanie and I instinctively looked towards it, her head moving back forcefully. At that point. I saw Stephanie's receptionist peek in, and in a moment, her expression changed from a reserved politeness to blankness. Ra'zizi chuckled, then began slowly building up a gleeful laughter.

"Hi, I was just w-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence, just as my cock sprang out of doctor Carder's mouth with a pop.

I felt the first shot of cum erupt. Looking down, saw it fly partially into Stephanie's welcoming, gasping mouth, landing on her soft, warm lips and on the tongue that was previously madly licking all over. She jerked her head back and I removed my hand, but, given the distance, there was nothing she could do.

I glanced back at the receptionist, and by that time her expression turned to utter shock. She stared at us slack-jawed while I looked back again at Stephie. Another long, pearly white string of cum went flying, splattering across the side of her face. Ra'zizi started clapping and laughing with glee. Stephanie tried leaning back, and try as she might, she was still visibly shaking from the orgasm, staring back in fear at the receptionist. It wasn't until the next two spurts of my semen landed on her torso, staining her jacket while ricocheting partially onto her hair, and onto her lap, staining the skirt that she managed to yell out "Sophie!!"

Startled by her voice, the red-faced assistant quickly blurted out "sorry!" then almost immediately retreated and slammed the door shut.

10