Chapter 55
398 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell me about your fantasies," doctor Carder said, resting her tilted head on her hand.

Her voice was inappropriate for the situation - sensuous and challenging. Her hair was down, reaching almost to half her torso. For the whole session she hadn't taken a single note, instead choosing to eye me. Roughly every few minutes she'd lick her lips or bite on her fingernail.

She'd remodeled the therapy room a bit - a fancy new bonsai in a large, decorative pot stood on a little table next to her chair. A small ink drawing of a mountain done in a few strokes hanged on the wall behind it.

"My fantasies?" I played dumb.

"We've established that you harbor a lot of... sexual frustrations, Matt," she answered, putting extra emphasis on "sexual". "I understand that, as a patient, you might find these topics difficult to discuss, but for your own well-being, we need to get those out of the way."

She leaned to the other side in her armchair, leisurely putting one leg over the other, then sinking deeper in the seat. She wore a very short, black poplin skirt, which in this position exposed her round ass. To complement the skirt, she chose an unbuttoned jacket with a low-cut white v-neck shirt for her top. She absent-mindedly put her hand on her stocking-clad thigh, as if completely unaware of my gaze.

"Right, you want to know my fantasies?" I asked, eyeing the plump, well-toned buttocks.

"All of them," she said, putting her fingertip up to her lips.

"You want to help me realize them?"

She smiled and closed her eyes. "You mean sex?"

I smiled back. "I think you shrinks call it sex therapy."

Doctor Stephanie Carder slowly opened her eyes, letting the eyelids hang over them in a lascivious, tempting squint. She shuffled again, emphasizing her bottom even more.

"Well," she mused with a smirk, "we also would call it unconventional treatment."

I knew what was going on.

 

Stephie gasped when I broke the french kiss we were having while she stood in front of her desk. She has been caressing my cock through my pants ever since I stepped up to her - physiotherapy, no doubt, spontaneously administered when I interrupted the verbal therapy. She yelped when I turned her around and threw her on the desk. We pushed a notebook off and knocked over a cup of pens and pencils. While they rolled around, she put her hands on her sides to push herself off the surface, but I was already looming over her, pulling up the little excuse for a skirt with one hand and my pants down with the other. As I expected, she wasn't even wearing a g-string.

"Mister McNowdy, You're such a brute!" she whined, turning her head back to look at me.

I didn't respond, simply putting my hardening cock between her buttocks.

"Ah! ... What are you going to do?" Stephie asked, taking her turn to feign ignorance.

"What do you think?"

"No, Matt, you need to..." she wiggled her butt, helping to hasten my erection. "... tell me, it's really important."

She moaned loudly as I pulled her head back by her hair, until I could lean in to speak directly into her ear. "I'm going to fuck you like no patient ever should... Satisfied?"

The only thing that came out of her mouth was a breathy, trembling exhale.

I pushed her head back down and grabbed her side. Doctor Carder whined shuffled around awkwardly.

"We cahhnnn't..." she said with a hushed tone, at the same time raising her left leg, trying to put her knee on the desk so that her buttcheeks were spread wider. "We cann't dooo iiit..."

Leaning to put her elbows on the opposite side of the desk was Ra'zizi. She studied the struggling psychologist with a joyous fascination, resting her head in her hands.

"This one is such a darling..." she mused.

"We... Can't..." the psych whined once more, quietly. "You'll get my license revoked... If we get... found..."

"Is that your fantasy?" I asked, smirking. Hearing no answer I pulled her hair again. "Is it? Tell me!"

Ra'zizi chuckled and fluttered her wingsl in anticipation. Arcing her head back, out of Stephanie's glossy lipsticked mouth came a long, whiny, "yessss..."

She gasped with excitement, her breathing trembling once I went in. The doll-like face was so delicate, I almost felt guilty pressing it against the table surface. Once I felt her relax a bit, I started humping at a steady pace.

"Would this... get you in trouble... with the medical licensing board?" I asked in a sly manner.

"Yess, oh... yes!" her voice came hushed and trembling, "I'd be in so..."

I thrust harder in.

"Deep!" she exclaimed and shivered.

She reached back and started clawing at my sides. Taking the clue, I began thrusting harder, smashing into her tender thighs, pushing her tender, soft body into the rigid desk. The heavy wooden sides began moving slightly on the parquetted floor, making a raspy sound.

Whenever she tried to push herself off the surface, in my mind I felt what she wanted in response, and I'd lower myself over her. When overcome by the sensation, she would bow her head to stifle her moan, I would pull hard on her hair, eliciting a loud whine every time.

"Y-ee-ee-eee-ss-s-s!" she cried, turning her grimacing face to look back at me.

Ra'zizi used the occasion to plant a kiss on her agape mouth. Stephie opened her eyes wide with bewilderment when the succubus's tongue slid in, then soon she let her eyelids fall down into an aroused half-trance. The demon broke the kiss, pulling her long tongue out, causing the psychologist to gasp.

"G-ahh! Wha-what was that?!?" she asked. "Was that..."

"My demon... You believe it now?"

"But... but... that's not possible!" she protested, "Demons... ah! Demons aren't... real!"

I began thrusting deeper into her. Just as she was about to cry out, Ra'zizi locked her mouth into another kiss. Whining out loud with a mixture of confusion and lust, the astute psychologist lady tried pulling me close, as if to take me all into her.

"Mmmm-ghah! Agh!" she began coughing and whining when let to talk again. "Oh, God, Matt!"

"You believe me now?" I asked and pulled her hair.

"Auh! Yess!" she cried.

"Is this your fantasy?"

"Oh, yes! Yes!" she kept on repeating as my hips slammed into her ass, my cock ravaging her warm, drooling pussy.

"Honesty!" I said and tugged again, eliciting a yelp. "Is this all you wanted for today?"

"Nha... Ah... I don't..." she tried to speak through the excitement, but her voice wavered.

I leaned to reach besides her. From the edge of the table, I picked up her phone and brought it before Stephie's face.

"You want to do this... Don't you?" I asked.

"Buh... no! But... Matt... we can't...!" she insisted. I saw her awe-struck face reflect in the glossy screen.

I grabbed her right hand and pushed the phone into it. Then, clutching her head, I put my right thumb up to her lips and thrust strongly inside her. Sophie gasped and put her mouth over my thumb, sucking on it as she stifled another moan.

"Waht ahm I... dooinng...?" she asked while her fingers unlocked the phone and she began typing in a text.

"Here they are, I made a co-" Sophie, the receptionist, froze mid sentence, holding the door handle in her left hand while clutching onto some photocopied documents with her right.

Her gaze, undoubtedly fell straight onto us. By the time she had managed to finish the task of readying the documents, I and Stephie had managed to move the desk a significant amount from its initial position. It was now angled almost perpendicular to the door, no more than four paces away. Lying across it, Stephanie was facing the entrance, her jacket already off and the top stretched to its limits. The receptionist and her boss made lengthy eye contact in silence broken by the psych's wheezing. The face she made was priceless, and I assumed the same must have been the case with Stephie, as I angled her head up.

"Give it... To me..." she said, almost out of breath, reaching out to the receptionist.

The ginger woman stared, voiceless, as if she couldn't comprehend the command.

"Soophiee...!" doctor Carder whined, which seemed to finally get Sophie's attention. "Documentationnn...!"

"I..." shaking her head, the receptionist made a careful step back, "I'm so sorry, I didn't... I should g-"

"Nowwww!!" Stephie's voice came out coarser when I thrust into her mid-utterance. She hurried the receptionist with a hand gesture.

Astounded and speechless, the shy, quiet woman began to carefully step towards us, her eyes darting between Stephie, me, the documents, and Stephie again. About half way through, she realized she hadn't closed the door behind her, and began to quickly turn.

"Noooo...!" Stephie complained, causing Sophie to jump up. "Here! Docs! Noowwww!"

All throughout I kept silent, standing in wait, slight hip movements moving me inside the impatient psych. I can't say it wasn't satisfying, breaking behind all this facade of propriety, the high professionalism. In my mind, I felt her innermost yearning for pleasure—the tight squeezes on my cock confirmed the satisfaction was mutual. I heard Ra'zizi chuckle through clenched teeth while she squatted on the table, eyeing the receptionist as well.

No sooner was Sophie within her reach that Stephie grabbed the receptionist's wrist, pulling her close in a rapid jerk. The frightened woman barely had the time to shriek when the psych started kissing her. The shy ginger tried pulling back, but Stephie put the other hand around her neck, while I wrapped my arms around Stephie's torso, bringing her up. The receptionist closed her eyes and put her hands on doctor Carder's shoulders, trying to push her away, but the psych's grasp around her must have been as tight as around me. I heard her start whining very loudly and trembling, and heard some liquid splattering around on the floor beneath us. Bringing my pace to full speed, I rammed into the orgasming doctor's quivering pussy, blowing everything I had inside her. I heard her pleasure echo inside my head. Ra'zizi was overjoyed at the scene, looking at the three of us in awe while massaging her breasts with a smile and stretching out her wings. Before doctor Carder's grasp became limp, I reached out and clutched Sophie's hand. In a moment, the same strange surge of feelings overcame me - visions again fluttering about. But I wasn't here for Sophie. I just needed to make sure she would be too attracted to cause trouble. Seeing her calm down a bit, almost to the point of reciprocating the kiss, I recollected my strength and began pounding Stephie again. With a new vigor, she arched her back even more reaching her hands behind and over her head and clutching onto my neck as she went in for a sideways kiss. Sophie, quickly stepped back, dropping the documents, until she bumped into the wall. She covered her mouth with her hand and watched us in shock. Stephie arched her torso back so hard that, after a few more seconds of my pounding, the two top buttons on her shirt shot out, hitting the receptionist in the legs. Sophie shrieked and hurriedly made her way to the door, barely not getting hit by the third button. Ra'zizi burst out with laughter.

We continued screwing long after. Having cum inside Stephie again, I pulled out to let a remainder drain over her ass. Eventually tired with the desk, I pinned her to the wall, and kept smashing until we almost made it to the door. She was practically out of strength, struggling to catch a breath and twitching. I, on the other hand, felt completely rejuvenated. With a triumphant feeling, I shot the final load inside her, having to keep Stephie from falling down as she squirted again. I waited for a moment until her convulsions stopped, then carried her to the couch, roughened up and at the brink of falling unconscious. I let the wheezing, gasping doctor lie, in much the same position I remembered seeing on those sterotypical images of a patient in a psychoanalyst's office, while I sat in her chair, watching from her usual spot. There was something poetic about it.

After having fixed my hair and clothes a bit, I looked back at her, too tired to speak and half-awake, but giving me the widest smile ever. Without a word, I and made my way out.

9