Chapter 58
400 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eris?" I said.

"Yeah?" she turned, hand hovering the door knob.

A loud knocking came from the other side. We both stood totally still, in complete silence.

"Surprise...!" Ra'zizi said, dragging her finger along my chin.

It might have been my recent brush with religion, but inside, I was begging some higher power for it not to be the crazed detective. But why wouldn't it be? The police knew my address. The knocking came back and my mind began racing—what would be the shortest way out of the building? Could I jump out of any of the windows and be in good enough shape to run?

Before I said anything, Eris quietly tip toed towards the kitchen and peered around the window's corner, towards the door. She only momentarily looked back at me before quickly stepping up to the door.

"Aughh, took you so long, and I was nice enough to not use my key..." I heard Suzanne's voice. She quickly stepped in, a new, somehow leaner leather jacket and high-heeled shoes on. Briefly nodding at Eris, she turned her head towards me, and as soon as our eyes made contact, she started trotting up for an embrace. In the doorway, I noticed another figure. Standing as if peeking awkwardly around the door frame, she eventually stepped in, treading carefully.

It was doctor Carder. She'd let her hair down and no longer wore the professional clothes—instead she opted for a long-sleeved shirt (though she rolled the sleeves up to her elbows and a black, straight, knee-length skirt with a side cut which exposed her right outer thigh. I guessed the presence of Suzanne and Eris made the whole ordeal strange for her, but just like my landlady, the psych had no trouble slipping her loafers off and hurrying to me. Once she was close, I noticed she was wearing a different perfume and had put a lot more glossy lipstick on, really accentuating her mouth. Whatever remainders of apprehension about this were in her mind, they disappeared as soon as I slid my palm over her cheek. She walked up and embraced me with a kiss.

"No one can know," she whispered to me. "... Well, no one else."

"Got it, doctor-patient confidentiality," I whispered back.

I felt a bit burdened with the two of them hanging off of me, and it seemed like Suzanne had grown fond of monopolizing me, because she started trying to push Stephanie's head away with her own, going for a kiss as well. Both, naturally, looked at me with rising lust, eyes staring with deep fascination. Eventually, after a short struggle, the two met at the middle, partially kissing each other, and partially making out with me. Stephanie at least seemed to somewhat be into that anyway. Placing my hands on their buttocks, I began slowly stepping towards the living room couch. Briefly glancing back, I noticed Eris staring at us while blushing.

"Uh, um," she wavered, shifting her feet.

Behind her, the door rapidly slammed shut.

"Eeek!" she yelled and jumped away.

"I don't... think... she wants you to leave... actually..." I spoke during the kissing pauses.

Before we slowly stumbled around the doorway leading to the living room, I saw Eris check on the door knob, which seemed welded still.

"Yeah, no shit..." she answered and followed us, phone in hand.

Sometimes, the solutions really do come to you on their own.

Ra'zizi and Eris both spectated with arousal, as me, Suzanne and Stephanie began rapidly undressing.

"Careful with that shirt!" Eris said. "Don't tear off the buttons!"

Before long, I barely had my socks on, standing up in front of two women, only in their underwear. Kneeling in front of me on my living room carpet, they were trying to push each other away from my dick. Barely did Stephanie manage to lick it up and start working the tip when Suzanne barged in,

"Move aside!" she pushed her and looked up at me, "You're quite a piece of work, aren't you? You lousy, cheating bastard!"

"I'm not chea-aaaaagh!" I winced when Suzanne grabbed my balls and started roughly squeezing and rolling them in her palm.

Stephanie, in the meantime, made an offended face, looked angrily at my landlady, and tried to regain her access, but the leather-clad blonde dug her heels in. Continuously shoving the psych's greedy hands aside with one hand, she tugged on my cock with the other and started making circles with her thumb and index finger around the head, sucking on the tip. Unwilling to give up, Stephanie went in closer, and began to lick my balls and the bottom of the shaft. At a temporary impasse and at least one free hand each, they both began to masturbate—Stephanie leisurely making bigger circles with her middle and index finger extended, while Suzanne was hastily stroking her clit, wagging her fingers around as if in a hurry.

"Thash ehouh offat!" she mumbled while looking sideways at Stephie eyeing me. Plunging downward, she took almost the entire length of my dick in. I moaned, feeling the tip bump up against her throat and slide a bit down.

Stephie could barely withstand the selfishness. "Gosh, are you always this greedy?" she kept running her fingers over my thighs, scratching with her nails. "And you allow this?" she looked at me, and seemed to temporarily be fine with just caressing my balls while softly purring from her own touch. "Don't you know about setting boundaries?"

Squinting from the combined sensation, through my almost-closed eyes I saw Suzanne valiantly holding on, groaning and coughing more and more. When Stephie began laying kisses over my body, I grabbed on both hers and Suzanne's shoulders. I knew I was close. Glancing upwards, I noticed Eris. She had her top on, but below that, her body was covered only by panties. She was sitting in a nearby chair rotated backwards, recording with her phone on the backrest. Right behind her was Ra'zizi, who took it upon herself to masturbate both of them, her long tail wrapping around and sneaking into Eris's shirt to flick the tapered tip across her nipples. Red in the face, she made eye contact with me and her mouth seemed to open even wider while her eyebrows grew asymmetrical.

"Who knows... I think... maybe... she likes me-ah!" she gruntled and gasped.

"Oh, Matt! This one's so horny for you!" Ra'zizi beckoned me with her eyes. "You have to do her! I insist!"

The moans from all four, and all the caressing, kissing, licking and sucking on my cock were too much to bear. I thrust my pelvis out, and while slightly gagging, Suzanne hummed with glee.

"Wait! Wait, are you-...!" Stephanie realized what was happening and redoubled her efforts to push Suzanne off of me, but only managed to get her mouth to the tip when I felt a surge of cum exploding in the greedy landlady's mouth.

"Nhooh!" the psych whined while her hips began to shake. She thrust her torso sideways, elbowing Suzanne away. Unprepared for the tackle, the landlady let go of me with a pop. The suction she had been delivering was so intense, that it almost immediately caused a thick rope of semen to fly out in an erratic arch. Stephanie didn't quite manage to start sucking me off, as Suzanne grasped her neck with one arm, pulling on her, so that they both fell, backs on the floor, while the remainder of my first load splashed onto them. Stephanie moaned loudly and started tearing up, raising her pelvis involuntarily and catching one more string of jizz with her underboobs. Suzanne joined her, gasping for her breath and writhing on the floor. Seeming overwhelmed with the emotion, Stephanie quickly pulled her close by her head and locked her in a kiss. The passionate groping and making out must have gotten to Suzanne in her condition—she seemed too overwhelmed not to join in, squeezing her breasts and roughly fingering her pussy as the two's bodies rubbed the fresh spurts of cum into each other.

"Oh God, this is sooo ho-" I heard Eris exclaim and gasp, "oh fuck...!"

She began swaying back and forth in the chair, and while I could almost not see, I was pretty certain Ra'zizi sped up her movements. Pressing her chest into Eris's back, they both started climaxing, hard enough for Eris to drop her phone on the floor. They joined the moaning of the two before me, and in no time, everyone seemed to reach their release—I knew for me it would just be the taster of the night.

Even more energized, I directed us to the bedroom, Eris following on shaky legs. In no time, we were all completely naked, and the two jealous women straddled me, Stephie being quick to get into a position around my legs.

"Ha!" Suzanne said, looking down at me, "and look what behvaior you're allowing now! That should have been my spot! No loyalty!"

Her voice sounded uppity for someone flushed red from excitement.

"I think you should learn to shu-" I began but was cut off when Suzanne maneuvered her voluptous hips above my head, and—panties no longer on—sat on my face with a "Hmph!"

Stephanie must have been in a hurry to lock me in, as I felt her delicate hand become rather rough with my erection, directing it precisely at her warm, wet pussy. In no time, she'd descended, and I felt her spasms clamp down on me.

"Uaahhhh!" she gasped.

Full of vigor, doctor Carder began bouncing up and down, and I felt her full, wide hips slam against me while her breath grew more and more agitated. Suzanne started rubbing her pussy on my face, speaking with disdain, "don't forget... haa... who's housing... you...". I began flicking my tongue over the surface, sometimes submerging the tip, which caused her to sway her hips around and twitch whenever I brushed up against her clit.

"No, not like th-ah! More like... ahhh!" she moaned and groaned while her pussy tried to drench me in more juice.

Eris and Ra'zizi watched from the side. Glancing sideways while Suzanne was shifting around, I saw Eris kneeling at the bed, Ra'zizi right next to her—the succubus's tail this time appeared to sneak between Eris's legs and kept thrusting along the surface to rub against her pussy.

"This is... oh! Not what... I exp-ah-cted! For tonight...!" she said, her head drooping lower over the bedsheets.

"Ohh, auhhh... huh?!" Eris exclaimed when Ra'zizi got up and on the bed, pulling her tail away. "Whaaah- where did she gooo...? Where is shee...?"

Her speech had by now become slurred and her eyes seemed a bit disorientated.

"What a joy you two are to watch..." the succubus said, standing over me, then stepped towards my pelvis and, having put her hands on the breasts of the two women on me, began teasing and fondling them.

"Ouh, wa-auh!" Suzanne whined with strained breath. "Donnnn't pinch!"

"Ghaah! Y-ah! I'm nott!" Stephanie said, twisting her hips around before resuming the bounce.

I felt my palms curl up and legs straighten from the pleasure. Ra'zizi chuckled and stopped provoking the two, instead circling around us, judging and humming with satisfaction.

"Like hell you didn't!" Suzanne responded. "Get offff... ahhh, it's myyy turn!"

"Would youuhooh, would you get that naa-a-arcissism checked-d outt?" Stephanie rebuked her, voice wobbly and raspy.

"Dohn't youu lecture meeee..." Suzanne sounded angry, and felt angry when the leaned forward, shoving her tender, soft ass more towards my face. The shuffling on top of me seemed got more and more intense, and the two now apparently fighting to get to ride, or keep riding me.

"That's itt, get off, gehtt offf!" Suzanne whined.

"Noooo, you have him laterrr!" Stephie yelled.

"No-ohhh, he's mii-ne!"

All this commotion meant that I was constantly rubbed by, hit with and squeezed by soft, heated and wet female bodies, and my task aside, it felt glorious. In anticipation of being pushed off, Stephanie's body clamped down even harder on me while Suzanne by now shifted so much she was spreading her juices all the way to the upper part of my ribcage. The soft, persistent, aggressive rubbing had finally thrown me over the edge, and I felt an orgasm approaching.

"He wants meeh moooreee," Suzanne said.

"I toold youu, mineee noww! You ha-aahve to wait!" Stephie kept on just getting angrier.

"Oh, aren't you just adorably helpless down there," Ra'zizi mocked me. "The ground for a fierce battle. "

She was right, I couldn't shake the feeling of being treated as a living sex toy—and while I admit there was something inside me that desired such a thing, then and there, I was pissed off by their brazenness. I couldn't stand it, or the ceaseless bickering and slapfighting, a second longer.

"God, Ra'zizi, get back here!!" Eris yelled, having to resort to pleasuring herself. Ra'zizi turned to her and cackled with mischief, then stepped off the bed and confidently approached her from behind for a surprise.

Flexing my arm muscles and abs, I pushed myself off the bed, lifting Suzanne with me. Eris gave me a "whoaah!", and I momentarily glanced at her to see she had already taken off her top as well, and was now sweating heavily, one hand between her legs. Reflecting back on this feat, I thought it must have been all the strenuous exercise I've gotten thanks to my succubus that made me stronger than I anticipated. Or perhaps this was my new power? In either case, Suzanne shrieked and fell forward onto Stephie, who took no pause to begin making out with her.

"Mmmh! Mmmm!" she groaned, trying to push her away, but was only met with Stephie's satisfied murmuring.

Thrusting my hips forward and pressing Suzanne down, I plunged deep into doctor Carder's pussy, filling it up with semen. My grunting and spasms must have clued her in, as she broke the kiss with Suzanne and exclaimed, "Yes! Yesss! Give it to mee...!" while clutching my landlady's body. In the corner of my eye, I saw Ra'zizi sneak up on Eris again and slap her ass, which prompted another shriek, then a moan to join the chorus.

"Ahhn! Nnoo, miine!" Suzanne whined. I felt her arm reaching around, hand trying to pull me out of Stephie. I thrust into her even deeper, trapping Suzanne's hand between her and Stephie's hips and unloading the rest of my second load into the squirming psych.

"Arrrghhh, nooo..." the landlady kept on groaning, immobilized by the strength of Stephanie's grasp. "Whatt are you doinng?! You... ah! Useless... Ahhh!"

Stephie seemed to squeeze her so hard she forced the breath out of her as she began twitching and thrusting her hips under me. With a rhythmic series of increasingly louder and longer "oh"s, doctor Carder announced her orgasm.

I turned to my side and saw that Ra'zizi was positioned on top of Eris, as if to do her from behind while she leaned, bent over the edge of the bed. The succubus's hand was roughing up Eris's breasts, causing her to make the most indecent face I've seen on her yet.

"Khhhhaaaa... let me ghooo...!" Suzanne commanded her, but it took a good half a minute before her wish was fulfilled. Immediately, she turned around and slapped me in the face.

"Howww dare youu, that was miiine...!" her whiny voice finally depleted my patience. It was good that I felt even more energized after the last climax.

I put my hand on Suzanne's neck and forced her down, so that she was lying with her back on top of Stephie, head besides hers, while I pulled out and immediately slammed deep into the greedy landlady dripping with sweat. Suzanne gasped loudly and shivered while I pushed all the way in.

"Y-youuuu...!" she began again.

To this I replied, "Your turn!" and started pounding her while she was warmed up and sensitive.

Overcome with the sensation of my cock spreading her lips, she tried to cling to me, flailing her arms around, but Stephie caught her from behind and began playfully biting her ear while fondling her breasts. I decided to give Eris a good show, and sped up, until Suzanne was almost screaming. Her pussy was desperately holding onto my dick, stretching in and out as it penetrated her. Finally, I gave her a deep thrust and her long-awaited reward. Streams of hot cum poured right into her, and Suzanne grimaced, thrusting her head back, unable to even moan, reduced to a shivering mess.

I took a deep breath.

"You had enough?" I asked Stephie.

"Uhhmm... Hmmm..." she pleasantly hummed, lazily stretching.

I checked my left palm and replied in her stead, "no, not yet."

Pushing Suzanne off of her and letting her regain strength on the side while she heaved and drooled over my bedsheets, I pulled surprised Stephanie up while I sat on the edge of the bed. With slight confusion, she followed my directions, finally hovering over my cock as she almost sat in my lap.

"T-thisss-ss... Thiss iss-s... I..." she shivered slightly. I noticed that she was eyeing Eris, who—in the middle of having Ra'zizi rub her demonic breasts her back while licking Eris's head and fingering her pussy—eyed her back.

"You... ?" I asked.

Not waiting for her, I grasped her sides and, making sure she is positioned just right, pushed her right down my still-throbbing erection. A moan of unconcealed pleasure escaped her, and, with the same feeling of warmth embracing me, I put my hands on Stephanie's hips and began pushing her down every time she bounced up, strengthening the force with which our bodies collided.

Looking over her shoulder while she slowly built up her tempo, I realized that Ra'zizi stopped fingering Eris—the look on her face was now owing to the fact the succubus had slid her tail in between Eris's legs and began prodding stirring up her pussy.

Stephanie started moving side to side and grinding on me, purring and gasping.

"Tell me what you want..." I demanded, speaking into her ear.

"I- I- I-!" unable to bring herself to finish the sentence, the helpless psych let the pleasure overwhelm her bounce by bounce.

But I knew what to do. To her further surprise, I lifted her legs by the firm thighs. To my surprise, I gathered enough strength and lifted her off the bed and turned towards the others after stepping away. Eris and Ra'zizi turned towards me, moving onto the bed, and Suzanne lifted her head, looking confused and aroused.

"Howaahh!?" the psych's cry of surprise was mixed with excitement. She desperately clung onto me, hands wrapping around my sides.

"Take a look, everyone...!" I said and, spreading Stephanies legs, began to pound her while standing up.

With our hips angled up, her pussy was on full display while we faced our curious audience. Streaks of fresh sweat washed down her neck and onto me. I kept smashing upwards into her, my legs bending under the weight, but my pelvis unyielding. The cum I had previously deposited inside the overwhelmed psych was now leaking out and mixing with her juices. With raspy, ecstatic breaths, Stephie started to moan louder and louder. Eris watched us with fascination, Ra'zizi with glee, and Suzanne with a hint of jealousy.

"This..." I asked, grunting from exertion, "... correct?"

"Yes! Yes! Yess! Yes!" Stephie responded, her voice breaking.

I sped up my thrusts. Suzanne tried touching herself, but flinched, unable to do more than stare. Ra'zizi stuck her long tongue out and curved her back. Eris looked at about her limit—the succubus's tail was now squeezed into her, penetrating while swirling and writhing around.

Feeling all the eyes on her, and while I was slamming deep inside her, Stephie let go of my sides, reached back over her head, and, clutching my neck, stuck her chest out.

"Yee-ees! Look at me!" she exclaimed and started shivering while her speech grew more and more slurred and her throbbing pussy gripped my cock. She begged, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Lookatmelookatmeloookatmeeeeeh! Gawwhhdd... Aaaauwwwwwhaaaaaaawwww!"

Her body began shaking violently when she gave that last, ecstatic moan. Pressing against her, I flexed my muscles and began unloading long spurts of hot jizz right inside. Ra'zizi moaned too, stretching out her wings, enjoying her orgasm. Stephanie's moan changed into a raspy, whining, high pitched exhale as she began squirting, reaching all the way to the bed and the staring audience. Eris couldn't keep her head propped up anymore, collapsing on the bed, shaking in ecstasy while Ra'zizi's tail vibrated inside her. A shared moment of release for the three of us.

The moans had finally died down, and, feeling my load draining out of the psych, I tried looking over her shoulder. Her head was turned away, and chest moving rapidly, but besides her caressing touch on my neck, I couldn't feel anything. I stepped towards the bed, which prompted her to turn her head to me and kiss me sideways—it was a weak kiss, one that told me she was totally exhausted. When I threw her on the bed, she didn't try to resist the fall, gasping and humming with pleasure while laying like a rag doll. I landed besides her, ending up at the headrest, with Suzanne, Stephanie, Ra'zizi and Eris in front.

Nobody spoke. While not feeling tired at all from the sex, it was already late enough for me to start feeling lethargic. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the atmosphere while drifting off. Afterwards, the room was only filled with exhausted breaths, humming and quiet giggling while everyone went to sleep.

9