Chapter 61
332 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sister Theodora took a swing at me, but just before her palm made contact with my cheek, her body slowed down. Having barely nudged my face, Theodora slid her palm gently down to my jaw. I caught her hand, and the nun gasped and stepped up closer. It worked. I turned around and, seeing nobody else within our vicinity, led the trembling woman down the side nave and up to a corner behind a statue. Putting my other hand on the side of her head, I went in for a kiss.

"No!" she said, shaking her head, and dragged me around.

Surprised, I looked at her sneakily checking if nobody was nearby, then dragging me to a door hidden on the side of the entrance. After putting up her ear to it for a few seconds, Theodora nodded at me and opened it, revealing a spiral staircase. Having carefully climbed up, we reached a podium that I recognized as the place the giant organs stood. It was an area like a large balcony, looking out onto the church from what would be the second storey. From the door, I saw the keyboards and knobs surrounding a little chair that whoever played during masses must have occupied. Theodora led me around the giant box of mechanisms and gears and to a corner behind it, separated from the church interior only by a thin railing sticking out of a knee-high brick wall. There wasn't enough space for two people to comfortably stand, and so she scuttled close to me, pushing her breasts up against my chest.

"Forgive me, Father," she whispered to herself and looked up at me, then gave me a long kiss on the lips.

I didn't really know for how long Theodora must have battled her frustration, but it felt to me almost like she wouldn't let go. Breathing through her nose in a stuttering, shaky manner, she began to run her hands over my torso and down my thighs, as if trying to palpably memorize their shape. Though, it was probably she never felt a body this way before. I reciprocated, coiling my hand around her torso and sliding it down to clasp through the velvety habit on her supple buttocks. She winced and moaned when I squeezed down and moved them around, but didn't stop kissing. A drop of sweat traveled down her forehead and nose, hitting my cheek. Sounds of footsteps came from below.

"Hwa..." she broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, whispering, "What time is it?

"Uh..." surprised by the request for a moment, I pulled out my phone. "Three fifty five..."

"The mass is about to start!" she said and, before I managed to ask if that means we'd have to postpone, began to slide her hands under my pants. She shuffled away then turned her back to me, only to shuffle in front yet again. Without breaking eye contact, she announced, "They won't notice us. But we have to be quiet."

She was right. Hardly any parishioner seemed to look behind themselves while walking in, and those who did, usually didn't bother to look up. Even if they did look up, it would have been difficult for them to notice a strained looking nun, leaning against the railing, and a man, behind her, grasping her sides. The position we were in, the need to keep our clothes on, and the fact that she kept her celibacy all these years made it so much more difficult to slip inside even after problems with rearranging our undergarments. I couldn't tell whether she was trying to help or just having a difficulty keeping this position, but Theodora kept on wiggling and rubbing her ass against my crotch, letting my manhood ride between her butt cheeks. It took a few tries before she seemed to have relaxed enough and, having leaned over her, I went in. Feeling a tight, slippery fit, I begen steadily humping.

I heard that some nuns and monks enter into vows of silence, basically promising they won't utter a word for the whole duration of their stay in a monastery. I don't think Theodora was one of those, but she would have done for a perfect candidate. Her lack of moans, replaced only with stifled gasps while I penetrated her incredibly tight, blazing hot pussy only somehow made it more exciting. She didn't look back at me, keeping her head down, as if already in deep penitence over what she was doing—yet, she never tried to move aside. We momentarily stopped when we heard steps behind us. I wanted to ask something, but Theodora raised her finger up to her mouth and turned half-way to silence me. The steps came from roughly where we entered, then seemed to sound from behind the organ box. In a few moments, loud church music began to play as the people beneath us rose from their pews and began singing a hymn. Theodora let her hand down and grabbed on the railing once more, and I took it as a sign to continue. I heard her stifled gasp, still not a moan, as I began to push in more vigorously. We screwed throughout the opening hymn, as the priest walked up to the altar far ahead of us and stepped up to the pulpit. After tha last solemn but heavenly chord sounded out, the church became incredibly silent, and Theodora's left hand immediately jerked towards her face.

"Hn-! Hn...!" she was doing her best to silence any sound. I slowed down, considering the risk of being heard just now, but the nun quickly responded by upping the tempo herself, pushing her ass right into me.

The mass went on, with the priest reading out Bible verses and delivering sermons. With no other indication to go off of, once I saw her head dive deep down and felt an immense, repeating squeezing on my cock, I assumed that Theodora began coming. It didn't take long for this steamy, cramped atmosphere to get to me as well. Managing to stifle my own grunts into almost breathless, low exhales, I soon joined her. A couple dozen people or more below us were listening to a talk about the Holy Ghost filling people's heart with love while I filled the shivering nun with my semen. She waited patiently until I was done, and put her hands onto the short brick wall. She gasped with surprise when I lead them back onto the railing and lowered myself more to start humping again. I wondered if anyone would turn their heads—luckily, no one did. We listened to more talking of forgiveness and mercy, of patience and devotion, and of divine benevolence, and with every new topic came a new load of thick jizz, delivered straight into the increasingly sweaty and powerless Theodora. The occasional melody from the organ, and the religious chants of the visitors helped to mask the louder gasps and the sound of my cum and her juices dropping onto the stone floor. By the fourth time I finished inside her, Theodora's legs were practically limp, swaying left and right without coordination. The lack of space meant that we were constantly connected, which, together with the railing that she was now practically hanging over, was the only reason she hadn't fallen limp to the ground. The priest finally spoke of divine omniscience, tying it back to his starting topic of love, and the organs boomed again, playing a very loud and long piece. I flexed my muscles and slammed deep inside Theodora, and for the first time, over the interweaving chords, I heard her moan out loud while clamping down onto me. She took a long, raspy breath, angling her head up to join the hymn while I stood still, spraying seed inside her. Both her voice and the music stopped at the same moment, and the only sound left was a muted dripping. I let her go, and her pelvis dropped down, pulling me out and causing one more white string to go over the back of her habit. She leaned to the side, dropped down to her knees, and, looking half-conscious up at me, tried to extend her head towards my cock. After barely managing a lick, she dropped down further and lied sideways on the floor. I didn't have much time to admire the sight as the priest bid his farewell, the organs played once more, and the parishioners rose from their pews to head back. Quickly diving down, I hid next to the nun, estimating her state while waiting for them to pass. Her hair was a complete mess, and her face was the epithomy of exhaustion, but on her lips she had a slightest, content smile. The ecstasy of Theodora.

While waiting for everyone to disperse, I checked my aching palm. There was now a fourth mark, almost completing the pentagon I was shown. As I suspected, they appear faster the more there are—or perhaps it's the level of depravity.

The organist's steps were the last noises that came before the total silence. I peeked my above the short wall and saw nobody out in the church, then patted Theodora on the shoulder. I had to help her get up, and then stumble with me towards the stairs and back down. Looking back at her a couple of times, she now had this constant, slight smile of bliss as she gazed at me with slighlty closed eyes, following obediently while we made our way back and to the side.

"Right, I think I'll need to go now," I said.

"Mmhmm," she hummed and smiled a bit more. "Gawwd blesss..."

"Wait," I said, looking around her shoulder. I realized she still had cum stains on the habit.

"Where can you change your clothes?"

"My room..." she said, lazily pointing in the direction.

With her guidance, I made sure we snuck out of the church. The weather had gotten worse, a harsh wind blowing dust around, and the first drops of rain falling onto us. We made it to a small building located nearby—I figured it must have been where the nuns were staying. Luckily, there seemed to be nobody around and her room was on the first floor. I stood in the entrance door, checking if someone was coming while she searched the cupboards, but in the end couldn't find any change. Not that she looked mentally alert enough to.

"Try and stay in the shadows," I told her, hearing someone's footsteps from upstairs.

"Guess I'll take... a shorrt... resst..." she muttered lazily and looked back at me with a smile, then bowed. "Godspeed..."

Passing another nun heading to the house on my way out, I wondered if she'd notice Theodora's state. What we did was blasphemous, for sure, but in the end I was just helping her deal with frustration. I needed to have faith in what I was doing—it wouldn't be long.

"350000!!!!!" the text from Eris announced, accompanied by screenshots of graphs showing shares and subscriber growth.

I felt kind of happy for her, for the fact that she found her creative outlet. I just wasn't sure what effect it would ultimately have on me and others. I wrote back, congratulating her on the fame.

"Better prepare for the big day, demon boy," she wrote, appending grinning, horned emoji.

Her optimism and excitement was rubbing off on me, I almost forgot to tell her.

"I got some new intel on the crazy detective lady," I wrote to her, then proceeded to outline what I gleaned from the short conversation with Megan.

"I'll keep an eye out!" she answered.

"Thanks," I wrote and hesitated for a moment, waiting for the light at the crossing to turn. "I'll call the three."

No sooner had I stepped through my door that Ra'zizi slammed me against the wall.

"You have something for me...?" she asked, not letting me reply before getting to work on me once more, and many more times that night. I just needed to withstand one more day.

8