Chapter 64
319 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She momentarily pressed her mouth against detective Rellin's, giving the desperate woman a long french kiss while setting her back on the floor. This seemed to put her in a daze, and when Ra'zizi ended the kiss, her long tongue slithered our of Natasha's mouth, and she stumbled a few steps sideways before falling onto her knees, then on all fours, breathing hard with exhaustion.

I turned to my guests, feeling faint relief. "Problem solved, ladies!"

As if on cue, they rushed to me, all trying to lay their hands on my torso, shoulders and arms, at the same time fascinated but not scared by the succubus's presence. Ra'zizi passed by the recovering detective, wrapping her long tail around her torso, and began dragging her down the corridor. Natasha gruntled and struggled, but the previous fire in her eyes was gone. I saw Eris briskly get back up and snatch the keys off of her belt while she was sliding past her on the floor.

"This one's a keeper," Ra'zizi said with a mocking tone while dragging Natasha past the living room entrance.

She got up and made a step towards me, but then seemed to reconsider and threw them to Theodora instead. The nun quickly stepped up and began squeezing herself past the gaggle surrounding to uncuff me.

"Thank you," I said and saw a hungry glimmer in the nun's eyes. "Thanks," I repeated to Eris, and she gave me a shy smile before starting to film again. The women around me seemed to be taken in by Ra'zizi's aura as much as mine, anxiously cooing and observing my movements.

"Now, ladies, I think we are ready for me to show you a life essence transfer ritual," I said, stepping through and towards the living room.

The gathering followed me, like a group of faithful believers in a procession. Ra'zizi was already waiting for me, arms akimbo and the stunned detective at her feet.

"And for this ritual, I will need to you undress," I said loudly, so all could hear me.

They didn't need to be told twice—almost in lock-step, the fanciful hats, the laced tops, the frilly dresses began to drop on the floor, cupboard, chairs and couch, until the floor was strewn with soft fabrics. Ra'zizi brought the detective up and set her on the chair.

"Now," she leaned in to the drunk-looking redhead, "me and you are going to watch for a bit," she said with a smirk. "Well, mostly you..."

I didn't need to call any of them by name. As soon as my pants were off, and my underpants were hurried down by two other girls tugging on them faster than I could, a buxom, violet-haired, black-lipsticked pale woman with a choker threw herself onto me. Some of the other girls gasped and whined, trying to push themselves in her position, but she fought them off.

I let her push me on the couch, straddle and tease me, feeling the softness of her body become even more tantalizing when the women besides me tore my shirt off, so that she was rubbing against my naked skin, sliding and poking her pussy against the tip of my dick. Hard and readied for the performance, I took a dive in between her plentiful breasts, then pulled back, feeling more than five pairs of hands sliding on me.

"What's your name?", I asked.

"Violet," she said with a hushed, breathy voice while clutching my head by the jaw in her hands.

Someone stepped besides Violet and wrapped her arms around her torso, but I caught the assailant's hands and pried them off. She looked from behind the pale woman's shoulder, with guilty eyes.

"Hey!" the most hurried girl turned her head to admonish her, with a scowl.

"I... I..." the one behind seemed to shy away for a bit.

"Now, ladies," I raised my voice, cupping Violet's right breast in my hand, making her shudder and moan when I squeezed it tight. "Line up and be patient, everyone will get a turn!"

They all gasped in amazement and began to chatter amongst one another. I saw Suzanne standing by, the suit still on. Stephanie was right by, trying to unbutton her very tight shirt, while Theodora remained clothed, accompanying the two with hands pressed together and a contemplative look, tarnished a bit by the blush on her face.

"Now, Violet?" I said, turning to her. "Make sure you hold on tight, and enjoy the ride."

The lascivious smile on her face was widening, but it quickly gave way to a surprised frown when I put my hand on her side and slid her down all the way on my throbbing erection. She brought one hand to her face, head down while trying to hide her involuntarily open mouth, but soon looked up at me, and I could see the smile return. One hand in a tight grip around her breast and another caressing her full ass, with her greedily running her left hand down my neck and torso, pinching her left nipple and biting her lower lip, we showed the other girls what this evening had in store for them.

To the tune of curious "ooh"s and "aahs", coupled with excited breaths and sounds of kissing between some of the guests, I pounded Violet, forgetting everything but to focus on pleasure. Her assertive nature quickly gave way, and even though she tried to look strong and intimidating, I felt her blazing hot insides melt and muscles weaken while she drenched my pelvis with her nectar. Bringing her down on my cock, just like I would so many others, I let her fall forward and bring a passionate kiss on my mouth, whining and grinding, then shuddering and shivering while I embraced her, pushing in and flooding her with cum.

Violet swayed back after the kiss, breathing heavily and looking at me with tired but fascinated eyes. She didn't get to enjoy her orgasm for too long, as another, jet-black-haired girl with a narrow nose and small but tall lips started nudging her to get off. I steadily pulled Violet off of me and let her slump on the couch, where she was accepted by a duo of fascinated blondes who, running low on patience, began to ravish her with kisses while pleasing each other in preparation.

"Gloria," the woman who pushed herself to be next in line introduced herself, holding out her hand.

"Hello, Gloria," I welcomed her leisurely, taking her hand and pulling her closer, until she was hovering almost where Violet was just seconds before. She shuffled a bit to kneel with legs on my sides, and I noticed she had a big red ribbon near the back of her hair. "What can I do for you?"

Looking at me with fascinated, shimmering green eyes she clutched my hand with both of hers and replied with a lust-stricken murmur, "take me...!", throwing herself onto me.

The long and short of what transpired was that I screwed every single one of my conference-going attendees. I let some of them ride on me, others I'd bend over the couch, or lay on the resting ones. They yelped out and gasped in passion while I held their legs up, standing up, I pushed their faces down while they bent over or next to the coffee table, I had some girls help in a three or foursome—all under the auspices of the overjoyed succubus, who took the liberty of fornicating with whoever struck her fancy.

"Hey, Anne! Long time no see!" I remembered saying to the store cashier from all that time ago while setting aside one more satisfied participant. She giggled nervously, coming up to me on the drenched, worn out couch.

"Tehehe, Matt," she stifled her giggle. "What's up?"

"What's up is that I have my lovely succubus helping me with demonstrating a ritual," I gestured at Ra'zizi, who was busy fingering two girls at once and smirked back at us. I turned back to Anne, putting my hand on her shoulder, enjoying her shy but enthused look. "And, well, you're up next!"

Anne, just like everyone else besides Eris seemed completely unbothered by the demon's presence and simply nodded with anticipation.

Steadily, the moans and temperature grew. The room and, eventually, the whole apartment became filled with the smell of sex, the mixtures of fluids, the sweat, and the multitude of perfume. Taking my liberty, I fulfilled all my desires to fuck a girl upside-down, to have two share my cock in a kiss across it, to have a gorgeous blonde with a great, soft ass in a sixty-nine with a small, pierced brunette while I went around, choosing between fucking the pussy or the throat of one of them. They had themselves spanked by Suzanne, molested by Ra'zizi, roped into a threesome by Stephie or held in place by Theodora while I finished in their mouths. Soon, the trio got their share as well. It was an unabashed, giant, ceaseless orgy, where I pulled all the stops, striving to match every guest's deepest desire, and of course it made me more energized the longer I partook in it.

An occasional glance at Eris confirmed that she was still filming, eyes jutting around with fascination, and trying to hold her own shuddering and moaning while her hand roughly rummaged inside her pants.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked her.

She gave me a wide grin and nodded expressly. "Yesss!" she said.

"This what you wanted?"

"Exactly what I wanted!" she shouted over the moans. Something must have caught her eye, because she pointed to a girl who—now that I think about it—resembled Betty, the voluptuous blonde back from high school that Eris told me in unkind terms about, "There! This one! Do this one next! Pound her hard! I wanna see that!"

All through this, Natasha, looked every which way in an ever-increasing daze. She would at times be accosted by a few girls who, sitting on the armrest of her chair would start making out with her and fondling her through the clothes—eventually she started giving in too. Meanwhile, I continued filling up every pussy and mouth, splattering my cum between giant milk jugs and on tiny tits, on backs and stomachs, watching girls with every hair color and level of tan lick it off each other and collapse onto the floor around us.

I finished humping what I thought was the last in line, an auburn-haired short woman with frizzled ponytails and wide, soft hips. She was bent over, with her elbows on the couch, and mouth locked in kiss with Ra'zizi. No sooner did I pull out, dripping long strings of semen over the floor and the body of a brunette laying at our feet that I felt a burning sensation in my hand. Wincing, I swayed a bit side to side, but Suzanne and Theodora caught me before I fell. When I regained my stability, I felt like I was changed—or perhaps the reality was. No longer were the hellish and the mortal world all so different for me. It was the feeling you get once you settle into a new location, or as close to that feeling as I could get. I just needed to go a little bit further.

9