Chapter 70
305 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The succubus, named Hishti, gladly escorted me through the hallway of the palace, chattering all the time about the new owner. The building had a tall, vaulted roof, and blue walls, decorated with reliefs of humans and succubuses in throes of passion. The cool, marbe floor echoed with taps against her delicate footsteps, and every now and then she would excitedly fly up just a little bit between paces. She occasionally checked if I was looking at her naked behind.

"Have you known the heraldess for long?" she inquired, turning back towards me, stressing the world "heraldess".

"For a major part of my life," I replied with a courteous smile.

"Oh, how great, this shall be a great pleasure then!"

We entered a spacious antechamber, with another set of imposing, gilded doors, two giant marble statues of demonic women caressing their bodies through long, thin robes, and tall candleholders by the walls giving the room a warm glow.

"Right through here," she gestured and bounced towards the handle to open the door for me.

"By the way," she whispered, and I turned to her while entering, "mistress has been in a good mood recently! You're in luck!"

Before I could wonder about the implications, I was initially almost blinded by the light of the vast throne room I just entered. It was a tall, circular hall, with even more imposing statues of succubuses all facing towards the middle, and plenty of open space. Multiple red carpets with golden trims ran from their feet, merging with the one starting at where I stood, and snaked up a short flight of stairs to the center pedestal, where, on a luxuriously decorated purple sofa lied Ra'zizi. A dazzling column of light streamed from the domed glass ceiling and onto her, making the jewelry she was now wearing on wings, ears and fingers sparkle even at the distance of a couple dozen steps. One of the sisters she argued with at the bath lied on a pillow at the feet of Ra'zizi's throne, and as my eyes adjusted, I realized that even more of her kin were scattered around the room. Harp music filled the space, but some other sounds I couldn't initially recognize were mixing with it.

"Ahh, you've made it!" she loudly welcomed me. "Matt, I've been wondering when you'd come!"

I could now see that some of the demons around the room were not succubuses.

"Go on, step up!" she asked, and I felt a pull on my calves and a push on my back.

Stepping on the soft red fabric, I took another glance to my side, to the source of the loudest strange sound. It was Megremael, Ra'zizi's older, hated sister, gasping and gurgling. Two large demons, with muscular torsoes and hooves for feet were having a go at her, holding her up in the air like a spit roast. The tops of their bodies seemed to darken so much, nothing besides their red eyes could be seen, and their movements were almost machine-like in their relentlessness. The one in front of Megremael would occasionally thrust deeper into her throat, making the succubus whine and cough up more drool onto the already soiled floor.

Slightly to their side, I saw another of Ra'zizi's more faithful sisters. She appeared to be compelled by some force to hold down the head of one of the little succubuses that mocked Ra'zizi before. Unable to conceal pleasure on her face, she kept on pounding the other demon's stuck out ass—whether she had a strap on or could grow body appendages I didn't know, and didn't want to figure out, opting to pass them by in silence.

"Oh, I see my sisters have caught your eyes," Ra'zizi mused. "That there is Megremael. Say hi, Megremael!"

Ra'zizi's older sister gagged loudly.

"Over there, that' Mareizeel, the one on top. The bottom one is Xanxati," she commented with playful glee. "We've been partying ever since I won, haven't we... sister?" she asked the ravaged Megremael, who whined in response.

Ra'zizi laughed out loud. Looking at what her sister had been put through, for the first time, I felt a bit sorry for a succubus. There were more succubuses, all around the room. I realized those were the same ones who kept on mocking Ra'zizi back then—now locked in constant intercourse with other horned beings. The constant pull was dragging me towards the throne, until I stood at the first of the six steps of the pedestal's stairs. Ra'zizi lifted her chin up and looked down at me.

"Boy, you've changed since the last time," she gave me a wide smile. Up this close, I noticed she had a tiara on her head, and some gem piercings in her wings—no doubt symbols of her new status. "Are you here to just congratulate, or...?"

Ra'zizi let the question hang in the air with a playful tone. Ezaireth, her other faithful sister who sat in fron on a large pillow eyed me with curiosity, like she couldn't decide whether I was an equal or prey.

"Congratulations, heraldess Ra'zizi..." I said, looking Ra'zizi in the eyes, "A promotion beyond what you expected?"

Ra'zizi grinned at me, her shoulder moving with a soft chuckle.

"I guess it had to turn out like this," I said.

She guffawed, "Naturally, did you ever doubt my talents."

I gave her a diplomatic smile.

"I meant it's over," I said.

"Of course, silly! It's been over for quite some time, now it's time to reap the rewards!"

I breathed in to calm myself down.

"I'm here to end you."

She sneered and chuckled. "You have the funniest way of talking about sex, Matt!" Ezaireth joined, giggling. "Let's see now..."

Ra'zizi wagged her finger and the cloth flew off of my body. Ezaireth instantly sat up and stared.

"Oohh, you're packing..." Ra'zizi smirked, putting her long fingernail up to her lips and spreading them apart. "Much, much better than before... I suppose the horn sizes don't lie..."

Her sister snickered at the joke and licked her lips.

"Come now," she said, stretching her hand out to me, "Let us celebrate your arrival!"

Before I could react, I was lifted off the floor and suspended mid-air, upside down, facing the smiling Ra'zizi. She put her hands around my head and french kissed me once more.

"Mmm," she mused. "You taste devilish."

I only glared back in response while she ruffled my hair.

"Shall we? I'm tired of all this waiting," she asked and Ezaireth clapped her hands with glee.

"Get your hands off!" I protested and felt her claw-like fingernails digging into my skin.

"I don't think you fully understand yet, Matt," she smiled. "We're not like how we used to be, back up there," she said, looking towards the sky.

The pain made me wince and struggle, but knew it was in vain. Her grasp on my head was like a vise.

"I will show you what superiority means... Marei, come here!" she called out, "We have to entertain our guest."

The other sister appeared in a literal heartbeat, moving so fast towards us she was a blur. Ra'zizi grabbed me by the neck and in a moment lifted herself up from her seat while throwing me down on it, almost breaking my wings.

It's not quite possible to describe what having three succubuses on you feels like—the touch of three smooth hands gliding all over my body was already sending my senses into overload, and the licks and kisses Ra'zizi's two sisters were planting on my neck and cheeks sent what felt like electric jolts up to my brain. The heraldess spread her wings out, and, looking down and triumphant at me, and positioned herself in a crouch above me, removing the flimsiest excuse she had for underwear with a gesture of her fingers.

"You haven't yet used your... talents, have you?" she spoke and gasped in a mocking manner. "Oh my, that means I get to take your virginity twice!" she burst out with loud laughter, and her sisters joined in. "Who would have thought?"

She placed her hand on my cheek, and I saw that familiar glint of mischief in her eyes while she lowered herself down on me.

"Uah-! ... Hawwww..." her moans echoed through the throne room. "This is... better than... your previous body!"

My attempts to grab her were quickly thwarted by her sisters, who caught my arms and held them down, playfully biting my skin and kissing it all over. She spoke to me in a slow, leisurely tone while grinding and gracefully bouncing.

"Now, you might not know it as a novice incubus, but there is such a thing as hierarchy here," she ran her fingertip over my chest and leaned to put her hands on the sides of my head. Eyeing me, she descended low enough to whisper in my ear, "And you are not nearly at my level."

In a moment, like a strike of lightning, an intense orgasm washed over me, taking me by surprise. My muscles flexed, pushing my pelvis up, and Ra'zizi gently chuckled while her sisters gasped with glee and started humming to each other.

"It will take some time," she straightened her back out and continued, thrusting her pelvis down and giving me another spasm, "But you will learn... Eventually..."

It was a repeat of what I had been through—time and time again, the ecstasy robbed me of strength. My wings fluttered and flailed around, together with my tail, and Ra'zizi's sisters must have found it amusing, since they caught the tail and began toying with it and rubbing themselves against it, only strengthening all my sensations. The more I tried to slip out, the tougher their grasps got.

"Don't worry, you won't die here..." Ra'zizi reassured me. "Maybe I should keep you..."

Another hip thrust, with a playful slap on my face, and another burst out of me.

"As a toy..."

And another.

"Or a pet..."

I kept wincing from exertion, but it didn't matter.

"You'll be able to watch the eons pass by with me..." she mused and smirked. "Who knows, maybe one day I'll make you an official court pet? With a collar? And a leash?"

She delighted in this, in knowing there was no running away. Streams of cum dreained out of me while my chest hurt from exerted breathing. Looking down at me with a triumphant, smug smile, Ra'zizi asked, "What do you think, Matt?" she grabbed my cheeks, turning my head left and right. "... What do you say now...?"

Taking a break from sending me into throes of orgasm, she leaned in, putting her ear close to my gasping mouth.

"What do you say, Matt... ?"

In a moment, my breathing calmed down enough for me to speak. With a sure, but tired tone, I replied, "I told you... already... It's over... You've lost!"

I focused as hard as I could, and one thought pierced my mind like a spear made out of pure energy. My arms flew up, throwing the squealing Ezaireth and Mareizeel up into the air. Before a frown could begin forming on Ra'zizi's face, I have already caught her neck and side, and threw us both onto the ground while still inside her.

"Ah! Ghahahaha!" she laughed with an even more perverse voice. "So you're not a complete weakling!"

I thrust into her, harder than I thought I could.

"Oaahhh! Yes!" she kept on mocking me. "Give it to me like that! Hard and violent!"

My hands threw themselves on her head, right grabbing her neck, left putting a thumb in her mouth and stretching her lips out.

"Mwahahaaa! Yesshhhhh!" she kept on cheering for me. "Phuck mhe hahd! Mhaek me payyy!"

I did as she said, and all throughout, in my throes of uncontrollable anger, I felt her body mold itself to accept me in even more. When I came again, she howled with pleasure.

"Yesshhh! More, more more more!!!"

Her sisters watched with fascination, not daring to interrupt, and gasped when I pulled out, spilling my cum over the carpet, and moved my pelvis up to her chest to grab Ra'zizi by the horns. Without being prompted, she opened her salivating mouth and let her tongue hang out, waiting eagerly for me to shove my semen-coated dick in.

"Mmmhhhhhmmm!" she looked up at me with twitching eyes full of desire. Gagging slightly, she leered at me, and when I hit her throat, she let out a stifled laughter. Still holding onto her horns, looking down at her, I began cumming in her mouth, so hard that a few spurts came out the sides, much to her amusement. Putting her hands on my hips, she tried to pull back, but when I resisted and my eyes I met her gaze, the jovial attitude seemed to cool down. I spoke, and couldn't understand a word of what I said. My voice sounded harsh and growling, like so much demon-speak. Eventually, my hands moved again, pulling Ra'zizi off.

She appeared confused, then shocked, and I couldn't make out anything that she replied in between coughing, but I made out one word.

"Ad-Eraeth?!"

6