Chapter 3: A witch scheming
10 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

As a man is sitting in a room, a room so fancy it could belong to the president of the united states, just sitting on his chair like he as waiting for someone he is giving a face so frustrated he could  kill a person with that look.

As the man was about to leave his seat a gust of wind started flowing through the room

And the man worded the words ‘’finally’’

A ice statue started forming in the room and as the man began sitting in his chair again a woman started forming from the Ice statue.

The Woman giving a cheeky smile to the man started looking around room as if it’s the first time she has ever been here.

‘’you changed your room again’’

‘’You’re late..’’

The woman takes a seat in front of the man and says ‘’just as always, you always have to be precise with your time’’ ‘’I told you I would be here at ten and it’s ten seconds past ten’’

The man starts doing paperwork while talking to the woman ‘’you can do a lot with ten seconds’’

‘’we can talk about this all day but unfortunately I’m not here to make jokes and I don’t have a lot of time’’

The man sighs and gives the woman a quick and confused look ‘’you having a serious topic?’’

‘’yep, even a old witch like me takes some things serious in this world’’

the man stops working on his paperwork and looks up at the woman ‘’so what is it?’’

‘’A witch has been kidnapped’’

The man gives the woman a weird look ‘’you worrying about a witch?’’ ‘’it’s not April fools is it?’’

‘’well she is a particularly strong witch’’

the man keeps giving the woman a weird look ‘’…’’

as if saving another person, no matter how weak or strong, how nice or mean, is not even a thought that could pop up within the woman’s mind.

the woman stands up from the seat and starts walking around the room ‘’if you would combine every witch in this buildings magic engine and compare it to that witch’s engine hers would still be stronger’’

‘’including yours?’’

‘’yep, including mine’’

‘’so this is serious..’’

‘’well then I got even more bad news but especially for you I also have some good news, so which one do you want to hear first’’

The man sighs ‘’give me the bad news first’’

‘’at the moment the kidnapper and the witch have a leyline between them’’

The witch is silent for a moment

‘’and I helped the boy train’’ ‘’so you could say that at the moment you have a person on the run with a magic engine at his disposal powerful enough to wipe every witch in this building out.’’

The man’s position in his chair has completely changed, as he was sitting in a relaxed position when the conversation began he is now sitting in a very tense position, as if the information that he is receiving right now, is of absolute importance.

‘’how would he compare to the other witches’’

The witch thinks for a second

‘’well at the moment Luca and Rosa are certainly stronger than him but give it a few month or so and he would outmatch them in every category.’’

‘’so we have to catch him before that time comes’’

The woman gives a smile, a smile so evil looking, it could belong to a devil, as if saying ‘I planned this all from the start’     ‘’yep!’’ ‘’and here comes the good news!’’

‘’at the moment he is heading for Rome’’ ‘’He began his journey in Germany so we can basically predict his route’’

‘’I see so if we’re lucky he’ll even reach Milan, that means that he’ll have to pass Luca and Rosa’’

‘’Yes! I was thinking the same thing!’’ ‘’But that’s not all, There are two more things’’

‘’he doesn’t like unnecessarily killing so he holds back A LOT against humans and witches’’

‘’and lastly, he’s still human, the strength of that girls Citri is way too strong for his body, over the duration of the journey, his body is going to eventually deteriorate to a state where he can barely function as a normal human.’’

‘’so you’re saying we have a chance?’’

‘’yep! So I’m counting on you!’’

As the man hears the comforting news his position in his chair starts getting less tense

‘’okay…’’ ‘’lastly what’s the witch’s name?’’

The witch gives a smile ‘’aah! I didn’t tell you!’’

‘’her name is Anna’’

‘’I can’t maintain this form any longer so I’ll be going!’’ said the woman while water starts to slowly drip from her body

As the woman starts to melt like ice she slowly mouths the words  ‘’well then I’m counting on you!’’

And then she disappears from the room

The moment the woman disappeared from the room another woman enters the room

 the woman starts to salute towards the man and says with a loud voice ‘’Captain Drake, should we prepare to find the witch?’’

the man looks at the woman ‘’Lisa, why do we do what we do?’’

‘’to save witches who are in danger!’’

‘’yes and that’s why will do everything to save that girl Anna.’’ ‘’I will personally assign the people who will be covering this case’’

As the man and the woman start walking out of the room

The man called Drake starts to look through multiple papers as he and Lisa walk through the hallway

He looks up to Lisa and points at the paper ‘’we’ll have both Lotte and Rafael go actively after that girl Anna and we’ll have every pair of guardian witches within the predicted city’s he will visit notified of his arrival.’’

‘’Sir, can we trust that ice witch?’’ said Lisa while taking the papers out of captain drake’s hand

Drake snickers at Lisa ‘’no we can’t, she is a person who only does things to further her own plans’’ ‘’but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a witch who needs saving.’’

‘’so we’ll have to take precautions to stop her planning?’’

‘’the only thing we’ll do is take the kidnapper alive and get his side of the story, The ice witch’s planning doesn’t concern us.’’

The man called drake is silent for a bit

‘’and if he really doesn’t comply then we will just have to kill him’’ captain Drake says with a straight face to Lisa

 

The man’s job is to save witches, that’s all he cares about and if someone interferes with that job than he will just have to take that person out.

0