Meeting by chance or fate?
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small little girl was running In the woods with a terrified expression. She was holding a dismembered hand on both of her arms. Her beautiful platinum silver hair was dirtied by the stain of fresh blood that splattered on her face not long before. 

 
“*gasping”
 
The girl gasping as she runs for her dear life.
 
[I’m gonna die if I stop now…!]
 
She thought to herself. Gripping the severed hand tightly.
 
“Find that girl! Kill her!”
 
A loud scream echoes from a distance from where the girl were. Hearing the voice, the girl became more terrified for her life.
 
[mother, father, everyone…. I’m sorry……!]
 
She’s a survivor of an assassination attempt just about a moment ago. The carriage that she’s with was attacked by an unknown assailants when they left their hometown. Her mother were killed after the guards that was guarding them were defeated while defending her life. Her father who took arms were gutted after he lost his dominant arm when he charged to the killer of his beloved spouse, He was killed not long after. The girl who don’t know anything and was terrified, took her beloved father’s dismembered arm and runs from the carnage. 
 
[Why did they did this to us…!? Just what were our fault…!? Father and mother were good lords that protected this land, but the people…]
 
She bit her lips until it bleeds. She was angry for all thats happened to her. Her beloved parents were ruthlessly murdered in front of her eyes, and the good attendants that took care of her were killed in cold blood. No one helped them in their hour of need. The people had turned their back on their once beloved lord. She hated the world that took everything that she ever loved. 
 
“I found her! She’s over there…!”
 
A man shouted and alerted the poor young elfien girl. 
 
[I’m going to die…! They gonna capture me and killed me like they killed everyone… no! I will not give up! I will escape and get my revenge on those men!]
 
Even with a hopeless situation, the girl didn’t stop her sprint as the pursuers was gaining their distance towards her from behind. Three men with poison daggers on hand were hunting the poor elfien girl like a lion was chasing an antelope. Though she’s just a small child, not older then 10 years of age, it was quite a challenge for the three who were exhausted from their previous acts in killing the elfien girl’s parents and attendants.
 
“Little bitch! Stop making us chased you!”
 
Scream the cloaked female assassin, gritting her teeth in anger because of the elfien girl tenacity to flee from their grasped. 
 
“This is becoming more troublesome… use projectiles to kill that little bitch!”
 
“But we used all of our magic tools earlier when we ambushed the carriage…”
 
“Tch! Even my mana were already depleted! We had to kill her using our poison dagger…!”
 
The three exchange words with one another while chasing the elfien girl with their malicious plan to killed her. These three were a veteran assassin that could handle several elite knights with the three of them combined. But since they took more than their usual style to killed the guards and the parents of the little elfien girl earlier, they were exhausted and out of mana. 
 
The chase went on until the elfien girl was finally caught after falling from a cliff. The three quickly surrounded the terrified elfien girl who was dirtied and wounded because of the fall she went through just a moment ago. 
 
“*gasping…! you little bitch! *gasping…! We will take our time to kill you after making us went all the trouble to catch your piss reek ass!”
 
Said the female assassin to the terrified elfien girl while wheezing. The two assassins also shared her condition, looking furiously to the girl with malicious intentions. 
 
“Why not defiled her first, then kill her…? She does had a delectable body…”
 
Said the male assassin who had a sick intentions towards the poor elfien girl.
 
“You are nasty as always, bastard… but I wont mind indulging myself as well to enjoyed her untouched pure body…. Hihihihihi…”
 
Replied the second assassin who had a androgynous voices.
 
“You lot…! Just killed that little bitch already! Stop wasting time…!”
 
Said the female assassin who seems to be the leader of the three. Hearing the female assassin’s orders, the two clicked their tongue then slowly approached the terrified elfien girl.
 
“Well, boss’s orders… though its a shame-…”
 
(swoosh!)
 
Before the male assassin’s finished his remarks, an arrow landed between his eyes, and slowly, falls to the ground near the terrified elfien girl. The two assassins were shocked by their companion’s sudden demise and got alerted.
 
“Shit! We are unde-…”
 
(swoosh!)
 
Another arrow meets its mark on the male assassin, just the same as his previous companion. 
 
“Fuck! You cowards! Come out and face me!”
 
Seeing her men died one by one by an unknown assailant, the assassin leader became enrage and challenged the ones who killed her men. The terrified elfien girl was bewildered by the unforeseen development. 
 
[whaa…? What is going on…? Why did the two men suddenly dies? Who helped me…?]
 
She thought to herself while looking towards the two bodies of the assassins that were about to kill her earlier, now lay dead in a close distance where she was sitting on the ground. 
 
(slam!)
 
She was awoken from her deep thought with a loud sound. She quickly look to the direction of the sound and found a man holding a large scythe was pinning the female assassin leader to the ground, on where she stood just now. 
 
“W-who the fuck are you, bastard!”
 
Shouted the pinned assassin leader with furious tone. The man who seems to be a ferlien descends didn’t replied the furious assassin leader’s remarks. He just pinned the now powerless assassin leader with his large scythe thats about a size of his own body height.
 
(tap)
 
“!?”
 
The girl’s shoulder was touch by yet another person. The elfien girl quickly reacted to the tap then glared to the ones that did so. A female in a early 20’s with green pupils and long black color sides braided hairstyle thats reached her chest, looking to the terrified girl with a gentle smile.
 
“Theres no need to be alarmed, cousin… we here to help you…”
 
Said the black haired beauty. Though she spoken this words in truth, the terrified elfien girl didn’t believed her, and just stayed silent while glaring to the black haired beauty. Seeing the elfien girl’s reaction, the black haired beauty breathe a heavy sighed with a sullen expression.
 
“If only we reached here earlier… uncle and aunt would be still alive…”
 
Said the black haired beauty with a sorrow tone. A moment after, a short cloaked person emerged from behind her then taps her shoulder to ease the dejected black haired beauty.
 
“Theres nothing we can do about it now… we had our hands full with handling the other assassins. Since our party is small, we couldn’t helped contain the small numbers that eluded our surveillance…”
 
Said the cloaked person. Upon hearing her voice, the elfien girl quickly thought to herself.
 
[wait… I know that voice…!]
 
“Katia!? Is that you…?”
 
Said the elfien girl, calling to the one in cloaked attire. The short cloaked person takes off her hood thats covering her face, and looked to the elfien girl.
 
“Hello, Aryne…”
 
The elfien girl eyes were wide open after seeing the face of the cloaked girl whom she called Katia.
 
“B-but how…!? I thought that you’re already died with your parents…”
 
Claimed the elfien girl.
 
“I should be… but I was saved before I died by these two, whom is our cousins…”
 
Said Katia while holding the dejected faced black haired beauty. 
 
“I hate to break your reunion, but we still need to deal with this assassin…”
 
Said the ferlien man who pinned the furious looking assassin on the ground with his big scythe. The black haired beauty stood up and walked towards the ferlien man with Katia not long after hearing the ferlien man’s remarked. 
 
“Guhh…! Dammit! If only I had saved my mana earlier… cursed you all!”
 
Mocked the pinned assassin with rage. But she couldn’t do anything with the ferlien man pinning her other than spat curses and hate. 
 
“Dogs of the old nobles… you will pay for what you did to uncle and aunt!”
 
(kick!)
 
“Gahh!!”
 
The black haired beauty kicked the stomach of the pinned assassin with anger as the latter lets out an agony scream. Katia who shared the same expression of anger, unsheathe her dagger to slash the assassin’s throat.
 
“This is the payment for all of your doings…”
 
Said Katia, but suddenly…
 
“Wait! L-let me…. K-kill… that person…”
 
The three were bewildered to the ones who said those remarks. They directed their attention towards the elfien girl who said those words. 
 
“Are you sure, Aryne…? Theres no going back after taking someone’s life, you know…?”
 
Said Katia, warning the elfien girl from doing something she will regret. 
 
“No. I want to do it… for father and mother, as well as everyone who was killed by them….”
 
Said the elfien girl with conviction, while gripping her father severed hand. She was furious to the assassin that had killed her beloved parents and attendants. She wanted revenge… 
 
Seeing that the elfien girl already make her decision, Katia gave her the dagger and let the elfien girl end the assassin’s life with her own hands.
 
“Fuck! You little bitch…! Don’t you dare tried to-…gheek!”
 
As the elfien girl approached the pinned assassin, she threaten the girl to make her scared, but the ferlien man step on her head to shut her down, as the elfien girl looks down towards the pinned assassin.
 
“This is for everyone…!”
 
(stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!)
 
“Ghaakk!!! Aaaaahhhhhh….!!”
 
The elfien girl stab the pinned assassin again and again with a ruthless manner. The pinned assassin only could let out an agonizing screams of pain as the dagger were stabbed on her flesh. After a while, the assassin stopped screaming but the elfien girl keep on stabbing the now dead body of her hated enemy.
 
(hug)
 
“Stop! Thats enough… she’s already dead…”
 
The black haired beauty hugs the elfien girl to stopped her acts while having a sorrowful expression. She was sadden by the elfien girl’s condition. Though the elfien girl seems to be reluctant to stop, but did it anyway after the black haired beauty caress her bloodied hair.
 
“…… uuuuuu…. Aaaahhhhh…..!! Father, mother, everyone….! I’m sorry……!”
 
Screamed the elfien girl while wailing to her dead beloved that was taken by the assassin she just stabbed to death. Dark clouds gathered on the gloomy sky as rain falls down from it, as if the world itself understood the pain of the elfien girl went through….
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
0