chapter 4: Bathing Scene
359 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hero pov:

Looking for the cat outside, I arrived deep in the forest.

‘Where did that cat go?’

*splash*

‘water!’

Panicky rushing towards the source of the sound, instead of a drowning cat, the hero arrived on a nose-bleeding scene.

Yes, someone was bathing at night in the lake.

Illuminated by moonlight, made the beautiful white skin glow more that makes any man feel thirsty.

You can see how smooth the skin was just by seeing her long, wet dark hair outlining her curves that makes one’s heart itch.

Noticing movement at her back, the woman immediately turned around and saw the peeping tom near the lake shore.

As if the only thing that parts them was the shoreline, they stayed in place as if time stopped.

The woman didn’t seem to be flustered at all. Since part of the area was dim and the shadows of her bangs covered her face, she looked like a mysterious nymph.

The hero returning to his senses, blushed to his ears, and covered his eyes.

“I-I-I-I-I didn’t see anything!! I didn’t see your smooth white skin!! AHHH NOOO IREALLYDIDN’TSEEANYTHING!!”

By the time the hero finished his flustered state, the beautiful nymph was already gone.

 

 

 

wonder who that was(⚈ ̫ ⚈)

9