27. To Many Obstacles For Being A Girl!!!
1.8k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Triing!!!!......

The bell that signed the end of today's lesson had rung. All the students were getting ready to go home or do their club activities.

Meanwhile, Misaki on the rooftop.

"Stupid Onii-chan! Stupid Onii-chan! Stupid Onii-chan!"

An angry scream entered Kazuto's ears as his body was shaken by Misaki's arm that was on his shoulder.

"Uwaahh! S-I'm sorry, I didn't know! So please stop shaking me, I feel dizzy!"

Kazuto continued to apologize as his head became dizzy from Misaki's shock.

"Why didn't you wake me up when the bell came in earlier!?"

All of this happened because Kazuto had let her fall into a deep sleep without waking her up, so when Misaki's eyes opened, it was almost time to go home. She was angry because she had missed class and skipped, she didn't want a bad record in her report card.

"S-Sorry, since you looked comfortable while sleeping, so I let you continue. Besides, your face doesn't look good, so instead of keeping you in class, I'd better keep you here."

Kazuto was silent after explaining it.

"..."

Misaki also fell silent as she sullenly looked at him.

She couldn't get angry if the reason was like that and let him go.

"I see... Alright, I'll forgive you. Let's go downstairs then."

Misaki took her bag after that and went downstairs. Kazuto just followed in silence.

...

"Why is there an ambulance here? Did anyone have an accident?"

Arriving at the bottom they saw an ambulance not far from the school gate. It was definitely strange and rarely seen if it weren't for some kind of accident or incident happening.

"Ahem... There might be a hit and run victim."

Kazuto replied with awkward face. Somehow, he felt he knew who was in the ambulance.

"You seem to know something."

Misaki said as she looked at him suspiciously.

Kazuto looked away from her in nervous.

"Whatever, forget it."

Misaki took it off easily because she didn't really care. Kazuto heaved a sigh of relief inwardly.

They exit through the front gate without caring about the presence of the ambulance.

-
-
-

"I want ice cream."

That's what Misaki said when she saw a small child passing in front of her while eating ice cream.

Kazuto looked at Misaki with a slightly heavy look. He didn't know whether to say it or not.

"Erm, Misaki. From what I've read, with the current state of your body, it would be bad for you to eat something made of milk, and ice cream is a dairy product. So you shouldn't."

Obviously Kazuto.

After hearing that Misaki was having her period, he immediately looked for things to avoid and not to do when they happened. Somehow he felt need to do it and when he searched, it turns out that there are many things that menstruating people need to avoid.

For example the food she eats. He was sure Misaki would eat anything regardless of the consequences, plus, some of the foods or drinks she liked were the kind that needed to be avoided, so he needed to warn her.

"I want ice cream!"

But his warnings seemed to have no effect on her.

"Should not."

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!!"

Now Misaki was acting like a child as she stomped her feet on the ground.

Wait, she's a kid, isn't she? Kazuto thought to himself.

Misaki shouldn't get carried away easily. However, the period seems to influence this part. Kazuto couldn't believe that his little sister would be this stubborn, she would usually listen easily, except for buying women's clothes.

"Ice cream!!!"

Kazuto raised his hand in surrender.

"..... Alright, I give up. But don't blame me for the consequences."

He said with a sigh.

Misaki smiled brightly after hearing him give up.

"Then let's buy it!"

They went to a nearby shop and bought it, and ate it at a playground.

"Are you sure you want to eat two at once?"

Misaki bought two ice creams to eat alone. Kazuto was worried that it would cause trouble in Misaki's stomach. But the warning will probably be ignored again no matter what.

Misaki confidently said

"Relax, I'll be fine if I just eat two."

That's what she said.

But it wasn't until 5 minutes after she finished her two ice creams.

“Uwaa, my stomach……”

She groaned and felt stomach cramps.

Misaki complained that her stomach was getting bloated and getting more and more uncomfortable.

"See? If you had listened to me, this wouldn't have happened."

Said Kazuto who felt this would happen indeed.

"Uuuu, I'm sorry..."

Misaki said regretfully. She is currently being carried due to difficulty walking because of her stomach.

Why to be a girl must have so many obstacles? Even I need to choose my food so I don't get sick. Misaki complained in her heart.

Seeing Misaki in pain made him sad. But he was happy to see her being submissive now. This may be a lesson for her not to eat it again during her period.

"Good. From now on you should listen to your brother."

"Understand, Cief ...."

"Say that your brother is the best."

"Onii-chan is the best~"

Kazuto giggled seeing Misaki being so obedient to him. However, he immediately froze when a sudden attack came at him.

*Chuu..

Misaki kissed his cheek and said, "The best person I need to take care for my whole life...."

After saying that, Misaki closed her eyes and leaned against Kazuto's shoulder to sleep. This seems to be her way of trying to get over her stomach cramps, though that seems to be a flop.

Kazuto was grateful that Misaki closed her eyes, because he was sure his face was turning red right now. He had no idea that he would face such a sudden attack from her.

Also, what's the meaning of taking care of me for the rest of her life!?

Now he felt that he would not be able to sleep for tonight because he was curious about the answer.

"Onii-chan.... Why stop walking. Let's go home."

Misaki's weak voice snapped him out of his frozen thoughts. Misaki wasn't really sleeping, she was holding back her stomach cramps as she shifted her focus elsewhere.

"A-Ah, sorry. I thought I stepped on something earlier, but it wasn't there."

Kazuto replied awkwardly and after that continued walking.

He looked at Misaki's face. He wanted to ask the meaning of what she said earlier, but did not dare to do so. He was afraid that the answer would not be what he expected.

"Hahh... It seems true that I won't be able to sleep for tonight."

He muttered followed by a long sigh.

-

--

-

--

-

You can read the latest chapter an support me by joining my Patreon ヽ(´∀`)ノ

https://www.patreon.com/shirogane007

53