34. The Adorable Misaki!!!
1.8k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"See you later, Kazuto-senpai! Tell Saki-chan that we are waiting for her at school!"

"Aniki, I'm going home first."

"Take care of your sister, dude. Ahh! And stop making her think of me as a criminal! That hurts my heart!"

In front of Kazuto's courtyard. Endou and the others were getting ready to go home, as it was getting late and it was going to be dark soon.

"Yeah, sure. Be careful on the road. Thank you for visiting Misaki."

"We'll excuse ourselves then."

Following Shinomiya's words, everyone walked away from the house. Kazuto watched them leave until they disappeared from his sight.

"It's going to rain again, huh."

Kazuto muttered while looking up at the sky. Overcast clouds filled his vision as he looked up, it was clear that it would rain tonight.

He then walk back into his house and checked Misaki's condition.

She's still sleeping.

Kazuto then checked her temperature with a thermometer.

"At least her fever get down."

He smiled in relief when he saw Misaki's fever started to drop.

At least he'll be back to normal tonight or tomorrow. Kazuto thought.

"Now, what should I do."

It's still 6 o'clock in the afternoon. It's still a long time before dinner. Kazuto decided to just watch TV, while waiting for time to pass.

"It's starting to rain, isn't it?"

Starting with a light drizzle, the rain grew heavier and heavier as time went on, until it was time for dinner.

Kazuto decided to order food instead of making it himself. It would be a mess if he cooked. After all, he only knew how to peel and cut, the rest such as making sure the stove temperature was right, or mixing ingredients and seasonings was only done by Misaki. If he did, it's certain that Gordon Ramsay would say "F*ck! Are you even making food!? Just dirt looks even better than this!"

That's how bad he cooks. Wait, how did even Gordon Ramsay get here? Was this written in the previous script? Hello, writer?

(What? It's not my fault it's there. Also, how can you communicate with me, the third PoV?)

Ahem, forget what happened.

(Hey! Answer my question first!!)

Ignoring the thing that shouldn't be written above, Kazuto ate by himself. He actually wanted to wake Misaki and feed her some more porridge, but he didn't want to disturb her sleep, so just put the porridge on his desk.

Finished with that, Kazuto went downstairs and ate the food he ordered, then took a shower, washed the dirty dishes and glasses, and sat back on the sofa while watching TV.

"There's still the cream pie from before. I'll just finish it."

Kazuto finished the cream cake left over from the one he brought for Endou and the others when they came earlier.

It's all made by Misaki. Somehow now her hobby to make cakes is more than before. From what he knew, Misaki often made cakes for her friends, so that might be the reason.

It tastes better. Kazuto thought as he nodded in satisfaction.

It also had a positive impact where her skills increased. Moreover, Kazuto can taste it every day without getting bored, because Misaki always makes various cake recipes. She was truly blessed with such a good sister, there was no one to compare to her in terms of household.

"Brother, huh..."

Kazuto was still thinking about Endou's earlier words.

"It's just raining harder."

He stared at the window, where raindrops fell from the sky and hit the ground.

Has it ever crossed your mind that you liked Misaki as a girl?

Kazuto shook his head violently as the question reappeared.

"You know, man. He's my sister, what the hell was I thinking, don't deviate from the norm."

Kazuto said as he slapped his cheeks several times.

"Wait, come to think of it, I like Misaki who is still 12 years old. I will definitely get policed ​​for being considered a lolicon, right?"

(You just realized that?)

You're the one who made her personality that way.

(Again... your third PoV... Ah never mind, I won't appear again<depressed>)

Kazuto was having a strange turmoil in his mind right now.

"...Onii-chan?"

But his mind was cut off from that when he saw Misaki standing in front of him.

He was a little surprised by that.

"Misaki? Are you awake?"

"Uhm...... Wake up...Rain......"

Misaki said as she pointed up.

It seems Misaki is still being controlled by her alter ego. In other words, she still has a fever.

"The heavy rain woke you up?"

"Mmm..."

Misaki nodded in response.

Kazuto could understand what Misaki was saying, even though it wasn't clear. With a little hint from her, he could understand what she meant.

Misaki's alter ego does speak more in broken sentences, making it difficult to understand what she means. However, since Kazuto had lived with Misaki for a long time, he could easily understand it.

"I tell you to rest in the room, didn't I. Why did you come out?"

"I want to.... Put.... Bowl..."

Misaki showed the dirty bowl where Kazuto had put porridge for his dinner.

"You finished it? Smart girl. But you don't have to bother taking it to the laundry, I'll do it later. Just put it on the table over there and go back to sleep."

Kazuto said while stroking his head.

"....Mmm..."

Misaki smiled faintly before placing the bowl on the table. But after that, instead of returning to her room, Misaki suddenly sat on Kazuto's lap, and wrapped her arms around his neck, then leaned against Kazuto's chest.

Because it was sudden, Kazuto couldn't dodge, and blushed because this pose was a bit problematic.

"Erm... Misaki. Didn't I tell you to sleep in your room?"

"Want.... Here..."

Misaki looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Kuh..."

Kazuto couldn't say no to that face, so Misaki smiled.

Wait, did she just take advantage of her innocence? Is it just my feelings?

It seemed that Kazuto was hallucinating a bit.

Misaki finally continued to lean on Kazuto, while Kazuto himself could only endure by not moving. Being stared at by his sister with such innocent eyes made him very excited without him realizing it.

Just like Endou said, he really was really cute at times like this.

Misaki stopped leaning back, then brought her face closer to Kazuto.

"W-What?"

Instead of answering, Misaki quietly continued to approach while looking at Kazuto's mouth, then...

Slurp...

"!! Mi-Misaki!"

Misaki licked around Kazuto's mouth, and obviously it made him very very surprised and immediately stopped her.

W-What is Misaki doing!? Why did she suddenly lick, a-and her tongue h-meets my mouth just now right? Is it a kiss? No, that's definitely not a kiss, is it!!?

Kazuto's face was now bright red followed by confusion now. He held Misaki's head so as not to do anything weird again.

Misaki herself looked at him in a daze.

After calming himself down for a few minutes, Kazuto was finally able to calm down.

"Hufffft, Misaki... Why did you suddenly lick my face earlier?"

Even though he asked calmly, his face was still slightly red when asked.

"...There's cream on your face..."

Misaki answered calmly as if it was natural.

"Cream?"

Kazuto finally realized that. There were traces of cream around his mouth from the cream pie from earlier, and he forgot to clean it because he was brooding like a trance after he finished eating it.

"I see... But at least you can say it, not clean it."

Misaki tilted her head from left to right in not understanding.

Isn't it natural to clean something dirty? She thought.

Kazuto seemed to understand Misaki's thoughts so he sighed.

"But that's not how it works..."

Kazuto sighed once again. This Misaki is too innocent.

"...Neck..."

Misaki pointed at his neck.

"Hmm?"

What else now?

Kazuto checked his own neck but there was nothing.

Seeing his off guard, Misaki brought her face closer again, this time looking like she was aiming for his ear.

gasp!

"Ow! Misaki, stop biting my ears! Why all of a sudden!"

Misaki suddenly bit his right ear, causing Kazuto to scream hysterically.

Rather than hurt, Kazuto actually felt ticklish, the hysterical scream came from his shock. Misaki bit him lightly. But he still didn't know the reason for the sudden bite.

Misaki continued to bite for a few minutes, and then let go.

There was drool and bite marks on his ears now.

"Ow, ow. Can you explain now why you're doing that now?"

Kazuto looked at her while holding his bitten ear. He wasn't sure the marks would go away overnight.

"Just want to.....?"

"...."

Kazuto fell silent hearing the reason. He didn't know how to react.

"Can you tell me the truth? Don't answer it with questions this time."

Kazuto asked again.

For some reason Misaki's alter ego is a little disobedient, even though she usually listens well.

While blinking a few times with her blank eyes, Misaki answered.

"Not...want...other...women...."

Finished answering, Misaki hugged and leaned against him again, then closed her eyes. She didn't seem to want to say any more.

"That again, I have absolutely no idea what that means."

Kazuto said with a sigh. How many times had he sighed for today.

(I will count from the previous two chapters 1, 2, 3—)

Can you shut up? Didn't you say you wouldn't show up again? You're interrupting my story here.

(.....<Silence and depression again>)

Kazuto once again looked at Misaki who was leaning on him. He was confused by his feelings. In fact, his heart was racing unsteadily ever since Misaki sat on his lap. In the past, he would have felt normal, but why now it feels different?

"That Endou bastard, he really messed up my mind with random questions."

This close but couldn't be further, could it?

Kazuto fixed Misaki's slightly messy hair.

"I might be a bad brother for having strange thoughts about his own sister."

Since it was getting late, Kazuto took Misaki to her room so she could sleep better.

But just as he was about to leave, Misaki held his hand.

Kazuto turned around and saw Misaki looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Are you awake?"

Misaki rubbed her eyes with her other hand.

"...Let's sleep... Together..."

"Erm... No. There's no reason to—"

Kazuto wanted to say there was no reason for them to sleep together.

Tarr!!!

But the sound of thunder cut him off.

"...Lightning...."

Misaki cowered in fear when she heard the sound of thunder booming. Her fear of something is still the same even though she is an alter ego.

"...Please...."

Seeing Misaki's half-crying face made his sense of rejection disappear, and the desire to protect her came.

"Haa, alright."

Kazuto in the end agreed to sleep together.

He lay down beside Misaki. Since the mattress was quite wide, he slept a little further away from it so that the 'unwanted thing' would happen, while continuing to hold hands, as Misaki held onto him tightly due to the lightning that rumbled several times. However, having Kazuto with her made her feel at ease.

"Have a good night's sleep."

"Uhmm... Good... Night..."

With that sentence, they closed their eyes and fell asleep.

.....

Time passed, and Misaki wake up.

"Heavy..."

The first thing she noticed was that her body couldn't move freely.

"That... Tickles."

Then something tickled her neck and ears.

Because of that, Misaki decided to open her eyes, and what she saw when she did was Kazuto who was asleep in front of her, hugging her like a bolster.

No wonder I couldn't move, and his breath was too ticklish. Misaki thought.

"More importantly, why is Kazuto sleeping in my room like this?"

She had no recollection of ever having sent him here.

What date and time is it now? She felt like she had spent 1 day doing nothing.

"Could it be that I ran out of fever, and my alter ego took over?"

She guessed right.

She don't know since when she got a split personality, but it only comes when she has a fever. The first reaction she had when she found out was "That's so cool!"

That because she has read a novel where the main character also has an alter ego, and that alter ego has great power with a cool nature. She had thought that her alter ego would be like that, until she saw a tape of himself in a fever. It was one of the embarrassing moments in her life, because when she saw it, what happened was her alter ego was acting very spoiled to Kazuto and always wanted to be hugged. It was obviously very embarrassing for her. And at that moment she complained inwardly "Where's my super cheat and cool nature!!!?"

In the end, this was the real world, even though she had been reincarnated, she was still an ordinary human. But it was still a miracle she needed to be grateful for.

By the way, she never wanted to know what happened to her while his alter ego replaced her. She was too embarrassed to know.

Ignoring past events, Misaki looked at the clock on the wall and it was only 3am.

"It's still too early to start the day..."

Misaki muttered.

"But first..."

She was about to get out of Kazuto's arms, because her movements were too restricted. However.

Tarr!!

"Kya—"

The sound of thunder stopped her movement, as she curled up and hugged Kazuto automatically. Luckily she managed to hold back her screams, because if she didn't, then Kazuto would wake up.

"I-I think staying in Kazuto's arms is a good choice."

Misaki said quietly while stuttering.

For some reason, every time she cuddled with Kazuto would make her feel calm and comfortable. Whether it was because she was her former self in the past, or the person she trusted the most, she didn't care about the reason. As long as she could continue like this, it would be enough for her.

"His body temperature is very comfortable..."

Misaki muttered while secretly hugged back with her little hands.

"Th-It's not like I like it or anything like that."

Misaki said while blushing.

But she finally realized.

Who am I talking to? Misaki thought.

The warmth that was transmitted to her made her feel at ease. She could also hear Kazuto's heart beating regularly, which made her sleepy again.

"But it's too comfortable..."

In the end, Misaki was able to sleep, even though the sound of thunder boomed into her ears.

48