Chapter 447.
267 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 447. An Exciting Night with Two Girls Outside the City: Playing a Risky Game. (1/4)

In deep thought taking various things into consideration while Rosa played with my hair, at some point, I eventually dozed off on her lap.

When I opened my eyes next, the first thing I saw was Rosa seated upright on the couch with her eyes closed.

When I sat up, Rosa immediately opened her eyes and teased, “You sure slept long, sleepyhead.”

I scanned the living room only to realize Dawn was nowhere to be found.

“What time is it?” 

“It’s already 10:00 PM.”

“I slept for that long?”

“Yeah.”

“Where’s Dawn?”

“She went to her room a few hours ago. We talked for quite a while. Let’s go see her now.”

“See her at this hour? Why?”

“I promised we’d play some games she’s never had a chance to play before when you woke up.”

“Video games?”

“No~ naturally I mean games you play during a sleepover.”

“What? Why am I needed for that? Can’t you do that with just the two of you?”

“These types of games are more fun and exciting the more people you have participating. It’d be super boring with only two people.”

“Right… if that’s the case, how about we get Dawn’s father to join in too then?”

“No way, that’s just weird.”

“How is it weird?”

“It totally is.”

“What sort of games are you planning to play exactly?”

“Games like truth or dare.”

“I refuse, I’m absolutely not playing.”

“What? Why not?”

“I don’t trust it. It’s definitely a trap.”

Rosa rolled her eyes, “It’s not a trap, don’t be such a buzzkill, join us.”

“What are you scheming?”

“I’m not scheming anything~.” She had an ‘I’m definitely scheming something look on her face.’

“Bullshit.”

“I swear, honest to god, it’s totally nothing~.” She couldn’t hide her mischievous cat-like smile.

“Do I look like an idiot? You obviously are.”

“So what if I am? What are you going to do about it?” Rosa didn’t give me a chance to run, she stood up, grabbed my arm, and dragged me along to Dawn’s room.

“I don’t consent to this.”

“You don’t have a choice.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Jeez, I sure wonder if I should tell Dawn about K when I ask her whether she’s ever kissed someone during truth or dare~”

I retorted stiffly, “You… wouldn’t…”

She smiled menacingly, “I have one letter for you~ P.”

Shit… she was still holding me revealing the pee incident to Dawn’s father against me and was currently out for revenge.

“That… won’t work… if you reveal K to Dawn, I’ll reveal P.”

Her grip on my hand intensified and her smile became oh so terrifying, “You’ll what now?” 

Translation, ‘Would you like to die?’

“N-Nothing.”

“Good.”

Rosa knocked on the door three times.

“Coming.”

The door opened up revealing Dawn in light blue pajamas on the other side. Her pajama bottoms were pretty short covering only halfway down her thighs. The top was also short-sleeved.

“Yo, he finally woke up, we’re here to play as promised.” Rosa gave a casual greeting as she pulled me forward by the hand into Dawn’s room.

I took a seat on the ground while Rosa sat down on the bed like it was only natural. Despite Rosa’s presence here, I still felt uncomfortable being inside the room of a girl who wasn’t my girlfriend at this late hour.

Dawn looked down at me and asked, “What are yuh doing? Yuh don’t need to sit on the ground, yuh can take a seat on the bed like Rosa.”

“No… I’m fine down here.”

I’m scared something bad will happen if I’m on top of the same bed as Rosa.

“If yuh say so.”

“The truth is he just secretly wants to get sneak peeks under the hoodie I have on.”

“What? Is that true?” Dawn looked at me, initially weirded out, before she mumbled, “But… I guess that sort of thing isn’t considered weird if yuh’re dating…”

“Don’t listen to her, she just wants to smear my good name.”

“But… yuh have a direct line of sight…”

“I’m not looking.”

“Hmm? You’re not? And here I thought I was giving you some nice service as your girlfriend.”

My eyes lowered from Rosa’s eyes down to her legs which were slightly parted. It was… too dark to see.

“What service? You can’t even see anything, it’s too dark.”

“What? Then just use that overly active imagination of yours to see it then.”

“Not interested.”

Dawn tilted her head to the side and asked cluelessly, “Is this sort of conversation considered normal between a couple?”

“Of course it is.” Rosa nodded confidently.

“No, it’s not. Don’t listen to this weirdo, she’s just a perverted closet exhibitionist who has no idea what she’s talking about.”

“How awful of you to call me a perverted closet exhibitionist when I’m a perverted open exhibitionist.”

“Pfft.” Dawn covered her mouth and looked away from the two of us.

“Jeez, what’s so funny Dawn? Are you laughing at me?”

“Rosa, even if yuh’re not being serious, as a girl it’s not good to joke about something so indecent.”

“What if I’m not joking?”

“Huh? Yuh’re not?”

“Am I? Or am I not? Don’t we have the perfect way to verify this?”

“Huh? How? Wait… yuh’re not going to start stripping out of nowhere are yuh?” Dawn asked hesitantly.

“No, I meant truth or dare. That’s the game we’re going to play first, isn’t it?”

“Oh! Right. Rosa, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Huh? Aren’t you going to pick truth? How am I supposed to confirm whether or not you’re an exhibitionist if you pick dare?”

“What do you mean? Isn’t it pretty obvious? You just need to dare me to strip my clothes off.”

I broke out into sweat. What sort of dangerous game did I get myself involved in here? If I picked dare… would I be subjected to something awful like that? Wait… forget that, if I picked truth… and Rosa asked me something damning… wouldn't I be forced to change to dare? Even doing a switch would reveal I had a guilty conscience about something. Didn’t that mean… I didn’t have a choice no matter what and I had to choose dare?

I was… in hell. Rosa had lured me into a deadly trap. A trap with no escape. I had to choose dare no matter what. Choosing truth was just too dangerous. The sorts of questions I could be asked by her wasn’t funny. 

How many girls have you kissed? 

Have you kissed more than one girl in this room? 

Have you had sex? If Dawn then carelessly asked Rosa if she had sex out of curiosity… and she said no…

I was… pretty screwed here, wasn’t I?

How many people have you had sex with? 

Who have you had sex with?

Where have you had sexual relationships with other girls in the past?

There were so many landmines and no paths to escape.

Rosa picking dare here couldn’t have been mere coincidence, it was a warning. A warning to me that I had better not be a little bitch and I better pick dare when it’s my turn.

“Daring yuh to do that feels… weird.”

“What? Why? It’s just us girls here and my boyfriend.”

“T-Then… Rosa… I dare yuh to sss-strip your clothes off.”

“Wow, you really did it. Well, I guess I have to abide by the dare then~”

Rosa closed her legs squishing her thighs together as she placed her hands on the bottom hem of the hoodie by her thighs and started to pull it back slowly with a mischievous smile on her face.

Dawn stuttered out, “R-Rosa, yuh’re not seriously going to…”

Rosa’s hands stopped moving. She released the hem and laughed, “It’s naturally a joke. I pick truth instead.”

“Haaaaaaah.” Dawn breathed out a sigh of relief before she asked her question, “Rosa, are yuh an exhibitionist of any kind, closet or open?”

“No, of course I’m not. You actually believed that and still had to ask even when I couldn’t complete the dare? Hehe, you totally fell for it and wasted your first turn Dawn~”

“What? Yuh mean yuh tricked me?”

Rosa waved her right index finger in the air from side to side as she explained, “Of course~ You can’t let your guard down in this sort of game, Dawn. Truth or dare is a psychological battlefield. A war of the minds. If you underestimate this sacred game, you’ll regret it. A single turn wasted can be the difference between life and death. You must weigh your options and choose what you say carefully to lead on your opponent in this game and get them to say or ask what you want them to rather than what they want to.”

“I see, I didn’t know truth or dare was so deep.” Dawn seemed strangely convinced.

Don’t take it so seriously! It’s not that deep! I mean… right now for me it is thanks to the threat Rosa posed to me… but it’s not for you! Damn it, just ask normal shit like what’s your favorite color!

10