Chapter 136.
2.4k 3 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 136. Rosa’s Birthday (9/10)

This depraved moment in my life was permanently engraved in a single picture. Kill me. Just kill me now, please. It was too shameful to know the truth of that picture.

“Alicia… hah… hah… can you send that picture to me?” Rosa asked.

“Huh? Uh, sure.”

Like a good girl, completely unaware of a thing, she obediently obliged to her friend’s request without a single doubt in her mind.

“Thanks. Hah… hah… hah…”

“Rosa, are you really okay? You look pretty out of breath.”

“I’m… really fine.” She slipped off my body and sat to the side resting her right arm on the edge of the pool and leaning her limp body on it.

“You’ve probably been in the hot tub for too long. It’s not good to stay in for extended periods of time without a break. That must be it. You should get out for now and let your body cool down.”

“Just give me a second, Alicia.”

It appeared Rosa’s body was starting to settle down and slowly recover its strength.

“You should really get out. Alicia put her phone down outside the hot tub and entered. She grabbed her friend’s hand and tried to pull her.

Rosa raised her body up out of the water but collapsed forward on top of Alicia pushing her down into the water. Alicia’s back was pressed up against the opposite side of the hot tub seated down with Rosa’s chin resting weakly on her right shoulder.

“See? You’re not fine at all, you can hardly stand.”

“I’m really fine, Alicia. The truth is…” She whispered something into Alicia’s ear.

I could tell it wasn’t a long message as Alicia’s eyes shot open wide and glared at me within a second. I imagined Rosa had just blatantly spilled the beans and said something like, ‘The truth is I had an orgasm.’

Rosa followed up though and continued whispering to her.

Alicia whispered back, but as she was so surprised by what she’d been told she couldn’t keep all her words down so I occasionally heard a few keywords. “What! He didn’t...? In secret? Alone? You?”

“Yeah, that about sums it up.” Rosa suddenly said loud enough for me to hear.”

“Rosa! That’s not good! That’s not good at all! You can’t do that sort of thing!” Alicia freaked out after she was given some sort of explanation by Rosa.

What the hell did Rosa say to her?

If it was the complete truth, I felt like Alicia would still be glaring at me. Had she fibbed then?

I tried to reconstruct what Rosa might have said based on the few words I heard. The conclusion I came to was that she said she was pleasuring herself in secret without my knowledge while I embraced her. She definitely left out the part that I blew a load in her bikini bottom.

Alicia would no doubt faint and die of embarrassment and shame if she heard that. As a woman herself, a female orgasm she could probably put up with, but a man’s, she’d freak out for sure.

That was how I concluded what Rosa told her.

While Alicia was distracted I took the chance to fix my swimming trunks under the water. Thankfully, it had gone down.

“Alicia, you say it’s not good, but have you ever tried it yourself?”

“Tried that? I have tried that, but there’s a time and place.”

“Why not give it a shot yourself?”

“No way! No way! Definitely not! Never!”

“Come on, Alicia~”

Rosa's words were no doubt the temptations of the devil.

She hugged Alicia and spun her around in the hot tub.

“Let go, I don’t wanna do that sort of thing~”

“Why not? You were just hugging his arm before. Just sit on his lap too. It’s not fair if I’m the only one who sat on his lap, right?”

Rosa was disguising her actions in such a manner. As Alicia was under the impression I was clueless to Rosa’s alleged actions, the covert conversation spoken in code didn’t seem weird to her.

“His arm is my limit! There’s no way I can sit on his lap.” The two girls struggled while spinning in the hot tub until Alicia stumbled and lost her balance. She fell and landed on my left side in the same position before she left the hot tub.

“Haaaah. Fine. Since you’re so stubborn and are satisfied with just hugging his arm I’ll leave it at that.”

“Wait, Rosa! What are you! Hyaaa~ no~”

I heard nothing. Saw nothing. I know nothing either.

Whatever Rosa was currently doing under the water while Alicia hugged my left arm had nothing to do with me at all.

Sorry, Alicia, you have my sincere condolences. Your friend is this sort of pervert. She’s the type that will toy with you while you’re hugging a boy’s arm just because she thinks it’s hot.

I turned my head to stare at the view outside the city. If I have to suffer, so do you. This is equality. I’m not opposed when equality is being dished out. My shameful experience, your shameful experience, they will sum together and cancel out in my mind.

You can only blame yourself for blindly becoming friends with others. This is what happens, you’ll one day make a bad friend like Rosa who’ll subject you to this sort of experience. Let this be a learning lesson for you.

Heed these words, Alicia, choose thy friends wisely. Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.

I couldn’t help but think these words were perfect for Alicia.

It was a shame I couldn’t say them aloud else she’d realize I knew exactly what was going on beside me.

“Hah… hah… hah…” I could hear Alicia’s breath becoming more haggard as Rosa played with her body.

I turned to look at her and asked, “Alicia, are you okay?”

“FiNE! I’m totally fine! Nothing to worry about! At ALL! Hah… hah… hah…”

“Are you really sure about that? You look short of breath like Rosa did just now. You might collapse the way she did at this rate.” I raised my arm and placed the back of my hand on her forehead to feel her temperature.

“It was just a small dizzy spell I had. That’s all it was. Mind your own business,” Rosa interjected.

“I’m really... fine.” Her cheeks were flushed red as she panted.

“If you say so… but your temperature is pretty high.” I could even feel her heart throbbing rapidly through her forehead.

She slumped forward on my arm holding it between her chest tightly. Her lips were pressed against my left shoulder as she used it to support her face.

When I removed my hand from her forehead she closed her eyes. Panting with Rosa’s fingers thrusting inside her down below, she surrendered and let her body relax. She stopped trying to say anything, no, she couldn’t.

She was being corrupted by her bad friend. She didn’t hate that feeling though. It made her feel a strange sense of excitement she’d never felt before. It seems she now somewhat understood the appeal of what her bad friend had told her about.

There was a conflict in her heart over the immorality of the situation vs the pleasure she derived from it. It feels good to do bad things like this every now and then. That was the thought creeping into her mind.

When she could bear it no longer, her arms tightened up around my left arm as she embraced it even deeper into the deep valley between her chest. I could feel her entire body violently convulsing, her breasts as they squeezed and relaxed around my arm repeatedly. Her heart through her chest as it beat irregularly. Her ragged breath, that momentarily froze. The quiver of her lips pressed up against my shoulder. Her entire body was hot, above what was considered normal.

Every embarrassing little detail I’m sure she’d love to hide right now was revealed. 

When those electrifying sensations ceased her grip on my arm slackened as her body lost its strength.

“Alicia, you were trembling a lot just now. Are you at your limit and secretly forcing yourself to stay in the hot tub?” I asked.

“Huh? Uh… maybe I am after all. I should… take another dip in the pool to cool my body down. I do feel a little light-headed”

Rosa raised her hands out of the water with an overly satisfied look on her face and voiced her agreement, “It has been a while since we entered I guess, why don’t the two of us both take a dip to cool down then?”

“Sure.”

81