Ch 11
246 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, I could feel the sun already shining in my room.  I was still spooning with Selene, as I could feel her entire body pushing up against me.  Even though I got her clothes we both slept naked.  Well one good thing about having a strong body, the arm she was laying on wasn’t asleep or numb.  I went to hug her and just so happened to grab a handful of wonderfully soft titty.

“Mmmm good morning Chase.”

“Good morning to you, too wifey.”  When I said that she just purred like a cat.  “So, after this place gets fixed up, I say we have our rooms next to each other or would you like to move in together?”

“I say we get two rooms next to each other.  This way we don’t have to worry about a destroyed bed.”

“HAHAHA okay that sounds good to me.”

“WHAT, what do you mean when this place gets fixed up?  What did you do?

“I made some business deals in the market and was able to get someone to fix this place up.  Don’t worry about it, just make sure they know to make us a very large bathroom between our two rooms.”

“Fine, I will let Grans know as well.  Will all the rooms get fixed up?”

“The entire place, yard and all are going to be fixed up.  Let’s go take a shower and get cleaned up.”  Before releasing my hold on her tatas, I gave her nipple a little squeeze which caused her to yelp.

The minute she sat up, she winced in pain.  “Chase you are going to have to carry me, I don’t think I can walk today.”

I was smiling like an idiot. I went and picked her up carrying her like a princess to the bathroom.  A beat-up sink and a functioning shower were all we needed.  I started the shower and we got in cleaning each other.  Getting to touch all over her again was a dream come true.  I felt I was truly a lucky bastard for being able to do this.  After she winced in pain again, I felt like an idiot.  “Don’t move,” I grabbed her chest and squeezed her nipple causing her to blush.  I cast my healing magic on her, causing all her pain to go away.

“What the hell, you also have healing magic?  Why the hell did it take you so long to use it on me and why did you grab my nipple to do that Chase?”

“Sorry about it, it slipped my mind, I was in a daze after getting such a wonderful wife and I just wanted to feel that wonderful nipple in my hand again.  Now that you are feeling better, how about we start the day off right?”

She leaned over kissing me.  I reciprocated and we started our next battle in the shower, then against the wall, then the final few on the bed.  After healing her again from our vigorous workout.  We got dressed as she had things to do in the orphanage as well.  

“Don’t let Grans know it was me who is paying for the remodeling, I don’t want them hounding me about how I am paying for it.  I will see you later”

“Okay”

With one more kiss I left my room and figured I should head to the school office and sign up for some advanced classes, maybe I might learn a few things from them.

After leaving the orphanage, I headed toward the school.  I had been taking basic magic courses as the advanced ones could be taken who had at least reached gold apprentice.  It took around 30 minutes to get there.  I went in and found the admin office.  Knocking on the door, I could hear a heated conversation going on behind the door.  I knocked a little louder this time and the door was opened by a pissed off older lady.  I was shocked as she was very pretty, even with the pissed off I want to cut your fucking head off look going on (Chalize Theron).

“Good day, I am here to sign up for advanced classes for my senior year.”

“You need to talk to the asshole behind the counter for that”

I stepped inside the door and shut it behind me.  She was standing off to the side staring daggers at the man behind the counter.

“I need to sign up for the advance classes for my senior year, sir”

“The tuition has more than doubled this year, so unless you can afford 30 gold I will ask you to leave” he said.

“HOW CAN THIS SCHOOL DO THAT?  IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GREAT OF A SCHOOL AND TO CHARGE THAT MUCH!!!”

“I am sorry Ms.Tara, but unless you pay upfront your daughter will have to take the normal classes this year.”

“Why the hell is this costing so much?  What gives this crappy school the right to charge as much as the better schools in the town?”

“Ms. Tara, all schools are upping their prices for advanced training as the cost of crystals has nearly doubled lately.  The capital sent letters to everyone yesterday evening informing everyone that two of the main suppliers have been canceled with the capital.”

These two were going back and forth arguing about the prices.  I just enjoyed it as she was bouncing around while yelling at the poor guy.  I need to talk to Frank as their conversation has given me a few ideas.  

After listening to the two of them argue for another 10 minutes, I got tired of it.  “How about I pay for the other half of her tuition Ms. Tara?”

They both stopped and looked at me.  “I will pay for the other half of her tuition if it doesn’t bother either of you?”

“Thanks kid, but I doubt you want to pay for someone else’s tuition.” Ms Tara said

“It honestly doesn’t bother me one bit, I know how it feels to be on the other end of not being able to afford something.  Besides I know your daughter, well I know of her and she is a nice person and isn’t a bully like most who are gifted with magic and looks.”

“Well If you want but I don’t know how long it will take to pay you back.  20 gold would take a family a long time to save up.  I saved for 10 years to pay for 3 years of advanced classes, not including what to do for the academy if she isn’t selected by anyone for being a disciple.”  

“I’m not giving a loan, consider it good karma from you that just so happened to make this meeting happen.  If you want to wait till after I pay and sign up myself, we can talk afterwards.”

“Hello again sir, I would like to register for advanced classes for the senior year.”

The secretary looked at me and started asking questions.

“Name? Age? Level? Last year’s classes/grades plus other random crap?”

I was obviously going to lie about my real level and told him platinum spellcaster.  This is high to begin with but trying to hide a nuclear missile inside a pants is easier than trying to limit the amount of mana that can be scanned by the probes that I will have to withstand.

They both nearly choked when I told them that level.  

“Did you not take advanced classes last year?” he asked

“As I said before, I have been on the other side of not being able to pay.  Can I pay now that all the forms are filled out?”

I put a few stacks of gold coins on the counter, 10 per stack making 5 stacks.  “This should be everything you need, correct?  I have other things that need to be done.”

“Yes, this is everything you need to do and here is your form Mr. Dickins.  Your form as well Mr. Tara”

I held open the door for her as we both left the office.  “Thank you so much Mr. Dickins”  

“Alright stop with that nonsense, my name is Chase and I live at the orphanage.  I’m not some entitled brat or snob.”  She cracked up hearing me say that.

“How about I treat you to lunch?” 

“How can I pass up on a free lunch from a beautiful lady?”

“You are quite the charmer Chase, I am going to have to warn my daughter about you.”  

Putting on a hurt face, “What are you talking about Ms. Tara?  I am no charmer.  I am just lucky to be in the right spot at the right time to help a pretty lady out of a dangerous situation.”

“How was I in a dangerous situation?”

“Ms. Tara, I saved you from going to jail.”

“Jail?”

“Yes jail, I saw the way you looked at him, you were about 2 minutes from murdering him and going to jail.  So I could honestly say I helped you out twice today.”

This caused her to crack up laughing.  “You are correct, I was about to kill him.  So now that I owe you twice in one day, how am I going to repay you.”

“Lunch is a great start since I skipped breakfast.”

We chatted as we walked toward the restaurant.  We had a good time chatting and I was busy flirting with her.  “Well I need to run some more errands, pretty lady.  Hopefully I run into you again in the future, I don’t mind saving a beauty like you as many times as possible.”

“Same to you Chase, I like getting saved by such a handsome young man.  Oh, and please call me Ana.  If you ever get time, feel free to stop by my place and visit.”  She gave me her address on a card

“My pleasure Ana, if you ever need help or want to take me out to eat again; you can usually find me at the orphanage and ask either of my Grans where I am or my first wife Selene.”  You could see the look of shock on her face when I said my first wife.  “Yes, I have an unofficial first wife.  I plan on having a few wives to say the least.  Don’t worry, I plan on loving all of you the same.”  The look of shock never left her face.  I leaned in closer to her ear and whispered.  “A strong person like myself will have quite a few wives after all.”  I kissed her cheek and vanished in her shadow.  

While I didn’t really have many offensive shadow spells, I had quite a few that could fuck with people or beast.  My flight ability so far was my fastest moving spell now.  My shadow movement spell was nearly as fast, but the downside is shadows had to touch for me to travel in them.  Luckily in a city, there was a shadow everywhere.

I didn’t move that far as I wanted to see her reaction.  When she finally came back to life, I could hear her mumbling something.  Finally, I could hear a little bit and it made me smile when she said “I am going to teach his little ass a lesson next time for teasing me.”  She turned and walked off the road with a smile on her face.

Time to head to the market.

4