Ch 15
204 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we headed off to the capital, I was really interested in what it would look like.  I relaxed as I followed them, also enjoying watching Arial swim in her form fit uniform.  There wasn’t much conversation going on between the three of us.  General Zod stayed back with most of the troops.  I guess they were nervous that more people would show up.  

It took us a few hours to travel back to the capital.  It was an amazing sight.  It was lit up so much you could see it from miles away underwater.  There were merpeople swimming all around going and coming out of the city.  It looked larger than the capital of Soloman.  The Buildings were similar but obviously made from different materials.  I was hoping for giant bubbles, but I guess that would be dumb considering the merpeople don’t have issues in water and I doubt they have many visitors.  I noticed the tallest building in the direction of our travels.  I had guessed that was our destination from all the power pings I was picking up in that direction.  The center of the castle was a giant circular building that went up about 500 meters.  I guess it was about a kilometer at the base with buildings coming up a few stories in different areas.  They had orbs floating all over the city and castle that gave off a soft light that lit everything up.  I found two pings that were Saint level and three spots that were showing up as black holes.  

As we got closer, I started drawing more stares in my direction.  I might be the first human they have ever seen, so what do I do?  I cheese it up and smile at everyone and wink at the cute ladies.  We swam into the building through one of the doors on the upper level of the castle.  The interior was lit up brightly with vibrant colors.  The walls were lined with coral, you could see small fish swimming in and out of the walls.

We stopped in front of a huge pair of double doors.  There were soldiers stationed on both sides of the door.  Upon our arrival they pushed the doors open and inside was the throne room.  

Arial stated “Be polite, you are about to talk to the queen.  She will be one the one who decides on if you get what you came for.”  I nodded.  “Anything you say princess”  

We entered the throne room.  I saw the queen and she was HOT! (Kate Upton) Don’t get me wrong Arial was smoking hot too(link to her in notes).  After entering the room, the doors were shut with only me and Arial approaching the queen.  We went up till about 10 meters away and Arial had me stop.  

“Greetings, your majesty.  How are you on this lovely day?”

“Is this how humans’ great royalty?” The queen asked me

“Would you prefer me down on my knees kissing your delicate hand?”

The queen stared at Arial and started laughing.  “You were right little sis; he is a charmer.”

This had me confused, and they knew it.

“My name is Queen Ursula, but when alone please just call me Ursula.  We don’t get many guests here, well I think to be exact you’re the first since I have started ruling.  Now would you like to eat first or start with business.”  

“Can I ask a question?”  As I said that Arial went up and sat beside Ursula.  

“Me and my sisters have a mental link and can have conversations with each other at any time amongst other things.  So, we all know what was going on.  Any more questions?”

“What’s for lunch?  If you want, I have a few beasts as well that I would like to give as a gift for our first-time meeting.” I toss Arial, a space ring filled with warlock and a two magi level beast; I didn’t think it would be wise to toss something at the queen.  It had close to 100 beasts in the ring.  All the beasts still had their mana crystals inside them.  Arial was shocked the second she looked in the ring.  She handed the ring to Ursula who ended up with the same expression.  

Ursula smiled, “How about for now, we have a simple meal and talk about what you want and this evening we can have a banquet for some of our best food?”  

“That sounds like a great plan”

“Please follow us to the dinning chamber” said Arial

They got up and started walking away, both swaying their hips.  They walked through a door behind the throne.  There was a barrier on the other side of the door that when you passed through it, all the water was taken off your body. 

“It's hard to eat food in water, so we have barriers to fix that problem.  Do you like what you are seeing?”  Ursula was told about what happened earlier.

“Isn’t it obvious, I get to have lunch with two beautiful ladies.  How can I not be happy with everything?”  This brought a smile to both of their faces.  

Arial and Ursula sat down at the front of the table leaving a seat between them empty.  I walked over and sat in the empty seat.  Without missing a beat, Ursula asked “Why do you want a mana source?”

“Well that is sort of a secret, but I feel we could work a deal out.  I can tell there are around 7 mana sources in the capital.  I don’t need the strongest one, just any one of them will work.  We can do a trade in beast, mana crystals or whatever.”

Ursula smiled hearing all of this.  She didn’t say anything as some servants were bringing some food out to the table.  After they left, she looked at me, “you almost sound desperate to get one of them, so why don’t you try and just take one?”

“The thought did cross my mind before I met your lovely sister.  Then I found 5 people that are way stronger than myself, you are being one of them.  Besides, I would honestly like to come back here in the future.  Arial still hasn’t told me what her favorite breakfast is.”

Arial had a puzzled look on her face, “why do you need to know my favorite breakfast?”

“How else am I going to know what to cook for you tomorrow morning?”  She started choking on the water she had in her mouth (don’t ask me how).  Ursula just sprayed me with her drink.  “Thanks, now I will need a bath.”  They had both started laughing at this point.  “So, my question is what do you want for one of these mana sources?”

Ursula was thinking at this point.  Arial’s face was just now returning to normal shade.  

“Do you mind if I get back to you later on this?  I will need to ask some of the council.”

“No problem, but if you don’t mind, I am in a rush.  I only have a few more days before I need to head back to the capital.  School is starting soon, and I don’t want to be late.  It is my last year before going to the academy.”  

“How old are you!” was what belted out of Arial’s mouth right into my ear.

Rubbing my ear that was just damaged, “I’m 16, don’t worry though.  I like older women.  You two are safe.”  Once again, I was sprayed by Ursula and Arial’s face matched her hair.  “Is this a custom I am unaware of?  Is it something I should be doing as well?  Spraying liquids on everyone’s face.”

Arial was laughing because this time, Ursula’s face was the one that turned red.

At this point the food was brought out.  Not sure what it was but it smelled delicious.  From the looks, a type of seaweed on the bottom covered with vegetables of different colors with some fish.  (go figure) I dug right in and the food was amazing.  We chatted while we ate.  After we finished the meal Ursula needed to go talk to her council.  Arial was tasked with showing me around.

Arial showed me around the castle.  She asked about the outside that I came from.  So, I explained as much as I knew.  In reference to other races, other humans, and everything she was curious about.  Merfolk and human customs were not that much different.  Merfolk were matriarchal and it wasn’t uncommon for strong women to have a few husbands just like humans having a few wives.  The women were physically just as strong as the men.  I also was informed that their gills were in their lungs.  They could breathe in and out water like I did air.  She finally showed me to my room.  Her room was right across from mine.  She needed to go clean up before the big event tonight after showing me everything she was about to leave before I gave her a kiss on her lips.

Her eyes shot wide open for a second before pulling me in tight to reciprocate the kiss.  After making out like horny teenagers for a few minutes she left the room.  I found the shower and opened a portal and jumped back to the office. 

It was about a 2-hour difference in time, I came out of my office and found Frank out in the front.  “Frank, I need you to get me some stuff pretty quick.”  Guess he was thinking about stuff because my voice made him jump.  “Got damnit Chase, don’t scare me like that!”  

“Sorry about that, but I need some stuff quickly.  I need a couple of items within an hour.  Let’s go back to your office.”  After getting back to his office I shut the door.  “I need three outfits, one for myself that is fit for a meeting with the king.  Nothing horrible looking or over the top please.  I also need 2 dresses; one needs to be blue and the other black.  With accessories, a necklace and earrings for each outfit.  I have a date tonight with the queen and her merfolk sister.”  Frank nearly lost it at that last comment.  “Were you able to get more rings for me?”

“Yes, I just got them a few minutes ago.  I have had to nearly triple my staff thanks to you.”

“Frank, you realize this is just the start.  I wouldn’t be surprised if you end up employing a ¼ of the kingdom in the future.  Please make sure you get word out to the poor areas of capital that you are hiring.  Train them and pay them well.  I don’t want you to be screwing people over.  If you run into trouble in those areas, have Aiko take care of it all.  Any issues that she can’t handle I will fix.”

“I will get the word out.  I will send Aiko out to get the clothes.”

“Thanks, let me see those rings.”  He handed me a dozen rings with about a kilometer of space in each.  These had to cost a fortune.  I gave him 3 back filled with beasts.  “I’ll be back in an hour.  Thanks for the help.”  After telling the approximate size of the clothes he said he would take care of the rest.  I left his office and went back to my room in the castle.  

5