Ch 16
212 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After entering my room, I went to soak in the shower.  Even after a certain level, the mana in your body would keep you clean and the clothes everyone wore had spells weaved into them to keep them clean and last longer.  The shower was more of a place to relax and meditate.  I always felt it helped wash away the issues that bothered my mind.  The room was not much different than what I was used to growing up.  The walls and furniture were made of different material but that was to be expected.  The biggest difference was the amount of color.  I was half expecting marble and stones like that but nope, almost all of it was coral.  Surprisingly smooth to the touch.  After I was done, I changed and went back through the portal entering my office at Frank’s.

Walking out to the front office I found him talking with some of his employees.  “Hey Frank!  Have you gotten the clothes yet?”  

“Fucking hell Chase, Stop doing that.  Yes, I got the clothes and everything you will need in here.”  Tossing me a ring over.  

“Give me a list of everything we have to trade.  I will be chatting with the Queen about possibly doing a trade with them.  I will let you know as soon as I do.  This is a great chance for us, not just your business but our nation.  Here are some of your rings by the way.”  I tossed him 7 of the rings he had given me filled with the beast I killed.  I still had a few more so it wasn’t a big deal.  “How fast can you get me a list?”

“Give me 10 minutes and I will have the list.”  He turned around and went and shut the door to his business.  He turned and started telling his staff to write down everything.  Some broke them up into teams to write down different areas; metals and ores; furs, woods, and everyday things we use.  About 20 minutes later the list was finally completed.  I had a small book in my hand, but the extra 10 minutes was well worth it.  

“Thanks Frank, I will see you guys later.”  I went back to my office and teleported back to my room in the castle.  The banquet wouldn’t start for a few more hours, so I went ahead and changed into my outfit.  After I was changed, I left the room and knocked on the door to Arial’s room.  She had opened the door in a robe.

“Hello good looking, I brought you a gift.”  She smirked after hearing what I had said.  “Do you mind if I come in?”  Before she could answer I walked into her room.  Although I say room it was a huge apartment.  I had walked into a large living room; I could see the door to her bedroom open.  The bed was a mess, not that I ever made my bed either.  I found a chair and sat down. “Nice place you have here.  It’s a lot nicer than my old room.”  

“Did you not like the room we gave you?”

“Oh no, I meant the one back where I live.  Don’t worry I will show it to you one day.  You will need to meet my other wife anyways.”

“What do you mean, other wife?  How many wives do you have?”

“Just two so far, I am sure Selene will just love you, so don’t be nervous.”  The confused face she had was replaced with a blushing face.

“So, you think I’m your wife, I think you have a way to go for that.”

“Arial, eventually you will become my wife, you are just too gorgeous and funny.  Anyways you and your sister will have to talk it out.  So besides that, here is your gift.”  I handed her a small space box that is commonly used for gifts, that had her dress in there.  She blushed when she looked inside the box, I was confused as to why she blushed but that was short lived as she pulled out a bra and some panties that could pass for floss.  I blushed a little even with my thick skin, this did catch me off guard.  When she pulled the dress out, I could see stars in her eyes.  “Do you need help putting anything on?”  I was smirking when I asked, she just looked at me and went to her room and shut the door.  

A little bit later she walked out looking the best I have ever seen her.  She looked absolutely stunning.  She smirked while looking at me as the gobsmacked look on my face gave away any cool points I had at this point. 

“So, Arial, will you be my date tonight?”  “I would love to,” she replied.  “Let’s get your sister her dress as well.”

I followed her out and she led me to the queen’s room.  She didn’t even knock and walked in.  I wanted to thank whoever sent me here.  As we walked in, the Queen was changing her clothes and was bending over pulling up her underwear.  

“Thank you for such great hospitality, your highness.”

She jumped and yelled at Arial giving me a lovely view of her chest bouncing around.  She didn’t cover up very fast, making me even happier.  I was pretty sure Arial didn’t tell her I was coming over with her from the shouts they were doing at each other.  Ursula had left her room and came back out in a robe blushing a little bit.   “Here you go, your highness.”  I handed her a box with her stuff in it.  Once again, she blushed but I at least knew what was in the box this time.  

“If you don’t mind, after you change, can we talk a little business?”

Ursula just nodded as she left with the package I gave her.  Arial went with her.  It didn’t take long for the two of them to come back out.  Both were stunning.  I walked over to them as they had sat down at the table in the room.  Arial started chuckling, then both blushed.  I noticed Arial staring at my crotch.  I knew what they were blushing about as I had a full erection and no amount of pants can really hide it.  Guess she told Ursula as well as I saw her eyes travel down as well.  “Enjoying the view, are we?”  Hearing me they both started laughing.

I sat down across from them and pulled the list out.  “Here is a list of things that my friend came up with that we have or can get for trade.  I am not sure what you may want or need.  I’m just throwing this out there.  Details can be worked out later because transportation and distance will need to be worked out as well.  I’m not really interested in going back and forth all that much.  But we can figure something out.  When you get your trade people together let me know.  I will see about getting my guy over here”

Ursula was scanning the list while I was talking.  “I don’t know what half of the stuff is, so I will need to have some of the merchants in town get together and go over the list.  Hope you don’t mind waiting a little bit.”  

I had a smile on my face, I didn’t want to rush this.  “That’s perfect, this gives both sides time.  I also need to figure out how to get everything back and forth.  How long can your race stay out of water?  I am curious about it as it would also affect the trading.  I guess we could also build a trade hub at the edge of the water.  For now, how about I take you two ladies to the banquet.”

“The higher our strength, the longer we can stay out.  Arial is very talented and wouldn’t have issues staying out for months.  Although it would be really bad on her skin.” They were both smiling at some inside joke.  This idea of being able to chat with each other without verbally saying anything is pretty good.  Although it makes me wonder what they are saying.

Ursula, Arial, and I stood up and left the room and headed toward the banquet.  We were asking each other a lot of different things, about each other’s culture and things along those lines.  We arrived at a large double door with 2 guards.  We stopped and waited for the doors to be opened.  When they were opened, we heard a herald announce the entrance of the Queen.  She walked forward and entered the banquet hall.  Me and Arial followed shortly after her.  The entire ball room that had started making noise again instantly went silent.  I wasn’t sure if it was because of me or the fact that I was holding Arial’s arm with mine.  Afterall she was my date tonight.  After a few minutes go by I knew it was both.  Apparently, Arial is being chased by many wealthy and strong merpeople.  

Arial led me around the room introducing me to the guest.  I met a few merchants, some officers from the military and a few nobles.  It was rather entertaining as quite a few of the ladies were openly flirting with me.  Arial was laughing when one of the ladies who was trying to seduce me was dragged away by her husband.  Overall, it was a very entertaining dinner.  A big hit was the food, the chefs prepared a few of the wyverns that I had “collected” on the way over here.  The wine that is made from sea fruits.  It was the best wine that I had ever tasted.  I might have drunk quite a bit of the wine.  

Toward the end of the party a slight buzzkill happened.  Arial and I were sitting around laughing and having a good time when some merman walked over to our seats.  Unknown- “Arial would you mind coming with me to my families spot and having a few toasts with them.  You might have heard that we received a trade deal with another capital.”  Looking at him. 

“Excuse me asshat, I am sitting with Arial and enjoying a great conversation.  You might have heard that thanks to Arial, the capital might be opening up a trade with a human kingdom.”  I guess I said it a little bit louder than I thought as the entire place went quiet.  

Asshat-“Yes well that is all fine but Arial needs to decide if she is coming over to my family’s table or staying with a human.”

“I’ll be staying right beside the human, Asshat.”  Arial reached over and turned my face toward hers, giving me a kiss.  Although a bit shocked I didn’t miss out one bit and returned a bigger kiss.  After locking lips with her for nearly a minute we parted.  She had a glazed/cloud 10 look in her eyes.

Not even turning to look at our guest.  “Thank you, Asshat, but Arial has made her decision.”  

After I said that Ursula stood up from her chair.  “I want to thank everyone for attending tonight and meeting our new friend Chase.  Over the next few days, I hope to see representatives here to discuss trade with humans.  Once again thank you for attending and everyone please have a good night.”  Arial stood and grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the hallway we came in from.

 

 

4