Ch 17
226 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second we made the door to the banquet room shut; Arial nearly fell over laughing.

“I don’t know how to thank you for that Chase.  He has been bugging me and Ursula to force a marriage between the two families.  His family is one of the wealthiest merchants in Atlantis.  They nearly have all the trade routes in their family’s pocket.  For now, he won’t bother me.  I doubt his mother will give up that easily, but I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed this evening.” 

“I had a great time as well, but next time you need a shield can you give me a heads up.  I don’t mind helping you, but I would rather not feel like I have been used.  I kind of figured it out when I saw that you occasionally glanced at their table the entire night.  That and when he came over to our area, your heartbeat nearly doubled.  But since I could help a pretty lady like yourself out.  I will consider the kiss as payment.”  After I said my peace, I wasn’t bothered by what happened.  I enjoyed the entire evening when all was said and done.  When we got back to our rooms, I left my room without looking back. Right before shutting my door I told Arial “Goodnight Princess” and shut the door.  I could tell my little talk with her bothered her.  I knew she was hurt; I am pretty sure she liked me quite a bit.

While I sat on the bed in my room, I noticed that she had been standing by my door the entire time.  She never even went into her room.  I could sense her pacing back and forth in the hallway.  After a few minutes she turned and walked toward her room but stopped and came back over to my door.  I was finding this very entertaining.  I went and stood by my door.  She wasn’t moving as I wasn’t sure what she was doing now.  A few more minutes passed before she started walking toward her door.  The hallways were nearly 10 meters wide, so it took a second to go from one spot to another.  When she got close to her room, I opened the door and she spun around shocked.

“Oh, hello Princess, I was going to go look for the Queen.  I still have a lot I need to get done and staying here now seems to be burning my time.  I figured I could come back in a week or two and see about bringing my merchant friend so we could discuss business.”

“Oooh, so you aren’t going to stay?” she asked me

“I really don’t see a point to it anymore, but if you need any help from me just let me know.  Do you think the queen is in her room or still at the banquet?”  I was really messing with her now.  I could see her visibly upset but once I noticed her eyes getting red, I guess I had gone too far.  “Are you okay Princess?  You seem upset?”  I walked over to stand in front of her.  She didn’t respond and was just looking at me so what else was I supposed to do, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.  

Her eyes opened in shock.  I wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her against my body.  My other hand reached behind her head, grabbing some hair and pushing her face against mine.  When I did that her mouth part and I slipped my tongue into her mouth.  When my tongue touched hers, she snapped back to reality and grabbed hold of me.  I would have a hard time breaking away from her grip now.  My hand slid down and grabbed her ass.  I couldn’t hold back anymore.  She moaned in my mouth.  Her ass was soft and hard at the same time.  I guess swimming your entire life will have you toned just right.  She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I pushed her back against her door. She reached down and opened the door for us.  I carried her into the front room, never stopping our make out session.  I shut the door with a little wind magic.  Hearing the door shut she suddenly hopped out of my grasp.  She grabbed my hand and led me toward her bedroom.  After we entered her room, she dropped her dress without missing a step.  I stopped in my tracks; she was wearing the lacy blue thong that was given to her.  Her ass had eaten the back side of the thong.  I was pretty sure I was drooling now.

Arial stopped at her bed and just smirked at me, “Chase?  Do you like what you see?”

“After she turned, I finally snapped out of it.  I'm just so you know, I am very possessive.”  I started walking toward her and stopped right in front of her.  She had a smile from ear to ear on her face.

“Why do you still have your clothes on still?”

“What clothes?” With a snap of my fingers all my clothes vanished.  This trick will never get old.  She just smiled when my clothes vanished.  Leaning forward to kiss her again, she leaned into it and once again we started a battle of our tongues.  I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and it felt even better now.  She wasted no time and grabbed my fully hardened womb breaker.  She dropped down and started licking it.  She looked up at me with a smirk before kissing the head.  I grabbed her and picked her up, tossing her onto the bed.  I crawled over and got on top of her.  I touched her bra making it vanish then her panties.  I kissed her again, rolling her over, so she was on top.  “Now you can go ahead and kiss my little guy.”  

She started going down and once again I had to stop her.  “Spin around Princess.”  

“Yes, my bull.”

She spun around and put her beautiful lips right in front of my face.  Amazing between two different races that were so different we were so much alike.  She grabbed my guy and started kissing and licking on him.  She kept licking the tip, I presumed she liked the way my precum tasted.  

While she started on me, I did the same for her.  I reached around her hips and grabbed her ass.  Pushing her sweet lips right onto my face.  I softly touched her lips with my tongue causing her to shiver.  I pushed my tongue between her lips and got my first taste of her.  I am part idiot because I chuckled, breaking the hot mood.  

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“Nothing my wife, just laughed at eating sushi.” I responded

She blushed when hearing me.  I’m not sure if she knew what sushi was.  I shoved my mouth onto her lips and pushed my tongue into her.  She fell forward when I started my attack.  I was sucking and licking every bit I could of her.  She was deepthroating me, getting the occasional moan from me.  I felt her body tense up for a second, I pulled my tongue out of her and sucked her little pearl into my mouth.  Holding it with my lips while flicking it with my tongue.  

She came after a second of my teasing.  Gushing fluids all over my face.  She had my shaft all the way in her throat when she came.  She didn’t even come up for her orgasm.  She was moaning and shaking as she came.  The sensation of her throat with all of this going on caused my orgasm to show up out of nowhere.    She swallowed everything, it felt incredible in her throat.  She lifted her head from my dick, and it made a popping noise as she was trying to suck every bit out of me.  

She spun around and stayed on top of me.  “Chase you had better treat me great or I will have Ursula beat you.”  She grabbed my dick with her hand and put the tip in between her lips.  She pushed down and slowly impaled herself on my dick.  I felt as if my dick was shoved into a wet and soft vise.  I felt as if I had hit a few things as she impaled herself.  She just sat there, after a second, I reached up and grabbed one of her nipples in my mouth.  Her tits were so firm it was unreal.  They were still very soft, but it was as if they were soft muscles.  My hand went to her ass and lifted her a bit before re-impaling her again causing her to wince.  I stopped and looked at her, “is this your first time?”  She only responded with a nod.

“You should have said something, I’m sorry.”  I rolled her over to get on top.  I wasn’t trying to move her too much, I failed.  She winced again.  “Let me take over Arial.  I will make it comfortable for you.”

One hand was playing with her nipple while I was kissing her.  When I squeezed her nipple, I felt her pussy squeeze my dick.  I stopped kissing her and smiled at her.  Right as I smiled, I pulled on her nipple a little bit and I felt a harder squeeze on me.  She released the hottest moan so far.  “I’m going to move a bit”

I slowly pulled out; she was well lubricated but still winced a little bit.  I slowly pushed it back in, making her gasp.  I kept with this slow motion for another minute.  She was getting used to it and the gasps were turning into moans.  Another minute passed before I stopped and kissed her again.  I pulled back and went back inside her a bit faster.  Getting a deep moan from Arial.  “Are you ready to have your world shattered?  I started thrusting at her faster.  Her eyes were filled with lust and hunger.  She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss.  

“Fuck me harder” she said before kissing me again.  Who was I to argue with her?  For the next 10 minutes we were making out while I pounded her.  Not sure how many times she came, but I could feel my own orgasm coming up.  Following my life motto, I didn’t even bother asking as I shoved my dick as far as I could inside her, releasing all my amazing goodness in her.  I wasn’t sure if I could get her pregnant, but I didn’t care one way or the other.  I just leaned forward and kissed her for a second.  

“How are you feeling Arial?”

“Mmmmm I feel amazing, it's not every day you get nearly split in half.”

“Well you should get used to it fairly quickly.  Do you want to be on top for round two?”

“Oh, hell yes” and on that note she rolled me over and got on top.

With me fully inside her she started grinding her pussy on my body.  She moved back and forth, side to side and in a circle.  I kept switching hands that were playing with her breast and ass.  A few minutes passed of this before she pulled her feet up under her and squatted up and slammed herself down on me.  She released a deep moan when she impaled herself.  She lifted herself and started pounding herself on my dick.  I was rubbing her breast and teasing her nipples while she was pounding me.  I felt her getting close and reached up with my mouth and nibbled on one of her nipples causing her to drop off and orgasming again.  I let go with my teeth but kept sucking on her nipple in my mouth.  Twisting and squeezing her other nipple with my hand.  

After her orgasm subsided, she leaned over kissing me again.

“My turn,” when she heard that she moaned.  I was pretty sure that was meant to be an oh shit.

I slid out of her and got off the bed.  “Get on all fours.”

She had a nervous look on her face which made me smirk.  Time for me to return the pounding she just gave me.

I slid the tip of my dick up and down her lips.  Getting a soft moan from Arial.  I pushed in all the way in one go getting a deeper groan from her.  I leaned over her, I grabbed one of her tits squeezing her nipple.  I whispered in her ear, “you ready to be broken?”

I nibbled on her ear then leaned back up and grabbed her hips and started pounding her.  Each time my hips smashed against her ass I watched the ripples go up to her back.  She had another orgasm less than a minute after starting.  I could feel her vise like pussy squeezing my dick for all its worth.  I slapped her ass after her orgasm died down and caused her dying orgasm to resurge.  Her arms gave out and face planted on the bed.  I held her ass in the air.  I wasn’t going to let her off yet.  I picked up the pace and after another minute of smashing her ass I felt my orgasm approaching.  With the last thrust I slapped her ass again causing her pussy to squeeze my dick even harder, making me release everything inside her.  I held onto her ass so I wouldn’t fall over.  

After a minute passed, I finally came back down.  I looked at Arial as she was barely maintaining her consciousness.  I started to slide in out slowly.  Causing her moan.  I was almost out of her when I pushed it back in.  

“Stop, no more, I can’t take it.  I can’t have another orgasm.”

I was pushed all the way inside her and just stayed there.  Teasing her by flexing my dick.  Squeezing her ass.  When suddenly, the door was busted open.  I jumped and spun around and saw Ursula stripping her clothes off.  As she approached the remaining bra and panties that she had one were tossed to the ground.

“I hope you got more of that Chase, you aren’t getting any rest tonight.”

4