Ch 18
197 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Ursula had said that, I heard Arial say, “finally back up has arrived.”  I didn’t have time to respond before I was pushed on the bed.  Ursula had ripped all her clothes off and was in her birthday suit already.  

I was still shocked, and a bit stunned by this sudden attack.  She got on top of me grabbing my “little” guy.  She put the tip in her lower wet lips and slowly slid down on me.  I noticed she had stopped breathing when she impaled herself on me.  Once she had fully impaled on my spear she sat upright and stared at me.  

“Congrats on getting into a lot of shit.”  She slowly lifted herself up a few inches before slowly going back down.  When she bottomed out a moan came out of her mouth.  She slowly started picking up the pace.  I had just grabbed onto her hips and would squeeze her ass from time to time.  I could feel her lips squeezing me harder and harder.  She slammed herself down on me, releasing her first orgasm.  She screamed out loud when she came.  

Taking the chance, while she was convulsing; I rolled her over quickly and got on top of her.  I leaned down and kissed her for the first time.  It was a hot and steamy kiss.  One hand started playing with her nipples, my other hand lifted one of her legs and placed it on my shoulder.  I stopped kissing her and started pulling my waste back and slowly going forward.  I picked up the pace, thrusting my hips into her.  Her tits were flopping around in their wonderful glory.  I was going balls deep in her; she was holding onto the bed sheets.  I just smiled looking at her, her entire face just said fuck me senseless.  

I felt her walls contracting again and if that didn’t give away her orgasm, the fluids shooting out around my dick or her scream would have been the other clues.  “Stop, please stop Chase!”  She looked and sounded like she needed a breather.  I looked at Arial laying sprawled out on the bed and had a great idea.  I pulled myself out of Ursula and readjusted her on her stomach and placed her nearly on top of Arial.  I lifted her ass up and got behind her.  I placed my dick in her tight lips again and pushed into her.  

I slid the entire way into her.  I reached under her and grabbed one of her nipples and squeezed it; getting a moan to escape her mouth.  I started moving after a few seconds of playing with her nipples.  I stopped playing with her nipples as I leaned up and watched her ass getting smacked by my hips.  Watching her bubbly ass shake with each thrust.  She was moaning incoherently at this point.  I felt my first orgasm approaching and reached forward and pulled her hair back toward me lifting her head.  I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “do you want to know how I taste?”

She moaned for the response; with a handful of her hair I guided her face to Arial’s pussy which had my cum leaking out of her.  I pushed my hips forward, which knocked her face into Arial’s lips.  Arial had been in a near comatose state and woke up instantly to having felt this and either on purpose or just based on pure lust grabbed her sister's head and held it on her pussy.  

I saw what happened and started thrusting faster into Ursula.  She was struggling to get away from Arial and with my assault on her gave up and started eating Arial out.  I noticed she had tightened her pussy when Arial held her head on her pussy.  Arial was moaning as Ursula was eating her out.  

“I’m cumming!!” and with that said I let go of everything inside Ursula.  I held onto her ass cheeks as she was bucking trying to get me to not cum inside her probably.  Arial had one leg wrapped around Ursula’s head while another hand had a handful of her hair not letting her go anywhere.  Once the sensitivity lowered, I started thrusting again causing the fight Ursula was putting up to stop.  Arial had started moaning again.  Ursula took the assault like a champ but after a few moments she started to have another orgasm.  I was about to give her the surprise hello finger as well.  When I felt her walls squeezing my dick, I slid my thumb into her chocolate starfish.  She started convulsing even stronger at this point.  She didn’t fight it but rather caused her orgasm to be stronger.  I kept thrusting my hips against her ass enjoying the view of my dick being engulfed by her lips.  

Arial orgasmed into Ursula’s mouth and this had caused Ursula’s nearly finished orgasm to flair up again.  This was such a huge turn on that I started cumming into Ursula’s womb again.  I finished blasting her eggs with my swimmers, after a few more thrust and slowly pulled out of her.  I grabbed her, spinning her around and saw her face covered in her sister’s juices.  I kissed her as passionately as I could.  I stopped kissing her after a minute or so and whispered into her ear.  “want to return the favor to Arial?”

She just smiled and when I whispered into her ear again, she chuckled and nodded.  Arial had an ahego face going on and didn’t notice me getting between her legs.  My ever-constant erect dick slid right into her snapping her out of her daydreaming.  She released a long moan when I bottomed out on her.  Her eyes were closed, just enjoying the feeling of having me inside her again.  She never noticed Ursula moving around and straddling her face.  She sat right down on her face, her pussy covered Arial’s mouth.  Ursula was facing me and had a giant smile on her face.  I leaned forward and kissed her again.  I pulled my hips back and thrust forward again, thrusting all the way forward.  

Arial moaned and it sent shivers into Ursula causing her to moan too.  I lifted Arial’s legs and put them both on my shoulder.  I started pulling back and slamming forward into her.  Doing this repeatedly felt incredible.  I could feel her getting close as her walls were squeezing me tightly.  Ursula started moaning loudly, I looked down and could see Arial’s mouth moving around Ursula's honey hole.  I saw a tongue moving around Ursula’s clit and knew Arial was trying to get her sister off.  I wasn’t going to last long; this was so damn hot.  Arial started to cum and when her walls squeezed my dick I came.  I didn’t stop thrusting as it felt so good.  

After my orgasm stopped, I pulled out of her and stood up.  I kissed Ursula again and then pushed her forward to the 69 position on Arial.  I got behind Ursula who was still on top of Arial.  She had leaned over and was eating my sperm out of her sister’s crotch.  I saw Arial licking and sucking on Ursula’s lips.  I pointed my ever-hard dick at Ursula’s lips when I saw Arial shake her head while licking her sister’s clit.  Arial pointed to her asshole which made me smile.  Arial grabbed Ursula’s ass cheeks and spread them apart while squeezing them.  Her asshole was soaked in everyone’s love juices, plus my soaked cock; I didn’t think I would have too much of an issue with a surprise attack.

As Arial was spreading her cheeks apart, I was rubbing my dick up and down her ass crack, surprisingly she moaned as my dick was sliding up and down.  I pulled back and placed the tip of my dick on her cute chocolate starfish and at that moment, Ursula pushed back against me.  Her tight ass felt amazing.  I had slid all the way in, in one go.  Arial had been sucking in Ursula’s clit, but I guess the best part was that Ursula had screamed and moaned in Arial’s snatch.

I pulled back and thrust all the way in again, causing Ursula to scream into Arial’s pussy again.  I could feel the vibrations all the way back here in her ass.  It felt amazing.  I felt my balls getting licked and knew Arial was teasing me.  I started thrusting back and forth into Ursula as fast as I could.  Watching her ass being stretched out was so hot.  I felt my balls tingling signaling my future release into her rectum.  With the final thrust I exploded into her ass.  When I started cumming in her ass, Ursula started orgasming as well.  It felt as if my dick was in a vice, as if her rectum was trying to cut my dick off and swallow it hole.  The sensation felt amazing.  Once the vice loosened up, I started moving again, Ursula started moaning again.  We went at it for another 20 minutes before I came one last time in her ass.  Ursula had at least 5 orgasms from this.  Either from Arial licking on her clit and playing with her, or the anal pounding she was enjoying.

I pulled out of her ass and crawled off the bed.  Ursula was about to move but I told her to not let Arial move.  I grabbed Arial’s legs and looked at Ursula and stated, “It's only fair she enjoys it too.”  Ursula smiled and stated that she agreed.  Arial heard us and started squirming trying to get away but unfortunately both me and Ursula were quite stronger than her.  Ursula held Arial’s legs as I positioned myself at the entrance to Arial’s little asshole.  “Here I cum Arial.” After saying that I pushed into her ass.  She was a lot tighter than Ursula.  I couldn’t make it all the way in, with just one thrust.  

I made it halfway in before slowly pulling back a little.  Arial moaned from feeling my shaft move back and forth in her ass. This caused Ursula to have an orgasm, she leaned forward and grabbed onto my body to balance herself while screaming against my chest.  Arial’s face gotta blast of fluids from Ursula as she squirted all over her face.  I heard Arial coughing underneath Ursula’s ass.  

I kept thrusting as Arial’s starfish which was trying to kill me, but I wasn’t going to lose.  I felt another orgasm approaching and picked up the pace.  The sound of my hips smacking her ass were loud enough for the entire castle to hear.  Feeling it approach I gave one more hard thrust and released everything into her rectum.  Arial came after she felt my hot spunk enter her bowels.  I guess she bit down on Ursula because she started screaming.

When I pulled out of Arial, a gush of white fluids rushed out of her rectum.  I crawled around and saw that Arial’s face was covered in fluids.  Some clear some white, there wasn’t a dry spot in her hair or face.  “Are you ladies tired yet or do you want to continue?”

Arial’s eyes just rolled back but when I looked at Ursula, she had the look of a predator eyeing a big snack.  With the answer given we continued the battle.  

When both ladies finally gave up, I flipped the mattress over, and we all laid together falling asleep.  I’m not sure how much time has passed but when I finally opened my eyes I felt as if it was nighttime.  We were too deep underwater for natural sunlight to make a difference.  It was just my natural clock that told me it was late.

[Maison, what time is it?]

[It is 1am killer, I am impressed you managed to have sex for so long.  18 hours of sex has to be some sort of record.  I want to be the first to also congratulate you.]

[What are you congratulating me for Maison?]

[I believe two things, the first one is I think you just became king of Atlantis.  Although I’m not 100% sure of this.  The other is about becoming a daddy sooner than you think.]

6