Ch 19
189 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking a minute to think about what Maison just told me, I was shocked to say the least.  I could care less about being a King or whatever.  I plan on doing whatever I want in this life, but a dad?  Yes in the future but this was kind of quick.

[Is it Ursula or Arial, Maison?]

[You got the queen pregnant.]

[Is there a way a contract that can bind them to the Tardis keeping its secrets]

[There is, but it is known as a life contract.  You are binding them to you and will never be able to tell a soul about anything you don’t want them too.  They won’t be able to hurt you or go against anything you say.  It will lock all secrets about you away and they will die before they reveal any information that you deem a secret.]

[Great, Maison I will need two of those and two that will just keep a secret for now.]

Arial and Ursula were both still asleep while I was having my chat with Maison.  They were exhausted and they had lost the battle we had.  They were both snuggled up to me, one on each side.  Everyone was still in their birthday suits.  This was a very enjoyable feeling, both arms resting between lovely breasts.  Ursula had my hand resting between her legs and I could feel the fluids coming out of her when she moved around.

I leaned over and gave Arial a kiss on her forehead then Ursula one as well.  Ursula’s eyes popped open right away, but Arial just snuggled closer to me and started snoring.  This caused me to chuckle seeing the difference between the two of them.  

“Morning Ursula” When she heard me talk to her she looked up and I leaned over and kissed her sweet lips.

“Morning Chase, so about what happened.” But before she could continue, I kissed her again causing her eyes to open in surprise.  “Yes, it was great; I know because I was there” She just rolled her eyes at my comment.  “Once Arial wakes up, I have some things to talk to you two about.”  

Ursula looked over and saw Arial passed out.  She reached over and twisted on her nipples while pulling on it.  Arial screamed in shock and rolled away from us falling off the bed.  The room was a complete mess right now after our battle.

“Morning Arial, how did you sleep?”  

“I hurt in ways I didn’t know were possible thanks to you Chase.”

“Thank you, I am glad I could satisfy the two of you.  Now if you don’t mind coming back over here as I have some stuff to talk to you two about.”

Arial got back in bed with me and Ursula and I brought out 2 pieces of paper.

“I need the two of you to sign these documents first.  This is a magic document that will keep what I’m about to say a secret between us.  No one will be able to pry it out of you even if you wanted them too.  It requires a drop of blood and that is it.  You can read it as it's pretty short and will only take a second.”  

Arial read and looked at Ursula, she pricked her finger and dropped some blood on the contract and watched it vanish into her head.  Ursula followed suit.

“Now that it has been taken care of, I have some stuff to tell the both of you.  Long story short I found an inheritance a few weeks ago and progressed from no magic at all to the level you see here.”  They both looked shocked when they heard what I said.  “The reason I had you sign the secrecy documents is to make sure this world isn’t destroyed by the beings that would want to get their hands on it.  I want to bring you both in on this with me as I see the both of you as my wives now.  I have one other wife now, and she will be brought in as well later.  There is a massive library with more information than you can imagine.  Areas to train your magic and in each area, time is nearly held to a stop.  If you want to join me on this, you will need to sign another magic document that will bind us together forever.  I will let you think about it.  This is a big decision to make, after all it involves the rest of your life.”

“Sign me up” Arial didn’t waste even a second before responding.  

“You sure?” I asked

“Hell yes, why wouldn’t I want to get stronger with the guy I am crazy about.  You think I would give up my essence to just anyone?”

“What is essence?” I had no clue what she was talking about.

“Merfolk have essence in them that they can give to whomever they want to be bonded / married to.  It's not your virginity but more like a piece of their soul I guess you would say.”

“Wow, thank you Arial.”  I leaned over and kissed her passionately.

I looked over to Ursula who was lost in thought.  She hadn’t moved at all during all of this.  My hand was still being sandwiched between her thighs and my arm between her massive breast.  

“You don’t have to rush thinking about it, Ursula.  It is a massive decision to make as well.”

“Oh sorry, I was thinking about everything I need to do now.  There will be a wedding and it's obviously going to piss a lot of Merkingdoms off.  You will be a king, but I hope you don’t mind that I will be running the kingdom.”  She just kept going on about all the stuff that was coming across her mind.

Arial kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter and it made us laugh as Ursula was still going on about the other things.

“Sorry to interrupt you Ursula but I take that as a yes as well?”  

She blushed and reached up and kissed me.  “Yes, as I also gave up my essence to you last night.”

I gave her another kiss after hearing that.  “So, I have something else to tell you two. Ursula, I hope you want to have kids, which leads me to tell you; you are pregnant.”  

Both looked shocked at what I had just said.  It was common knowledge that the stronger you become the harder it was to get pregnant.  At certain levels of power, it was unheard of getting pregnant.  Inter-racies pregnancies were even harder to come across.

Ursula started mumbling again about all she will have to do now.  I turned my hand that was between her legs and ran a finger along her lower lips causing her to yelp in surprise.

“Welcome back my queen.  I don’t know anything about running a kingdom and I really don’t want to if I don’t have too.  But I can help you financially and support you anyway I can.  As far as being a parent I have no idea what I would do but I will love all of my kids.  I plan on having quite a few.  I hope that doesn’t bother either of you.  I was saying all of this, as I started getting on top of Ursula.”

“I am fine with sharing you, it was more than obvious that even Arial and I couldn’t wear you out.”  After saying that, Ursula spread her legs and it was as if a dam had broken and more fluids rushed out of her honey hole.  My little guy was already more than half awake having two gorgeous women on me in their birthday suits.  Now he was completely awake.  I lined up with her and slid the tip inside her, causing her to moan.  “How about a quicky then we go get clean as it will be a long day ahead of us.” I thrust my hips forward at the moment, fully impaling her with my spear.  Leaning down and kissing her while feeling her hard nipples rubbing against my chest was such a turn on.

A few hours later we finally made our way to the shower to clean up and a few hours after that we finally got out of the shower and put some clothes on.  I pulled the magic contracts out and let them sign them.  Once they were both signed the documents vanished and the magic shot into their heads.  

“Ladies are you ready?”  I walked to the bathroom and shut the door.  I then re-opened the door and it showed inside the Tardis.  Both Arial and Ursula had a shocked look on their faces.  I held the door open for them and gestured for them to enter.  “After you my ladies''

They entered the Tardis and I followed by shutting the door behind.

5