Ch 20
173 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN-Didn’t like the plot i was trying to make so went back to the original idea of smut and face slapping.  Adding a bit of NTR in the future as well.  Not his girls but some of the future enemies.  Plus I stuck my finger in the table saw earlier this month so typing is slow.

 

Once I followed the both of them inside, I asked them to get a seat in the main room.  “Maison, do you mind filling them in on everything, I am going to go get Selene.”  With that I walked through another door and left them.  I appeared in my room and found her putting some clothes away in one of the dressers.  

“Hello Wifey, have you missed me?”  She screamed and jumped at my sudden voice.  She spun around and ran at me.  Jumping in the air she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waste and tried to squeeze me to death.  I hugged her back obviously.

“So, before we do anything, I have some stuff to tell you.”

I gave her the rundown on everything starting with the Tardis and then the merfolk.  She wasn’t surprised when I told her that I ended up getting her two sisters as well that were merfolk.  I didn’t tell her what their positions were or their power.  She had signed the magic contract without a second thought.

I took her through the door and found the sisters sitting down talking to each other.  When they noticed me walking in, they had stood up and looked past me to see Selene.  Both had a shocked look on their face when they saw her.  Selene was very pretty but I’m sure the shock came from her level.  

“Sorry for the delay,” I held Selene’s hand and gestured toward the other two.  “Selene, this here is Ursula, and this is Arial.  Ursula and Arial this is Selene my wife.  Although now that you have all met, I should say Selene, these are my two new wives.  I hope you treat each other like family from now on.  Finally, Maison please say hello to Selene.”  

“Hello Selene, welcome to the Tardis.”  Selene looked around as the voice just came from everywhere.  “Maison is the spirit of the Tardis.  She runs or should I say is the Tardis.  She will explain everything to you shortly.  Let’s head to the library to chat.  This way we won’t be gone from our areas for too long.”

Leading the way, we entered the library where everyone asked questions.  Maison explained everything from the time difference in all the rooms, the hunting grounds and everything else that was asked.  Selene was also informed that Ursula was pregnant.  She had a sad look in her eyes but was very excited that she could help with everything.  Ursula and Arial both called Selene big sis after a while which made her feel a lot better.

[Maison, can you scan the ladies and make sure they are good?]

[Already scanned Ursula and Arial while you were out with Selene.  Scanning Selene now.]

“Selene, Maison is checking to see if everything is good with your body, so you feel something in a second.”

 

“Selene, a few things you will need to think about.  When do you want to have kids?  I do plan on having a few kids with you, just so you know.  The next part will be, you training in here.  You are the lowest level out of everyone.  Maison will be able to help you out as well.  I am running behind on my original mission of clearing the mountains so we can get more resources out of them.”

Selen was thinking for a minute before responding.  “I will get stronger first, another year or two won’t hurt before having some of your kids.”  Her face blushed as she said the last part.  

“Haha, it won’t take that long depending on how long you spend here.  A weekend in the different rooms will be nearly 2 decades of time inside here.”

Arial’s eyes lit up thinking about it.

“Let me show everyone the rest of the place as they will need to head back soon and I need to finish clearing out the mountains.  I left Caerbannog out clearing the other direction.  So, no telling what he has found or done.”

Maison interrupted me. “I can give you a quick update.  He has found 2 large tribes of beastmen.  Both of which had Magi level beings.  He went around them not disturbing them, but they did notice him.  The last village he found was an orc town and had a bronze saint.  He came after Caerbannog and tried to kill him but unfortunately for the Orc, he thought he was stronger than a fluffy rabbit but was killed in only a few seconds.  After Caerbannog beat the saint, he left and continued clearing the areas.  He did find two areas that will probably have source crystals.  He has sent plenty of creatures in the rooms as most of the beast have submitted to him as opposed to fighting him.”  

“Wow he has been busy, I guess the most important thing is to get a travel route established between the capital and Atlantis then we can branch out to the other places.  Maison, I hope you can get everyone caught up on all you can do for them.  I am going to head to the mountain and see how big of a hole I can make in it.  Although I will need to borrow Ursula a little bit while I leave Atlantis.”

Arial was looking at Ursula and started laughing, “I’m so glad I’m not the queen now, have fun dealing with being pregnant and all the headaches you are going to face.  I’m going to hang out with my new sister now hahahaha”

Selene’s eyes nearly popped out. ”Queen????”

Both Ursula and I looked at her with a WTF look.

I looked at Selene and shrugged my shoulders, “Don’t worry about it.  You are the first wife and all of you are now sisters.  Outside power and titles mean absolutely nothing.  I will love all of you equally and treat all of you the same.  Of course, if some like it rougher than others I will accommodate them as well”, winking at Selene.  “We should head back before her presence is noticed.”

We left and entered back into the bedroom.  She led me back through the castle and she brought me back out to the main area.  I gave her a kiss in front of everyone as I parted from her.  She had called for a state meeting, and within an hour all the senior levels of the capital would be brought into the meeting.  This type of meeting would normally be planned months in advance.  A short notice one usually meant something bad.  She informed me of this, and I laughed as I could only imagine what was going to happen when she let out the news.

After leaving the castle I took off straight up.  It took a few seconds to leave the water, the sky looked bluer now than in the past.  I flew back toward the mountains.  Once I arrived at the location, I wanted to rearrange. I started thinking about what I wanted to do.  Put yourself into my position, you have nukes and lasers at fingertips, and you have mountains to remove…. Where do you start?

Flying up high above the mountain range I see the path I want.  I started forming thunderballs the size of basketballs.  My baseball size TBs would look like nukes going off, so I was excited to see what these would do.  After forming 10 of these TBs I shot them off into a line.  When the first one hit the mountain range, I realized I had overdone it.  I saw the flash and watched as Mount Everest disintegrated into particles.  I saw the others hit and all that happened would be bright flashes and then dust vanishing in the air.  (What Thanos did to people he did to mountains) After a few seconds passed, I looked over the distance and all the mountains that spanned for a hundred miles were gone and all that was left were massive craters.  In three of the craters were objects floating in them.

“Chase go grab those, two of them are earth element crystals.  Not sure what the third one is.”

I sent all three of the crystals into the space for Maison to figure out.  There were no longer mountains blocking the path, but now giant craters.

I flew off to the side of the mountain range that still had mountains and started sending firebeams through some of the mountains, causing massive avalanches that I had hoped would fill some of the craters.  After trying to fix my screwups for an hour I gave up and figured the people hired by Frank can fix my mess. 

“Chase you are indeed lucky, the third crystal you picked up was a space crystal.  It had to come from an asteroid that crashed into the mountains no telling how long ago.  I will be putting 1 earth and space crystal into the magic door.  You should be able to pick those up if you wait a day.  Maybe even Caerbannog will be able to as well.  The other earth crystal will be put into the saint door” Maison stated.

“Thank you, Maison, I’m heading back to the capital now.”

It took about an hour to get back to the Capital.  I went straight to Frank’s place as I obviously had to let him know what was going on.  It was already pretty late when I finally arrived. I noticed the door wasn’t locked so I entered the store.  I heard the sound of flesh smacking against each other and loud moans.  Obviously, I knew he was having sex with his lady, but I didn’t want to wait around.  Besides I could use a laugh.  I walked over and opened the door to his office, and I was shocked at what I saw.  Frank (Jack Black remember) had another lady bent over his desk.  She had a nice body from what I could tell.  I don’t know how to describe her face as it was …. Honestly .. It looked like the reader's mom’s face and Jack Black… I mean Frank was really pounding her from behind.

“I’ll wait for you to finish; I have some stuff to talk to you about.”  I shut the door and waited for him out front.  I had thought he would be right out, but I guess he wasn’t done and after hearing moans and smacking for 10 more minutes he finally came out all sweaty.

AN-

Did a bit of editing and will continue the story now.  

4