Ch 21
147 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank finally appeared, looking a bit sweaty.  I had taken a seat in the front area of the store and was just waiting.  “Took you long enough, and who was that?”

 

“That was my gift from the King.  She was a spy from the demon empire that was captured by pure luck and became a slave.  She is a changeling, she can change her appearance in a few seconds.  She uses telepathy to read minds and can take the appearance of someone just from reading your thoughts.  She was captured and they placed a slave seal on her.  After that took effect they were able to capture the rest of the changelings that she knew about.  Eight were captured, a few killed but supposedly more are about to be captured.”  

 

“Why did the king give you one of them?  They seem pretty dangerous.”

 

“Well, you may not know this Chase but I am the largest supplier of crystals in the capital now.  The King was overwhelmed by the support I have provided this country and awarded me the changeling.  She was bound to me via the slave seal.  Her name is Urmum.  She will help me alot in my trade business with being able to read minds.  The mind reading isn’t foolproof but against people with lower intelligence, it doesn’t fail.”

“That's great, anything for your supplier or anything they want?” 

“They asked about you but once I told them you didn’t want to be bothered a few times they caught the hint and dropped it Chase.  I think they are going to be smart about it.”

 

“Good for you.  Now onto the business.  I cleared a path to the other side of the mountain.  I might have gotten carried away but the team you send will need to do some repair work so if you can find anyone with earth moving abilities.  They will be needed.  I will leave everything else to you.  I have to get ready for school, as it's starting in a few days.  I want to give Urmum a silence contract by the way.  No way will I risk everything on a slave seal.”

 

“I was going to ask you for one of those anyways.  Let’s get it done then.”

 

Frank left and went back to get her and pulled another magic binding contract out.

 

“Hello again,  my name is Chase and I need a drop of your blood on this contract.  Just so you know, while you are here you will see things we don’t want you to tell anyone.  This is just a safety precaution for us.”

 

She didn’t even look at what was written and bit her lip and spit on the contract.  I looked at her, I was pretty impressed.  It didn’t bother me where she got the blood from as long as it was hers.  A second later the contract vanished and a blue light shot into her forehead.   

 

“With that out of the way, a few things you should know.  You lost your free will to try and hurt anyone I deem friendly.  I am not sure how strong the slave seal is but now it is impossible to lie to me or my friends.  Anything you see or hear will stay with you till the day you die.  No magic can pry away what you will see or hear.  Welcome to the team.  Now why don’t you show us what you really look like?”

 

She started changing instantly.  Her skin and hair became ghostly white as well as her hair.  Her eyes turned a bright yellow, almos a glow to them.  She winced a little and slowly horns grew out of her head.  She reached behind her and ripped her pants open and pulled a tail out.  Her chest nearly doubled in size.

 

“Yeah definitely not easy to pass for a human looking like that.  I really don’t care one bit either way.  You are pretty much bound to us till death now.  If you want to do it willingly or fight every step of the way its up to you.  We would prefer willingly as we can make you stronger.  I’ll let Frank figure it out.” I turned to look at Frank and he was looking a bit freaked out and drooling a little bit too.  “Are you okay Frank”

 

“Um this isn’t what she changed into earlier when she was told to change.”

 

“Well I guess my contract is stronger,  I need to get going.  You can ask her all the questions you want now.  No way she can lie to you.  If you talk to the king again, ask if he wouldn’t mind bestowing one to me as well.  I am pretty interested in their abilities and I might be able to find out more.  See you later Urmum, by the way, how did Aikio take it?”

 

“She nearly broke Urmum before I even got to kiss her.  I was afraid she might dump me for her.”

 

Shaking my head and laughing, I just turned and waved as I was heading out of the store.  “See you later Frank”  Once I crossed my first shadow I vanished.

 

Urmum was startled and looked frightened.  “Frank? Who was that?  Not his name but who was he?”

 

“That was the supplier/old hermit I told the king about.  I have no clue how strong he is but he could probably wipe the capital out.  He opened the mountains for us and found another civilization of merfolk that are stronger than us.  For now though I think you should fill me in on everything since you obviously were fully under control earlier.”

 

“Just don’t let me go back to the King’s dungeon, you might want to have someone get some paper.  This will take a while.”

 

As they started talking I left and came back to the orphanage.  The construction had already started.  I entered and headed straight to my room so I could disappear.

 

I found Selene in our room, she was putting clothes into the dresser.

 

“Hello good lookin, how are you feeling?”

“Hey Chase, I am great..”  She said that but I could tell she had a lot on her mind.  

“Okay, so why don’t you tell me what you are thinking about because I know that look on your face.”  Sitting down on the bed, I patted the spot next to me and waited for her to come by me.

She sat down and leaned against my shoulder.  She sat there for a minute with my arm around her waist.  “I don’t know really, everything is great with what is going on but I don’t know why I’m so afraid and nervous?”

 

“You seemed fine until Arial mentioned Ursula’s position.”  Selene tensed up when I mentioned it.  “It really isn’t a big deal Selene.”

“It isn’t a big deal to you, but to me it is.  First I’m me, a lady living in an orphanage. Who is weak. They are both really strong and even royalty of some merkingdom.  Both of them are so beautiful.  How do you think I can compare to that?”

 

I just held her and didn’t respond for a minute, “Honestly, I don’t think that matters one bit.  I can guess within a week or two you will catch up to them in strength.  You are just as hot as they are Selene.  I have been in love with you for a long time.  Do you think I would ever leave you behind?  I plan on having you with me my entire life.  Not to mention, having you take care of our kids later on.”  She pinched my waist when I mentioned the last part.  “Now that you are done moping about.  How about I help you get into a better mood?”

 

“How do you suppose you are going to do that?”

“HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR MASTER THAT WAY!!”

“CHASE!! Stop thinking with your dick.”

“That's Master to you young lady.”  With my hand already around her waist I made her clothes disappear.  “I see you were expecting me, my little vixen.  You aren’t even wearing any underwear.” 

 

Grabbing her more firmly, I pushed her over and raised her ass up in the air as she yelped from the surprise.  I shoved my face in her ass crack and gave it a good ole motor boat.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHASE!!!”

“It's called a motor boat.  Now just enjoy the punishment.”

With that said I once again gave her big booty another motorboat and went to town on her sweet lips.

 

For the next few hours you could hear only the sounds of Selene moaning and the sound of flesh slapping against each other down our hallway.  Before she finally threw in the towel and surrendered.  Her anxiety went away.  Sometimes a good “beating” is all it takes.

4