Ch 22
149 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once she fell asleep, I left a note saying I will be back later and left through the bathroom door and entered the tardis.  

“Welcome back Chase, Arial left a little bit ago after she moved up to gold Magi..”

“Thanks Maison, I am going to head into the areas with the new crystals.  Alert me when it's tomorrow morning.”

I entered the magi door, I really wanted to get the new elements.  I was able to find the new elemental creatures.  The earth ones were obviously easier to deal with.  It only took a few hours of fighting to get a handful of earth crystals.  Most of them were at the magi level so I was confident I would pick it up relatively quickly.  Creatures were able to pick up new abilities just by being near the originating mana crystal.  I say near but it was about a 20 kilometer radius that it seemed was spreading further.  These crystals have only been inside the door for a few years. 

Finding the space crystal area was pretty easy.  It had torn apart the area and had spread for what seemed at least 100 kilometers.  Seeing floating islands and rivers flowing through the air was amazing.  It seemed all of the beasts in the area had picked up some space attributes.  After killing a few griffons the others vanished.  When I say vanished, as in poof they are gone.  I started flying around trying to find more creatures to kill.  I had to resort to using my fire beam to kill them instantly, if not they would vanish.  I found that most of them were able to teleport anywhere from 5-20 kilometers away. 

 

I spent at least a few months chasing these damn creatures.  Unlike the earth crystals I collected, each time I got a space crystal I tried my luck at comprehending space magic.  I finally succeeded on the 11th crystal.  I spent a month playing with this new magic.  I was able to start locking space around my target area preventing any movement.  Teleportation was pretty simple, as the easiest way to describe it was like removing the in between of two locations. 

After all of the time I wasted playing around with this I did some more hunting in the area.  The random beast no longer was able to escape.  After I got enough of them I left and got back into the Tardis.

 

“Hello again Maison, I need to use the books on space and earth magic in the library.”  The time in the outside world has only passed about an hour and I spent close to 6-7 months inside hunting and learning.  When I finally made my way to the library I sat on the jade stone and saw close to a hundred thick books floating around the library.  “It’s been a while since my last headache, let's get started Maison.”

 

“Incoming Chase”

 

I closed my eyes and felt my mind wanting to explode again.  It feels as if a water balloon is filled with water but more water is coming in, just waiting to pop.

 

Not sure on how much time has passed but my head has finally stopped hurting and my thoughts were running through all of the new knowledge I had gained.  I first thought how easy it would be to fix the holes I created earlier.  More and more ideas or theories as some would say kept popping up.

“Maison, how long was I out for?”

“This only took you about two weeks to process, I am impressed.”

“Thanks, I am going to head back to the magi room.  I feel a bit stronger now.”

“Chase you have moved up to Diamond level,  I believe it won’t take much time for you to jump up to saint.  What time would you like to leave the Tardis?”

“Give me a heads up around sunrise would you?”

“Sure thing, I am able to compress time in the rooms to about 200 days to every hour outside.  You have a few years to burn till sunrise.”

I really should have gone straight to the library to learn instead of wasting time chasing the different beast.  Earth magic was pretty simple and limited compared to space magic.  Locking space and teleportation were only the beginning.  Travelling behind reality was a theory the previous owner was thinking about but he couldn’t quite grasp it.  I am going to test it out once I leave the Tardis as I don’t want to crash reality.  

 

As time passed, I was able to get better control of my new magic and improve on my other magic.  I have been sitting in the Tardis library for a few months now focusing on my magic trying to break through to the next level.  The books only state he has something to do with your crystal.  As you acquire more magic, your crystal gets more colors added into it.  When I started trying to break through to the next realm, I was focusing on my crystal and found I had picked up the water element somewhere.  I didn’t go back into the doors to train it as I just learned everything in the library and would worry about it later.

I felt as if I was going to advance to Saint at any moment.  It would best be described as having your body full of energy that needs to explode but it can’t be released.  Maison had already had all the books in the library ready for me, so that the transition would be easier.  To go from Magi to Saint you need to merge the elements with your crystal.  Currently they are inside your crystal “living,” I had started first with lightning as I was most familiar with it.  With the knowledge from the library it didn’t take long and merged it with my inner crystal.  

 

Once it merged, I felt a pulse of magic rush out of the crystal and rush through my body.  After the pulse vanished, everything felt new again.  Air felt fresh, the clothes felt softer, everything looked more vibrant (from a tube tv to 4k HD).  It was a great upgrade.  After a few moments of relief I started on the rest of the magic.  Each one went a bit faster than the last.

 

Finally getting the elements merged I wanted to test my space travel theory out.  I wasn’t going to just try it.  I wanted to make sure that in case shit went sideways I would be able to open a door and jump into the Tardis.  Maison assured me that I would be able to do that.

 

Stepping outside the Tardis back in the cavern, I psyched myself up and gave my thoughts on how it would work.  Sticking my hand out and mimicking what a portal would look like.  A portal opened up and I saw a blue sky and water for as far as I could see.

 

“Maison, I’m going through, be ready to save my ass please.”

“Just go you will be fine”

 

I stepped through the portal and saw the sky and ocean for as far as I could see.  

“Maison, can I make a door to the Tardis here?”

“Yes Chase, but I recommend dropping something on the water and making the door on it.”

 

Doing what she said, I dropped a tree on the water and Maison made a Tardis door on it.  Now it's time to explore some.  I flew higher into the sky and started trying to sense anything.  I saw some grey clouds forming in the far distance.  I decided that was a start.

 

I flew off in that direction and started noticing old wooden Pirate ships. Heading toward the storm.  As I kept flying far above the ocean and above most of the clouds I saw an Island I recognized almost immediately.   It didn’t take long to get closer and what I saw left me gasping like a kid seeing his first pair of MILF tits.  I just saw Ores fall after breaking through the second wall..  I saw Ace chained on the stage.  I saw Luffy running to get Ace.  

 

Like I said this wasn’t my first life and I could never forget my favorite anime.  Well I am about to fuck over the rest of what I know about the series.  I’m getting a drink with Luffy and Ace and Whitebeard are leaving alive today.

4