Ch 24
215 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I teleported back into town, the best place to do it, the tunnels that I used to run and hide in. I left the tunnels and headed straight back to the orphanage.  I haven’t seen Selene in a long time and I really missed her.  I found her out back and with no words I pulled her back to our room and left and entered the Tardis.

 

After calming down in my room inside the Tardis and healing Selene up. We went back to the orphanage.  I started classes tomorrow and I had gifts for the rest of the kids in the orphanage.  

 

After dinner with everyone I had all of the kids come stay in the dining room and had Maison scan each of them so we could help them out to the best of their abilities.  Afterwards I gave a sack of crystals to each of the kids who had already been training with the crystals they were given earlier with the Grans.  They were both in the dining room with us the entire time.  They had both looks of shock when I kept pulling bags of crystals out.  Once all the kids were gone I asked if I could talk to the Grans in the other room.

 

I arrived in the office before the two ladies, “Well now that the kids are done, do you mind telling me what you two need?”

 

Neither one said anything and just looked at me, Grans 1 finally opened her mouth to talk, “You're the first human in this kingdom to step into the saint level in our lifetime.  Congratulations Chase, we are proud of you, but how did you do that so fast?”

 

“Well Grans I have my secrets, so if you show me yours, I will show you mine.”  Smirking a bit at them as they both blushed.  

 

“Sorry Chase but there are some things we can’t say.” Grans 2 said with a sad look on her face.

 

“I have a fix for that,” With a smile I pulled out a piece of paper.  I sat down and started writing on it.  “Now each of us signs this and everything that is said stays between us, no magic or manipulation can pull that from us.  I also have a place where we can chat without interruptions.

They looked at me, trying to read my mind and I was just smiling.  I signed the document, without taking my eyes off of them.  After another 30 seconds had passed they finally signed the document.  Watching it turn into glowing orbs and fly into our heads startled them.  

 

“Now if you ladies will follow me.”  I opened a portal leading to one of the dining rooms inside the tardis.  I stepped through and they followed me.

 

I sat down on one of the couches in the room and Grans 1 sat on the other end of the couch.  Grans 2 sat on the couch opposite of us.  

 

[Chase, they are each wearing an amulet to disguise them.]

[WHAT, that is awesome.  I wonder why they are hiding.  Thank you Maison]

 

“So now that we are away from prying eyes and ears, why don’t you two drop your disguises.  We can have an open chat.”

 

Both of them were startled when I mentioned their disguise.  

 

Grans 1 started laughing and smiled from ear to ear.  “Oh Chase, I never thought you would pick up on that.  You surprise us more and more each day.  Are you sure you want us to drop the disguise?  There may be some issues you have to deal with if you see us for what we are.”  

 

“Oh please, how bad can it be? Besides yall have been taking care of me and so many others for so long.  It doesn’t matter as I will always take care of you two as well.”

 

Grans 2 started laughing, and after wiping a tear away from her eye she smiled and looked at Grans 1 “at least he is really sweet and caring.”  Grans 2 started blurring and a second later a beautiful elf was sitting there.  “Hello again Chase, my name is Elanel Valvyre.  Nice to meet you.” Pointing at Grans 1, “And this is Aerith Quillyn.”  As she said that Grans 1 started blurring and changed into another beautiful elf.

 

Grans 1 err I mean Aerith had stunning eyes and lips.  Her hair was white and golden at the same time.  She had some of the bluest eyes that I had ever seen.  She had a slight blush on her cheeks that made her even more beautiful.  Elanel had golden red hair with blue grey eyes. Her looks just were exotic to say the least.  The cutest nose and beautiful red lips.

 

Not sure how much time has passed but their giggling woke me up.  

 

“Um, so do I still have to call yall Grans?”  They both started crying from laughter.  Eventually it stopped.  I was really enjoying it as their voices were beautiful.  Elanel wiped the tears from her eyes and started talking.

 

“No dear, you had better not call us grans when not in our disguise.  It is really nice being able to let loose and talk to someone else but before you start asking questions let me just say what we are doing.  We are assigned to the capital and have been for a few years now.  Don’t ask how many as it's rude to ask a lady their age.” She said while glaring at me.  “We watch over the humans and help them avoid disasters when possible.  A very long time ago, the Elve’s forest was nearly destroyed by some demon armies and the only ones to help us fight back were your human ancestors.  If not for them, the Elves of this world would have been annihilated.  Only a few of your powerful ancestors survived and only asked us to help out the human race if needed.  That is why we are here.  There are a few of us in each capital and we try to prevent the demons or beast from annihilating you as the humans are rather weak now.  That is the jist of us being here and as far as hiding our appearance, well it's for the best as we don’t want to be bothered by the masses and targeted by the demons.  Now for our main question, how the fuck did you get so strong so fast?”

 

I choked hearing her say that.  Despite the words, with her voice it sounded so sweet.  “I have my own secrets that I can’t tell you yet.  If you want to know my secrets it will require you to sign another document that is even more binding and restrictive.  I’m not saying you have to sign it but if you do, it will pretty much bind you to me for the rest of your life.  The two of you will have to think about it.  My wives have signed it already.”

 

Aerith’s mouth dropped wide open.  After a few seconds had passed and shaking her head.  “How many wives do you have at the moment Chase?  Who else besides Selene and does she know?”

 

“Yes she knows and no you haven’t met them yet.  I have two other wives besides Selene and she met them and they are all great together.  They expect for me to have a few more wives anyways.  I might try and get a wife or two from each race I come across.”  I gave Aerith a wink which caused her to blush. 

I looked at Elanel who was staring at me thinking about something.  Her eyes got big then asked, “Chase? You said of each race you come across.  What race are your other wives if you don’t mind me asking?”

 

“Figures you caught onto that.  My other wives are Merfolk.”

 

“WHAT!!!!” they both shouted.  “What are yall talking about?  Is it such a big deal?  Just so you two know one of them is already pregnant.”

 

“WHAT!!!”  


“Oh My GOD!!  Please stop yelling so loud.”  They were both shocked and I figured to go ahead and mess with them more.  “It’s not a big deal, the queen is happy to be pregnant anyways.”

 

“CHASE!!!!!!”

 

I just started laughing, I couldn’t help it anymore.  After I finished laughing, they both glared at me.  I explained most of what happened once I wiped my tears away.  Aerith was laughing and had a nice blush going on.  Elanel had a blush but was trying to hide it behind a grumpy looking face.

 

“Now the question is, after knowing all this, what do you yall want to do?  Want to sign your life away and find out some incredible stuff?  Or head back to the orphanage and keep on doing day to day business?  Don’t get me wrong, I am never leaving the orphanage.  Besides having my new place built behind it, eventually I am expecting my kids to live there as well”  

 

They both blushed for some reason as they were looking at each other.

 

“Elanel and I will both sign up for whatever craziness you have going on.”

I pulled another paper out that said the default information about safeguarding knowledge and all that wonderful information.  After they signed it once again the lights flashed into our heads.

 

“Now with everything over my lovely ladies.  Welcome to the Tardis.”  I spread my arms out wide.  “Say hello to my new wives Maison.”  

 

Both of them were shocked when I called them my wives.  Then they heard Maison’s voice.  “Hello ladies, I see you two were suckered in as well by Chase.”

 

“Thank you Maison, I love you too.  Maison is the spirit of the Tardis.  Long story short is I found the Tardis and met Maison around a week or so ago and she has helped me get stronger.  Although it has only been around a bit more than a week to everyone else.  To me it has been decades.  The Tardis compresses time and makes it flow a lot slower inside than outside.”

 

I led them through the Tardis explaining everything.  I was getting better at this as it is happening quite often it seems.  After an hour passed inside I led them toward the Magi door.  I already explained to them everything and wanted to show them the inside.  They were shocked to say the least and after a few hours they both had a few space and earth crystals in their hands.  They were shocked but very excited.  Neither of them had this magic yet.  They had told me most elves had plant, wind, and healing.  They were both excited to try and absorb new magic.  

 

Leading them to the library they both were shocked when they saw the “seat”.  They told me, In their kingdom there is a pebble size stone like this held by the Queen and it was used as a reward for exceptional services to the kingdom.  She would let the recipient wear the stone for half a day to help them break through to the next stage.

 

A few hours passed and both of them were able to absorb earth magic but neither was able to absorb space magic.  We talked and Maison helped answer their questions.  Both of them were smiling from ear to ear and we were sitting on one of the couches.  They were both leaning on my shoulders while talking about everything.  

 

After the chat we went back to the orphanage, but before we left the Tardis.  Elanel gave me a kiss on the lips which shocked me till Aerith kissed me.  She pried my lips apart and attacked my tongue like it was her enemy.  Naturally I responded with equal aggression.  My hand naturally grabbed her amazing ass which felt hard and soft at the same time.  When she finally broke our kiss, she leaned away from me and she activated her grans illusion.  I let go of her ass instantly causing both of the ladies to start laughing.  

 

“Oh you think that's funny?  Wait till I pay you back.” They turned to walk through the door I created back to the room we left. I walked up and grabbed both of their asses as I walked past them squeezing them as I took off running through the orphanage.  I ran back to my room and found Selene laying under the covers reading a book.

1