Chapter 4 – Chrissy
895 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m lying in bed with Chrissy, we’re both very much naked, and I’m very, very much ready for what lies ahead.

My sister and Bella are sitting in a bean bag, Bella on top of my sister’s lap, something to note.

Anyways I’m actually a lot more okay with them watching than I thought it would be, maybe the excitement of getting fucked is just rendering all inhibitions null and void, I’m not complaining.

“How would you like it Amelia? Rough? Gentle?”

“Can we start gentle, and see from there?”

Chrissy smiles at me before giving me a kiss. “Sure thing, whatever you want.” Oh the purr in her voice is completely melting me. It’s like she’s hypnotising me into a trance.

Her left hand starts roaming my body, looking for my zones while she watches my reaction. Only a few seconds later she finds one and I let out a soft moan. I didn’t know I was a moaner, but I don’t think I can hold back, even if I wanted to.

Her lips are locked on mine again, while she is now using both hands to caress every inch of my body, but leaving the parts that matter wanting attention.

She’s staying away from my breasts and vagina, trying to find whatever other zone she can use to bring pleasure.

Gently caressing me and feeling my reaction, I let out a soft moan into her mouth at the first zone, right on top of my tailbone. Obviously satisfied she moves her mouth to my neck, nibbling and licking it. She already realised it’s not a highly erogenous zone on my body, but I still enjoy it.

Half a minute later she finds my second zone, the inside of my thighs.

Happy she found what she wanted, she stops, shifting her position so she’s straddling me, the cheeks of her butt teasing and sitting right above my pussy. She places a hand on each of my breasts, before kneading and leaning forward into a kiss.

I don’t know how long they’ve warmed up my body, 5 minutes? 30 minutes? An hour? An eternity? I don’t care. I know I’m getting to a point where I’m about to start begging for her to fuck me, but the pleasure this kind of foreplay brings is immense, nothing like I’ve felt when I’ve done it with myself.

Moving one of her hands down between my thighs, she caresses the spot she found earlier while her other hand is pinching my nipple and kneading my breast. My moans are growing slightly more husky, a bit more breathy as the heat is building up to a boiling point inside my body.

“Please just f-Mmm.” Not even before I manage to complete my sentence her hand moves from my thighs to my vagina. Gently rubbing my lower lips as she strokes my clit from above and down, not directly touching, but teasing of what is to come.

At this point I’m lost in the heat, and all I want is for her to fuck me.

Looking into her eyes I plead, and she grins before inserting three fingers.

My world explodes. The heightened sensitivity of my body, my arousal, lust, everything is culminating into an experience like I’ve never felt. I shudder at the one coherent thought I managed to think, this is only the beginning.

Gently slithering her fingers inside, she hooks her index and ring finger, grasping at my walls while her middle finger is moving past where my hymen should be, not even surprised it’s gone.

She spends a lot of time simply moving her fingers inside me, not in and out, but around my walls and insides, trying to find where I react the most.

I’ve understood one thing about Chrissy, she is going for maximum pleasure.

I can already feel an orgasm building up, without even doing any of the things I usually do to myself.

Having found my zones both inside and outside, she starts delivering on her unspoken promise.

Displaying finger flexibility I didn’t know was humanly possible, she moves her hand in and out of me, making sure her fingers touch exactly where she knows I enjoy it.

Finding a particular spot, my entire back arches and she slides her hand underneath my back, caressing and tickling above my tailbone.

The stimulation of multiple spots at the same time, I lose myself in the pleasure and I can barely realise I’m moaning with every irratic breath, and I can vaguely hear the giggling of the two spectators, I don’t care.

She’s pulling me closer and closer to my biggest climax as of date, and with just a slight brush directed at my clit, I let loose.

Like the floodgates of a dam being opened, the feeling of euphoria and immeasurable extacy fills my body, I think I’m even screaming.

Second after second of pulsing and waving, my entire body is tensing. Toes are curling, back is arching, spine is shivering.

I don’t know how long it lasted, theoretically should only have been a short while, but I find myself slowly coming back down and my sense start working again.

Panting for breath, I look at the woman in front of me and what she did to my body. She let’s out a satisfied grin, and I look over at Bella, oh help me goddess, this is going to be a long and exhausting day.

 

I’m going to enjoy every second of it.

32