The Others and Highers
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Others is the name we have given to those beings that are not human, animal, or plant and are something entirely different. We do not know if these creatures are responsible for the Day of Darkness and we will likely never know. The Others often have no one defining trait. Some are intelligent, others animalistic. The Others do have some things in common though. Many are capable of changing or completely ignoring the laws of physics and the more powerful ones can even change reality. The last common trait is that most Others would like to see humans dead.

Most Others are seen to have their races such as Night Stalkers, Kraegars, and Twisties. While these races sometimes do come into a conflict they are usually neutral towards each other and often focus on humans.

There is the exception of the Husks and Ferros. These two factions have clearly different motives from each other and come into conflict every time they witness each other. The Husks and Ferros will have their own pages, as of all Others from which the High Priest will educate me on what to write.

While the Others is a colloquial term are Others that are far beyond the more common ones. These are called the Highers. The Highers are more similar to gods than they are creatures. These beings are often worshipped by Others. The Priests assume that if these beings are to assume their true form that this circle of reality would collapse. Because of this, the Highers assume avatars in this dimension. Some of these beings are The Crimson, The Xyrs or even the Old Man.  It is best advised to never come into contact with any of these beings for they are quite capable are changing the reality on a whim.

The Others and Highers are far beyond our comprehension thus should be taken seriously at all times.

-Scribe Hethor

 

0