Chapter 2: Dark Wolf Faction
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moments after Indra escaped, a large group of people swarmed the area where he and Daemon had fought.

The group set up a barrier around the area and began investigating the events which transpired earlier.

This mysterious group wore silver armored plates, with a wolf symbol embedded to their chest.

Among them, a person with a large build stepped forward holding a sliver staff to his left. Turning around with a menacing look, his eyes landed on one of subordinates.

The members of the group were silent. However if one were to look closely, their hands were trembling with sweat, so much that they could even hear their own heartbeats thumping loudly.

The atmosphere was eerily quite as large traces of magic were found at the site.

"Aaron, you have anything? This better be good!" The leader looked towards one of his subordinates with expectations. This matter was utmost important to him.

"Yes Commander! Though we were not able to find where our Lord went, we knew who fought him, and...."

Aaron said as his words trailed off nervously. His eyes remained glued to the ground. Not wanting to anger his superior.

"Hmm, so you couldn't find him. What the hell have your men been doing? Hurry up and tell me where he went after he fought against our lord, I cannot wait to behead him with my own hands."

The commander spoke calmly. Despite the calmness there was a hint of anger in his eyes.

He knew he had to find a way to rescue his leader, and restore the former glory of their faction.

This group was considered the most dangerous faction to ever exist.

Their heinous crimes and brutality had spread across the lands of many, from villages to great empires.

Though many kingdoms and other factions had power, they were helpless as the people of the

Dark Wolf Faction were present everywhere.

Many brave souls perished and sacrificed their lives, trying to trace them or eliminate them.

But to those who found out about them, were either missing or were never able to speak for the rest of their lives.

The very same Dark Wolf Faction, who were considered the strongest, were now helpless.

A faction without a leader, was the same as a broken sword. Both were considered useless.

The North Earthen Kingdom, the Holy Church of Dominion and Indra had fought against this faction and tried to put a stop to their vile attempts many times.

Much to their dismay, even though the Dark Wolf Faction remained, most of the high authoritarian organizations perished excluding Indra.

Their main pillar of strength was Daemon. The leader and the founder of this faction.

Now that the Lord of Dark Wolf Faction was missing or presumably dead, this would allow the remaining factions and kingdoms to put an end to them and their crimes.

"I don't care what you guys do, we need to find Lord Daemon no matter what. Have our spies who had infiltrated within various places throughout the continent, search for him.

Remember Aaron, make sure to report every minute detail to me, no matter how trivial.

Have our remaining guys stay in hiding for now. It is not the time to continue our usual business."

"As you wish, but commander what about that vile Indra? Should we have our men search for his whereabouts and kill him? After all he was the only one who could contend against our lord!"

Aaron replied solemnly. Having witnessed Indra's prowess, fear was extremely evident in his eyes.

He saw Indra wipe out twenty percent of his men with one swing of his axe.

Now, upon looking at the destroyed craters, mountains and the shock waves which reached all the way to their nearest base, he could guess that both Indra and Daemon had fought with all their might.

To him, they were at the realm of Gods. A realm unreachable to him.

"No, do not search for him and lay low for now. If he were to heal and gain his strength back, we would be crushed instantly. Do as I say and let's not waste anymore time. The North Earthen Kingdom's army is going to be here at any moment. Remember to start searching for our lord, as he is our top priority. Let's move out."

The commander hastily ordered his men and left the place.

Before leaving, he looked towards the opposite direction, and noticed the North Earthen Kingdom's army approaching.

This battle would soon be considered as one of history's greatest battles of all time.

0