Chapter 125 – The Storm 11
4.2k 17 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Moon of Akasha has a meeting in their underground base, their leader was in the shopping center with her classmates.

They were at the shopping center that Naomi visited with Melaine a few weeks ago. Right now they are inside a clothing store and Naomi was standing alone waiting for Topaz and Millie who were looking at varieties of clothes.

Naomi wanted to get one for herself too, but there are no clothes that suit her taste in this store.

“Naomi, what do you think of this shirt? Do I look cute?” Asked Topaz as she held a white blouse in front of her body.

“My~ Topaz. I think this one suits you better.” Said Millie as she bring a yellow t-shirt with three black stripes on the chest area and a yellow jacket with black sleeves over to Topaz.

“Is that so? I think something with frills would suit me though.” Asked Topaz as she returned the clothes that she held to the previous location.

Topaz took the clothes that Millie brought for her and said. “I will try this. Please give me your impression!” She ran towards the changing area and closed the curtain after she entered the changing area.

Millie approached Naomi after Topaz entered the changing room. In her hand, there is a white one-piece summer dress with a lot of frills.

Naomi has a bad feeling about it, so when Millie was about to say something to her, she interrupted her.

“No, the frill is not going to look good on me. How about you try it yourself, I think it suits you.”

Millie raised the dress and think for a while. “Maybe I will, but you must find one for yourself, Naomi! I wanted to see you in different clothes other than the school uniform.”

“I don’t need it. I have a lot of different clothes in my hotel room. Also, I preferred simple things, wearing a dress is not for me.”

‘Dress is reserved for Mugetsu, I couldn’t wear it unless in a party or something.’ Added Naomi in her mind.

“Is that so? Come to think of it, I never saw you in your casual clothes, Naomi. Shall we go to a movie theater this weekend? With Topaz too, of course.” Said Millie.

“Hmm? Movie theater?” Asked Naomi.

“Yes, there is a new movie coming up. The internet said that the movie is interesting, so I wanted to watch it.” Answered Millie with a smile.

She was never in one before. She was busy enough because of her job as Akasa Inc.’s manager and visiting the base as Mugetsu.

So Naomi is interested in the movie theater. She always watched a movie with her Laptop or holo phone. Everyone said that watching the movie directly in the movie theater is a different experience, so she wanted to try it once.

“Sure. I think the movie theater is located in this shopping center too, right?”

“My~ you know about it already? Yes, it’s located on the 5thfloor for the entertainment.”

“I’ve been here before with my subordinate to play games on the 5th floor, so I know about it.”

As they are talking to each other, Topaz exited the changing area wearing the clothes that Millie picked for her. She also changed her uniform skirt into black short pants. She also wore a black hat with yellow stripes that goes well with the t-shirt and jacket.

“How is it?” Asked Topaz as she put her right hand on the hat’s cap and left hand on her hips. Her legs were parted slightly and she lowered her chin so her eyes were hidden by the hat’s cap.

Millie put the dress that she held back to its place and clapped her hand while looking at Topaz.

“It’s good, Topaz! It suits you well.”

“Eh, Is that so? Then I will take this!” Sad Topaz shyly. She went to the cashier and talked with the lady that worked in the store before handing her a card to pay for the clothes.

After paying for the clothes, Topaz entered the changing area again and exited while holding her uniform.

“I think I will use these clothes to go home. Please wait here a second, I will ask the lady from before to wrap my uniform so I can take them home!” Said Topaz to Naomi and Millie before she went to the lady at the cashier.

Naomi who was left alone with Millie turned towards Millie with a smile and said.

“So, after clothes. How about we walked around this floor to see if something is interesting? It’s my first time walking around with someone else like this. Usually, I just have my guard with me, so I can’t go freely.”

Millie was about to answer Naomi, but a voice from behind Naomi interrupted her.

“I’m hurt, Lady Naomi~ I am just following you around, how can you say that you can’t move freely?”

Naomi who lowered her guard was surprised by the familiar voice that managed to sneak behind her. But, she managed to keep her poker face to maintain her dignity as a boss.

Millie who stood in front of Naomi was surprised by the sudden appearance of a girl in a white frilly shirt and black skirt behind Naomi. She pointed at the girl and said.

“N-Naomi, t-there is someone behind you.”

Naomi let out a sigh and said. “Yeah, I know.”

She turned to look at the girl behind her and chopped her head with her hand. “Why are you here, Melaine?”

“Well, I sent you a message but you didn’t read it, Lady Naomi. That’s why I am here to tell you directly~ Do you know that I tried to find you everywhere? To think that you are shopping here.” Answered Melaine.

As if she was reminded of something, Naomi pulled her holo phone from her bag and said. “Oh, the battery is dead. Sorry for that, Melaine.”

“Wha? Lady Naomi apologized to me?!” Said Melaine, surprised. She took a step back and put her left hand to cover her mouth. “Who are you?”

Naomi was a bit irritated by Melaine. She approached her and grind her hand on top of Melaine’s head. “I am me, you pervert.”

“Ouch! S-stop, Lady Naomi! I was wrong!”

Millie was silent as she was looking at Naomi and the unknown girl that Naomi called Melaine.

“Naomi! Hey, I’m finished.” Shouted Topaz.

Finally, Topaz joined them. Unlike Millie, Topaz called out to Naomi and asked her.

“Who is that, Naomi?”

Naomi stopped grinding her hand on Melaine’s head and looked at Topaz. “Oh, she? She’s just a pervert stalker.”

“Lady Naomi! How can you introduce me like that? It’s the same when you introduced me to Mischa!” Refute Melaine in a loud voice.

Melaine turned to look at Topaz and Millie before she smiled and said. “Listen, the two of you. My name is Melaine Monet! The SSS-Ranked Esper who trained Mischa. Be grateful to Lady Naomi because thanks to her you can meet me!”

Millie and Topaz can’t say anything with her introduction. Topaz looked at Melaine with a gaze full of pity and said.

“Oh, a Chuunibyou?”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the new Squad Leader!!
- BenitoZ

158